General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

annoying drivers ...

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 12:02 PM
DUDE_SWEET_FRST
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default annoying drivers ...

what annoys you about other drivers

i was in traffic today, following a young lad in a clio 1.2, usual mods, alloys big gay back box, lexus lights, not lowered there was a lorry was in front of him...

now, when the traffic stopped, and the cars infront starting moving again, this tw@t would rag his car, all of 20meters, up the arse of the lorry and slam his brakes on..... he did this about 5 times. i mean whats the fecking point in that it really started to pisss me off

the only saving grace was, the last time he did it, the lorry broke really hard, and he had to propper slam his brakes on, and he skidded to a stop, he looked in his mirror and i was pissing myself with laughter teach him a lesson the penis.

oh and also people who rev there car in traffic. pointless
Old 05-12-2005, 12:05 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

People who don't indicate at roundabouts fook me right off.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:07 PM
BILLY

people who moan about other drivers yanks on my chain lol
Old 05-12-2005, 12:08 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

i hate people who sit at traffic lights when the lights change and slowly sail through the lights as they go red
Old 05-12-2005, 12:09 PM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

people who seem incapable of reading the road, such as coming to a roundabout where you either have right of way or its clear and the fool infront comes to a complete stop, people who take to long to pull out and miss loadsa gaps, and middle lane hoggers on the motoway
Old 05-12-2005, 12:38 PM
DUDE_SWEET_FRST

Originally Posted by BILLY
people who moan about other drivers yanks on my chain lol
Old 05-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Cowboi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i hate people who pull out on you, and then drive at 20 miles an hour.

if they pull out of a tight gap and put their foot down then fair enough.

but if they are in such a rush they have to pull out and make u brake then y do they drive so fooking slow!
Old 05-12-2005, 01:20 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

just bun a zoot, chill and listen to reggae
Old 05-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Stealth Bomber
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Gra
middle lane hoggers on the motoway
As I've pointed out before, people like me who have a dodgy back don't use the inside lane as it's normally rough as fuck. Oh and you get tramlining.

Get Bliar to fix the roads, THEN I'll drive in the truck lane.
Old 05-12-2005, 01:51 PM
Dunc Maclean
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Stealth Bomber
Originally Posted by Gra
As I've pointed out before, people like me who have a dodgy back don't use the inside lane as it's normally rough as fuck. Oh and you get tramlining.

im normally in the outside lane toeing it

Dunc
Old 05-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

tell you the best way to avoid road rage and really get up the drivers nose, be really poilte and pisstaking, rather than get rattled, i tell ya its just such a laugh it aint true,
Old 05-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Gra

it must be the motorways i use but i have done 11k since july all motoray really and have not found the inside lane worse than the middle.
Old 05-12-2005, 02:39 PM
Alvyn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

2 lanes of traffic, traffic lights go green and then the 1st car in outside lane pulls through lights and THEN decides to put indicator on to say they are going to turn right!
Old 05-12-2005, 04:10 PM
DUDE_SWEET_FRST

its far from road rage

so your telling me, NOTHING annoys you about other drivers. nothing at all?
Old 06-12-2005, 09:21 AM
cabrio zo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Location: Sudbury Suffolk, Drives: Octavia VRS & XR2i 1800 Zetec track car

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
People who don't indicate at roundabouts fook me right off.
Ditto

Z
Old 06-12-2005, 10:27 AM
MONSTER
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Gra
people who seem incapable of reading the road, such as coming to a roundabout where you either have right of way or its clear and the fool infront comes to a complete stop, people who take to long to pull out and miss loadsa gaps, and middle lane hoggers on the motoway
fook me , great minds think alike
Old 06-12-2005, 11:30 AM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by Gra

It's not a truck lane and you arent exempt from using it because of your back. Keep left
Old 06-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

People that dither under the speedlimit and then get all arsey when you try to overtake

Moped riders that all seem to think they are some superbike riding God as they tear about
Old 06-12-2005, 11:38 AM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by MattRS1600i
It's not a truck lane and you arent exempt from using it because of your back. Keep left
Sorry, but I agree. The first lane of ANY motorway will be better that round town roads - do you use those? Perhaps get a cushion... What suspension is on the car? Do you pull in just to let someone pass if they come up behind you?

It's more of a general thing that annoys me, and that's not thinking about how your driving will affect other road users.

