General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Gambling

Search this Thread

Old 19-01-2006, 05:43 PM
AdsCapri2
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gambling

Ok i admit it i have a problem i do enjoy a flutter and am not shy about it anymore but still ashamed. I am still really into the machines in bookies which let you play roulette. I am on an unlucky streak and keep loosing. Has anyone experienced same problem and if so how'd they overcome it. Gambling is the reason i cant get capri back on road i hate myslef for it
Old 19-01-2006, 05:46 PM
Redeye Jedi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take control of it then, theres only one person who can help u stop and thats u!! Uve admitted u know uve got a problem so your half way there!
Old 19-01-2006, 05:56 PM
gurnE
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Mug's game

I lost a fortune on the blackjack tables when I was younger.

Won't even stick the change from my pint into a fruity these days
Old 19-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Im on a losing streak

Theres ya problem there, similar thread the other week by Bluesmoke I think it was, first step is realising ya addicted then go from there, not the old Im on a losing streak like u just stated,
Ask Stu as well about the "minds" of these machines u play, he knows a hell of a lot, and trust me its not good news when he tells u about the probabilities
Old 19-01-2006, 06:07 PM
Homer.
9500RPM torqueless wonder

Mate of mine had a problem with the same roulette machines lost about 4 grand in 5 months had lost over over 300 quid in one day quite a few times. Admitting is the hard part what you need to do now is tell your mates and ask there help it makes it a whole lot easyer on you if they are there to just give that extra push when you need it. What hobbies do you have somthing to pass the time that you spend in the bookies even just going to the gym is a great 1 helped my mate and good for you too .