General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Showing true colours,

Search this Thread

Old 18-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

So Danny if EP was doing so well and have such a good customer base why did Luke sell it?

and it did use to put m,e off when you would slate other tuners or say we can do it cheaper than than such and such a company,seemed very unsporting especially as they was other paying traders on here

Last edited by Less.; 18-02-2011 at 06:20 PM.
Old 18-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

this is certainly not good...

~Feel for whoever this has happened to as same thing happened to me with another tuner people used to bang on about... Except it cost me a lot more than the OP.
Old 18-02-2011, 06:28 PM
escoskmv
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i was allways told if your going to do a job, do it properly or dont do it at all. how the fuck a simple cvh engine build could go so wrong by a tuning company is a joke. awquard customers,shit payers or wotever, it should not effect the quality of work thay do.
Old 18-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Karlos G
Balls Deep!

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

I think it would be a good idea for anyone thats had a car mapped/setup by EP to take it for a power run at one of the more reputable tuners to make sure the fuelling/timing is correct and there is no Det..... Ł50 well spent IMO!
Old 18-02-2011, 06:35 PM
crazycage
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Danny @ Enhanced Performance
Yeah that was wrong of me but believe it or not some of the said traders on here were actually ringing and pming potential and excisting customers of ours and trying to win them over...

cheers danny
thats life. its the same out here in the real world with banks mobile phones home insurance ect they all contact people that are happy with what they have.. that is till you are offered a better deal. get over it.
Old 18-02-2011, 06:36 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

I think its a bit shit for you danny you seemed to do well to get buisness & was always willing to help now what ? you just going to stick to engine building & the bodyshop side of things ?
Old 18-02-2011, 06:52 PM
jaiscossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Danny id go plain red on your cossie and ditch the enhanced performance decals after reading this.Hope they did a better job on your car than some of these horror stories
Old 18-02-2011, 07:22 PM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im looking forward to seeing what luke has to say, if he reckons that the story is incorrect.....

he knows full well what happened and how many times the car never made it to its destination after leaving his hands, and how the car wasn't looked after while on his premises too, so yeh really looking forward to it!
Old 18-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Big Will_
Borg Warner EFR Equipped!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Danny, (Off Topic) - please can you check your PM's.
Old 18-02-2011, 07:50 PM
morph
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

As for morph and d4 well them storys are honestly a joke!!!!
hows my story a joke? do you know me? i have ever met you!
so thats means your just taking lukes bullshit as the truth and nothing more?
he builds engines that go pop - FACT
he tells the biggest porkies - FACT
he bodges the so called performance builds to a standard less than factory -FACT
he prmoises to certain parts and instead sells them on and then when caught says they blew up! - FACT
mapping GOTECH on cvh -i think i could probably do a better job.
he uses silicon gunk to join everything like its the latest tuners secret weapon.
I paid him to change my rear arm bushes which he said he did and guess what they were NOT changed
I paid him for 2 x brake bias valves that were put on my car or ever seen.
he apparently welded a plate on the floor of my car but however i never found this plate when i had the car on a ramp
he was supposedly running 300bhp on my car and showed me graphs of this, however when i spoke to d4 rst about my power, luke then changed that it was running 270bhp.
the mapping so well out that the mot station would not pass the mot as 11% is considered posionous from idle.
there was a dent on my bonnet where he had welded the cossie tb and it pretruded too high.
my plenium was fitted badly and i had to pay jamsport to retify the problem.
twice luke popped the headgaskit on my car.
i asked for my steering coloum bushes to be replaced and he said he had done them but guess what NOPE THEY WERE NOT REPLACED
my discs had been taken off and worn out ones put on and fitted incorrectly with bolts missing. how fucking dangeruos does Luke get?
will it take killing someone until he stops this shit?

