General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

off to Prague tomorrow!

Search this Thread

Old 13-07-2004, 12:55 PM
CabrioTurbo
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default off to Prague tomorrow!

got drafted in yesterday as a last minute replacement for someone who dropped out of going on my mates stag do.. fly out tomorrow morning for 2 wonderful nights in Prague.. never been before but heard a few people say its got good bars etc and is relitively cheap compared to home.. anyone ever been? any recomendation as to where we should go?
Staying at the 'prague congress centre' (holiday inn) i think!
should be an experience at least!
Phil
Old 13-07-2004, 12:57 PM
B19-TRB
Professional Waffler

Old 13-07-2004, 01:00 PM
CabrioTurbo
PassionFord Post Troll

just found out there is another ticket available... anyone want to go?
Cant find anyone else to ask as such short notice!
Old 13-07-2004, 01:02 PM
cfoster
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah i went a couple of years ago... Some decent nightclubs with loads of fit Russian and Scandinavian chicks. I 'think' its next to your hotel (one of the clubs). If you dont pull then most hotel receptions will phone a lady to come and visit you when you want!!!

Beer wise, its normal pub prices.

Strip bar wise the best one i'd say is Atlas Bar. Basically when you go in you get a card and whenever you order a drink they write it on the card and you pay at the end of the night. For whatever reason, DONT lose your card, as the bouncers take no shit and they will chore your wallet, phone, beat the shit out of you etc... Women there approach you, sit with you etc... Your expected to buy them a drink as they get commision on every drink they buy (you will see the bargirl gives them a token to keep). I was chatting to some minx for ages and she said that they get 10euro's for every token they get - hence the reason for them being friendly!! Some absolute QUALITY s3x shows etc, and you can go out the back for massages, jacuzzis, etc etc etc etc (apparantly! )

Apart from that, take euros with you. You will get people walknig the street offering really good exchange rates. Me mate fell for it, got £100 worth and it turned out the euro's were fakes!!! cock!!

HTH
Chris
Old 13-07-2004, 01:02 PM
lancia delta 6 times WRC
PassionFord Regular

Be very careful of pick pockets, the local whores crowd around you (plenty of tits n ass) and you dont realise.
Happened to a mate on a recent stag doo.
Old 13-07-2004, 01:09 PM
CabrioTurbo
PassionFord Post Troll

sound like i will need to take a baseball bat to keep all the dirty bitches away from me i mean him
Whats the crack with the currency overthere some places (like hotels) are advertised in euro's and other stuff is in czech kourony or something
Old 13-07-2004, 01:12 PM
cfoster
PassionFord Post Whore!!

not sure now mate as i went about 2 years ago. Id imagine they will take both still. Oh yeah, its called Krona!!!!

Chris
Old 13-07-2004, 01:19 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

its a top place. we went in feb - about 20 of us pissed up.

dont think they have seen any asians tho cos we were gettin looks from everyone even the local pigs - they are fookin nasty so be careful as we nearly had a run in with some of them.

Atlas is a good strip club but the one opposite is better - its called Darling

There is also a reggae bar there and u can pick up some nice green and chill and toke in there
Old 13-07-2004, 02:07 PM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Yea, we had a good night in Atlas There was a good bar on the same side of the road, just further up - quiet ish bar, but then a bit like a club downstairs.

Best nightclub was next to charles bridge - 4 or 5 floors, with different music on each floor

Beer is well cheap
Old 13-07-2004, 02:22 PM
cfoster
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yup, i remember that club!! Completly forgot about that one!! Pulled some american bird!!!!

Yeah Darling club was a lot friendlier, but a lot smaller. All 6 of us (pissed blokes) watched these 2 lesbos at it and they were sprawled all over our laps whislt in action!! (vibos the lot!! )
Old 13-07-2004, 02:58 PM
CabrioTurbo
PassionFord Post Troll

There is also a reggae bar there and u can pick up some nice green and chill and toke in there
Might have to make a journey to that bar on the 1st night!

Yeah Darling club was a lot friendlier, but a lot smaller. All 6 of us (pissed blokes) watched these 2 lesbos at it and they were sprawled all over our laps whislt in action!! (vibos the lot!! )
I have GOT to go there!