General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO ,( Chip -3door ) Ref , window licking tossers

Search this Thread

Old 26-03-2005, 09:43 AM
blueovalspanker
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

chip is a good man, always willing to give advice to help people out. He does take the piss occasionally but doesnt mind when he gets it bak which is good. Would people prefer him to be a boring cooont?
Old 26-03-2005, 09:52 AM
ImaRacing 700
PassionFord Post Whore!!

To me Chip came across as just a normal human being when i met him Certainly nothing like his rants on here Which is a good thing aint it?
Old 26-03-2005, 10:01 AM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

@ this post.

Agreed peeps to come across different on here than in Real life.

Though also agreed i hate it when peeps start slagging of what other peeps do with their cars. So who cares its there fookin cars they can do what thjey like with them turn them into a fish tank if they want
Old 26-03-2005, 10:02 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Rhys
@ this post.

Agreed peeps to come across different on here than in Real life.

Though also agreed i hate it when peeps start slagging of what other peeps do with their cars. So who cares its there fookin cars they can do what thjey like with them turn them into a fish tank if they want
shut up rhys you buffty
Old 26-03-2005, 10:02 AM
blueovalspanker
Regular Contributor

So who cares its there fookin cars they can do what thjey like with them turn them into a fish tank if they want
Chip would have a field day if someone on here did that
Old 26-03-2005, 10:04 AM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by GARETH T

shut up rhys you buffty
Oi im no Bufty the car has been out in the rain etc etc

Old 26-03-2005, 10:07 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ImaRacing 700
To me Chip came across as just a normal human being when i met him Certainly nothing like his rants on here Which is a good thing aint it?

Lol, snap mate
Old 26-03-2005, 10:12 AM
pugo
Advanced PassionFord User

never met the bloke, yes, he has took the piss out of me and i him, surely its a forum and you have to have a laugh!

pugo
Old 26-03-2005, 10:39 AM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by chip-3door
And cheers to RichardPON who has met me but didnt comment, cause im pretty sure he thinks im an overbearing mouthy tosser in real life but was just too polite to comment
Yeah, but so am I, so it's all good
Old 26-03-2005, 10:40 AM
churchy

Location: Out Shooting Burgelers, cause thats what Norfolk people do!!!

Sounds like a nice enough lad to me. Bet I'd start to annoy him before he annoyed me
Old 26-03-2005, 11:42 AM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

So thats that then ,,Chip is a smashing bloke who everyone loves but sadly he just loves to abuse people who have different ideas to him of what makes a good car

Fair enough

If spending thousands on a nova gives you a hardon then as i said , each to there own

Just dont see why you feel you have the highest seat in the house to be able to call others tossers for what the choose to do , but if its only a joke then ok maybee its just me that feels its not the correct way to make friends , but as you are so popular you dont need more friends then say it how you see it and keep on insulting others as you are obviously the better man

Regards Paul
Old 26-03-2005, 12:04 PM
Dave^
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

chips car aint just a Q plate shitter, i heard on the grapevine that its on a sapphire logbook too make of that what you will, and the fact its got a tailgate shaped like a lampost
Old 26-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Originally Posted by Dave^
chips car aint just a Q plate shitter, i heard on the grapevine that its on a sapphire logbook too make of that what you will, and the fact its got a tailgate shaped like a lampost

Old 26-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Bloody southerners
Old 26-03-2005, 02:22 PM
Fagin

Hey.... I dont feel special anymore as I thought Chip had that name especially for me!!!

Old 26-03-2005, 03:19 PM
keithG666
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Chips a top man!!!!

Met him once and laughed my tits off

be good to meet up with him again soon!!!

and I may add....not ALL Q plates are shitters!!!