This will cover most of the stuff mentioned above, but road positioning, and just not thinking about what you are doing has to be the worst.
Old 06-12-2005, 11:43 AM
Dunc Maclean
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

tell u what does annoy me,

when im sat at a roundabout waiting to pull out onto it and a see a saff goin sideways round it! it annoys me cos i want one soooo badly!!

Dunc
Old 06-12-2005, 11:47 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Rudeness is what always gets to me. Mistakes and some level of ignorance I can tollerate but any form of plane rudeness and lack of consideration.
Old 06-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Stealth Bomber
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Gra
Originally Posted by Gra

it must be the motorways i use but i have done 11k since july all motoray really and have not found the inside lane worse than the middle.
Get real.
Old 06-12-2005, 02:41 PM
big_wig_074
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

bus lanes that have times on them! when its outside those times i am legally allowed to use them so there is no need to try and race me and cut me off because you dont think i should be using them! same for when 2 lanes go down to one after traffic lights,why does EVERYBODY get in the left lane,when theres 2 lanes then try to race me off the lights when they go green?,it cuts down on the tailback if you use both lanes,then just feed in,not bloody difficult!
AND.....people who cant figure out you can use either lane at a roundabout to go straight(unless sinposted differently!) the left lane is for left and straight,the right lane for right and straight! if youre unsure get in the right,if you then decide you have to go left,go round the circle! dont get in the left then go right and wonder why people beep there horn when they want to be going THROUGH your car due to YOUR poor lane discipline!
Old 06-12-2005, 03:04 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Gra

Shut up

You never drive on small town roads then? i would put money on it that town/country roads are alot worse than the inside lane of the motorway?
Old 06-12-2005, 03:32 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

I actually sometimes go too quick and then have to brake a bit harder than usual when the traffic moves

But it's cause I'm not totally used to the car yet and I'm absolutely terrified of doing in the clutch as both my previous cars ended up with fooked clutches..... I can't seem to work out whether it's betterto have the car feel like it's struggling to move off a bit or whether to give it 2000 revs as I lift the clutch
Old 06-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Gra
Originally Posted by Gra

Get real.
sorry? you wanna clarify that? I use the motorway day in day out, i use the inside lane etc etc and the inside lane is no differnt to the rest so you get fookin real
Old 06-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Sorry guys, I couldn't use that lane because the surfacing doesn't go with my jumper!
Old 07-12-2005, 12:32 AM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

people who pull out point blank in front of you when they see you're going to have to brake hard, indecisive drivers, fookin beemer and merc drivers who NEVER indicate, good samaritan drivers who see it as their duty to slow you down by going 20mph when they hear your DV then smugly lookin' back in their rear view, backbox warriors who refuse to give way thinking that the noise their car makes must surely give them the speed to put me in my place...never fookin does.

and the daddy...TAILGATERS. people who target your car as fast then tailgate you to see if you'll rip it down the road revving like mad.
Old 08-12-2005, 02:26 AM
SteveH
BANNED
BANNED

Moped riders are GAY.
I was accused of knocking one off by his mates (always ride in groups, why?) because he was looking round at the cossie coming up to a roundabout. You know how you normally go left-right-left over a r/about? well this nob looked over his shoulder as he came off the roundabout and went straight into the kerb, came off hard and bost his faggio moped up. I get out to see if he's ok and get started on by his mates claiming i'd run him off the road. Luckily, a driver coming the other way saw it all and told the police this when they turned up, so i was sent on my way with a producer.
Basically, people not concentrating when on the roads, because it can be simply annoying, up to dangerous.
Old 08-12-2005, 05:20 AM
Poom
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

I hate:

1. People who hesitate at roundabouts and wait when about 5 gaps have been and then decide they are in the wrong lane

2. People at traffic lights when they change green they wait about 5 minutes before they move to you can only get 2 cars through while it is on green.

3. Pedestrations (Mostly OAPS) who stand there at teh lights while they are on red for the driver and then when they turn green they decide to cross so by the time they crossed they gone red again

4. People who drive stupidly slow just to save petrol and come in late to work because they could not speed up a little bit due to their MPG dropping by a couple of miles

5. People who dont wave when you let them go when you dont have to (Mostly middle aged people or OAP's)

6. People who drive at 50 on the fast lane of a bypass at 5am when there is just you and them on the road and then when you undertake they flash you as if you were in the wrong