General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

15 yr old Girl stabbed at school with scissors...

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 15 yr old Girl stabbed at school with scissors...

...whilst waiting for her lunch!

!!! How the fuck are kids meant to try and learn when it seems that they have a job to stay alive, and in SCHOOL!

Fucking ridiculous, hope she is ok and the other little fucker/s are locked up good 'n' proper!
Old 11-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Beach
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Kids these days are fucked up in the head...

Old 11-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jesus christ - whatever happened to a smack in the face in a corridoor? or a chair been thrown at you? or been pushed down some stairs? fookin stabbing someone is down right disgusting and people need to learn this
Old 11-11-2005, 01:10 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

This is girls as well!

Horrible state of affairs:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...es/4426594.stm
Old 11-11-2005, 01:10 PM
Dan B
Advanced PassionFord User

Link to the story......absolute sickening, what kids do these days.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Muzz
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

This happened round the corner from me.

To say the kids who attend that school are fuck ups, would be an understatement.

If i'd had seen that i'd of personally smacked the little bitch who did it in the mouth
Old 11-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Muzz
To say the kids who attend that school are fuck ups, would be an understatement.
It's the fucking parents - useless tossers should be sterilised .
Old 11-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Mr Jackman said it was not the first time Natashia had been bullied, and there had been two other incidents where she had also been harmed.

College principal Jerry Oddie described it as "shocking and appalling" but said there was a very clear, well-established anti-bullying policy which was enforced rigorously
can't be that good a policy if they let it continue to happen can it

i know first hand what its like to be bullied at school - i was the quiet kid in the corner who had only a handfull of "friends", kept myself to myself and never said boo to anyone - which is probably why i was an easy target. however, those who know me now know i'm a bit of a loud mouth fooker once you get to know me, but still can be quiet and stoodback from the crowd

my school had a strict anti-bullying policy, but it didn't work as no-one enforced it

and with the job i have now, if i so much as drop a hint of fear when dealing with an irate customer then thats it, i'm fooked and am likely to get clobbered - but fortunately, i've got to the point where i can take a shitload of abuse and still smile and sort things out amecably without getting a smack in the chops
Old 11-11-2005, 01:19 PM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My little boy starts nursery in Jan and tbh im scared to send him incase some nutcase attacks him

seriously tho its so worrying!!!
Old 11-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Muzz
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Suprise suprise all of their parents are on the unemployed list
Old 11-11-2005, 01:22 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by SassyRS
My little boy starts nursery in Jan and tbh im scared to send him incase some nutcase attacks him
Don't be so ridiculous!

What you gonna do? NOT send him to Nursery?
Old 11-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Stealth Bomber
PassionFord Post Troll

When I was at school I once got stabbed by a teacher, how things have changed!
Old 11-11-2005, 01:25 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Rainbird
mike duno if u have kids but not all parents let there kids run riot i got a 15 year old and a 5 year pld and we as parents have tried our best to instill sum proper values ,sum kids just wont have it and then theres parents which have got the attitude see themselves right before there kids .

just hope they can sort the girl out to a minimal dammage and the offenders get treated accordinly

jay
Old 11-11-2005, 01:26 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Now if the kid was a fuck up before she's deffo one now, she'll b too frightened to go to school at all
Old 11-11-2005, 01:30 PM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Don't be so ridiculous!

What you gonna do? NOT send him to Nursery?
I never said that did i rich

Im just stating the fact that im worried!!!

As a parent it comes with the territory.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Greg Shepherd
Chasing Radders

shocking

what is the younger generatino turning into
Old 11-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

sassy u got a point coz the bullying startd dtraight away and who can tell where it leads

jay
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by jaycos
mike duno if u have kids but not all parents let there kids run riot i got a 15 year old and a 5 year pld and we as parents have tried our best to instill sum proper values ,sum kids just wont have it and then theres parents which have got the attitude see themselves right before there kids .

just hope they can sort the girl out to a minimal dammage and the offenders get treated accordinly

jay

Mikes got a wonderful daughter and is a fantastic father, properly playing happy families by anyones standards.

