General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Problem with mate/ mates girlfriend

Search this Thread

Old 23-03-2005, 04:02 PM
CabrioTurbo
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wasnt this that girl??? which said as long as it can happen again ?
nope that was a different one! (same guy though! )

Well i havent spoken to him yet although i tried ringing him again.. he just sent me a text saying 'stop ringing me i want to speak to you face to face' bit weird i thought seeing as he was 'expecting a call from me when i got the first text'

His brother rang me last night (who is also a mate of mine) and told me he 'wasnt happy' although from what he said he aint TOOOOO angry which is good...
I think he will be coming down tomorrow night so i will prob see him then.. if not there is a big jazz festival on this weekend so i will definately see him then!

ill keep you updated!
Phil
Old 23-03-2005, 04:41 PM
WutangRS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by B19-TRB
when your bird shits on you (but you expect it from women) but when a mate does it with her.............. words dont come close
Been there m8!
What...you let your bird shit on you
not sure what kind of freaky stuff your into but thats to much info

Old 23-03-2005, 04:56 PM
datar18
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by WutangRS
Originally Posted by B19-TRB
when your bird shits on you (but you expect it from women) but when a mate does it with her.............. words dont come close
Been there m8!
What...you let your bird shit on you
not sure what kind of freaky stuff your into but thats to much info

Lurch you wrongen!!
Old 23-03-2005, 05:10 PM
RA052824
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by CabrioTurbo
wasnt this that girl??? which said as long as it can happen again ?
nope that was a different one! (same guy though! )

Well i havent spoken to him yet although i tried ringing him again.. he just sent me a text saying 'stop ringing me i want to speak to you face to face' bit weird i thought seeing as he was 'expecting a call from me when i got the first text'

His brother rang me last night (who is also a mate of mine) and told me he 'wasnt happy' although from what he said he aint TOOOOO angry which is good...
I think he will be coming down tomorrow night so i will prob see him then.. if not there is a big jazz festival on this weekend so i will definately see him then!

ill keep you updated!
Phil
Thats sounds as if he doesn't know the whloe story! He's probably been told by your other mates or her mates that you were getting a bit closer, had a dance and kiss etc etc! Bet he don't know about whatever happened after though!
Old 23-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Mark B

tell the truth.... if one of my mates done this they wouldnt be a mate for long would maybe hit them depending on how good a mate they were but wouldnt ever trust them again, an id pretend to take back the hoe an shit on her pillow or summint or maybe run over there cat lol.

Hes getting to worried by making u wait aswell.

MB.
Old 23-03-2005, 05:46 PM
RA052824
BANNED
BANNED

I stay well clear of mates birds and even their ex's! Just not worth the risk!

Females are one of the worst but also the best things to be invented!
Old 23-03-2005, 06:04 PM
pugo

Who on here, and be totaly honest has really properly been in a REAL fight......
yes, i have, lots of times(real ones with blood and broken bones and sentances etc)!!!! bit older and stopped drinking whisky seems to have calmed me now
but believe me if you had fooked about with my wife, the world wouldn't be a big enough place to hide in

and if the fella involved has any commen sense he will find his copper mate before the copper finds him, go upto him and face him like the man , you was a man with his bird...offer him the same curtousy if he is truly a mate !
At the end of the day he is going to clout you, only your reasons/excuse is going to decide if its a proper beating or a slap, expect to hurt, then if you walk around with a sore/bruised head for a few days, think of it as a let off, do not win fight as he is gonna come for you again ,only a lot harder, just limit the beating and plead that you have had enough after a couple of clouts, they normally only hit you once more after that
You had a night of fun and have probably put it in the back of your mind, he on the other hand may feel he has been shit on from all angles............thats why you never cross that mate/partner ex or not line

Pugo

PS good luck....and treat this as a life lesson to not shit on yer mates
Old 23-03-2005, 09:42 PM
cris
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

havnt read every post mate but has any one mentioned she might have come on to you to piss of your mate, it has been known to happen you know, you might have been used like cheap hoe
simple test did she shout say my name bitch just like the geeky bird in american pie......
Old 23-03-2005, 10:00 PM
andyescos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Spiky
always tell the truth

or lie and say you shagged her brains out and loved every second it, especially the tounge trick
another Pf classic! well done Spiky! lol!
Old 23-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what the fook, think of it this way, what happens when he tells his mate whate shes likem and the pussy whipped piggy dont belive or hes such a sad geek he wont belive as he dont want the world to know hes a cunt and feels hes got to avoid his mate or just takes the work of the slapper as he can get his end away with rather than his mate who dont have any real proof, what ya should have done was shag the bitch up the arse and then ask to borrow her phone as ya got no credit and then call ya mate and explain what happened, thats what the best no denying solution is, ya done it so he didnt have to belive his missus bullshite story about "she was flirting" or " hes a fooking wanker trying toi split us up" bollox

then its all out the way and ya friendship will be stronger, if not at least ya had some fun and ya know ya doine ya mate a favour and he can get on with his corupt bend , setting up the inocent he dont likem the look of life

infact as hes a copper why not makesure hes no longer angry at you by having a 3some with his mum and nan , bet he wont even remember the birds name after ya tell him that

infact as hes a copper sleep with his dad too , i fooking hate em as there fooking rude cunts who should spend more time at home looking after the missus than taking there day off to report inocent drivers of dangerous driving when there alittle late for work in a car they are too scared to drive

oh all my agression is out on the keyboard now

take my advice and you wll go far
Old 23-03-2005, 11:00 PM
pauldudley
PassionFord Regular

yes mate will do not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by CabrioTurbo
ill keep you updated!
Phil
I will keep an eye on the orbituary column of the paper just incase you cant make it