General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

How fucked is this...me & my mates got attacked with an

Search this Thread

Old 20-06-2005, 11:10 PM
extra14
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some people just go out looking for fights, if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time you cannot help it.

On idiot in romford, prob. 14 - 15 stone started on my mate who isn`t even 10 stone.
Very close to kicking off.

If it did kick off, it would have been 9 of us on 2.
Why people do this, i will never know (especially when out numbered by so much).

Darren
Old 20-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain
Originally Posted by Katie
I think we have found common ground then Steve
On one thing anyone in their right mind would agree on, not with all the other newspaper propoganda style blinkered stuff you was typing before.

I think we may have found common ground there then steve.
Old 20-06-2005, 11:21 PM
jonesymk2
PassionFord Post Troll

sorry 2 hear that,the wankers cant do fuck all on there own nowadays can they ,at least no1 of the innocent party got majorly hurt
Old 21-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by chip-3door
If im in a fight i will happily use an axe or a chair or a bottle or anthing else handy that lookslike it could hurt someone.

But i wouldnt be in a fight unless i had to in the first place.
Ditto. If you defending yourself (or defending someone else) il use anything and everything at disposal.

But attacking someone for owt good reason, armed or not, is wrong.
I'll agree with this 110%. Generally I think that people who actually have something to fight for, rather than just fighting for the hell of it will go at it much harder, and dirtier.
Old 21-06-2005, 09:42 AM
ste_gt
PassionFord Regular

Good on you for sticking up for the girls! So glad they got a hiding, fooking idiots.

Old 21-06-2005, 09:53 AM
mattbibs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

glad you all okish.

when reading that im just glad the police didnt turn up to find you lot with the weapons and chuck you in the vans! i seen it happen before!
Old 21-06-2005, 09:56 AM
*Anna*
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Knock, Knock Katie!!!!!!

You wanna do Criminal Law and Justice you might wanna change you attitude and views on things. Not everything comes down to shit parents!!! Some kids have the best up bringing ever and turn out great and other turn out little fuckers!!!. I'd like to be up against you in court, you wouldn't win anything with that kind of thinking. You have to look beyond the point and work backwards.

Think before you open your mouth.

XRT_si, Sorry to hear this I hope it all goes in your favor. Play on the injuries and claim that it's starting to affect you, like you don't feel like you can go out on your own and are always weary when your out.

I'm a sly bugger and know what works.
Old 21-06-2005, 10:45 AM
Mrs Ginge
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by *Anna*
Knock, Knock Katie!!!!!!

You wanna do Criminal Law and Justice you might wanna change you attitude and views on things. Not everything comes down to shit parents!!! Some kids have the best up bringing ever and turn out great and other turn out little fuckers!!!. I'd like to be up against you in court, you wouldn't win anything with that kind of thinking. You have to look beyond the point and work backwards.

I agree with you anna , i could'nt have put it better myself

Si, Kam, Cowboi,Dan & the girl's i'm so glad that you are all ok

I hope them little shits gets what is coming to them in court , and i'm glad you manged to give them a good kick in before the police arrived

take care boys, see you all soon x
Old 21-06-2005, 10:54 AM
*Anna*
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Mrs B19bal, Thanks I was told to curve my tounge when I talk.............. and it was sooooooo bloody hard but I hate that attitude. My brother has done so many things in his life NOT beating people just for kicks or burning places down but other things and it had nothing to do with my parents.

99% of the time there is no answer for this kind of behaviour and the parents are as shocked as the police. Sorry but I stand to what I say!!!!
Old 21-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Cowboi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Mrs B19bal
Originally Posted by *Anna*
Knock, Knock Katie!!!!!!

I agree with you anna , i could'nt have put it better myself

Si, Kam, Cowboi,Dan & the girl's i'm so glad that you are all ok

I hope them little shits gets what is coming to them in court , and i'm glad you manged to give them a good kick in before the police arrived

take care boys, see you all soon x
cheers nic. glad u got ur self off home first!

cheers for coming on saturday! it was a laugh, just sad how it all ended.

We will defently have to get together again soon!
Old 21-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Katie will probably be fine as a lawyer, cause by then she will be a grown up, she is only about 16 or something now isnt she?

You cant judge what soeone will be like as an adult when they are still a child so dont go so hard on her i reckon.
Old 21-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Bunch of knobbers. Too pussy to fight normally so have to use weapons

Kids are getting worse and worse. I wouldn't have dared behave remotely like that when I was young as my Dad would have knocked me into next week. Without wanting to sound like an old duffer, kids are getting worse and there is a complete lack of disipline at home and in schools. Schools hands are tied with all the rules and PC crap. I honestly beleive the cane should be brought back.
Old 21-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Mrs Ginge

ANNA , You shouldnt have to curve you tongue hun , i also hate that attitude there is no need for it at all but i totally back you on that

COWBOI, It was a great day sat, elise had a brilliant time she love's all of ya!! lol it is a shame how it turned out in the end

But despite that we deffo have to all get together again soon you guys are great fun

And thanks to kam for the invite and his parents who are lovely people

nic x
Old 21-06-2005, 11:52 AM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

lol awwww glad elise enjoyed herself. Think Em and the girls enjoyed holding her more than anything else lol
Old 21-06-2005, 11:56 AM
Mrs Ginge

yer elise loves emma and ang i thought she loved hayden aswell untill she peed all over him

Old 21-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

When i was at school it was bare knuckles and when the 1st man went down it was fight over, now its grab anything to can to get your opponent down and try and weld their body around your foot once youve done it.
It fears me that IF i ever got into a fight these days that i basically wouldnt know what would happen as the fair 1 on 1's are a thing of the past.
Well bloody said mate, this is the second post like this in 2 fucking days this week!

