General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Jobsworth Traffic Cop

Search this Thread

Old 23-11-2012, 08:54 PM
stephenbatey
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RC4
??????
i was pulled yesterday by the drug squad,4 grams of charlie,ffs i was on MY WAY TO DROP IT OFF FOR SOMEONE JOBSWORTH CUNTS!

and they sent me to court!!!
Haha
Old 23-11-2012, 09:14 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Received 259 Likes on 238 Posts

Originally Posted by v man
Well if you don't get your money just get your self a clamp and go clamp him

And to add number plates have to be the way they are so the cameras and other equipment the police use can read them correctly.

If the fonts are not correct they won't read etc etc
And the non reflective shit thing bla bla bla

I'm no fan of the police by any means but if your gonna drive with stuff on the car that shouldn't be on it don't wave it in there face

And also the op is from Hertfordshire and everyone knows they are the worst for traffic police
The problem is, the main reason they want plates all standard font, is so their automatic fine generating cameras can rake in more money !!!
And any decent legible font can be read by ANPR. Mistakes will be made even with standard plates, but they can still be read.

Now if they were to pro-actively use ANPR to catch car thieves and other such criminals, I'd maybe offer them a little more support. But they dont.

And on the topic of ANPR. Just how prolific are they over there on the mainland ? Are there thousands of them everywhere to track and record everyones movements like there are over here ?
Old 23-11-2012, 09:51 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by thegfb
All vehicles registered after 1st September 2001 need to have plates that are physically made of 'retroreflective' material. No metal is 'retroreflective'. So I'm guessing your plates are on vehicles registered before that date then?

In any case, this cop made what I would call a bad decision - he was perfectly within the law but I can assure you that if he went back to the station and told 10 other cops what he'd just done (with all the attendant circumstances), at least 9 would think he was a prat and 1 or 2 of them would tell him (I'd be in the 1 or 2 )
Sorry pal they are yellow and white and retroflective, they comply to all the british standards and the construction and use act they are on a 2007 car and will be on all my cars
Old 23-11-2012, 10:14 PM
martysmartie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 103 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by stevieturbo
Which will not stop them doing it, so it's a complete and utter waste of time. Most motoring laws are not to prevent such things, nor are they to improve road safety. But a LOT of them are to rake in fine money.
Although drink driving laws as they stand are also a crock of shit, probably created by a room full of drunks !

You should be sorry for such an attitude. If you think this sort of thing by a cop is acceptable, then you need your head examined. The police are supposed to be there to catch criminals. No matter what way they try and twist it for the simple minded, a non standard font plate is not a crime. Such a plate has never hurt anyone, nor killed anyone. So really, a cop going out of his way to issue a fine for it is nothing other than a ballbag, plain and simple. Especially when the OP has documents and proof stating he is getting it changed anyway.
If that's the most productive thing he can find to do in a day, then clearly there is no need for him to have that job and should be sacked immediately.

The UK is completely and utterly fucked up. They happily fine or even jail people for doing sweet FA wrong, then they create a haven were scumbag terrorists thrive with no fear of the law whatsoever. In fact, they probably give a lot of them free houses and spending money as well !
Probably because all the cops are wasting our hard earned taxes giving people tickets for nonsense things, instead of doing their job and catching and prosecuting real criminals !
LOL, regardless of your opinion, the fact is it's an ILLEGAL number plate!

The same applies with the amount of people you see still driving round on mobile phones, knowing they are endangering other peoples lives (again before you say this isn't a major crime, it's a well known statistic that phones are involved in the majority of accidents/deaths, hence it's illegal!) So those that do so, do it knowing there is a high chance of being caught and dealt with accordingly, don't like it then don't commit the offence, it really isn't rocket science!

But yes I totally agree with you re criminals with no fear of the law!
Martin

Last edited by martysmartie; 23-11-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 23-11-2012, 10:28 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Being a terrorist is illegal too.....they seem to do sweet fuck all about that though.

You seem to have the opinion that because they make something illegal, it is right. Most motoring things are made illegal mainly so they can fine you for it !!

