General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

road rage experiences

Search this Thread

Old 30-04-2011, 10:46 PM
stevealien
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default road rage experiences

just wondering if anyone has any interesting road rage storys to tell.

been out in my rs lately,and people just seem to get right up your arse because of what you drive.
last week,i pulled up to the roundabout,and some mong in a bmw pulled up about an inch from my rear bumper.
i looked at him in my rear mirror and put my arms out to say "what you doing you twat" and he laughed and is giving it large.
when i took my belt off and got out of the car he shit his fucking pants and soon backed up and drove on.
why are people so brave behind the wheel?
guess its like being a keyboard warrior,some false sense of security.

had it before on a main road,in my old rs
some guy tailgating me bad.
so i stopped in the main road,got out,went over to his car and he quickly locked his doors.
so i start punching his window,and hes shitting it,reversing up the main road.
dont get me wrong,im no thug,but hate wanker tailgaters.
they soon change there tune when a 6ft 2 guy gets out and they didnt realise
whats your experiences guys?
get road raged more in your fast fords???
Old 30-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

sounds like you need to get a grip and stop kicking off so much
Old 30-04-2011, 10:59 PM
stevealien

never,i am the law
Old 30-04-2011, 11:02 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i drive mine every day. its a series 2.. every other car tailgates wanting me to floor it. i just floor it lol. once my car had a problem though and i had to drive it slow [ at the normal limit] and this dickhead in a chaved car was glued to my bumper so i kept not wanting to brake incase he hits me...but i didnt say much was pissed about my car already. the other day i was on a side road and this guy pulled out on me while he was parked so i beeped him and he stuck his fingers up. i was fuming pulled up and reversed back and lost it . then he said na na i wasnt swearing at you lol what a prick!
some guys are mad though i have seen a guy tailgating ages ago and when they come to the lights the guy got out opened his boot and got out his baseball bat,walked over to the guy that was tailgating him and smashed his window lol
Old 30-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the normal limit lol so what limit do you drive at the abnormal limit or ludacrus speed lol
Old 30-04-2011, 11:09 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

ssssh lol
Old 30-04-2011, 11:12 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ssssh? cheeky cunt arent you

Trending Topics

Old 30-04-2011, 11:20 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

shut the fock up you prick!
Old 30-04-2011, 11:21 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

lol
Old 30-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Had a couple of moments, neither of which I'm proud of. One with a builder who was very good at shouting and calling me everything under the sun but when he spat over my window I lost it and after I got out he suddenly decided he hadn't got anything to say afterall. The other was a chap who nearly put me through a hedge as he was too busy on his phone. He was still on his phone after I caught up with him. His phone was removed from his ear and launched into the field.
Old 30-04-2011, 11:49 PM
whizzisat114
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

I pulled over and had a punch up in the middle of the street with an ambulance driver in dudley cos he pulled out on me and i called him a prick
Was a funny story to tell my gaffer at the time .
Then got messed about on the m40 by some dickhead he kept slowing down and then booting off and it would take me ages to get upto speed again in my old transit
so he did it one last time and then flew off at the next exit .
I was having none of this so i pulled off and he did'nt notice me pull up behind him at the lights ,i got out walked upto his car , opened the door and punched him,knocked him out and left him there .
All these were about ten years ago and i like to say im more in control of my temper now
Old 30-04-2011, 11:55 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by whizzisat114
I pulled over and had a punch up in the middle of the street with an ambulance driver in dudley cos he pulled out on me and i called him a prick
Then got messed about on the m40 by some dickhead he kept slowing down and then booting off and it would take me ages to get upto speed again in my old transit
I was having none of this so i pulled off and he did'nt notice me pull up behind him at the lights ,i got out walked upto his car , opened the door and punched him,knocked him out and left him there .
All these were about ten years ago and i like to say im more in control of my temper now
LOL ur crazy
Old 30-04-2011, 11:55 PM
bubs_rsturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

hahaha that'l teach em!
Old 01-05-2011, 12:39 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

tuff man fred.

mo beat a lambo aswell.

