General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

i thought lambos were stupid fast!

Search this Thread

Old 17-04-2011, 10:55 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Granty
Old 17-04-2011, 10:56 PM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by MO RS TURBO
the spec one cars you may have seen are customers cars chap that i have also seen there there average rs turbos its what the customer wants etc, . i was on about his own cars that are built for speed. you seem like your upto it maybe if you fancy coming over ill get him to take out his s2 and show you what it could do .. its stripped out and caged etc and personally in a rolling race you wont have a chance im not being funny either just telling you what would happen, obviously thats if you car is 330bhp
imnot on about his cars though, im on about your car, ill quite happily give you a little race, im not fussed if i win or lose, i would like to see a good fast rst turbo as there is not many around, ill give you a pm when mine is finished and we can arrange to meet up somewhere
Old 17-04-2011, 10:58 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Im not 100% sure how much heavier a 4x4 is mate so cant do the calcs.. Why not just head down to pod mate? Will save you any issues in the future or create them depending on how you do
Old 17-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Cosworth Lad
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by xr4x4rs
ive seen most of the spedc 1 cars go, tbh i wasnt impressed, end of the day im up for a little fun if i see this rst, iknow what fast rs turbos are like, if isee him and we have a little play then fair play, im not saying mine is quicker am, and why should i forget it? plus it all depends on wether its a rolling start, or standing start, plus how quick each car spools up as if the cossie spools up quicker its gona have the edge is it not, s ot that means by the time hes t4 spools up its gona be a lot to catch up
sorry mate whats yours a saph cossie?spec?
Old 17-04-2011, 11:02 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RS Grant
IF you actually beat this Lambo by just 2-3 car lengths on a race between 30-140mph... and your car would rape a 350bhp Cossie, then how the fuck did your buddy Mohammed manage to beat a very similar Lambo in very similar conditions?!

Cheers,
Grant
im talking about another s2 not my own mate
Old 17-04-2011, 11:03 PM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

usual stage 3 cossie engine, full trimmed inc stereo boot build, so a lot heavier than an rs turbo

but i couldnt give a fuk what you think or say, i wana see this rst go if its a true 300bhp plus car it should eat me alive, so will see when the time comes to it
Old 17-04-2011, 11:04 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

imnot on about his cars though, im on about your car, ill quite happily give you a little race, im not fussed if i win or lose, i would like to see a good fast rst turbo as there is not many around, ill give you a pm when mine is finished and we can arrange to meet up somewhere
im not fussed chap. pm me and ill be happy to meet. ill bring mine and that black series 2. have a run with mine its a normal road car. and have a run with that which is basically mine but a properly specced turbo and engine and gearbox and stripped out .. and see the difference
Old 17-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Cosworth Lad

usual stage 3 cossie engine, full trimmed inc stereo boot build, so a lot heavier than an rs turbo

but i couldnt give a fuk what you think or say, i wana see this rst go if its a true 300bhp plus car it should eat me alive, so will see when the time comes to it
what colour got anypics love the saphs.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:08 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

when will this time come mate so i know in advance? and those asking for me to be at pod i hate the long drive,too much fuel cost,go there to rag my car when i could do it here,and then if i break down i aint got cover all too risky and aint worth the hassle just to show how quick it is for me its quick enough that all that matters to me!
Old 17-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

there is soo much bullshit on this thread!!

Surely for mo rs and mohammed, their blatent lies and exaggeration and irresponsible driving, profane language etc would be considered Haraam???

Originally Posted by wirralphil
Proof it did happen!

that roof spoiler is fucking gay
Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
Don't tar us all with the same brush.