I have an S1 thats a Q plate....and ask ALL that know the car if in doubt...its minter and better put together than 90% of the S1's I've ever seen!!!
Old 26-03-2005, 04:24 PM
The Rapid 1

first I never met Chip so dont know him like some off here, which i recon is a shame cause I recon id got on ok with the guy, esp if he wants to come and work on my car for nothing

But seriously never seen him post anything that i wouldnt agree with INCLUDNG calling Bufftys window licking tossers OBVIOUSLY to me a tongue in cheek comment at the end to see if anyone would bite and boy how they did

Maybe the buftys have an inferiorty complex cause there cars aint all they should be cars in this marque were designed for one thing, to go fast

Dont give a shit if it got a ford badge on the front could be a corsa or a nova as far as im concerned if it can be made to go fast at a fair price against more exotic machinery that costs silly money

And to say that people cant afford to have a bufty car is more insulting imo than calling someone a tosser cause the way they act with there car, ye maybe someone cant afford anybetter than they got, but they do the best they can with it, and respect to some of the younger board members who own the cars they do AND insure em at silly money im affraid, so thay CAN use em not just gloat about having one, sure they could easily spend that insurance money on a few cans of polish and let everyone ADMIRE how shinny they made it, but no they wanna DRIVE the car

And also on the subject of cost how can u say it more expensive to own a pretty car than a fast car, sure mine drinks more in fuel than bufftys spend on polish, not counting the cost of getting a car to make that much power and also to stay together, and everytime we "drive" our cars there is always that chance that something gonna break giving more cost.

so how much does a few cans of polish and some extra fuel for a tow car (to get the shinny mobile to a show) cost these days

Only show cars that keep prices of the marque high
BOLLOCKS what got the marque its reputation and KEEPS it there IS the performance of the cars, admitted there is always a few in every marque that just wanna polish there cars but in general it the fast ones that are well known and THAT (they) is what attracts new people to the marque

And while in rant mode

Wasnt even gonna bother to post a reply on it cause half way through it started to go the way of most pf threads these days

your gay no im gay no im gayer than you , real funny chaps may have been if it the first time id ever seen it wake up it getting old

At least with chip he comes on here with a sound technical knowledge and decent wit

IMO could think of a quite few others that are dragging the forum down, but not Chip oh well wait for the gay Chip loving comments to start

All i can say is good on ya Chip for telling it how it is

Steve

PS Essay over
Old 26-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

So i get slated for calling a q plate car a shitter ,,but its quite ok to call people you have never met TOSSERS

Well thats just amazing

I am not saying Chip isnt a decent bloke ,,If you bother to read i was just asking for a reason why all people who bufty there cars are tossers in his eyes , And yet i still have no answer to this question all i get is ,,what a top bloke,, chip is I quess i wont get a reasonable answer
and please no more people answering for him , he is a big boy
Old 26-03-2005, 04:35 PM
The Rapid 1

Not answering for him just putting MY OWN view across just happens to be the same

Especially when for some reason someone starts having a pop at anyone that cant afford a nice shinny example as scum of the earth paupers

Oh and spose i should just add ye i dont mind looking at the nice shinny ones while waiting to race mine at shows

RESPECT to the time and effort the bufftys put in to keep there cars looking like that

Fraid just not my cup of tea, mind u just washing the old girl aint either pmsl

Steve
Old 26-03-2005, 04:38 PM
blueovalspanker
Regular Contributor

please no more people answering for him , he is a big boy
His mrs did mention something along those lines
Old 26-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Lol, steve, i dont think ive ever seen you type so much in one reply mate, glad i inspired you getting that out of your system.

Dave, my car is on an a reg 3 door 1.6 gl hatchback logbook quality heritage that i am truely proud of, lol

Paul to answer your original question a little better the "window lickers" comment was entirely tongue in cheek (same for the tossers bit), we just have different senses of humour i guess, i will frequently answer my phone "what the fuck do you want you coont" to mates of mine, maybe that makes me an asshole or maybe not but they all seem to see the funny side of it and respond in a similar way.
Personally i would sooner take not enough offence at someone calling me names than perhaps i should than to be the other way round and get all offended over nothing, im incredibally laid back generally and take everything with a pinch of salt, hell some of the people i think are endearing me calling me a tosser the way i do them might even really mean it for all i know

Anyway, as you hinted in your post one of the main reasons that people come on forums like this is to make friends, clearly with my sense of humour me and you will probably never end up like that but i can honestly say that ive made some great friends on this forum in the few months ive been on here like:
Doug
Creedy
Shane
Who all live fiarly near me and i tend to see at least once a week now