he tuff.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:44 AM
Jimbo.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some of you guys seriously need to get a grip.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:46 AM
bubs_rsturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

mo is a legend around ere ya know
Old 01-05-2011, 12:55 AM
Slik Johnson
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Ive had many rage moments but I generaly try not to get into fights. Its always the taxi's round Milton Keynes that piss me off. They drive like they dont give a shit. They go where ever the fuck they want to go. They stop when they want to stop. Now I get sometime they got to wait for people but they dont have any concideration for anyone else on the road. Take the Xscape on Friday or Saturday night. Its almost impossible to drive down the main strip outside the clubs due to the taxi drivers parked on the road it self on both sides. One day me and my best mate go so annoyed we found a parking space, parked up and walked over to give all the drivers abuse till they moved. The police saw us, one cop asked us not to get involved so we said that we wasnt doing anything against the law and that the taxi drivers themselves were causing problems as if there was an emergency the emergency services couldnt get in to help so we were gonna carry on till they moved. They left us too it. The weekend after the police started making the taxis move so we obviously tought the police something. Dunno what its like anymore cause I dont really go up there
Old 01-05-2011, 01:08 AM
Slik Johnson

Oh and with tailgaters I have a habbit of slamming my foot on the break. Agian its always taxi's that do it to me. Nearly made one crash once. It was fucking helarious. The twat actually nearly hit me but just about managed to get round me. He gave me the shittest look but I couldnt care.
Last time was on the M1 just befor J8/9 where it goes from 3 to 4 lanes. Speed went from 50 to 70 and we were on the outside lane so I picked up speed (pretty quickly) but had a cnut in a Audi or BMW cant remember probably a metre from my bumper I did 70, 75 ,80 then 85 and the guy is right there. So I decided to brake to back him off which he didnt so I braked harder making him shit himself. When I finally had a chance to pull over the guy looked over at me giving me abuse. Thats when I saw he had kids in the back. So the cnut pulled infront of me so instantly I knew what he was going to do so I brakes and pulled over again , thats when he tryed slamming his foot on his brakes.
Not being funny but why would you drive like that if you had kids with you
Old 01-05-2011, 01:18 AM
hynes67

had a bloke cut me up on in his my local town bridge. (river). bmw x5 called him a wanker and he gave me the ''come on then'' sign at me. so that was it for me. he then stoped to let ppl cross i jumped out of my van. walked up to his car opened his door. switched his x5 off took the keys out. chucked them over my shoulder and said u. ya cunt cracked him one on the chin. thinking the keys where on the ground... na they went over the bridge into the river lol and walked off.got back in my van and done my bits in town. when driveing back old bill where every where. drove past them and went home.

i dont go about cutting ppl up. dont see the point. or driving up there ass.
if and when people do it to me. they get a fucking shock. i go off my lid. and most of the time its. chavy pricks think they big boys in there 1.1's with a cherry bomber on.
there is one kiddy 18yr (daddy's boy) gotta evo 6 cut's me up a few time but when i get out he just boots it chicken shit. is time will come
Old 01-05-2011, 06:13 AM
TOMO
Regular Contributor

I think alot of people need to go to anger management lol.
The one time that sticks in my mind for me was when I was on the local bypass, had my 2 year old son in the back with a baby on board stign in the back window. Then some illiterate prick in a saab turbo saw RST badge and decided to try and push me to go faster or race, so I pointed at the baby on board sign in the back window and then to the top of my sons head. He shit himself and practically did an emergency stop, at the next set of lights he couldnt say sorry enough especially when all 6ft 4" of me got out to make sure the sign was visable in the back window, I think he thought I was going for him because he jumped the red light lol
Old 01-05-2011, 06:20 AM
whizzisat114
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

Yeah ive had that before with my daughter in the car you think they'd just back off!!!

But you do get a little over protective when you have your pride and joy in the car ay?
Old 01-05-2011, 07:27 AM
david 100

It ok getting out of your car and being a he man tough guy, just remember one day that might be your last time, you dont know who or what your are dealing with, is it worth it.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:33 AM
Gadget
Spanner monkey

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Remember when someone mouthed off to Kenneth Noye after a bit of roadrage?
Old 01-05-2011, 07:33 AM
TOMO
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by david 100
It ok getting out of your car and being a he man tough guy, just remember one day that might be your last time, you dont know who or what your are dealing with, is it worth it.
So true, keep telling my old man to stop that as one day someone could pulla knife on him. At the end of the day its just not worth it.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:42 AM
scoobydooby914