I also know 16-17 year old's that'd run rings around most of the poeple on here on track, which is why they're racing in formula renault and other racing series'.
and those 16-17year olds are about 1 in 50000 teenagers who have been driving since an early age.

ie they are statistically insignificant.

so yeah, most teenagers are shit drivers with an ego/confidence that faaarrr exceeds their driving ability.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:10 PM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by MOHAMMED
what colour got anypics love the saphs.
i didnt mention it was a saf, just a cossie lump
Old 17-04-2011, 11:11 PM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

when will this time come mate so i know in advance? and those asking for me to be at pod i hate the long drive,too much fuel cost,go there to rag my car when i could do it here,and then if i break down i aint got cover all too risky and aint worth the hassle just to show how quick it is for me its quick enough that all that matters to me!
how longs a piece of string, im not going to rush building my car to race a bean tin, ill wait until my cars ready and let you know if your up for it or not
Old 17-04-2011, 11:17 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

how longs a piece of string, im not going to rush building my car to race a bean tin, ill wait until my cars ready and let you know if your up for it or not
well waht car is it then? well you might even get shown up by the "bean tin" or maybe not
Old 17-04-2011, 11:18 PM
creator
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Mo pod isnt even that far from you!is the real reason you dont want to go because you know it wont do the times & terminal speeds that a genuine 300+bhp turbo does? If your not bothered about how fast it is then why get so defensive when most people are saying this lambo beating rs is bullsh!t? Also if you wernt bothered you wouldnt be posting about on the internet!
Old 17-04-2011, 11:19 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver

Surely for mo rs and mohammed, their blatent lies and exaggeration and irresponsible driving, profane language etc would be considered Haraam???

and those 16-17year olds are about 1 in 50000 teenagers who have been driving since an early age.

so yeah, most teenagers are shit drivers with an ego/confidence that faaarrr exceeds their driving ability.
yeah ok whatevr
Old 17-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Cosworth Lad

11.12.maybe 20 pages by mon eve lol.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbonutter69
You said you had a chat with him. I just wondered if he said anything about your car is all.
If I was in a Lambo and a S2 turbo kept up with me i'd want to know what's under the bonnet tbh.
I noticed he said he chatted to the bloke, and then he gave him a thumbs up.

Seemed a weird way to end a spoken conversation, with a thumbs up
Old 17-04-2011, 11:23 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by creator
Mo pod isnt even that far from you!is the real reason you dont want to go because you know it wont do the times & terminal speeds that a genuine 300+bhp turbo does? If your not bothered about how fast it is then why get so defensive when most people are saying this lambo beating rs is bullsh!t? Also if you wernt bothered you wouldnt be posting about on the internet!
i told you mate i dont see any point in going there wasting fuel and then thrashing it there and if it breaks ill have to pay more to get it back etc too much hassle no point in my eyes. its fast enough so why rag it all the way at a pod when i could do it here. i raced a lambo the bit i was bohtered about is it wasnt as fast as i thought they were thats all!
Old 17-04-2011, 11:24 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

haaramm
Old 17-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Chip

im not fussed chap. pm me and ill be happy to meet. ill bring mine and that black series 2. have a run with mine its a normal road car. and have a run with that which is basically mine but a properly specced turbo and engine and gearbox and stripped out .. and see the difference
So your car is 328 on 17psi, and more on 20psi, and this other one is more again as its a "properly specced" turbo and engine?

Your mates must be 400 at least then, get him down pod to run some 11s
Well 10s if your cars have this awesome amount of grip you keep claiming where they just dont spin up at all despite all these amazing power figures
Old 17-04-2011, 11:25 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Chip

iv had alot of people do it mate some do it the other way round aswell lol
Old 17-04-2011, 11:26 PM
Cosworth Lad

just in this country it would be on the other side lol.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Turbonutter69
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not only that they was still driving whilst having a chat.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:30 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

the driving and chating thing can be done,, me and my mate do it every friday its hard to hear mind you
Old 17-04-2011, 11:30 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

So your car is 328 on 17psi, and more on 20psi, and this other one is more again as its a "properly specced" turbo and engine?

