Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Vectra B Parts, springs, shocks, leather, panel filter, smoked lamps, letterbox etc..

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 12:03 PM
3i_gaz
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vectra B Parts, springs, shocks, leather, panel filter, smoked lamps, letterbox etc..

Getting Rid of My vectra in 2010, going to get a little polo Gti to run round in. so the bits will be up for grabs, will be selling the car as standard though the prices will be plus standard SRi bits to replace em.

Wind deflectors £25 (sold to pie)

OPC grille £35 (sold to pie)

Smoked Headlamps, dont mist up, really tidy job look pretty oem. can't remember whether there carellos or valeos but either way there a matching pair £40 plus your standards

Spax Nitrogen Shocks and springs, RSX unknown lowering tbh but sits jsut nice IMO no scrubbing whatsoever when Ren had 18's and 19's on the car. the ride is absolutely MINT on these no crashing whatsoever. £100 plus your standards

Alpine 9855r headunit with ipod interface. Fantastic unit, £120

alpine type-r components, tweeters, mids and crossovers. crystal clear with veccy adaptor plates. would need your SRi 3 speakers out of each door to replace these and the top trim where the mirror goes as i've mounted the tweeters there, look factory. Never been amped or ran at silly levels. £60 plus standards

Letterbox Backbox £35 plus your double D, clean letterbox, no dings or big marks, tar on the top but will be MINT when buyer comes to collect. will autosol it up a treat

Half Leather SRi trim, minor bolster wear on drivers seat, and slight mark on the back bench. all in all a clean trim though with no major marks of wear! £80 plus an SRi cloth

Courtenay panel, been in the car less that 1000 miles, bought off ultimatev6gsi, was MINT when i gotmit off him, £15 plus your standard

Smoked Sides, again been on the car 2 months, bought new from LMF £8 plus standards

Astra Short shift, bought a month or so ago off here, got play in it, dosent feel the best. £8 plus your standard. but will have to swop the knob as mine is mint.

All standard bits must be clean too, dont want to interiors with the bolsters hanging out, or suspension that knocks like mad. half decent clean stuff please folks! cheers

Items are located in Liverpool.

not on here all that much as i used to be but will get back to you a.s.a.p with any questions. will upload as many pics as i have of the bits a.s.a.p too

Lazy arse pie and Ren can vouch for the bits on the car though as they are close mates and obviously ren used to own the car too.

cheers

Gaz