I'm going to be honest. I drive for a living and I'm generally a fairly short tempered bloke with no patience with other road users. I drive heavy recovery trucks and a few Years ago someone cut me up whilst I was towing a loaded bin wagon on a section of 40 mph duel carriageway. So I give it the biggun, blowing the horn and calling him every name under the sun, at the next set of lights we all slowed down to a stop and a bloke got out of the passenger seat of the car that carved me up, with a lump hammer in his hand and started walking down the road towards me. Now I'm no big girls blouse but this was eye opening. Luckily the traffic started moving and he got back in the car, but it could of turned very nasty, very quickly. Seriously lads chill the fuck out, there's some right fuckin idiots out there and there's some genuine psychos!!! And if you jump out of your car and kick off on the wrong bloke one day it could be expensive!!
Old 01-05-2011, 08:51 AM
saph4be
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i use to be terrible for loosing the plot but know i just laugh at them and that seems to wind them up more!
Old 01-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

My dad blew a kiss at one irate taxi driver. I thought the guy was going to explode as his head went bright purple Taxi drivers do seem to be a special breed of moron though.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:04 AM
oibren85
If in Doubt Flat Out...

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was once travelling back to Warboys in my Fiesta with a rather large sound system in the back, mate was following and as we enter the village a bloke in a convertiable BMW over takes at speed and cuts my mate up. Thinking what a dick but nothing else i drive on and he over takes me on a corner and points at me, cuts in front and slams on his anchors. I stop and wonder what the fuck its all about, so i pull up along side and wind my window down and he starts giving me a mouth full for sitting outside the Spar at 3am every night playing my music stupidly loud and calling me every name under the sun. my mate drives passed me and drives on (cheers fella!!!) and i start to ask the bloke when this is as it wasnt me, hes giving it the big i am saying all week and if i dont stop it him and his mates (1 in car with 2 girls in back) will give me a creaming. I told him it couldn't be me as i've been working away for the last month. he wouldn't listen and at this point for some reason i just lost it pull my car up in front of his and got out (never in a million years would i do this normally, never been in a fight or even come close) went over to his car ripped open the car door and started to drag him out! he was wearing his belt and i couldn't get him out but at this point he'd knocked it into drive and smashed the peddle, manged to get passed my car by mm and was completeley shitting his pants. I even got some of his shirt i ripped off, as i looked around there was a queue of traffic with a people carrier with a mum and 3 kids in it look startled and worried. i just said, 'stupid bloke wouldn't listen'! Got back to my house and mate asked what he wanted, had his shirt ripped in my hand and just said, 'probably his shirt back'! Dont know what came over me but i was soo annoyed that he wouldn't listen to my reasoning that it wasnt me and calling me every name under the sun that i saw red. saw him again a couple of days later in his car outside the school and my mate drove passed slowly and i just pointed and he just stuck his head down. wouldn't mind but i was like 5'10 and about 11st so pefectic really!
Old 01-05-2011, 09:10 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

had one the other week, but driving in london it's the norm

but this time i actually got out the van when the guy behind was tooting and flashing his lights at me after i'd not let him cut me up and he's nearly gone into the kerb

he was right up my arse and i got out and looked at the side of the van, looked at the rear doors, nothing wrong so i went up to his window and said "does there seem to be a problem officer?" and he just shrank down in his seat holding his steering wheel looking all embarrassed

his bird on the other hand was going nuts so i said to her "were you driving? no? shush then"

and then to him "i'm so glad there isn't a problem, i'll be on my way now officer"

and off i drove

wouldn't have been such as issue but this was on the A40

not too sure what i would have done if he'd kicked off though......
Old 01-05-2011, 09:36 AM
stevealien

all the people saying "you need to calm down",i think the ones who need to calm down are the tailgaters and baiters,not the guys getting out of their cars to face it.
there the ones giving it the large,im the one getting out to face it.
im no hero,and i hate fighting,but i wont be bullied by people on the street or on the road.
so if fronting these cunts means trouble,then so be it.
perhaps if more people got out and said "what the fuck is your problem,then people might think twice about intimidating people on the road.
i dont tailgate or bait people,i dont cut people up or drive like a twat,i indicate and have road manners,so why shouldnt i expect the same level of respect??
these cunts that tailgate wouldnt dream of running up behind you in the street on foot and saying "move off the foot path you wanker",so why do it in a car???
so personally for me,if your tailgating me,im stopping,and im getting out,good luck
Old 01-05-2011, 09:40 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

