General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Adrian flux a/value

Search this Thread

Old 14-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Rsturbowayne
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adrian flux a/value

WHat a pain in the arse they are just to get my agreed value. Sent them the paperwork over 5 weeks ago and every other week they ask for something else!! How do you find out the market value to see wether it's worth the hassle? By the time they get round to it my year will be up.why didn't they just ask for this new info when they ask for all the other crap?
Old 14-08-2014, 07:24 PM
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Sponsor

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Rsturbowayne
WHat a pain in the arse they are just to get my agreed value. Sent them the paperwork over 5 weeks ago and every other week they ask for something else!! How do you find out the market value to see wether it's worth the hassle? By the time they get round to it my year will be up.why didn't they just ask for this new info when they ask for all the other crap?
Hi,
I'm sorry if you've been experiencing some issues with our agreed value process. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to look into this for you.
Regards,
Dan.
Old 14-08-2014, 08:55 PM
S3an
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Have my Transporter and M135i with them, never any problems. Im sure you want them to get it right if a claim arises. You maybe think its a pain but like I say they are probably just making sure you get the cover you require. On another note they are going to be £160 dearer on renewal of the BMW so looking like I might have to look else where in October.
Old 15-08-2014, 06:24 AM
Ridgey
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 134 Likes on 120 Posts

Always found they give you a good price for the first year to get you, then the next renewal is a ridiculous price.
And they seem to automatically renew and take your money without instruction, which should be illegal IMO.
Old 17-08-2014, 08:58 AM
tsutton
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ridgey
And they seem to automatically renew and take your money without instruction, which should be illegal IMO.
They do send you an email/letter to let you know that it's up for renewal. They also asked if you want to auto renew or not.

I've been with AF for the past few years and the prices has been going down/the same for me. Am happy with them.