General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Random note on my wiper :cry:

Search this Thread

Old 14-03-2005, 04:01 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Random note on my wiper :cry:

Had a peek out the curtains today, an noticed next to my tax disc (obv on the other side of the window tho lol) there was a yellow post it note under my wiper. . .hmm so i goes out, an pull it off an have a read and it sais
"If you want to sell car give me a call 079******** Colin"

anyone ever had this before, i forgot the amount of times ive been asked ifi wanna sell it now cant be a bad thing tho
Old 14-03-2005, 04:03 PM
RSKieron
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's a D reg S1 near me and before I found mine I was going to do the same thing.

It's a bit messy though (the D reg) so was glad when I found my mint one.

Take it as a complement mate.
Old 14-03-2005, 04:03 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

May as well sell it you aint gonna get a license as long as you've got a hole in yer arse !!! lol.
Old 14-03-2005, 04:12 PM
Sunil_FiestaRS1800
Advanced PassionFord User

not really the same thing at all but one time me and the missus and best mate and his missus were going to the harvester for a meal. Me and the missus were in my car and me mate and his in there car. We crusied down the motorway and this beemer ket sort of coming up beside us and backing off. Though nothing of it really and it turned off the same junction as us and followed us into the harvester car park. We parked up and the beemer went round a part of the car park we could not see. I was a bit suspecious so when we went in the harvester i kept an eye out the window for a bit to see what he was upto. He came up to our cars and left a note under the window wiper of me mates car. So i got me mate and went to read it. It said call me on this number. So my mate called it and the bloke answered and me mate said we know where your parked we will come round and speak to you in person. Anyways got to his car and he opened the window a tiny bit and he asked me mate if he could pay to watch him do his missus. My mate hit the roof and started punching the windows and the matey started the car and started to drive off with me mate still punchiing and kicking this brand spanking new 5 series. The car was proper fucked by the time he got out the car park.

The cheeky sick bastard even phoned me mates phone back a few times asking if he offened him and how much he would want to let him watch.

There is some right weird people about
Old 14-03-2005, 04:15 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Old 14-03-2005, 04:16 PM
essexrsturbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 14-03-2005, 04:28 PM
WutangRS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

How much was he offering
Old 14-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sunil_FiestaRS1800
not really the same thing at all but one time me and the missus and best mate and his missus were going to the harvester for a meal. Me and the missus were in my car and me mate and his in there car. We crusied down the motorway and this beemer ket sort of coming up beside us and backing off. Though nothing of it really and it turned off the same junction as us and followed us into the harvester car park. We parked up and the beemer went round a part of the car park we could not see. I was a bit suspecious so when we went in the harvester i kept an eye out the window for a bit to see what he was upto. He came up to our cars and left a note under the window wiper of me mates car. So i got me mate and went to read it. It said call me on this number. So my mate called it and the bloke answered and me mate said we know where your parked we will come round and speak to you in person. Anyways got to his car and he opened the window a tiny bit and he asked me mate if he could pay to watch him do his missus. My mate hit the roof and started punching the windows and the matey started the car and started to drive off with me mate still punchiing and kicking this brand spanking new 5 series. The car was proper fucked by the time he got out the car park.

The cheeky sick bastard even phoned me mates phone back a few times asking if he offened him and how much he would want to let him watch.

AFPMSL

Idve done it for the right cash, i aint shy
Old 14-03-2005, 04:45 PM
mattbibs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

take the money - its not like you shagging anyone diff from usual!

and dave - sell it as you'll never pass your test!

ring the bloke anyway to ask if he was the loser the other night in the grey S2!
Old 14-03-2005, 04:53 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Had a note on the evo a while ago telling me the car was awesome & that if i wanted to sell it give him a call - still got the paper somewhere might give him a call later
Old 14-03-2005, 04:56 PM
TemptRS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by AJ
Had a note on the evo a while ago telling me the car was awesome & that if i wanted to sell it give him a call - still got the paper somewhere might give him a call later
that was rudey you fool
Old 14-03-2005, 05:11 PM
rs_daz
PassionFord Post Troll

Sell it ....Cuz its a waste just sat on ur driveway or hurry up n pass ya test
Old 14-03-2005, 05:17 PM
LittleMissFordie

Didnt know u got D reg series 1s? Never seen any so must be rare

If I seen a car I wanted I wouldnt thinktwice bout leaving a note
Old 14-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by TemptRS
Originally Posted by AJ
that was rudey you fool
Oh fook that then he wants it for 10k
Old 14-03-2005, 05:22 PM
LittleMissFordie

Originally Posted by AJ
Originally Posted by TemptRS
Originally Posted by AJ
that was rudey you fool
Oh fook that then he wants it for 10k
Is that a tommi makenin evo, my ex looked everywhere for one of them hes got a white 5 still nicey nice
Old 14-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Hi Julia - yes babe it's a Tommi Mak, if your still talking to your ex tell him it's for sale, i might even do him a p/x
Old 14-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Oh & have a look at the pics on my 'GT4 launch party & Ipswich visit' thread for the latest pics
Old 14-03-2005, 05:30 PM
LittleMissFordie

How much u wanting for it whats the miles has it goT FSH?
Old 14-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

It's got full ralliart / dealer sh & is a uk car (number 14) it's got 32,000 miles on it.
The price is............................ pm me for full details
Old 14-03-2005, 06:29 PM
mattbibs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

you need to pay your membership to advertise AJ!!
Old 14-03-2005, 06:40 PM
sufsRS

ive had it quite a few times id neva sell it tho but it does put a smile on my face
Old 14-03-2005, 09:16 PM
DazC
10K+ Poster!!

FPMSL!!! Quality!!
Old 14-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by DazC

FPMSL!!! Quality!!
Yep funny as fook!
Old 14-03-2005, 10:54 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

some people lolol!!!!!

an up u all its my fave ornament ever its not for sale

matt, i found out who it was in the grey S2 (that was actually black ) i know who it was that left the note now, not the same people
Old 15-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

dave if its a D reg dont sell it
Old 15-03-2005, 02:02 AM
Escy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would have taken him up on it easiest money you'd ever earn.