Your mates must be 400 at least then, get him down pod to run some 11s
Well 10s if your cars have this awesome amount of grip you keep claiming where they just dont spin up at all despite all these amazing power figures
his one aint 400 yet!its lighter.better tyres,stripped our built for track so its quicker than mine plus engine aint just a basic one like mine etc
Old 17-04-2011, 11:31 PM
Chip

IM SHOCKED!!! Today i had a play with a lambo, he was infront of me giving it some so i started pushing him abit.... next thing the car revved hard and made a mad roar, so i foot it behind him and WAS SHOCKED when, he just couldnt pull away from my rs!!!! I held the gap behind him all the way, and in 4th i had to actually brake a bit to avoid his bumper!!!

i then had a chat to him and he gave me the thumbs up.. so rolling next to each other we had it again and i was crawling past him i couldnt believe what was happening!!!!!! upto 140mph i was crawling away from him im talking total pulling about 2-3 car lengths and then we both slow down and i had the biggest smile on my face LOL .. LETS JUST SAY HE WASNT HAPPY AND LOOKED GUTTED!

when i closed the gap behind him he slowed down and let me come next to him and gave me the thumbs up looking shocked.. then we rolling raced and i crawled past him.. at 140mph i backed off and he did aswell.. he looked pissed off and i was all happy.. he knew what happened and ditn race again so i came back and didnt bother
So you had a chat with him whilst you were still both driving along (presumably you sign languages him your mobile number as you were doing 140mph alongside him?) and then after you finished chatting, he just randomly stuck his thumb up?

You say he "wasnt happy" so what did he say during your chat from one moving car to another (those lambos are dead quiet on the move so very easy to talk right across from the drivers side of one moving car to another if you hadnt sent him your phone number by sign language anyway) that expressed this, was it that perhaps he wasnt happy because he had haemoroids? Did you suggest they might get better if he exercised them by talking out of his arsehole constantly like you do?

Last edited by Chip; 17-04-2011 at 11:35 PM.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Turbonutter69

Originally Posted by R5FORD
the driving and chating thing can be done,, me and my mate do it every friday its hard to hear mind you
That's my point. At speed you wouldn't hear each other.
And with a roaring Lambo at the side of you I doubt you'd hear much of what he said at any speed.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Chip

his one aint 400 yet!its lighter.better tyres,stripped our built for track so its quicker than mine plus engine aint just a basic one like mine etc
Yours is 327bhp on 31.7psi absolute yes?
And on 34.7 psi absolute it is quicker (hence you use it for racing) so one would assume at least 350bhp even allowing for the inevitable diminishing returns meaning that 10% more absolute pressure doesnt equate to 10% increase in power.

So if his has a better spec engine than your 350bhp+ one, and a better spec turbo than your 350bhp+ one, why wouldnt it be making 400?
Thats not even 13% more than yours, despite his superior engine and turbo after all?
Old 17-04-2011, 11:34 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

So you had a chat with him whilst you were still both driving along (presumably you sign languages him your mobile number as you were doing 140mph alongside him?) and then after you finished chatting, he just randomly stuck his thumb up?

You say he "wasnt happy" so what did he say during your chat from one moving car to another (those lambos are dead quiet on the move so very easy to talk right across from the drivers side of one moving car to another) that expressed this, was it that perhaps he wasnt happy because he had haemoroids? Did you suggest they might get better if he exercised them by talking out of his arsehole constantly like you do?

ROFLOL
Old 17-04-2011, 11:36 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

You say he "wasnt happy" so what did he say during your chat from one moving car to another (those lambos are dead quiet on the move so very easy to talk right across from the drivers side of one moving car to another) that expressed this, was it that perhaps he wasnt happy because he had haemoroids? Did you suggest they might get better if he exercised them by talking out of his arsehole constantly like you do?
he said chip is a right dickhead a right big headed kunt and thinks he knows everything
Old 17-04-2011, 11:38 PM
Chip

he said chip is a right dickhead a right big headed kunt and thinks he knows everything
Useful input from your as always as soon as you are backed into a corner and its completely opposite that you are bullshitting, you always then turn round and just chuck mindless insults about.

You do it in thread after thread as soon as people show you up to be the bullshitting little saddo you really are.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:39 PM
Turbonutter69

Useful input from your as always as soon as you are backed into a corner and its completely opposite that you are bullshitting, you always then turn round and just chuck mindless insults about.