Glad your ok mate and hope the other pikey cnuts are kept of the street for a long long time, but then thats wishfull thinking!

Hope you heel ok and your mates do to!
Old 21-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Tylow77
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by essexrsturbo
luckily me mate came round the corner in his banger as it woz kicking off and run 3 of em over
Sorry but that just fooking creased me up

Glad you all came out of it relatively unscathed,and you give em a kicking as well
Old 21-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Cowboi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Mrs B19bal
yer elise loves emma and ang i thought she loved hayden aswell untill she peed all over him

Old 21-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

well hate to give the bad news guys but stabbings have been happening for ages, i lost a mate a few years ago from a row that went wrong and he got stabbed and killed, ive been stabbed twice aswell

as for buns there now starting to be soo accesable too , soo easy to get one that a mate of mine was dumb enough to try his hand at armed robbery and got caught when he was doing it like a easy way of visitng a cash point and another mate of mine a few months ago was shot dead in a lesson teaching session

i know this is gonna sound wrong but im soo glad i did leave early as if a fight kicked off with Elise i dont know what i would have done, i cnt say i would have been there for ya as my first thing would be to protect Elise
\

but if it was just us then ya know i would deffo be there, also find out when the court date is and get ya sisters boyfriend to go to the gallery ( you wont be able too as ya will be giving evidence) and get him to make a note of the addresses !!!!

then we can finish it off proper, ill get a few mates from kilburn who look after me when im in trouble

as for katies comments, what a load of bollox, no offence but im sure the books and the news want to find a reason but the fact is most fights are caused by people who DO NOT ACTUALLY FIGHT

as people who always get into scraps tend to avoid it as it gets boring after a while, its the geeks who start and give it the mouth that are used to the others backing down,

we had a incedent a few hours before aswell, about 8 black kids giving ot the attitude and we was the white geeks, when dancossie told em to back off and go home the all walked to us like they was men, then when they was close they stoped and looked at each other confused what they ment to do next and they spoke there way out of it

i live in a foioking rough area, its mostly black people on benifit and not many people visit here and you never wear bling round here, tbh ive never had a issue with any of my neighbours, ok we dont actually bother with each other but they dont go about looking for trouble

theres been fights out side me house, i watched a bus driver get the kicking of his life a few months ago, what happened was the bus driver wanted to move and the guy was crossing the road, the driver decided to use the bus to move him out the way as there was traffic comming down the other way and for the guy to get back on the pavement, i was getting out me car at the time and i thought it took the piss as ive had that happend to me aswell in the past

anyway the guy went round the doors of the bus, emergencyed em open anad yanked the drivers cabrin door open and gave him a right beating whilst the driver could not get out of his seat

every wanker on the bus when the police turned up was on the divers side and i was the only person who defended him and the guy whos only target that day was to cross the road ogt nicked and dont know the rest but cant beliove all the cunts on the bus who never seen the whole situation gave there whitness of what happened

there the people who think like you do katie

also almost all my arguments in pubs or west end are the geeks who get drunk and think they can fight the world and are proper hard men and im one of the tosser looking people who always end up getting started on

oh and parents who always defend there children even when they are in the wrong are the ones who cause this, just cause ya mum never breast fed ya aint gonna make ya bank robber

also most chavs are actually kids whos parents have the money to buy em the flash clothes

the real chavs wear the cheep shit, again they dont start trouble some geek will but the chav will kick there heads in and they the decent folk who parents did breast feed like you katie whitness it and then mention what they see and thats a gimp walk down the road get pushed by accident by the chav, replie like hes a man and the chav decks him

chav is the enemy as the decent folk dont take the time to know what hes about and assume hes done something wrong as he dresses like that "snoppy dog" singer

seriously katie pop down the rough pubs one night and realise that there normal people who just wont have a gimp call em a mug
Old 21-06-2005, 06:55 PM
NUTTIN RILLA
PassionFord Post Troll

Mindless fuckwits these fools who carry tools around and try to pick on the first group of people they see, they shout a few things to wind you up then come for it, you done the right thing mate, they automaticaly think your gony shit it cos they have chibs, i would have took it of one and rammed it up his arse, especialy for talking to my girl in a bad way
Anyway glad no one got hurt bad
Old 21-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Anyway glad no one got hurt bad

dancossie gota cut on his face from nose to ear, cant get worse than that as he does a very profesional job
Old 21-06-2005, 07:08 PM
NUTTIN RILLA
PassionFord Post Troll

I got 3 stiches to side of head, my mate got 8 stiches to the top of his head. Another got some on his face, another on his leg and is missing a bit of his ear.

Didnt no it was as bad mate, as it says, another got some on his face, but i didnt no it was from nose to ear

sorry to hear
Old 21-06-2005, 07:28 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

yeah he also never had it stitched on his face as he wanted to reduce the chance of scaring

and cowboi hurt his foot
Old 21-06-2005, 07:43 PM
XRT_si
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 54 Likes on 51 Posts

i didnt make dan's sound that bad cos although it looked terrible doctors said it will heal with a hairline scar. I understand exactly what you mean ginge, i didnt really mean what i said before, id EXPECT you to look after your kid firstly, know i would (no jokes about emma please )
Old 21-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by * Rudey *
BigG- Not wrong there.

Also a big issue these days is that everyone is charlied up to their eyeballs so fookin impervious to pain, proper smash their face in and they keep getting up for another go.

Literally need knocking unconcious or worse these days most the time, and that can take an incredible amount of smacks (even with metal bars) to happen, and even then they will come back for revenge more often than not if they have anyt idea who you are...
very good point Steve its the charlie generation what does charlie do? turn you into a cocky wanker! and ts cheaper and far more accessable these days
Glad i did it before it became fashionable

But 12 year ago it was £130 a gram