General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

bonkers RS200 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2011, 05:36 PM
cozzy jeff
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 65 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by bateyovhebburn
Saw this one today at work

immense machines
batey where you dropping off parts there?i was also there today hes welding on my jic fittings to my fuel tank.that replica has a 420 bhp yb in it.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:36 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for that mate... absolutely fantastic collection!!

Cheers,
Grant
Old 01-02-2011, 05:45 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That bonkers guy hangs out in the rsoc website,there's loads of links on there to the car collection and fair play it looks amazing,I think he's got some nice exotics as well.

The cars he sells on his lot are total fucking shit mind you,his car sales has been on the ferret(welsh consumer program) loads,but in his defence they do sell a ridiculous amount of cars so I suppose a few do slip through the net,well,quite a few!!!!

In fact the only car sales I've seen on it more is cms car sales which belongs to a guy I used to be pretty friendly with and fuck me do they sell some shitters,just fucking shocking,straight out of the scrappy into the yard!!!the joys of not getting finance to buy a car eh?

Just shocks me how many idiots are out there really,I'm driving a Corsa b 1.2 16v right now and I've been to Inverness and back in it two weeks ago doing 1300 miles in a week,I'm now out in western Ireland so another 900 miles on the clock this week.ive been staying in galway but working in lettermullen where the next stop is America and it's used no oil or water,drives perfectly,starts everytime and has averaged 42mpg!!!

I actually sold it to some bird who brought it back everyday she owned it complaining about such minor issues she had her money back in the end and went out and bought a shite Ka then a slightly newer one on finance cos she "needed something reliable",bet she's gutted now as the Ka went pop just out of warranty!!!(which is an achievement in a Ka!!!!)
Old 01-02-2011, 05:54 PM
stephenbatey
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cozzy jeff
batey where you dropping off parts there?i was also there today hes welding on my jic fittings to my fuel tank.that replica has a 420 bhp yb in it.
Yes jeff mate, I popped in there about 1:30ish. Hal was telling me it's got a sequential box aswel, bet it flys haha.
Mickys work is spot on, he's a very good customer of ours.
Old 01-02-2011, 05:58 PM
cozzy jeff
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 65 Likes on 60 Posts

i must have just missed you,as soon as i walked in i reconised him,he was a year above me at school.i 'll be sending more work his way ive been looking for a place local that carries out that sort of work.