And loads of other people that i enjoy spending time with too like
Keith
Lee, Lewis etc and the rest of the weston lot
Mr and Mrs frog, Nath etc from the berks group
Scott etc from the middlesex region

In fact i can honestly say of the dozens of people that i have met so far through this forum i seem to have got on fine with all of them really, so i think probably you overestimate how many people my sense of humour (or being an asshole or however you want to label it) offends in reality.
Old 26-03-2005, 04:50 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Yet again i get a reply ( from himself now ) telling me just how wonderful you are ,,I AM NOT SAYING YOU ARNT A DECENT BLOKE or that people dont take to you once they have met you , I just cant understand the TOSSERS bit , the window lickers isnt a problem , just the insults . But as im the only one who sees this as an insult to so many i must just forget you say this and go on my merry way
I hope one day we will meet and i may understand your strange humor and then maybee i will understand ,
As said i do not wish to fall out with you or anyone else over this , i was just asking for an explanation
Paul
Old 26-03-2005, 04:51 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES
So i get slated for calling a q plate car a shitter ,,but its quite ok to call people you have never met TOSSERS

Well to be honest, your comment (if it wasnt for the lampost) would have been a pretty innacurate one really, as although not registerd as an RS500 it really was a really mint rs500 moonstone blue shell, which i dont think really qualify's as a shitter purely for what was on the log book, utterly nothing at all wrong with the car itself, and thats the sort of comment that distinguishes a window licker from a window licking tosser, licking the windows clean on your rs500 is perfectly fine but letting it make you think you are better than someone else on the basis of whats written on the logbook of your car compared to their's makes you a tosser
What you seem to fail to notice about me though is that side of things just doesnt interest me, and your comments arent ever going to wind me up for the simple reason that in my opinion an RS500 does NOT have real heritage in the way that things like a 970S mini cooper does, the RS500 was a very brief production run of a car that didnt have any massive international motorsport career, based on a pretty hateful repmobile sierra, its just not something that i aspire to owning at all, I like them as cars in the same way that i do loads of other cars but not really enough to want to specifically go out and buy one, if i wanted one i could afford to go and buy one or two of them and park them in my garage too, but i simply dont.

The reasons i like my cossie are:
Its cheap and cheerful fun
Its dead easy to understand how it all works and to maintain
Its got a fantastic crowd of people ascociated with the marque on sites like this
Its very easy to produce good power from
I can drive it hard cause i couldnt give a toss how many times it hits a lampost and needs another 500 quid 1600 shell and a lick of paint to rebuild, its a car in plentiful supply as lots of reps had them as company cars
Old 26-03-2005, 04:54 PM
Anonymous
Banned

oops, sorry, where it says in my post "the reasons i like my cossie are" it should say "the reasons i like my 1.6gl 3 door hatchback on 1.6 gl 3 door logbook with 200 series block, rs500 clocks and bumpers, and interior, and escos wheels, soon to be painted in a non original rs500 colour are"
Old 26-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Chip
I have tried not to let this get out of hand , but you seem as tho you wish it to do so ,
I dont care what your car says on the logbook ( I know what it did say as i know where the logbook came from )
I now know you wish this to get personal by your last reply so i will now say no more as this will defo end up a slagging match and to be honest i just cant be bothered

I tried to just ask you to justify what you say but you cant so i know understand that it must just simply be you have a big problem with bufty boys ,,your choice

Regards Paul
Old 26-03-2005, 05:19 PM
ImaRacing 700
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Chip you saying the RS500 aint acheived anything It domininated touring cars didnt it until the Japs came up with the R32??

The RS500 is the pinnicle of Motorsport IMO...not that i would buy one as they are too good to molest...far better to rape a 3dr with aftermarket bits

If i won the lottery,which would be hard,as i dont do it i'd buy an RS500 and RS200 and just wank over them twice daily
Old 26-03-2005, 05:29 PM
blueovalspanker
Regular Contributor

ive made some great friends on this forum in the few months ive been on here like:
Doug
Creedy
Shane
Oi wheres my name you ingnorant coooont!
Old 26-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Paul, I dont see what bit of the thread you see getting out of hand.

