General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Giving "Asylum Seekers" £3000 each to go home...

Search this Thread

Old 13-01-2006, 03:25 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts
Default Re: Giving "Asylum Seekers" £3000 each to go home.

Originally Posted by chip-3door
Originally Posted by MWF
Originally Posted by MattRS1600i
U can easily sort the wheat from the chaff as to who are genuine work seekers and those who are in for a meal ticket
Have you thought of writing to the AIT and offering your services in this department?
So some of them are genuinely here to work?

You mean that all non whites arent all just parasitic scum trying to live off my taxes with no pride or sense of worth?

What you mean that some are good and some are bad?

Like white people?

Surely not?
I dont recall making a distinction between black white or any colour for that matter

You work in my environment and you'll see too

Plus I sincerely hope these intimations of racism are not aimed at me. I couldnt be less racist, my bro in law is black, obviously my nephew is half caste and my girlfriend is Muslim. I dont dislike any race or colour. I just dislike sponging bastards of ANY colour
Old 13-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MWF

Like white people?

Surely not?
No Chip

They just know their place.

And that's working for us white people.
Cor, thank heavens for that, i thought that all the blacks were trying to get free of slavery or something for a minute.

Fucking hell, that was a close one, wouldnt it be terrible if one day i wasnt considered better than all of them just cause im white!
Old 13-01-2006, 03:29 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What environment would that be Matt?
Old 13-01-2006, 03:34 PM
It's Czech Mate

Originally Posted by MWF
What environment would that be Matt?
I work for a government funded organisation that assesses and arranges training for lifeskills and employment for disadvantaged people. Asylum seekers and people born outside of the UK make up about 80% of the people we deal with. We have to know everything about them and their circumstances to gain the correct funding so I think i'm qualified to comment MWF.
Old 13-01-2006, 03:40 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

I think i'm qualified to comment MWF.
Based on that I'd agree.

So how come you are so bothered about them coming to the UK and not settling in another country? Surely this is an issue with the countries policies (and actions), and not with asylum seekers themselves?
Old 13-01-2006, 03:44 PM
It's Czech Mate

Originally Posted by MWF
I think i'm qualified to comment MWF.
Based on that I'd agree.

So how come you are so bothered about them coming to the UK and not settling in another country? Surely this is an issue with the countries policies (and actions), and not with asylum seekers themselves?
I have no problem with genuine asylum seekers who want to work, contribute and integrate into our society. Can only make the country stronger

My beef is with our government and all the do gooders who are helping drain our welfare system by being too soft .....which i believe was the original point of the thread
Old 13-01-2006, 03:44 PM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

i wonder will they give money to people who want to go back to their home country,who maybe came here in the 50/60/70s? they will have paid taxes all their working life and now might be thinking or returning home,they will at least have earned the right for a payout,unlike many ,who turn up in england for the gravey train that is the government handouts
Old 13-01-2006, 03:46 PM
DelboyTurbo
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

What makes me laugh is how people think that by wanting to live in a country with a decent chance of earning a living people are doing something wrong.

Some countries are privledged, others are not, i realise its only luck that meant i happen to come from a family born in one of the better countries, if i was born in iraq or somewhere, i would want to move to here or america or whatever too, who the fuck wouldnt?
yes mate, but there are regulations for that.....secure work here first etc etc.

We cant go and live in america expecting handouts along the way. Can we.
Old 13-01-2006, 03:49 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by DelboyTurbo

yes mate, but there are regulations for that.....secure work here first etc etc.

Dude you got a traders account for that sig?
Old 13-01-2006, 03:51 PM
DelboyTurbo

Originally Posted by MWF

no sir,.......i need one then???

Old 13-01-2006, 03:54 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by MWF

no sir,.......i need one then???

Yeeup

Rules and Regs
https://passionford.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106240

Trade account info
https://passionford.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82053
Old 13-01-2006, 04:07 PM
DelboyTurbo

ok MWF,
I use it on other car forums, didnt realise it was against regs... (assuming this applies)
Ill remove it for now then.