He is definately in a position to comment on parenting, its engines he needs to shut up about
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Of course it does, but these are isolated incidents. Granted, it's becoming more common, but you can't be scared of sending your kid to a nursery!

That's hardly the same as a school full of idiotic angry teenagers.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

chip wasnt sayin anything about mikes values just that theres more influences out there then parents , kids take more notice of there so called mates than there family sometimes

jay
Old 11-11-2005, 01:38 PM
SassyRS
Little Miss...

Of course it does, but these are isolated incidents. Granted, it's becoming more common, but you can't be scared of sending your kid to a nursery!

its gotta start somewhere!
Old 11-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Anonymous
Banned

chip wasnt sayin anything about mikes values just that theres more influences out there then parents , kids take more notice of there so called mates than there family sometimes

jay

Without a doubt mate, but correct parenting is a good start, the better the values you can instill in someone the more likely they will ignore bad influences.

But not that simple.

Bloke i know is a very nice chap, well brought up, respectful, nice family.

Has a little brother, aged 17, brought up same way, lived in same house, currently awaiting trial for a murder that he IS guilty of!
Old 11-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Lou Lou.
10K+ Poster!!

Poor kid

just hope the bullies get whats coming to them rather than a slap on the wrist and off they go
Old 11-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

jay
Jay,
Yep, I have and obviously I was meaning the parents of the "out of control" kids, NOT the ones that instill sensible values , I'm sure you should have realised that though .

You speak to any police officer that has dealings with these little arseholes, and they'll tell you that the parent's actively ENCOURAGE them to flout the law . One occasion that sticks in my mind was when a policeman was telling me about a paricular kid whose father last time he had been arrested by the police and returned home, had yelled abuse at his son (in front of the policeman), not because of what he had been doing, but because he had been CAUGHT doing it. Fucking tosser .
Old 11-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Redeye Jedi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

The whole worlds a fookin joke!! I dont plan on bringing any kids into this world!!

My childhood was pretty good, but school was hell and life now isnt much better!! Wouldnt want anyone going through this........
Old 11-11-2005, 01:44 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

its gotta start somewhere!
Sorry, don't buy it.

A kid at my school got stabbed with a pair of properly sharp scissors - very VERY strict posh school, never anything like that happened before.

Kid didn't live with his parents - was looked after by the "nanny" whilst his parents worked abroad.

Explains a lot to me.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:45 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Is it getting more common though - really?

Back when I was at school people shot each other in the head with air rifles and alsorts.

Just seems it's reported more these days and communication more via the net.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:49 PM
c6sah
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Kid s these days think they have something to proove, my mates mum got beaten up by a load of kids at his sisters school earlier this year. i blame the teachers and shit parents.
Old 11-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

jay
Jay,
Yep, I have and obviously I was meaning the parents of the "out of control" kids, NOT the ones that instill sensible values , I'm sure you should have realised that though .

You speak to any police officer that has dealings with these little arseholes, and they'll tell you that the parent's actively ENCOURAGE them to flout the law . One occasion that sticks in my mind was when a policeman was telling me about a paricular kid whose father last time he had been arrested by the police and returned home, had yelled abuse at his son (in front of the policeman), not because of what he had been doing, but because he had been CAUGHT doing it. Fucking tosser .
nope mike didnt no that u was a dad lol sorry , like i said aswell as the idiots ur on about which u are right sometime there outside infunces dares ect from peers that go horrible wrong init

jay
Old 11-11-2005, 02:03 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

It was 3 fuckin girls involved who stabbed the other poor girl, that is bordering on the line of a fookin gang, the little wankers have been arrested! But for how long!
Old 11-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Anonymous
Banned

You read what it was over yet?

it was cause they were jealous of her long hair
Old 11-11-2005, 02:29 PM
fiesta_jo
PassionFord Regular

i went to a special school coz i was bullied for bout 7 years,

the worst i ever got was being beaten up everyday and locked in house at least twice a week with a boy and forced to do things or id get another beatin,

like every shcool my school said they had an anit bulling poilicy but as much as we told the school what was going on they never listened or dopne anything about it. in the end it was easier for me to hang around with the bullies than not becoz i had no firends at all coz everyone was scared of gettin treated the way i was. i was lucky on some days they would leave me alone.
Old 11-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Jay,
Just so you know how we have brought up our daughter, she is 2ž and at nursery yesterday they played pass the parcel.