You do it in thread after thread as soon as people show you up to be the bullshitting little saddo you really are.
Amen to that.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:40 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Yours is 327bhp on 31.7psi absolute yes?
And on 34.7 psi absolute it is quicker (hence you use it for racing) so one would assume at least 350bhp even allowing for the inevitable diminishing returns meaning that 10% more absolute pressure doesnt equate to 10% increase in power.

So if his has a better spec engine than your 350bhp+ one, and a better spec turbo than your 350bhp+ one, why wouldnt it be making 400?
Thats not even 13% more than yours, despite his superior engine and turbo after all?
mine was 328bhp .. his one is faster than mine its got a better engine spec basically a better car than mine so its faster his is running low boost compared to what it can run.
Old 17-04-2011, 11:42 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

fock off then i couldnt give a toss what you think!
Old 17-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Chip

mine was 328bhp .. his one is faster than mine its got a better engine spec basically a better car than mine so its faster his is running low boost compared to what it can run.
Well his will certainly do 9s then if its faster than your amazing super car slaying 328bhp on low boost and infinite grip machine.

I reckon you should stick a 4wd badge on his, and then you both enter TOTB and you can win the FWD class and he can win the 4wd class, it will be a brilliant day for ford fans everywhere.
Just make sure you dont wake up too soon and miss the after event party
Old 17-04-2011, 11:44 PM
Chip

fock off then i couldnt give a toss what you think!
Thats handy cause I think you are some no nothing silly little kid who has got a moderately fast car and cause of that has totally lost the plot and thinks its the fastest thing in the world, when you get to go in a properly quick car one day you will look back at your posts here and fuckign cringe

So as you dont like reality, its a good job you dont give a toss what I think, cause its almost certainly 100% true
Old 17-04-2011, 11:53 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Thats handy cause I think you are some no nothing silly little kid who has got a moderately fast car and cause of that has totally lost the plot and thinks its the fastest thing in the world, when you get to go in a properly quick car one day you will look back at your posts here and fuckign cringe

So as you dont like reality, its a good job you dont give a toss what I think, cause its almost certainly 100% true
i have been in a 450bhp pulsar that was fast . i been in mgt racing 600bhp skyline that was lag lag lag lag and then went like a elastic band but by then its too late i have been in quick cars .. lambo i thought would destroy my rs as i expected it but it didnt and thats that it dont change anything its just now i dint see a lambo how i used to in terms of being quick.. oh well though jelous dickheads like you could carry on saying it aint true etc ..your a kunt anyway mr no it all illleave you to make a mess on here!
Old 17-04-2011, 11:56 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Not at all when people are lumping everyone in with the dicks like mo...
Old 17-04-2011, 11:58 PM
Chip

i have been in a 450bhp pulsar that was fast . i been in mgt racing 600bhp skyline that was lag lag lag lag and then went like a elastic band but by then its too late i have been in quick cars .. lambo i thought would destroy my rs as i expected it but it didnt and thats that it dont change anything its just now i dint see a lambo how i used to in terms of being quick.. oh well though jelous dickheads like you could carry on saying it aint true etc ..your a kunt anyway mr no it all illleave you to make a mess on here!
Jealous of what exactly? An rs turbo that is slower than my car?
Why would I be jealous of that specifically? Should I be jealous of the lower power output? Of the worse performance? Of the fact its driving the wrong wheels?

Last edited by Chip; 18-04-2011 at 12:07 AM.
Old 18-04-2011, 12:25 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
Not at all when people are lumping everyone in with the dicks like mo...
problem is, the number of chav idiots, boy racers, traffic police convictions, road deaths and insurance claims ALL show young male drivers to fit the stereotype. Yes there are a few who arent like that but is it really surprising young people get tarred with the same brush?? its the same with the CHAV culture thing. People acting hard, wearing burberry, henleys stuff etc, hoodies etc are all part of chav culture and to a lesser extent young people generally so again the stereotypes exist for a reason.
well he clearly knows a lot more than you.

I find it funny when people lack the communication skills to argue their point of view so just resort to slagging people off. Lack of IQ the problem?? Or is the education system really that bad that basic english is not common knowledge???

Quick Reply: i thought lambos were stupid fast!