Just wondering, does Ad from your website have any Trans Am parts left over?
Old 13-01-2006, 04:32 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

if some of you peeps are that bothered why not writew to goverment, instead of posting on a car forum

as they wont be looking here
Old 13-01-2006, 04:42 PM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RANJ
if some of you peeps are that bothered why not writew to goverment, instead of posting on a car forum

as they wont be looking here
like they will read it ,or even care
Old 13-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Anonymous
Banned

The stupid thing is they will proberly gladly take the 3 k and bugger off change there name from bindy bady to bady bindy and walk strait back in.
Old 13-01-2006, 05:58 PM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 13-01-2006, 06:24 PM
1st Bionic Cossie
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

I think handing out 3K of my taxes to one of the illegal ones sucks, but i think spending 11K of my money on removing one involunteerily sucks even more.
Well, if the best offer the government has at present is £11K, then we are all in the wrong fucking business.
Old 13-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sorry but wasnt this tried YEARS ago on offering em cash and not many took it

i agree its a MORALE way to deal with our over crowding problem,,,,,,, should be available to ANYONE though IMO under 45 and that way anyone could change country if they felt like it

the problem we have is not that all asylam seekers are spongers,,,,,,, hell theres loads of em about that are,,,,,, its cause its available and it IS human nature to take the easy route,,,,, thats why we reward our selves after a hard day in the office and then moan about the "lazy" trainees who dont get the coffee order right ect

they are trying a solution,,,,,, the problem is there TOOmany people on this tiny island

what about a PROPER government system to actually rebuild part of there place WITH HONEST workers and not corporate builders after earning a nice government easy money contract and let ANYONE have land there and build what they may wish on it

hell its all broken down there so its a GREAT solution and ANYONE could go there

wonder how many citizens of britain would welcome the thought of moving to another country with 3k in there pocket

they are here for a better life,,,,,,,, they have a bonus that its a easy life and they aint dumb enough to take a job for LESS money than they get paied for,,,,,,,,,, hell how many of you if made redundent would take a job at mcdonalds if you got more on benifit whislt waiting for a decent paying job

i think you lot just need to understand what sponging is and look at the real problem,,,,,,,, they ARE NOT doing anything wrong,,,,,, they just playing the game and using the rules
Old 13-01-2006, 06:35 PM
1st Bionic Cossie

B19, an illegal immigrant is not an honest worker. To be offered the £3K means they are a FAILED asylum seeker who hasn't left when they should have left, thus are illegal.

Laws are Laws.
Old 13-01-2006, 06:42 PM
ben_frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Galbally
guys, think of this...

it costs us 10k to deport them
i'll do it for £1500 per person

all i need it a shot gun and jcb
Old 13-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by 1st Bionic Cossie
B19, an illegal immigrant is not an honest worker. To be offered the £3K means they are a FAILED asylum seeker who hasn't left when they should have left, thus are illegal.

Laws are Laws.
sorry but im more infavour of "comon sence" rather than law

even a illiegal imagrant can be a hard working person, he just dont have the same option as others

i think REBUILDING there country and offering ANYONE here to go there is another option that may help deal with it

i know for a fact i WOULD consider it tbh as im not happy about alot of things here and asylum seekers are not even high on that list tbh

8 year non payment of council tax and no prison sentance is just a EXTRA thing that gets to me

i think hes more of a parasite than the asylum seekers and we voted him in
Old 13-01-2006, 06:51 PM
1st Bionic Cossie

B19 yep the violent uneducated thug who left school at 14 but now somehow controls the finances of a great nation is a serious worry, I'll agree with that.
Old 13-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by ben_frst
Originally Posted by Jim Galbally
guys, think of this...