DANNY do you think the above is a joke?
speak to Luke and get him to sort out our issues first before trying to look for new business.
Old 18-02-2011, 08:03 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by morph
hows my story a joke? do you know me? i have ever met you!
so thats means your just taking lukes bullshit as the truth and nothing more?
he builds engines that go pop - FACT
he tells the biggest porkies - FACT
he bodges the so called performance builds to a standard less than factory -FACT
he prmoises to certain parts and instead sells them on and then when caught says they blew up! - FACT
mapping GOTECH on cvh -i think i could probably do a better job.
he uses silicon gunk to join everything like its the latest tuners secret weapon.
I paid him to change my rear arm bushes which he said he did and guess what they were NOT changed
I paid him for 2 x brake bias valves that were put on my car or ever seen.
he apparently welded a plate on the floor of my car but however i never found this plate when i had the car on a ramp
he was supposedly running 300bhp on my car and showed me graphs of this, however when i spoke to d4 rst about my power, luke then changed that it was running 270bhp.
the mapping so well out that the mot station would not pass the mot as 11% is considered posionous from idle.
there was a dent on my bonnet where he had welded the cossie tb and it pretruded too high.
my plenium was fitted badly and i had to pay jamsport to retify the problem.
twice luke popped the headgaskit on my car.
i asked for my steering coloum bushes to be replaced and he said he had done them but guess what NOPE THEY WERE NOT REPLACED
my discs had been taken off and worn out ones put on and fitted incorrectly with bolts missing. how fucking dangeruos does Luke get?
will it take killing someone until he stops this shit?

DANNY do you think the above is a joke?
speak to Luke and get him to sort out our issues first before trying to look for new business.

u must have 1 good temper mate if that was my car fucked after spending that kind of money on it spending what i earnt in all that time id be taking all there cars home as compensation! surely focking all your cars over [morph d4 etc rs cosworth n huever else] u should definately be paid money back so it makes u feel better . EP pay them out you robbing kunts and then danny is on here chatting his bullshit just the way he got cought out last time by chip on reading them graphs lol!
i appreciate them on here because sometimes u slate people and they dont use the forum but in this case they do.. just tell luke to donate me his cars and ill divide the money and give it to the people he ripped off!
Old 18-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Edited for the simple reason im a trader and should learn to be more professional

Last edited by Mr RS500; 18-02-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Old 18-02-2011, 08:08 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES
There is some serious fucking bullshit being said on this post

and i am quite sure that 99% of people know who is TRYING to dish it out

l madness
Old 18-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Bollocks , been quoted so i have shit out this time
Old 18-02-2011, 08:11 PM
jme-rst
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

I thought danny said he never touched the ops car and above is stated we dis this we did that??
Old 18-02-2011, 08:15 PM
ST Turbo
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by MO RS TURBO
u must have 1 good temper mate if that was my car fucked after spending that kind of money on it spending what i earnt in all that time id be taking all there cars home as compensation! surely focking all your cars over [morph d4 etc rs cosworth n huever else] u should definately be paid money back so it makes u feel better . EP pay them out you robbing kunts and then danny is on here chatting his bullshit just the way he got cought out last time by chip on reading them graphs lol!
i appreciate them on here because sometimes u slate people and they dont use the forum but in this case they do.. just tell luke to donate me his cars and ill divide the money and give it to the people he ripped off!

Mate not being funny but you sound like a complete twat! Your post makes you sound so immature and a big big keyboad warrior....!

At the end of the day, no one will really know whats exactly happened, and it doesnt look like EP will be taking any responsibility for the parts going wrong. But i do think that danny should take a more professional approach with his replies as they are not doing EP any favours...
Old 18-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Deano
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES
Bollocks , been quoted so i have shit out this time
Unlucky Squire
Old 18-02-2011, 08:24 PM
morph

No i dont know you and yes i have only heard it from lukes point also i see your car when it was all done and being mapped on the rr..

Infact i heard d4 going on about how good your car was for ages when he brought his car in to be better than yours(his words)
Youve never had a geniune 300 hp graph and thats when it was the shitty maha rollers..

It was always around the 260-270 mark,which would be 240-250 on the dd rr..

Your engine was built with all the bits you witnessed going in pec rods std std crank wossner pistons etc etc..

When did your engine go pop??

Lukes mapping has got alot better in the 2 years since he did your car but thats no excuse if it wasnt right..

But i do know you asked for the world and then like d4 came in paying Ł100 here and Ł100 there which took for ages..

Why has it taken you nearly 2 years to moan about your car??or am i missing something??

cheers danny
danny,
it went pop when he was mapping it on the rr. and spent a further 6 weeks before i finally got it back, thats the time when he stuck d4 rst head on my car without asking him and then when d4 rst came to pick up his cars' head luke gave him one from back which turned out was just abog standard head, and it made him look like a con artist to the guy that came to supposedly buy a stage 3 head with a kent came in it.

and as for 100 here there, this was luke phoning asking to send him money for things promising me to send pictures of the car when all along it was just to get some money for the weekend partying.
i paid for the pec rods and pistons directly to jamsport, i also paid him 1000 for work he said he had done like the poly bushes and brake lines and bias valves only to find later they were not done.

