General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

what the fck? what the fck u sposed to do?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 10:48 AM
cuvner
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what the fck? what the fck u sposed to do?

fri nte- me and 3 mates get jumped by a bunch of chavs driving around, unlucky for them we kicked shit outa them and trashed there motor, got myself a nice pair of m3 mirrors to sell on ebay now, slightly damaged!!
sat nte my m8 is walking home and in the same place, 2guys ask him for a lighter, they then punched him to the ground and procced to kick him in the head ribs and then try and nic his wallet!!

What the fck is he sposed to do, hes lucky to be alive, he got punted in the nose! im so mad, there must be some nutters on this forum who like a scrap but what the fck makes u do it? How the hell do u know that bloke uv just hit aint gunna turn the situation around and give u such a kicken that u need a month in hospital to recover?
The bloke had the cheek to appologise for what he had done too?
Old 06-11-2005, 10:59 AM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: what the fck? what the fck u sposed to do?

Originally Posted by cuvner
there must be some nutters on this forum who like a scrap but what the fck makes u do it?
where do you get that idea from ?

you might be a bit pissed off but dont tar everyone with the same brush mate
Old 06-11-2005, 11:00 AM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

why THIS forum....
Old 06-11-2005, 11:02 AM
cuvner
PassionFord Regular

sorry i didnt mean punching some1 for no reason, i mean the people who know how to handle themselfs do they hav no fear of getting a proper kick in
Old 06-11-2005, 11:06 AM
cuvner
PassionFord Regular

b4 this kicks off, no disrespect for ford owners as i am one myself, i am not confident wen it comes to fighting but people who are what you thinking wen ur in that situation?
Old 06-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Anonymous
Banned

What the fck is he sposed to do, hes lucky to be alive, he got punted in the nose! im so mad, there must be some nutters on this forum who like a scrap but what the fck makes u do it? How the hell do u know that bloke uv just hit aint gunna turn the situation around and give u such a kicken that u need a month in hospital to recover?
The bloke had the cheek to appologise for what he had done too?

I wouldnt care if someone was likely to get me back or not, i still wouldnt want to do that to another human being if i could avoid it.

Its having some morals and decency that should stop you from doing that to someone, not just a fear of reprisal

I enjoy fighting in the context of martial arts, a respectful competition, but other than that personally i see violence as an utter last resort.

In my whole life ive only ever once had to really badly batter someone (as in to the extent he suffered permenant injury) and that was only because i was put into a situation where i had no choice, personally i wold sooner run away than have to hurt soeone that badly again as its not something easy to live with no matter how much they deserve it.

Fighting over anything than self preservation or the protection of a loved one is a braindead idiotic pasttime IMHO and ive utterly no respect at all for people who go out on a saturday night with the intention of having a scrap just for something to do.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:20 AM
Pete.W
PassionFord Post Troll

Thats some lads i know don't have ..morals, they are forever smacking people for no reason what so ever, then when they are having ago at me people tell me why i should smack them back but i dunno why
Old 06-11-2005, 11:23 AM
andre_k
PassionFord Post Troll

i agree with chip entirely.

i dont think he was being arsey to the board, i mean, out of however many thousand users there must be a few people who love a scrap, eh? its not that uncommon.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

just the way some people are...

looking at the pic.. could have been alot worse... bot goood tho
Old 06-11-2005, 11:31 AM
cuvner
PassionFord Regular

sorry if i offend a few people but wen u get woke up at 4am with ur buzzer going and a m8 whos smashed up caked in blood and is so badly shocked hes shaking and cant string a sentance together, it kinda makes u mad!
Yea it could of bn worse once cleaned up it didnt look to serious
Old 06-11-2005, 11:34 AM
gurnE
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by chip-3door
Fighting over anything than self preservation or the protection of a loved one is a braindead idiotic pasttime IMHO and ive utterly no respect at all for people who go out on a saturday night with the intention of having a scrap just for something to do.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:36 AM
mattbibs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

im surprised something sensible has finally come out of chip! but totally agree with him on this!
Old 06-11-2005, 11:49 AM
Anonymous
Banned

sorry if i offend a few people but wen u get woke up at 4am with ur buzzer going and a m8 whos smashed up caked in blood and is so badly shocked hes shaking and cant string a sentance together, it kinda makes u mad!
Yea it could of bn worse once cleaned up it didnt look to serious
Could have been worse, but you were right in your first statement that he is lucky to be alive still.

When someone is kicking you in the head on the ground its only a matter of luck wether or not they catch you with a blow that causes a blood clot or similar, an 18 year old lad who lives near me was given a kicking no worse than that recently (for utterly no reason other than 4 blokes thought they could prove how hard they were by beating up a bloke walking home on his home), the lad in question died, and the 4 lads are now facing prison, and the lad who died's family are facing living the rest of their life knowing that a loved one was taken from them just so 4 twats could have a laugh.

Should imagine that your mate is going to be scard to go out on his own now after that too, so will ruin not just last night but every night of his life that he goes out to some extent.

