General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

cheezy1 the robbing c**t!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 06:05 PM
BIL N KEL
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Default cheezy1 the robbing c**t!!!!

just a heads up to anyone buying stuff from cheezy1

I bought some koni suspension for my brothers rs turbo van from cheezy1 at the beginning of December. he agreed to pack the items and I send a courier. the courier contacted me to say they were unable to collect as no one was in, i spoke to cheezy1 and he agreed to drop the suspension off at the couriers so they could deliver it which he said he do. he then said it had been dropped at the depot, then after a week and still no delivery I phoned the courier to be told nothing had been taken there and now cheezy1 has stopped all contact and will not answer the phone, reply to messages or emails.

I paid through paypal as goods or services so I know I'll get my money back but didn't want anyone else getting ripped off by this arsehole.

Billy
Old 10-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Steve the Plumber
The original Rouge Trader

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Have a free TTT on me!
Old 10-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Madgit
Works and plays on track

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you put a dispute in yet because you only get about 40 days to.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:44 PM
STeve

Received 867 Likes on 695 Posts

looking at his history Bil he seems to only sell parts, report to paypal and I hope if there is any other issues with his other buyers they report it to any of the PF staff so we can take action if needed
Old 10-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Perfmr2
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

Lot of us getting ripped off by bellends at the moment.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:42 PM
BIL N KEL

Yes I opened a dispute with PayPal. He has 20 days to reply. I've tried phoning him off landline and work mobile and still no answer
Old 10-01-2014, 08:03 PM
stevenr

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Is this the hero that was trying to sell a heap of shite S1 turbo?

Thread much like this on the S1turbo site if it's the same guy
Old 10-01-2014, 08:15 PM
BIL N KEL

It was a series 1 he was breaking but the thread had been when I looked a couple of days ago
Old 10-01-2014, 08:52 PM
andy888
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 28 Likes on 28 Posts

why is the car scene full of bawbags like this these days?
Old 10-01-2014, 08:54 PM
Perfmr2

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

My thoughts exactly andy888
Old 10-01-2014, 09:33 PM
stevenr

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by BIL N KEL
It was a series 1 he was breaking but the thread had been when I looked a couple of days ago
Yeah that's the one
Old 11-01-2014, 08:23 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

just a heads up to anyone buying stuff from cheezy1

I bought some koni suspension for my brothers rs turbo van from cheezy1 at the beginning of December. he agreed to pack the items and I send a courier. the courier contacted me to say they were unable to collect as no one was in, i spoke to cheezy1 and he agreed to drop the suspension off at the couriers so they could deliver it which he said he do. he then said it had been dropped at the depot, then after a week and still no delivery I phoned the courier to be told nothing had been taken there and now cheezy1 has stopped all contact and will not answer the phone, reply to messages or emails.

I paid through paypal as goods or services so I know I'll get my money back but didn't want anyone else getting ripped off by this arsehole.

Billy
this ^^^^^^^^

i recently took a paypal payment and, to cut a long story short, it cost me roughly £8 in fee's
had i known this i would have "politely" asked the buyer to cover this, but seeing as i didn't, and he didn't know me from adam, i can see his point of view in covering his own back

even gifting now i would think twice about unless i was pretty sure that there would be no comeback on anyone if it didn't arrive or i knew the person well enough to take that chance
Old 11-01-2014, 08:25 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

There is some good genuine people on here too. Ive had 2 members on here help me out with bits for my saff
Old 11-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Mark 3D

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Well he's banned now.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:01 PM
James B

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's not just the Car scene full of scum and bawbags unfortunately..
Old 11-01-2014, 12:11 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
this ^^^^^^^^

i recently took a paypal payment and, to cut a long story short, it cost me roughly £8 in fee's
had i known this i would have "politely" asked the buyer to cover this, but seeing as i didn't, and he didn't know me from adam, i can see his point of view in covering his own back

even gifting now i would think twice about unless i was pretty sure that there would be no comeback on anyone if it didn't arrive or i knew the person well enough to take that chance
Why would you ask a buyer to cover your selling fees? You're the seller so you pay for the selling fees and build the cost into your selling price.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:38 PM
BIL N KEL

Originally Posted by STAFFY OWNER
Why would you ask a buyer to cover your selling fees? You're the seller so you pay for the selling fees and build the cost into your selling price.
I can understand what Dojj means. If you was selling something for say £100 and the buyer wants to collect and pay cash then the price is £100. But if you can't collect and need the item delivered and pay through paypal I think the buyer should expect to pay a % more as why should the seller take a price cut because the seller can't collect and pay cash

Just my opinion
Old 11-01-2014, 04:18 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by STAFFY OWNER
I can understand what Dojj means. If you was selling something for say £100 and the buyer wants to collect and pay cash then the price is £100. But if you can't collect and need the item delivered and pay through paypal I think the buyer should expect to pay a % more as why should the seller take a price cut because the seller can't collect and pay cash

Just my opinion
i had something for sale for £250

bloke 1 came to me and said that he was willing to pay £250 but was a way away so needed to factor in the costs of postage etc as well

bloke number 2 said he'd come and collect, but couldn't give me a date

i told them both that whoever put the money up first would get the sale

bloke 1 immediately asked for my paypal whereas bloke 2 said he'd have to wait a few days

bloke 1 said it would cost him £40 for postage so would i take £210

deal done

then paypal took another £8 out for their fee's

about an hour later bloke number 3 messaged me about collecting them for the full £250 the very next day

now, i'm not a cunt so i told him that they'd sold, even though that meant me taking a £48 hit and the hassle of packing and waiting for the collection dude to come and etc etc

but as i'm a man of my word i think that had the original guy paid me the full £210 i wouldn't have minded so much, but the sneaky charge from paypal sort of made me question my scruples as the seller and gazumped him for the other chap for a few horus afterwards
Old 11-01-2014, 06:56 PM
BIL N KEL

Dojj I'm with you all the way till I got to the last paragraph and you lost me lol did you sell to guy 1 or 2?
Old 11-01-2014, 07:15 PM
dojj

sold it to guy one mate, money was in my paypal so i knew he was genuine

too many people who have messed me aboutin the past promising to turn up with cash in their hands so thats why iasked them to put their money where their mouths were

better to have a certain £210 in my pocket than the promise of £250 in a few days

the charges though were a bit of a kick in the nuts that i didn't need, but i fully understand why he paid it that way, could have told me though but it's knowledge for next time eh
Old 11-01-2014, 08:03 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Just my opinion
But that's a separate issue, to me that would be classed as postage fees not selling fees.

Dojj also lost me halfway through too lol.