Laws are supposed to be in place to punish criminals. People who have caused harm to others. Laws arent supposed to punish people who have caused no harm or inconvenience to anyone. Yet that's all most motoring laws seem to do.

You can bet that if someone crashed into the car with illegal plates, the cop wont give a fuck and the driver wont get punished in any shape or form. Yet the cops will pro-actively seek drivers who have dodgy plates, or who maybe go a little over a speed limit.

That is completely and utterly fucked up. Punish those who cause no harm, and do nothing to those that do. Wrong on every level.
Old 23-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by D-Sport
Isn't it more illegal to damage the clamp
not now. criminal damage is a criminal offence, as is clamping. both with similar tariffs in minor cases.

however i doubt removing an illegally placed clamp would amount to criminal damage since the laws have changed as it shouldnt legally be there.

Prior to the changes in the law the standard tactic of clampers was to call the police if you tried to remove it and shockingly often the police would respond to clampers under such claims yet when someone rings them for being wrongly clamped they would use the "civil matter" line and not come.
Originally Posted by luke19790_3
What clamp lol
exactly. deny all knowledge as you watch it sink to the bottom of the canal.
And on the topic of ANPR. Just how prolific are they over there on the mainland ? Are there thousands of them everywhere to track and record everyones movements like there are over here ?
they arent as bad as Ni but will be once their "plans" are complete.

they have a slightly different approach here. to save money what they are doing is having a software addition made to most council run CCTV cameras so they can do both normal surveillance and ANPR usage. Theyve done this in stoke as when i went along as an observer, they had the ANPR camera picking up some scumbag as he went around the towncentre ring roads and theyd pick him up on ANPR approaching a junction then get the camera operator to try and zoom in to get him on film in the car as he was gone before the cop turned up and was in essence giving the cops the run around ducking down different streets

If this government gets their way, they would have ANPR camera coverage on 100% of all main A roads, towns and motorways, perhaps even more.

I wonder how long it will be before someone designs a software upgrade so that the boggo traffic monitoring cameras all over our motorway network are converted into automatic SPECs average speed measuring cameras as well as ANPR???? think of all the money they could rake in as it would be impossible to speed on a motorway without being caught.
Old 23-11-2012, 11:17 PM
AndyPen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

I got a section 59 for driving mine in 1st gear with a misfire... it was bit noisy but I was clearly in overalls and was trying to fix it!!! Later that week we had a neighbourhood watch copper telling us that the traffics had caught two boy racers locally... I chirped up that one was me then a pensioner from down the road said he was the other - what a laugh!!

Anyways, there are good coppers too, like the ones who put the fear of God in us as they liked the car. Their vehicle was top notch too.

Old 23-11-2012, 11:52 PM
botters
competant bodger

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Psycho Warren
not now. criminal damage is a criminal offence, as is clamping. both with similar tariffs in minor cases.

however i doubt removing an illegally placed clamp would amount to criminal damage since the laws have changed as it shouldnt legally be there.

Prior to the changes in the law the standard tactic of clampers was to call the police if you tried to remove it and shockingly often the police would respond to clampers under such claims yet when someone rings them for being wrongly clamped they would use the "civil matter" line and not come.

exactly. deny all knowledge as you watch it sink to the bottom of the canal.

they arent as bad as Ni but will be once their "plans" are complete.

they have a slightly different approach here. to save money what they are doing is having a software addition made to most council run CCTV cameras so they can do both normal surveillance and ANPR usage. Theyve done this in stoke as when i went along as an observer, they had the ANPR camera picking up some scumbag as he went around the towncentre ring roads and theyd pick him up on ANPR approaching a junction then get the camera operator to try and zoom in to get him on film in the car as he was gone before the cop turned up and was in essence giving the cops the run around ducking down different streets

If this government gets their way, they would have ANPR camera coverage on 100% of all main A roads, towns and motorways, perhaps even more.