Danny, You can defend luke all you like but the truth remains that Luke fucked my car, s1 johns car and d4 rst's car, and let me not get started on how bad d4 rst's car is, like the spray can that some child has taken to his 4pot willwodd calipers and sprayed them along with all the brake likes and suspension overspray, coilovers all loose and different height, bolts missing from engine areas, old parts used like belts, and who in the right mind welds a brand new built turbo to the manifold? how far bodge can you go?

Get luke to sort out refunds for all 3 of us and then at least his rep maybe still intact.
tonytantrum
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by Less.
does not sound good at all,I can recommemd Tremona Garage in Southampton for future set ups
tremona have always been very helpfull when ive found up and asked for advice! very nice people.
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by ST Turbo
Mate not being funny but you sound like a complete twat! Your post makes you sound so immature and a big big keyboad warrior....!

At the end of the day, no one will really know whats exactly happened, and it doesnt look like EP will be taking any responsibility for the parts going wrong. But i do think that danny should take a more professional approach with his replies as they are not doing EP any favours...
read my own post and admit it looks a bit immature but it was more of what i thought and as its a discussion thread i say what i want u prick!
Old 18-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Moonstone Mo
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hmm dont know what to make of this..but its is PF at its best,every one jumping on the bandwagon!!one minuite Danny at EP is amazing and now hes utter crap

As said two sides to a story..but if someone is responsible for the workmanship then a big for you..

And no im not licking Dannys ass..i dont know him and he dont know me,just how i see it,hes been more than helpfull to a pal of mine ringing him up on numerous occasions asking advice regarding diffrent matters,and eventho Danny hasnt done any work on the car hes offered some sound advice.

Hope you get this sorted Danny.
Old 18-02-2011, 08:27 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

danny,
it went pop when he was mapping it on the rr. and spent a further 6 weeks before i finally got it back, thats the time when he stuck d4 rst head on my car without asking him and then when d4 rst came to pick up his cars' head luke gave him one from back which turned out was just abog standard head, and it made him look like a con artist to the guy that came to supposedly buy a stage 3 head with a kent came in it.

and as for 100 here there, this was luke phoning asking to send him money for things promising me to send pictures of the car when all along it was just to get some money for the weekend partying.
i paid for the pec rods and pistons directly to jamsport, i also paid him 1000 for work he said he had done like the poly bushes and brake lines and bias valves only to find later they were not done.

Danny, You can defend luke all you like but the truth remains that Luke fucked my car, s1 johns car and d4 rst's car, and let me not get started on how bad d4 rst's car is, like the spray can that some child has taken to his 4pot willwodd calipers and sprayed them along with all the brake likes and suspension overspray, coilovers all loose and different height, bolts missing from engine areas, old parts used like belts, and who in the right mind welds a brand new built turbo to the manifold? how far bodge can you go?

Get luke to sort out refunds for all 3 of us and then at least his rep maybe still intact.
ep just refund them
Old 18-02-2011, 08:35 PM
morph

ep just refund them
cheers mate.
i doubt this will ever happen but at least i am giving the oppotunity for EP to sort out a big mess for what they should have been able to simpley do.
i dont want a full refund only for the bill i had to pay jampsort to rectify the issues with the injectors and inlet and poor mapping.
Old 18-02-2011, 08:36 PM
ST Turbo
Regular Contributor

read my own post and admit it looks a bit immature but it was more of what i thought and as its a discussion thread i say what i want u prick!
LOL keyboard warrior strikes again! LOL and by the way its spelt Y-O-U, not 'u' lol MUG! LOL
Old 18-02-2011, 08:38 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by ST Turbo
LOL keyboard warrior strikes again! LOL and by the way its spelt Y-O-U, not 'u' lol MUG! LOL
whatever makes Y-O-U happy
Old 18-02-2011, 08:41 PM
MO' BENT RIMS
BANNED
BANNED

cheers mate.
i doubt this will ever happen but at least i am giving the oppotunity for EP to sort out a big mess for what they should have been able to simpley do.
i dont want a full refund only for the bill i had to pay jampsort to rectify the issues with the injectors and inlet and poor mapping.
sounds fair that thats all you want from them after being messed about and the rest that got messed about.. hope they refund you mate so you could move on
Old 18-02-2011, 08:42 PM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Me and luke have always done the work on my car and many others without any trouble mate but of course that doesnt excuse any bad work luke may of done on someone elses car..