She won (which was a bag of sweets) and she shared them out with all the other kids (without being asked to ) apart from "the twins" and she told them in front of everyone that they weren't getting any, as they had hit Emma (one of the carers) in a tantrum earlier on .

I pissed myself laughing when Jen told me this last night .
Old 11-11-2005, 02:40 PM
fiesta_jo
PassionFord Regular

Jay,
Just so you know how we have brought up our daughter, she is 2ž and at nursery yesterday they played pass the parcel.

She won (which was a bag of sweets) and she shared them out with all the other kids (without being asked to ) apart from "the twins" and she told them in front of everyone that they weren't getting any, as they had hit Emma (one of the carers) in a tantrum earlier on .

I pissed myself laughing when Jen told me this last night .

bless her
Old 11-11-2005, 03:09 PM
gurnE
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Not another 'whats wrong with society' post

The world is not turning to shit, it's always been shit.

People used to get stabbed/beaten up at my school, drugs were rife etc and that was a school in a fairly quiet village with a reputation as the best comp in the area.

As for this girl, she was also the victim of a hit and run accident at christmas
They should start calling her 'Lucky'

The journalist made a mockery of the whole story as soon as thay published her fathers name, Humperdinck Jackman
Old 11-11-2005, 03:13 PM
TrevCannon
PassionFord Post Troll

And it happened in the posh part of surrey
Old 11-11-2005, 03:21 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by fiesta_jo
i went to a special school coz i was bullied for bout 7 years,

the worst i ever got was being beaten up everyday and locked in house at least twice a week with a boy and forced to do things or id get another beatin,

like every shcool my school said they had an anit bulling poilicy but as much as we told the school what was going on they never listened or dopne anything about it. in the end it was easier for me to hang around with the bullies than not becoz i had no firends at all coz everyone was scared of gettin treated the way i was. i was lucky on some days they would leave me alone.
Feel for you Jo that things got that bad, can only hope you are ok now and not too badly scarred from it all! Not quite sure how people can do this!

Originally Posted by gurnE
People used to get stabbed/beaten up at my school, drugs were rife etc and that was a school in a fairly quiet village with a reputation as the best comp in the area.
Then I am sorry you had to witness all that, my school was similar situation, quiet and out in the country, good area, never had ANY of that happen!

Originally Posted by trevcannon
And it happened in the posh part of surrey
It doesn't matter where it happened! The fact of the matter is that it IS happening!
Old 11-11-2005, 03:27 PM
gurnE
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Dan
Originally Posted by gurnE
Then I am sorry you had to witness all that, my school was similar situation, quiet and out in the country, good area, never had ANY of that happen!
I'm not, I like drugs

As for stabbings, I'm talking two in 5 years. Not exactly Compton
But I'm sure it's a rare occurance in that girls school too, if it happened in Mosside comp it wouldn't have made the news
Old 11-11-2005, 03:30 PM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

thats soo wrong on sooo many levels. kid got stabbed at my school bout a year before we started so the school was very anxious to stop anything else happening in a similar manner. it didnt work no matter where u are and how hard everyone tries theres always gonna be some knob head who got sexually abused as a child whos gonna try be a "big man" or a "big girl" in this case. hope the girl pulls thru and the psycho whore who did it gets life.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:33 PM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

if it happened in Mosside comp it wouldn't have made the news
if it happened in moss side the weapon most surely have been an ak47

Quick Reply: 15 yr old Girl stabbed at school with scissors...