^ Have to say it's a valid point. People on here who know me know I'm a pretty passive laud back chap, but I won't be bullied and most of the time it's people giving it the Billy Big Bollocks who turn tail and run when you stand up to them. Certainly was the case with my builder incident.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:43 AM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i feel people need to chill lol we all lose our temper sometimes(i tend to lose it in traffic)but i just shout and swear at myself lol

Last edited by mechanic28; 01-05-2011 at 10:12 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Eigdoog
ą§~Quadzackular~§ą

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

If i get tailgated then i like to slow down to anger people more.

But it dont really happen to me that often as i dont drive a fast car also i dont slow traffic down (50 in a 60).
Old 01-05-2011, 11:48 AM
scoobydooby914

Seriously lads. This country is a nightmare for road rage. You can't drive anywhere without some fucker commenting on your driving and waiting for you to make a mistake just so they can kick off. We go over to the states quite a lot and the roads in places like florida are a joy to drive on because people are chilled out, happy and not on the verge of exploding!
Old 01-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Marvin_hagler_
Marvelous Marv

Originally Posted by Gadget
Remember when someone mouthed off to Kenneth Noye after a bit of roadrage?

Yo ,i seem to remember that some random 4 eyed angry bloke got cut up by Kenny in his Disco so got out to remonstrate with him and act the hard man so Kenny got out and gave him the verbals back when the younger bloke starts swinging so Kenny did what any proper dangerous hard man does when confronted he whipped out the blade and dropped him
Old 01-05-2011, 12:40 PM
DazC
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by whizzisat114
That used to wind me up no end in my old Transit. Takes you ages to wind it up to speed and then some proper bellend is all over the place with his speed! Many a time I've had to hold back from trying to ram someone off the motorway! Same with middle and 3rd/4th lane hoggers.

I used to do some work in London years ago which was actually easier than anywhere else in the country, simply because you remove brain and just push your way around. I can drive round my home town or on the M6 and get irrate in 5 minutes of driving sometimes.

I have noticed a massive increase in idiots hogging incorrect lanes recently. Sat on a dual carriage way for miles and miles in the right hand lane, just because they are eventually turning right. That gets my back up no end too.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:48 PM
rstdave
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler
Yo ,i seem to remember that some random 4 eyed angry bloke got cut up by Kenny in his Disco so got out to remonstrate with him and act the hard man so Kenny got out and gave him the verbals back when the younger bloke starts swinging so Kenny did what any proper dangerous hard man does when confronted he whipped out the blade and dropped him
And what's 'hard' about that?
Knifing someone over a roadrage incident is bloody pathetic, but if you don't mind doin a life stretch just to save face.....i'm sure 99% of the people who get out giving it the biggun (including me) never dream of someone pulling a blade out!
The majoirty of the time people back down ao it's not a problem but i do wonder what all the people on here would actually do if they got out and met their match, would any of them be on here saying how they'd had a good kicking or had to turn tail and get back in themselves lol?!
Old 01-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Someone on here has a silly tale to tell. I'll let him own up(again)!

Not worth the hassle it can get you!
Old 01-05-2011, 01:34 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It takes your co operation for it to be road rage, rise above it, hitting is not the answer, unless in self defence.
Next time try smiling and waving nicely when possible, you'd be amazed at the effects this has, every one makes mistakes, no one is perfect or immune from it.
With the kind of deranged people around these days, is it worth it, for someone to stab you or shoot you etc, I don't think so, talking from my experience, been there done that got the t shirt etc.
If someone is tailgating me to a dangerous extent I stop, simple as that, until they've gone past, puts you in a lot safer place behind them, or just slow down enough so they get the message.
tabetha
Old 01-05-2011, 01:41 PM
J1mbo
B1mbo

People get sooo angry on the road! I was racing a supercharged range rover on my first turbo engine beat him down the motor way and took the mick really, he got in front of me at the roundabout jumped out and was giving it the big one,

He was fucking hench though so though I'd keep schtum and waved him on

Some people are just mad!

Quick Reply: road rage experiences