The thing that confuses me is john says it was with us for months but i remember it coming in in late december and coming back and fourth but it was deffo gone again by april iirc even after all the grief it had so wasnt with us anywhere near as long as he says also why has it taken sooo long to mention it??

cheers danny
This is where your wrong Danny, the head gasket went on the car in August 2009, it spent 1 week sat in my garage whilst awaiting for it to be recovered to Medway, they had the car for 2 months IIRC when it left there it came to you, so in my calculation that makes it October/Novemeber that it came to you! I know for a fact that the car hadn't been back long before it came to removing all the overspray you had left on it, and i also know for fact that the date that me and John spent the whole day removing it was monday 17th May 2010 (the day after FITP, as that is where the SSR2 was purchased to do the job)

John can either confirm or correct me on when it came to you, it left Medway and then came to you for the "guaranteed inspection" - costing Ł1200, which wasn't actually guaranteed so ...where is that Ł1200???? (minus the RR set up obviously)

Maybe you should leave the replies regarding this down to Luke...as obviously as you have stated you had nothing to do with it when it was at EP! I can comment and say things cos I know what happened to the car each and every time, and see the damage caused!

If and when john mentioned this was up to him! A lot of people knew what was going on with the car and what had happened to it whilst in your's and Luke's posession, he wouldn't name you guys AT ALL! maybe he should have done a LONG time ago then D4 wouldn't be in the situation he is now either!!
Old 18-02-2011, 08:43 PM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Tbh all this really fucks me off because iv worked hard on here to get ep alot of custom and a good rep to be ripped apart like this is horrid!!!

cheers danny
Just like it fucks the people off that are out of pocket, without a working car, and after a lot of heart ache caused by EP! You can't expect people to keep quiet forever! The pictures say it all tbh!
Old 18-02-2011, 08:49 PM
jme-rst
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

One minute you've worked on the car then you haven't,make your mind up
Old 18-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Danster76
Advanced PassionFord User

Oh my god!
Old 18-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Kevin Sharp
PassionFord Post Whore!!

skimmed through all this not surprised tbh..cos i had heard the roumour mill...wondered when this would happen.....
anyway why are there no tags any more?

can i start?
enhanced bodgers?
enraged performance?
enhanced excuses?
any others?

"cheers" kev
Old 18-02-2011, 09:09 PM
rsmark86
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ok so these are the guys from abc ..... well ive had a horror story there to about 4yrs ago and the car was so bad when it returned i sold it for a 6k loss...

it was an escos
Old 18-02-2011, 09:11 PM
robbie1988
Boosting around the NE

Pretty sure I can remember your Focus being in the premises when it was the free rolling road day Long time without your pride and joy

Rob
Old 18-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Carlos-Titx
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 103 Likes on 86 Posts

Some scary stuff being said in here!
Old 18-02-2011, 09:22 PM
d4 rst
DADDY RST

What ever you say about me is up to you (my car is there to be seen) luke is who done my car but you are saying i am a ?????? About paying i was puting money into his bank cos that what luke ask me to do.

Last edited by d4 rst; 18-02-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old 18-02-2011, 09:24 PM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by rsmark86
ok so these are the guys from abc ..... well ive had a horror story there to about 4yrs ago and the car was so bad when it returned i sold it for a 6k loss...

it was an escos

was it mechanical work and did luke to all the work? dread to think how bad he must have been then as it seems luke has been learning as he went along.......

is there anyone prepared to defend e.p' s workmanship-surely must be as ive read some decent threads?
Old 18-02-2011, 09:26 PM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Danny mate;

Do yourself a favour and dont comment on this thread anymore; if Luke wants to defend himself then leave that up to him.

just some friendly advise
Old 18-02-2011, 09:27 PM
rsmark86
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i can honestly say it was luke who i dealt with and it wasnt danny....

but i cant be arsed to get into it as it was along time ago and things go on.

from what ive seen danny likes to help people but i cant comment for luke.

but it put me off rs's for a coulpe of yrs untill i brought the cossie that danny now owns lol.... about 2 yrs ago....
Old 18-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Kevin Sharp
PassionFord Post Whore!!

bring back tags please this would be ledgendary....

*edit* cheers Kev

Last edited by Kevin Sharp; 18-02-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old 18-02-2011, 09:30 PM
tonytantrum
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

we need to hear what this luke has to say.
but i dont think we ever will.
sorry to hear about the broken rsts and enhanced performance reputation in the ford scene is in tatters because of this post.
now as a mechanic i fully understand that mistakes happen and when i fuck up its put right at no extra cost to the customer and in a perfessional way,
but to fuck up on the same car more then once alarm bells are ringing.
like i said we need to hear lukes side of this story but i wouldnt take my car there upon hearing these stories.

tony

Quick Reply: Showing true colours,