General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

20's Plenty and Speed Kills stickers

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2014, 11:44 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

I hate all this fucking pathetic "20's plenty" when in reality its the dumb fucking parents and fdumb fucking kids fault for not learning the green cross code.

I hate it that as a society, instead of promoting personal responsibility, we just add new laws to try and stop stupidity.

Laws wont prevent stupid people being stupid. Making the parents bring them up properly is the solution.

At least at 30 or 40 mph darwinism tends to eliminate most mongaloid kids who cant cross a road.

Now the little shits will survive and think they are invincible and deliberately do it again.

Its bad enough with teens now, many think they are invincible and have this "righteuous" "cars must stop" attitude to crossing the road.

Well if a few more of them were pancaked and killed then it might spread the message.

Same with mongaloid kids cycling with no lights, no helmet, no reflectors on the wrong side of the road at night in dark clothes.

Yet its automatically initially considered my fault if i kill one in my car?? fucking retarded thinking if you ask me.

Local council gives away free lights and reflectors yet im still yet to see a cyclist on the night roads with lights on in stoke on trent.

Maybe its a "poor peoples problem" but its not so bad in other (down south) places i go where people seem to have some common sense and arent completely suicidal on the roads.

But even then if its a poor people/poverty thing, surely even if youre a council house slapper teen mum, you dont want your kid maimed by a car??

or maybe they do? in the hope of more benefit money from disability??

If you are offered free lights and reflectors, why wouldnt you take them?? even thick people must understand the usefulness if explained to them?

Or is it like smoke alarms? they can get them for free but it means they have to get up off thier fat asses to walk to the council office to get it. Same with smoke alarms, they have to make the effort to ring the fire brigade up.

Its about time we stopped pandering to retards and stupid people and let darwinism take its course.

You then rub it in to the thick cunts with brutal adverts like they do in ireland and australia with kids brains on the pavement and some "learn the green cross code!" message.

Originally Posted by St3V3_C
Smokers will be the next PC 'target' group
To be fair most smokers deserve it. Lots are incapable of lighting up one handed so arent in control. Lots are incapable of driving properly while smoking.

Plus often they are litter louts throwing thier ash and filthy shite butts out the windows - also responsible for many fires in the summer in our countryside.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:43 PM
alistairolsen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by costina
The problem is young drivers are not taught how to drive..

Only to pass a test

There lies the problem.
IMHO the problem is that those people then assume that passing the test means their driving is perfect, rather than the minimum acceptable standard and that driving is a right rather than a privilege.