I dont have a problem with bufty boys at all, enjoying winding someone up isnt the same as having a problem with them, well not in my book anyway, again maybe its just a difference of opinion, i honestly cant think of one single person on this forum that i dont either like, or feel indifferently about, there is no one on here at all that i have any sort of problem with, even IMA i thoroughly enjoyd chatting to when i met him, despite all the banter on here between us.

Not sure what you mean about i cant justify what i said, what havent i justified?
I explained exactly what i mean by a window licker, its someone who spends all their time cleaning their car and never driving it hard, as for the tosser bit, im sure you know exactly what that means, but (as most people seemed to have realised) it was banter not a personal insult with any feeling behind it.
Old 26-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by blueovalspanker
ive made some great friends on this forum in the few months ive been on here like:
Doug
Creedy
Shane

oops. sorry mate

Well there you go see, ive made more friends than i can even remember LMAO

top site
Old 26-03-2005, 05:33 PM
creedy

Originally Posted by blueovalspanker
Doug
Creedy
Shane
Its dan if u dnt knw wot his screen name is.
Old 26-03-2005, 05:34 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Yeah creedy, Dan i can remember, its craig/shane i always have a problem with for some reason!
Old 26-03-2005, 05:39 PM
blueovalspanker
Regular Contributor

its craig/shame
SHANE!!! lol

im still not happy that you didnt mention my name , this means war boy
Old 26-03-2005, 05:41 PM
Anonymous
Banned

oops, have corrected typo now, lol

See you tomorrow mate
Old 26-03-2005, 05:41 PM
blueovalspanker
Regular Contributor

Please dont take any of my abuse personally, i have torrettes syndrome
You have torrettes? you have torrettes? im the one with fookin torrettes u cooont
Old 26-03-2005, 05:46 PM
blueovalspanker
Regular Contributor

See you tomorrow mate
Your at the nelson arent you, not pizza hut?
Old 26-03-2005, 05:47 PM
creedy

yep thats rite
Old 26-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Chip
You say that you add the word tosser to window licker as banter ,,If thats true the fair enough ,
If you honestly expect people not to take offence by this then ok but i am shure you new there would be a response to it soon I am probs just the kind of person to question it when others think it .
I also have a strange sence of humor as i am shure people who know me will tell you so i do understand .

Funny tho how you were quick to reply about the q plate shitter as this was said in a ( I WAIT THE RESONCE WAY ) and it too worked , as did you tosser part , so no worries chip I too can Take and accept the piss taken from me

No hard feelings , Paul
Old 26-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Yep Nelson at 8 mate
Old 26-03-2005, 05:52 PM
blueovalspanker
Regular Contributor

Yep Nelson at 8 mate
Make it a date

Old 26-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES
Chip
You say that you add the word tosser to window licker as banter ,,If thats true the fair enough ,
If you honestly expect people not to take offence by this then ok but i am shure you new there would be a response to it soon I am probs just the kind of person to question it when others think it .
I also have a strange sence of humor as i am shure people who know me will tell you so i do understand .

Funny tho how you were quick to reply about the q plate shitter as this was said in a ( I WAIT THE RESONCE WAY ) and it too worked , as did you tosser part , so no worries chip I too can Take and accept the piss taken from me

No hard feelings , Paul
No hard feelings here either mate.

As for the A plater (its an A plate now ), i can say with 100% honesty im not fussed what somone on the internet who has seen a couple of blurred pictures of my old bodyshell from a cameraphone thinks of it before it was writen off just as Clare said i wouldnt, in fact even if you walked up to me with the new shell after its rebuilt and told me it was a pile of rotting old toss and you wouldnt piss on it if it was on fire, it also wouldnt bother me in the slightest, especially not about that car, its only about my 5th favourite of my current cars anyway TBH

My integra type R is a real one for example, with Type R plaque and type R written on the logbook, but it wouldnt be worth one single penny less to me if it wasnt, its so heavily modifed now that it bares no real resemblance to how it started out anyway really, and i feel the same about cossies, standard ones are SO slow that they dont interest me in the slightest and as soon as you start modifying them it doesnt really matter who made all the bits that are now in the bin anyway.

Quick Reply: FAO ,( Chip -3door ) Ref , window licking tossers