I wonder how long it will be before someone designs a software upgrade so that the boggo traffic monitoring cameras all over our motorway network are converted into automatic SPECs average speed measuring cameras as well as ANPR???? think of all the money they could rake in as it would be impossible to speed on a motorway without being caught.
i have and will continue to cut off many DVLA clamps, i dont even leave the clamps there i do however leave the untaxed vehicles outside my workshop and have never yet been done for it, i even had a dvla guy trying to tell me that he knew the clamps were still in the vicinity as they had gprs transmitters in them i just laughed in his face as if that were true he wold realise there were 6 of them within 10 feet of him, ive only ever moved the cars when the low loader has turned up to move them and i have simply driven them two streets away and put them on my mates car pitch!
Old 24-11-2012, 06:24 AM
feersum_enjin
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Being a terrorist is illegal too.....they seem to do sweet fuck all about that though.

You seem to have the opinion that because they make something illegal, it is right. Most motoring things are made illegal mainly so they can fine you for it !!

Laws are supposed to be in place to punish criminals. People who have caused harm to others. Laws arent supposed to punish people who have caused no harm or inconvenience to anyone. Yet that's all most motoring laws seem to do.

You can bet that if someone crashed into the car with illegal plates, the cop wont give a fuck and the driver wont get punished in any shape or form. Yet the cops will pro-actively seek drivers who have dodgy plates, or who maybe go a little over a speed limit.

That is completely and utterly fucked up. Punish those who cause no harm, and do nothing to those that do. Wrong on every level.
It's a can of worms, but laws are there to be obeyed.

Hypothetically, what if the said car was stolen with one of your loved ones kidnapped in the boot.

People see the car in a local area but cant get a good view of the number plate. This in turn leads to a police car later at night driving the other way not being able to i.d. it correctly, your love one is found 2 weeks later, raped in a ditch.

Perhaps having more familiar plates would have made the difference with the police car reacting and recognising it as a stolen vehicle, pursuing it and bringing the thieves/kidnappers to justice and the safe return of your loved on.

Now my story isn't meant to be water tight or perfect but I hope you understand what i'm trying to say.

The point is rules are generally there for reasons and even with something 'trivial' like this there are situations that with your views are not founded at all.

There are loads of laws like this, particularly in the construction industry (familiar to me). The rules seem silly and people like you always pipe up saying red tape bla bla boa, but 1 in a 1000 times these 'silly' rules save lives.

The point is, his plates where illegal and the policeman did his job. Why is that so wrong? We all live together in the same society so we should all try and follow the same rules.
Old 24-11-2012, 07:20 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

The police man would have been praised for doin his job had he made a note of the driver and the reg and then checked to see if everything had been sorted a week later

What the copper has done is earned his boss a few quid and earned the hatred of the op for a lifetime

Which would you rather have? Popo with a good community spirit behind them or these sherrif of Nottingham types who are just after some easy money while the real criminals are doing what they do with no one seemingly doing anything about it?

It's all a numbers game and as long as you reach whatever target is set by your boss then you are a hero even if by reaching this target you have fucked over everyone of your colleagues, this sort of shit happens in every job now and regardless of what orders come from above reminding you to "work as a team" if all you are doing is chasing numbers to make yourself look good then nothing is going to change
Old 24-11-2012, 11:35 AM
feersum_enjin

Originally Posted by dojj
The police man would have been praised for doin his job had he made a note of the driver and the reg and then checked to see if everything had been sorted a week later

What the copper has done is earned his boss a few quid and earned the hatred of the op for a lifetime

Which would you rather have? Popo with a good community spirit behind them or these sherrif of Nottingham types who are just after some easy money while the real criminals are doing what they do with no one seemingly doing anything about it?

It's all a numbers game and as long as you reach whatever target is set by your boss then you are a hero even if by reaching this target you have fucked over everyone of your colleagues, this sort of shit happens in every job now and regardless of what orders come from above reminding you to "work as a team" if all you are doing is chasing numbers to make yourself look good then nothing is going to change
I'd rather have the sheriff of nottingham with less crime rather then incompetency with more crime.
Old 24-11-2012, 12:09 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by martysmartie
The same applies with the amount of people you see still driving round on mobile phones, knowing they are endangering other peoples lives (again before you say this isn't a major crime, it's a well known statistic that phones are involved in the majority of accidents/deaths, hence it's illegal!) So those that do so, do it knowing there is a high chance of being caught and dealt with accordingly, don't like it then don't commit the offence, it really isn't rocket science!
I used to believe it was well known that 9 out of 10 statistics were just made up, but it looks like the total has now reached 10 out of 10!
Old 24-11-2012, 03:02 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by feersum_enjin
I'd rather have the sheriff of nottingham with less crime rather then incompetency with more crime.
but is there less crime?
if you think the police are twats, they you don't report as much crime because nothing will happen, so the figures go down on reported crime, so the actual inneptitude of the police farce is GOOD at bringing down the figures, yet crime is still on the increase

