General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

road rage experiences

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 01:29 PM
STURS2
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scoobydooby914
I'm going to be honest. I drive for a living and I'm generally a fairly short tempered bloke with no patience with other road users. I drive heavy recovery trucks and a few Years ago someone cut me up whilst I was towing a loaded bin wagon on a section of 40 mph duel carriageway. So I give it the biggun, blowing the horn and calling him every name under the sun, at the next set of lights we all slowed down to a stop and a bloke got out of the passenger seat of the car that carved me up, with a lump hammer in his hand and started walking down the road towards me. Now I'm no big girls blouse but this was eye opening. Luckily the traffic started moving and he got back in the car, but it could of turned very nasty, very quickly. Seriously lads chill the fuck out, there's some right fuckin idiots out there and there's some genuine psychos!!! And if you jump out of your car and kick off on the wrong bloke one day it could be expensive!!
Stop aggrevating situations then unless you are willing to follow it through...

Seems to be lots of 'get out of cars type here', you never know who will whack you with a claw hammer or try and stab you, so unless you are 'that' nuts, think carefully about what you are doing.

Last edited by STURS2; 08-05-2011 at 01:36 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:03 PM
symo
Focus ST2 Panther Black

i was at a set of lights this guy in a saxo pulls up revving the tits of it lights change i pull off he stays next to me next set of lights same thing we pull of he stays at the side of me third set he opens his window and shouts fat bastard i open my window and shout sorry to hear that is that why your cars so slow then he went nutts lol
Old 09-05-2011, 10:40 AM
muz
Wye Valley Hardcore

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

About two years ago my mate picked me up from work as we were off to play golf and we pulled up to a T junction and indicated right. The traffic was backed up so we couldn't cross that lane to turn right to go the way we wanted as some fat prick on his phone in some Merc was parked across the junction. No yellow box, but come on, have some common sense.
Anyway, we were there for 2-3 minutes and the traffic didn't move, then as it started to move did the bloke turned to us, stuck his middle finger up and mouthed fuck you. It was quite bizarre. My mate quickly stuck his indicator to left pulled out 3-4 cars behind him and followed him 200 yards up the road to the traffic lights where it goes to 2 lanes and pulled along side him. He and I were just sat there, our car along side his, staring at him and he was looking out the corner of his eye at us and you could see he was trying so hard to stare straight ahead and not look at us, so my mate got out the car (whos quite a stocky old lump to be fair), casually walked over to him, tried the door which was locked and knocked on the window just said in a very calm voice "sorry, mate, I missed what you said at the junction there, can I ask what your problem is?" and the bloke just continued to sit there, both hands on the wheel staring at the traffic light without blinking, it turned amber and I've never seen someone drive off so fast. He got back in the car and we laughed about it. I still have no idea why the bloke was such an asshole. :S
Old 09-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Done the blowing a kiss thong before... Same reaction huge builder went purple and jumed out of his van running up to mine... Ranting swearing... Then the lights changed i drove off ... Never seen such a big bloke try to tun back to his van ..cue everyone else getting stressed out behind.. Horns going off.
All because...
I had overtaken him on the dual carriage way and he had to slow down as he didnt realise the artic in front was doing 50... I was going at 60 so had plenty of time to indicate and had he done so would have let him out...
Normally the ones who get the most irate are the ones who have fucked up but are too ignorant to admidt it..

Last edited by Eagle; 09-05-2011 at 11:18 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:25 PM
Sp3no
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Had 3 quite recently, it bugs the hell out of me that wimpy guys think that just because they are sat in their little cocoon of a car that they are safe and can do what ever they want. Its small man syndrome im sure.One guy in a 4x4 pulled out on my nearly t-boning me and have the cheek to give me the finger, i pulled up next to him at the next set of lights, wound my window down which got the desired result of him winding his down, i gave him a mouthfull before throwing a bannana from my car through his window at him hahaA load of lads were driving dangerously infront of me, i had the missus and baby in the car, i backed off, they were giving me the finger and all sorts for no reason, i came to a triangle junction and they drove around it and got behind me, i waited till a single track canal bridge stopped the car as i walked over to the car behind he wound his window down so i punched the guy clean in the face.Most recently i was driving home from work down an A road that approaches a village, it goes from 2 lanes national speed limit to 30mph single carriageway, as i entered the one lane section this car blasted past me almost taking out my wingmirror, i normally have my daughter in the car but this time i did not, i suddenly thought how dangerous his driving was especially if i had my little one in the car, i dropped a gear over took him stopped the car creating a huge tailback on the dual carriage way and walked over to his car opened the door to see him tremble like a little girl, gave him a mouthful slammed his door as hard as i could and walked back to my car. If your going to drive like an arse expect the worst.I tend not to drive my car in rush hour now as people seem hell bent on putting my life in danger, i know i have a temper so i get the bus lol.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:46 PM
smokey
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by neilscott83
A bloke i used to work with had a sawn off shot gun waved out of a car window at him on the seven sisters road in london after giving it the big un soon shut him up.
I had a guy literally point a hand-gun at me after cutting...wtf. I'm sure he would've shot me if had a real hand gun rather then the making gun gestures with his hand....
Old 09-05-2011, 01:54 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

if i had my way i would carry a 9mm in the car then show the cunts the errors of their driving
Old 09-05-2011, 02:17 PM
smokey

Originally Posted by mercury grey minter
I'm mild mannered but lost it once when out in my RS.Just finish polishing it and was out for a drive.Overtook a bus and 2 lads hanging out of the window threw sandwiches out onto my screen and bonnet(Butter and egg everywhere) with them giving the V,s as well.Lost it completly.Pulled in front of the bus ,blocking the road and ran up stairs.Dragged the 2 lads off (around 15/16 years of age) forced them to take there jumpers off and clean my car.After they finished i wispered in there ear that if they were a bit older i would have sparked them out.I've never done it before or since,just red mist got the better of me.
You should of seen there faces when i came up the stairs on the bus,they had swapped seats sitting seperatly thinking i would recognise them.
Did you have to pay to get on?LOL
Old 09-05-2011, 02:43 PM
david 100

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If someone is running up behind you to give you what for, drive off about ten mph and when they get up to your car open your door and brake hard, a drivers door in their bollocks works wonders, a tennis ball under your rear wiper, get someone up your arse just turn on your rear wiper, their not sure if its a ball or a brick.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Pob
Advanced PassionFord User

it used to bother me, but life's too short. Too many dont care, and would happily pull a bat/blade or axe out
Old 09-05-2011, 04:55 PM
tunabob
Mmm right little sausage!

I,ve only got really angry once , the missis had just picked up her new mk4 cab and was driving home with me following in my s2 when some pricks in a saxo where giving her the eye and basicly trying it on at 50 mph so she gave them the fingers, so they decided to try push her of the road . by this time im fucking losing it so boot it right up there arse fucker braked causeing me to spin out on the dually now im really pissed get out the car , there all ready stopped and out walk to the boot open it pick up the 500mm breaker bar and started towards them ,,,,, never seen kids run so fast. leaving the car there... old bill turned up . if it was not for the fact the saxo was stollen i think i would have been in a bit o trouble.