it costs us 10k to deport them
i'll do it for £1500 per person

all i need it a shot gun and jcb
why not grow some bollox and attempt it hand to hand and MAYBE you might understand that they aint all just animals but just aint fortunate on where they was born

im sure you would have the same feelings if you was born there instead of having a decent and fortunate upbringing in your 4 bed room semi detatched house

people say i talk shite but atleast i LISTEN to the arguments and if i didnt fully understand i then re look at my choice

hell how many black people commit crimes BASED on percentage of black population

should we deport all of them too

the BIGGEST problem we have is actually people working here AND NOT RESPENDING BUT SENDING THE CASH BACK TO THERE COUNTRY,,,,,,, they are actually taking money out of our country and causing less money to go round

and i would rather we sent all the estate agents and council workers back to bosnia and keep the illegals,,,,,,,,,,,, but then im bitter about them anyway
Old 13-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

B19 yep the violent uneducated thug who left school at 14 but now somehow controls the finances of a great nation is a serious worry, I'll agree with that.
never thought about tony blair like that before

i think that nobody should be allowed in parliment unless they was born in central london

tony blair runs the country but he used to run sedgefield and that place was always running smooth before it was there,,,,,,,, so he done FUCK ALL but gained faith from the uneducated who voted cause they belive thats them making a choice

send them cunts over there and let us have our own way for once
Old 13-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

I have no problem with genuine asylum seekers who want to work, contribute and integrate into our society. Can only make the country stronger

My beef is with our government and all the do gooders who are helping drain our welfare system by being too soft .....which i believe was the original point of the thread
Nail. Hit. Head.

I am as compassionate as the next man so if someone is a genuine asylum seeker and want to work and pay their way then fine.

But it's the hoardes of fucking freeloaders that fuck me off! They know our government is shit scared to do anything but let them in and give them whatever they want, in case we (our government) is seen to be non-PC or racist.

I also agree with Jim about it actually saving money (saving £7k per head) unless of course this is bullshit lies fed to us to makes us agree with the government.

What I still don't like tho, is if these guys are genuine asylum seekers, why do they come here, rather than stopping in a much nearer safe country?

Cos they know they get a better deal here and thats why we get the leeches aswell as the people in need of help.

Fuck me, I can't get a house for love nor money in this godforsaken shit hole we call a country. When I was out of work they did everything possible to stop me getting any kind of payout/benefit they could and when they did give me it, it was fuck all anyway.

But "flee" here from some impovrished landfill and they give you money, clothes, food, a house (all bills paid) and fucking Sky tv and don't expect them to go out and WORK it off, do they?

That's all I'm saying before I get labled a racist
Old 13-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by b19bal
the BIGGEST problem we have is actually people working here AND NOT RESPENDING BUT SENDING THE CASH BACK TO THERE COUNTRY,,,,,,, they are actually taking money out of our country and causing less money to go round
Ginge, thats one of the most educated and best things you have ever posted And it is also a very valid point aswell....
Old 13-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

thrush just cause i act a cunt and i dont follow the news i still know what makes the world go round,,,,,,,,,, i also fucking hate money too but thats another post

the other thing i find ironic is 30 years ago people was complaining that imagrants are taking the english jobs,,,,,,, cause the english whas striking allthe fucking time and the bosses would just employ people from other countries who worked for they cash and never got involved,,,,,,,,,, now we are having a go cause the aint stealing our jobs

just remember that ANYONE can be predudice against anyone,,,, just cause you marry a balck bird dont mean you aint gonna be classed as discriminating against arab people

this IS racism as theres LOADS of scroungers in this world,,,,,,, buit we choose to blame the people in the news as they are the minority and we are allowed to make our statments and not worry about upsetting the majority

we are all just people, you cut me or a imagrant and we will both bleed red blood

just look past where there from and what they can provide imo

but then i AM biased as my missus is from malta so i cant exactly post up " loose the black cunts",,,,,,,,,,, as i would not have a child who i love
Old 13-01-2006, 08:39 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

Bet half of em take the 3k go back home for a few months then return under a new name