and because they are robbing people blind "because they can" there is less trust in the police farce as well, so when they start asking questions, no one answers, which makes their jobs harder for the crimes that ARE reported

so less crime is being reported, less crimes are being solved, which leads to less crime being reported

all the while, the popo are sitting in their warm cars eating doughnuts and pointing camera's at anything that's moving to generate "revenue"

Originally Posted by martysmartie
LOL, regardless of your opinion, the fact is it's an ILLEGAL number plate!

But yes I totally agree with you re criminals with no fear of the law!
Martin
it's to do with not being in control of your vehicle and they can use the same "laws" in regards to you changing the channel on the radio, talking to your passenger etc etc
even when you AREN'T on the phone they can stop you and say that you were and get you done for it, there was a case that was posted her when someone was reported for being on the phone and rather than check the evidence the police simply prosecuted said poster here without any proof or even the ATTEMPT to gain any proof even though he had proof that he was not on the phone at the time of the incident (some old cunt pulled out on him and gave him verbals etc i seem to remember)

so the people who pay their taxes and keep their noses clean get stiffed by the police and those who do all this criminality get away with a slap on the wrist IF they are caught and no one bothers to chase them even if you do report something

that is the way that the police have decided they wish to present themselves to the general public and no matter how many lives pc pinkerton may have saved with his colloaring of oranoco's numberplates, the reaction is that he was a cunt for dishing out a fine rather than the post being about how good the copper was about saying "fine mate, go on your way"

can you not see how easily the balance has gone from potential positive to massive negativity?
Old 24-11-2012, 04:03 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Hypothetically, what if the said car was stolen with one of your loved ones kidnapped in the boot.

People see the car in a local area but cant get a good view of the number plate. This in turn leads to a police car later at night driving the other way not being able to i.d. it correctly, your love one is found 2 weeks later, raped in a ditch.

Perhaps having more familiar plates would have made the difference with the police car reacting and recognising it as a stolen vehicle, pursuing it and bringing the thieves/kidnappers to justice and the safe return of your loved on.

Now my story isn't meant to be water tight or perfect but I hope you understand what i'm trying to say.

The point is rules are generally there for reasons and even with something 'trivial' like this there are situations that with your views are not founded at all.

There are loads of laws like this, particularly in the construction industry (familiar to me). The rules seem silly and people like you always pipe up saying red tape bla bla boa, but 1 in a 1000 times these 'silly' rules save lives.

The point is, his plates where illegal and the policeman did his job. Why is that so wrong? We all live together in the same society so we should all try and follow the same rules.
It's simple. A police officers job has nay facets. I wonder how many car thieves he caught that week, I wonder how many incompetent drivers he stopped that week. And I wonder how many tickets he issued for a non-offence of dodgy plates.

I suspect the former are very few, and the latter many. So either he has erradicated all serious car crime in his area, and is to be commended for it as he can then move onto very trivial offences. Or he is a ballbag and just picking easy targets for whatever reason.
I suspect the latter.

And yes, the many rules are there for a reason, as Ive clearly outlined. So they can fine us ! For no other genuine reason.
Old 24-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

There is no point moaning about the cop, jobsworth or otherwise. He is doing the job that most of us pay him to do, according to the rules set by the people that we elect to set the laws that govern us.

If you don't like a law, talk to your MP about it, start a campaign to change it, vote for someone else who shares your views or even stand for election yourself. In fact, if you are England and Wales, why not set up a meeting with your newly-elected Police & Crime Commissioner and enlighten him/her with what you think their priorities should be.

