General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**well look whos at it again**

Search this Thread

Old 22-12-2022, 10:17 PM
zetaboostboy522bhp
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 119 Likes on 101 Posts
Default **well look whos at it again**

Well guys just to let you lot know that yes mk motorsports / martek / mark walker is back to his old tricks again .
ive had my say on here before many times and ive said before that if i can stop one person from getting fucked over by him then iam going to speak up everytime i hear his name mentioned.
Well low and behold this morning i was looking through facebook and my welding and fabrication page flashed up with some dodgy welding saying this has cost 17k.
17k so started to read and its only our old friend mark , ripping people off , producing dodgy work , not finishing work off , taking people money , not doing any work etc etc.
so then after reading this i looked at the comments and fuck me hes only gone and got himself a facebook group 🤣
its called " mk motorsports /martek performance deadbeat undelivered parts group"
Well there was more members in that group with a few hours than there is on my youtube channel 🤣 about my car build , why i hear you ask , is it because of the happy customers
WELL NO IS IT FUCK
its about how many people have been done over by this muppet and there not happy.
hes still doing the same shit and all that crap he gave us about turning his back on the cosworth scene and not making parts etc well he is but hes also messing with the biker lads and they aint happy.
to be far mk motorsport / martek has now gone international , yes thats right they are now ripping people off all around the world.
not only this but hes now calling people who are in the group and threatening them 🤣 ( i bet people are shitting themselves with fear) and also it sound like hes dragged his lad into it aswell.

alot of people are even talking about court action , well mr walker they say what goes around comes around and i personally cannot wait to see justice served.
oh and alot of people seemed to have paid by cash and are really keen to call the police fraud department and hmrc.

No wonder your ringing around the folks you owe money to

well just to let everyone know if they would like something interesting to read over the festive period look at the group👍

cheers paul

Ps merry christmas mk🤣
The following 3 users liked this post by zetaboostboy522bhp:
rog (04-01-2023), STeve (23-12-2022), visa_broke (25-12-2022)
Old 23-12-2022, 03:39 AM
c20tbo

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure, thankfully I got out just in time and did get my parts but from my experience it was hellish, and ultimately was one of the reasons I sold my project in bits, however I now have it back and wont be YB (thankfully)
Old 23-12-2022, 01:33 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Received 435 Likes on 393 Posts

Guys an absolute waster I’d not trust him to build me a bbq now. Friend of mine stuart in Basingstoke was breaking a fiesta Cosworth he built. The work on the shell was shocking lol. And my wrc lower arm kit for a 2wd saff using standard hubs absolute junk. Compression struts too long so wheel was almost on the bumper adjusted right in. Arms too long so ball joint was at its most extreme angle. That clown tried telling me it’s because the cars too low lol. I sent him a picture of it as it sits at standard height. All you get on the phone as well is a big speech about how he is the greatest engineer of all time who dose wrc and f1 bits. All he dose is poor sub standard junk

Last edited by ajamesc; 23-12-2022 at 01:34 PM.
Old 24-12-2022, 10:29 AM
jcarpenter

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I’m on Facebook and just applied to join.

there a few mk motorsport on Facebook, one I know off called Mike Kendrick he a top bloke, never heard anything bad from him.

I think I remember seeing mk motorsport on YouTube with officially gassed a while back? Is that the same bloke?
Old 24-12-2022, 01:53 PM
zetaboostboy522bhp

Thats mk motorsport

The group page
Old 24-12-2022, 02:21 PM
jcarpenter

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by zetaboostboy522bhp

Thats mk motorsport

The group page
thanks for that. I finally found the page and joined. Couldn’t believe how many have been shafted by this man.

how does he get away with it? Some of his welds are clean and smart. ( been a welder for 16 years now ). The amount of people unreal. Reminds me
of a company ran by Dave who used to do fibreglass and carbon fibre for the vxr scene. He was ripping off people left right and centre.

Old 25-12-2022, 05:22 PM
visa_broke

Received 329 Likes on 308 Posts

I joined this group not long after it started via the merkur group. Its growing very quickly and hopefully people catch up to him and get some sort of recourse.
Old 26-12-2022, 11:20 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

I'm sure he is on Instagram too.

How can people go through life robbing other people.
Old 26-12-2022, 06:51 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Originally Posted by Glenn_
I'm sure he is on Instagram too.

How can people go through life robbing other people.
Some people just don’t have a conscience and are only interested in money
The following users liked this post:
jcarpenter (27-12-2022)
Old 01-01-2023, 10:32 PM
zetaboostboy522bhp

Its not robbing according to mark , its just the fact he has taken too much work on and he cant please everyone , still using the same excuses as he was in 2000s.
its bullshit as some people have had nothing so he cant be taking work on as he never does any and the fact it takes 3 years to get your parts he must be enjoying life to much
Old 01-01-2023, 11:10 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Originally Posted by zetaboostboy522bhp
Its not robbing according to mark , its just the fact he has taken too much work on and he cant please everyone , still using the same excuses as he was in 2000s.
its bullshit as some people have had nothing so he cant be taking work on as he never does any and the fact it takes 3 years to get your parts he must be enjoying life to much
You talk to the fool on the phone or see how he replies about it on line. I think he genuinely finds it funny. I wish I didn’t live so far away from that c@@t but then I think to myself it’s probably a good thing as loosing my job and my time and being able to pay my bills is probably not a good idea no matter how good it would be seeing that c@@t knocked out by one of his crap lower alloy arms lol
Old 03-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Rsmat
300+

Received 583 Likes on 516 Posts

Deserves everything he gets now ... he will never learn .. just applied to join the FB page .
Old 04-01-2023, 05:54 PM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

Received 415 Likes on 308 Posts

I remember reading about mk on here years ago can't believe there still trading tbh 😮😮