3 years ago when i lost my job i got £48 a week dol money even tho i have a £150k mortgage,they said if i was a immigrant i would recieve £147 plus rent paid etc!! MAKES ME SICK Send them all back with fuck all
Old 13-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by davemark
Bet half of em take the 3k go back home for a few months then return under a new name
i bet most of em dont even bother untill there country is back on its feet imo

but then can you blame em,,,,,, honestly !!!!!
Old 13-01-2006, 08:52 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

thrush just cause i act a Spud ©RBM2006 and i dont follow the news i still know what makes the world go round,,,,,,,,,, i also fucking hate money too but thats another post

the other thing i find ironic is 30 years ago people was complaining that imagrants are taking the english jobs,,,,,,, cause the english whas striking allthe fucking time and the bosses would just employ people from other countries who worked for they cash and never got involved,,,,,,,,,, now we are having a go cause the aint stealing our jobs

just remember that ANYONE can be predudice against anyone,,,, just cause you marry a balck bird dont mean you aint gonna be classed as discriminating against arab people

this IS racism as theres LOADS of scroungers in this world,,,,,,, buit we choose to blame the people in the news as they are the minority and we are allowed to make our statments and not worry about upsetting the majority

we are all just people, you cut me or a imagrant and we will both bleed red blood

just look past where there from and what they can provide imo

but then i AM biased as my missus is from malta so i cant exactly post up " loose the black Spud ©RBM2006",,,,,,,,,,, as i would not have a child who i love
You wife might be from malta but i bet she didnt come to the uk hanging off the back of a train or hiding in a lorry
Old 13-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

not exaclty,,,,,,,,, her uncle was a boxer
Old 13-01-2006, 11:20 PM
bigad4x4
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

3GRAND may not b enough, most of them are on to a good thing here and may never go back from where they came from. Give it a few years and they will b running the show
Old 14-01-2006, 03:54 PM
1st Bionic Cossie

never thought about tony blair like that before
Not Bliar, I meant 2-Jags-doesn't-pay-Council-Tax-wanker LoL!
Old 14-01-2006, 03:55 PM
1st Bionic Cossie

Originally Posted by Thrush
Ginge, thats one of the most educated and best things you have ever posted And it is also a very valid point aswell....
Couldn't agree more, been telling people the same thing for a while now, those who listen anyway.
Old 14-01-2006, 04:05 PM
James-W
PassionFord Post Whore!!

IM not going to comment on this thread because I know I will end up loosing it.

My mate has just stormed out of the room shouting something what many people wouldnt like me saying.

SO this is all Im commenting on this thread.
Old 14-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by jhw
IM not going to comment on this thread because I know I will end up loosing it.

My mate has just stormed out of the room shouting something what many people wouldnt like me saying.

SO this is all Im commenting on this thread.
Why post then anything at all then if your not gonna say anything?
Old 14-01-2006, 04:45 PM
1st Bionic Cossie

JHW give us a clue... machine gun at the entrance to the channel tunnel, or happy to give them your chequebook?
Old 14-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

JHW give us a clue... machine gun at the entrance to the channel tunnel, or happy to give them your chequebook?
seriously have you ever thought our country has always been full of imagrants

THERE JUST NORMAL PEOPLE FFS, its not them and us but where all thr fucking same

im prob one of the few TRUE english people and im proud to state where im from and who i am,,,,,,,,, but i also welcome ANYONE as ive learnt soo much from "them" so i respect them for it

i still think that we should put out right ban on the scottish though,,,,, a country full of cross dressers but made legal as they changed the name
Old 14-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SassyRS
Im not gonna comment, cos i'll only get into trouble!
sorry to say i feel the same ........

i know people who are living in really bad conditions as there is no housing available ... but there is for people waiting to hear if they can stay in this country ..

i really can not see other foreign governments doing the same if we went to their countries ..

this is not a dig at any other race just wonder on how this government manage to survive .. can you imagine if one of us lowly commoners never paid council tax for that long .. we would be in jail by now .. let alone over 5 years worth
Old 14-01-2006, 06:32 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

i aways pay mine a month late,,,,,,,,,,, also never paied the full amount for 3 months before

still had to pay it in the end though ,,,,,,,,, that why theres that 2 month fucking gap for smart arses like me who skip a month or short pay it