Coming on an internet forum to moan about someone doing what his job entails is pointless, stupid and becoming intensely irritating, to me,anyway!
Old 24-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Also,the Mayor of NYC proved quite convincingly that by hammering minor acts of criminality he could also reduce serious criminality. Of course, it would never work here because we are "special".
Old 24-11-2012, 04:31 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Originally Posted by Iain Mac
There is no point moaning about the cop, jobsworth or otherwise. He is doing the job that most of us pay him to do, according to the rules set by the people that we elect to set the laws that govern us.

If you don't like a law, talk to your MP about it, start a campaign to change it, vote for someone else who shares your views or even stand for election yourself. In fact, if you are England and Wales, why not set up a meeting with your newly-elected Police & Crime Commissioner and enlighten him/her with what you think their priorities should be.

Coming on an internet forum to moan about someone doing what his job entails is pointless, stupid and becoming intensely irritating, to me,anyway!
I certainly did not elect anyone to enforce a policy of harassing motorists. I certainly do not have a choice in who becomes a police officer.

And lets face it, we dont really have any choice or voice for any of the above matters. They may offer silly internet poll's, or other pretend avenues of voicing your opinion, but they are just fake and they will never listen.
Old 24-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

And to think that your ancestors fought for the right to vote and the preservation of democracy.

Imagine if they had stayed in their hovel, "No point arguing for the vote, we'll never get it", or "No point fighting Hitler, we can't beat his military machine".

If they had given in as easily as you, you wouldn't be allowed to drive and you would be terrified to criticise the authorities.
Old 24-11-2012, 04:42 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

And to think that your ancestors fought for the right to vote and the preservation of democracy.

Imagine if they had stayed in their hovel, "No point arguing for the vote, we'll never get it", or "No point fighting Hitler, we can't beat his military machine".

If they had given in as easily as you, you wouldn't be allowed to drive and you would be terrified to criticise the authorities.
I do vote, but my votes have no say in the matters you mentioned. I guess they did fight to give is the perception of democracy though.

And voting over here is almost frivolous. Often we dont vote for those who might be able to make a difference. Because doing so, would allow other parties in, because they will get a majority vote otherwise. And I will never vote to allow terrorists into government. Sadly it happened anyway.

Society isnt as free and democratic as we all think it is, or would like it to be. And most people in government making up silly laws, are there only to line their pockets and keep themselves in job dreaming up silly fine schemes they can impose on us.
Old 24-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

So spend some time working out what laws you want to introduce, identify the laws you want to repeal, figure out where the money will come from and stand for election yourself.

There is a real mood for change across the whole country, a total dissatisfaction with politicians, many of whom are or are perceived to be in it for themselves, and with political parties who would argue black is white before they would agree with an opponent or acknowledge a good idea from across the political divide.

Honestly, I don't think we have ever seen a climate where independent candidates could do so well. Sure, they won't have the spending power or the manpower of the big parties but a return to the politics of the old days, when candidates knocked on doors, went to local hustings, campaigned for their local constituents, etc could go well, and if a bunch of them end up in Parliament it could bring the parties to their senses about what is important. I'm thinking of doing it myself....
Old 24-11-2012, 05:06 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

I couldnt stand for election, I'm far too honest...It would just never work !
Old 24-11-2012, 05:44 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
Old 24-11-2012, 05:49 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

And often violence is required for any of those types to pay any attention. They even ignore large peaceful protests these days...or didnt they make protesting illegal too ? lol
Old 24-11-2012, 05:56 PM
martysmartie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 103 Likes on 101 Posts

I used to believe it was well known that 9 out of 10 statistics were just made up, but it looks like the total has now reached 10 out of 10!
Like you say you used to believe, so you obviously don't know, look it up, I bet it would concur with it.

Strangely I don't ever recall seeing any driving instructors giving lessons on driving whilst using a phone, I can't think why

Martin
Old 24-11-2012, 05:58 PM
stephenbatey

Lol all this bullshit over some moody (which means dodgy) plates? The op would've known his/her plates were illegal and got fined for having them on his/her motor. Big deal, get over it and dry your eyes. Keep your motor legal then you won't have to cry about being fined. Did you give said officer any lip because nine times out of ten its your mouth that gets you in bother.

