General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO ,( Chip -3door ) Ref , window licking tossers

Search this Thread

Old 26-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Anh
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: FAO ,( Chip -3door ) Ref , window licking tossers

Originally Posted by the strut brace

supra man, window lickers is a term that is used to describe the hardcore concourse buftys, the people who have the best cars in the best condition and work very hard to keep them that way so you make yourself look like a dick by saying they only polish it and stick a pair of m3 mirrors on it, incidentely can you actually find a pic of a coz with a pair of m3 mirrors on it by the way???? coz i aint never seen one i suggest you learn about what these cars actually are and the work that goes into em to get em like they are before you spout shite like its a coat of polish and a pair of mirrors, this thread will give you an idea of the lenghts people go to to have a mint car and then dicks like you come out with shitty little put downs to discredit the amount of work thats been put in to achieve the window licker status, see here

https://passionford.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34133

personally i think cars like pauls and others like it ARE a work of art, having said that if thats yours in your sig you obviously have no taste and wouldnt know quality if it ran you over
Nothing wrong in keeping a car in top condition, but then the same attitude should be applied to people who want to USE their car and the performance. And extra kudos to those who can manage both. The notion some people pass out is you're a fool if you blow you car up by racing it, yet your are a messiah in the car community because all you do is polish your car everyday and occasionally fit some expensive peice of wing, side skirt or mirror.

As for having good taste, well I'm pretty happy with my car, and I'm pretty happy that I have driven 22 different cars in 5 years, and have a technical facination with Formula 1 cars. With that broad taste in cars, who the hell needs a hard-on for a flip-painted Sierra just to appear cool in this message board?

You missed the whole point of the window licker jibe, and I think people will have a hard time communicating it to you. Perhaps it's because you have an attention span of a gnat and pretty much talk like one.

Have a nice day.
Old 26-03-2005, 06:54 PM
creedy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i think im in love with that type R

swap for my RS?
Old 26-03-2005, 06:54 PM
the strut brace
PassionFord Post Troll

i see your still a knob, you worded that as if to say people who ar into concours think they have a better car than they really have and i got the window licking tosser thing no probs and couldnt give a fuck what anyone wants to do with there cars ether way, half my mates are buftys and the other are track heads , not arsed either way, F1 interest says it all the shittest form of entertainmet imo, predictable boring shit run by jump up rich pricks who think they are better than everyone else, pleased the sport is on its knees, its fuckin shit, ive been here before with you and you are a total dick who doesnt read or listen to points properly so i'll leave it at that , enjoy your reply as i wont be posting in reply to you again , wouldnt give you the satisfaction.
Old 26-03-2005, 06:59 PM
creedy

now now ladys! think its enough now

Old 26-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Clare
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Oooooooooh this is better than Trisha
Old 26-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought that was directed at me till i saw the F1 stuff, lol
Old 26-03-2005, 07:08 PM
the strut brace
PassionFord Post Troll

nah chip not you mate lol, its that dick , ive had run ins with him in the past and he's up his own arse, cool fookin car by the way that integra, looks like you have had some tasty motors in ya time
Old 26-03-2005, 07:11 PM
the strut brace
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by creedysRST
now now ladys! think its enough now

couldnt give a fuck what you think, dont like it dont read it
Old 26-03-2005, 07:34 PM
creedy

ooooo bitchy