Something SERIOUSLY needs to be done about this sort of thing happening, as its too common by far these days.

Me and a mate of mine were out on friday night and a group of six young lads (about 18 years old or so) started on him in the corner of the club when i was off elsewhere chatting to a bird i'd met, so he was on his own and they thought they could get away with it, they were all mouthing off and then one of them swung for him, he had no choice but to defend himself, so he hit the lad, it was a pretty good contact and he knocked him out cold, and promptly got thrown out of the club by the bouncers for knocking the guy out, thus ruining our evening into the process when all he was doing was defending himself in the first place.

Same group of lads have tried the same thing on him several times before, each time they come back there seems to be more of them and it just keeps going round and round in circles, they start on him/us, they always get the worst of it, then they come back with an extra mate next time, gets to the stage where every time you see them out you think "oh for fucks sake, here we go, guarenteed to get thrown out the club again even though we are out minding our own business behaving ourselves"
And no doubt at some point their pride will get hurt so bad from keep coming off worst that one of them will knife him or something, its just too easy for these things to esculate.
Old 06-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by mattbibs
im surprised something sensible has finally come out of chip! but totally agree with him on this!

Yeah, well come and say that to my face if you are brave enough cause i will knock you the fuck out you coont.

Old 06-11-2005, 11:55 AM
mattbibs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

violence is never the answer you cooont!
Old 06-11-2005, 12:07 PM
JxBabe
PassionFord Post Troll

Agree with you there Chip, some people are just complete wankers out looking for a fight
Was walking home from town once with my boyfriend, didnt even notice two blokes walking towards us until one of them started punching my boyfriend for no reason The other guy just stood there as if it was perfectly ok while i wondered what the fuck was going to happen to me on my own?!
Had never seen either of them before in my life, and my fella wasnt even from wrexham so it was completely unprovoked
(Unlucky for the guy who hit him though, who came off much worse - serves him right the prick!)
Old 06-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by JxBabe
Agree with you there Chip, some people are just complete wankers out looking for a fight
Was walking home from town once with my boyfriend, didnt even notice two blokes walking towards us until one of them started punching my boyfriend for no reason The other guy just stood there as if it was perfectly ok while i wondered what the fuck was going to happen to me on my own?!
Had never seen either of them before in my life, and my fella wasnt even from wrexham so it was completely unprovoked
(Unlucky for the guy who hit him though, who came off much worse - serves him right the prick!)
Always nice when it happens to someone like your fella who can really look after himself instead of this poor lad above.

I guess in a way though its a shame that your fella is a decent bloke and didnt put the guy in intensive care as if he had then it might stop him doing it to other innocent people, but then if he had, then he would probably have got done for it and lost his job etc, so its a lose/lose situation for the decent folk really.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:45 PM
pugo
Advanced PassionFord User

sat nte my m8 is walking home and in the same place, 2guys ask him for a lighter, they then punched him to the ground and procced to kick him in the head ribs and then try and nic his wallet!!
perhaps they were looking for there M3 mirrors and when they couldn't find em they took his wallet for payment?????
Old 06-11-2005, 12:48 PM
tenpotturbo
Regular Contributor

this thing is common round my way it seems to be the way of the world these days
Old 06-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by pugo
perhaps they were looking for there M3 mirrors and when they couldn't find em they took his wallet for payment?????
Indeed, the fact the original thread started thinks its ok to steal means its hard to have much sympathy when its the other way round!
Old 06-11-2005, 01:11 PM
mmanse
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

getting more common around here

one lad got picked on last week and they completely humiliated him, so he
went home got a knife and chased them into a pub and stabed one of
them 4 time's in the stomach
Old 06-11-2005, 02:08 PM
cuvner
PassionFord Regular

As for the wing mirror thing, i was walking home and 5 guys pulled up nxt to me and my 3-m8's, one got out and punched one of my m8's totally unprovoked, the driver got out started on me so i was forced to hit back and in my rage i booted his wing mirrors off his modded 1litre pug and they got back in there car and fled!! we were out numberd had kebabs in our hands and actually backed down to begin with, totally un-provoked! its all to common like chip said i do shit myself walking home its never 1on1 always groups
Old 06-11-2005, 02:16 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Default violence

A couple of years back a group of blokes were walking back from a night on the town. One of the pack was staggerring all over the place and was ahead of the others.

A car pulled up and a group of Asian lads got out and started to give him a kicking for no reason other than he was a pissed up lad on his own.

Unfortunatley for them they had not reckoned on the 10 blokeks that procceeded to beat their skuls in before turning on their brand new BMW.

From what i was told, not a single panels, light or window was left in tact.

Oooops!
Old 06-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Unfortunately this country is going to the fucking dogs. It seems we continually give more rights to those that abuse them and less protection to those that need it.

Kids are out of control and parents don't give a fuck as long as the kids aren't under their feet. There just seems to be no respect for anybody or anything these days and it gets worse every week