Last edited by stephenbatey; 25-11-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: For the retards
Old 24-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Cosnada

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

ACAB
Old 24-11-2012, 06:22 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Zetec S Hayley
I got fined last week too

This country unfortunately is full of fucking MORONS
Originally Posted by Zetec S Hayley
That's not what I'm trying to say sweetheart....people will still drive unlicenced and uninsured with a lifetime ban, whatever bright person came up with that idea is a prick

And it wasn't a mod I was on the blower
You're quite right, there are lots of morons in this country but fortunately they're easy to spot as they are the ones that still use their phones whilst driving.
Are you for real complaining that you got fined but then admit that you were "on the blower"? I would love to see people who get caught on their phones given a Ł200 fine and a 2 week ban, it might make them value their licence and other peoples lives a bit more.
Old 24-11-2012, 08:42 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

what are these 'moody' plates? happy, sad? what mood are they in? fucking stupid word, what's it supposed to mean?
Old 24-11-2012, 09:58 PM
feersum_enjin

Iain Mac for prime minister, you have my vote!
Old 24-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Iain Mac for prime minister, you have my vote!
Cheers! Remember - vote early and vote often!
Old 24-11-2012, 10:38 PM
neilrev
Regular Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

pmsl at people saying you break the law, copper was within his rights blah blah, fuck off| he was being a cunt, end of. also another thing that pisses me off is people saying driving on the phone risks lives. well to some drivers who can't do two things at once without crashing it is risking lives cos they are wank but most of us can drive perfectly well and do something else at the same time. as usual its the few who ruin it for the many.
Old 24-11-2012, 10:49 PM
tonysierra4x4
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

hypotheticaly, i don't usually leave any of my loved ones locked in the boot, and almost never if i leave the car unattended.
Old 24-11-2012, 10:57 PM
neilrev
Regular Contributor

^ lol! good answer mate, some proper cunts on here!
Old 25-11-2012, 07:13 AM
stephenbatey

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
what are these 'moody' plates? happy, sad? what mood are they in? fucking stupid word, what's it supposed to mean?
It means dodgy/not right. Doesn't take much working out Einstein
Old 25-11-2012, 07:18 AM
stephenbatey

Originally Posted by neilrev
pmsl at people saying you break the law, copper was within his rights blah blah, fuck off| he was being a cunt, end of. also another thing that pisses me off is people saying driving on the phone risks lives. well to some drivers who can't do two things at once without crashing it is risking lives cos they are wank but most of us can drive perfectly well and do something else at the same time. as usual its the few who ruin it for the many.
You sir are a bell end!
Old 25-11-2012, 08:50 AM
neilrev
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by stephenbatey
You sir are a bell end!
and you sir are a cunt
Old 25-11-2012, 08:59 AM
stephenbatey

and you sir are a cunt
I agree I can be a proper cunt, but I won't be the bell end who kills someone's child, parent or loved one because the said bell end was on his or her phone whilst driving!
Grow up and give your head a shake ffs!
Old 25-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Dennis_Wiseman
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

also another thing that pisses me off is people saying driving on the phone risks lives. well to some drivers who can't do two things at once without crashing it is risking lives cos they are wank but most of us can drive perfectly well and do something else at the same time. as usual its the few who ruin it for the many.

The law is to cover the ones who can't not the ones who can..

They should ban smoking in cars too. You can always tell when your behind a smoker, they slow down weave all over the bit then as soon as the fag is puffed their off like a shot again to full speed
Old 25-11-2012, 09:02 AM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
agreed its like a car looks "hard"
ffs grow up has it got knuckledusters on it
Old 25-11-2012, 09:07 AM
neilrev
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Dennis_Wiseman
The law is to cover the ones who can't not the ones who can..

They should ban smoking in cars too. You can always tell when your behind a smoker, they slow down weave all over the bit then as soon as the fag is puffed their off like a shot again to full speed
thats all i was trying to say. some people can have a fag, change a cd, chat to someone and still be in control. its the few that can't that spoil things for everyone.

Quick Reply: Jobsworth Traffic Cop