General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

one for the germans translation needed

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 07:42 AM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default one for the germans translation needed

a mate of mine is having some issues with some wheels hes purchased from germany weve tryed to translate using different translating sites but non make sense so if anyone can spare 5 mins of there time i would be most grateful

Hallo, ich hatte die Tage viel in der schule zu lernen. Sorry dass ich mich nicht früher gemeldet habe. Habe heute mit meinen Eltern telefoniert, GLS hat die Felgen leider noch nicht abgeholt. Ich bringe die Morgen perönlich hin und werde mich dann bei Ihnen melden. Die Felgen bekommen sie auf jeden fall, denn ich wie sie nicht verarschen. Bitte noch mals um Endschuldigung
Old 10-12-2010, 07:48 AM
GTi-R23
The ladies love it French

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is what came up when I translated it online, clear as mud:

Hi, I had the days in the school to learn. Sorry that I me not previously reported. Have today calls with my parents, GLS has not collected unfortunately still the wheels. I personally put down the morning and will contact me then you. The wheels get it in each event, because I like it not kidding. Please still time to end Schuldigung
Old 10-12-2010, 07:50 AM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lol exactly i cant make any sence of it
Old 10-12-2010, 07:55 AM
GTi-R23
The ladies love it French

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think he's basically saying, chill out, be patient and he'll make sure the wheels get shipped, sorry for the delay.

Are these second hand wheels? Sounds like he's keeping them at his parents house and he doesn't live there so can't keep track of if they have been collected by a courier or not, that would be my take on it.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:12 AM
blacknlow
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i`ll do that for you mate...

...hi, i had a busy time in school lately. sorry that i didn`t contact you earlier. i had a phonecall with my parents and GLS didn`t come to pick up the wheels yet. i`ll take the wheels to GLS tomorrow by myself. you`ll get the wheels in every case i am not trying to "bullshit" you. sorry again for the delay.

hope you get it now...guess GLS is some kind of company sending stuff to all different places like UPS or DHL
Old 10-12-2010, 09:13 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

When you reply to him make sure you type in capitals, and use small words. They understand that better. Like this -

OK... CAN YOU LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE POSTED THEM. THANKS
Old 10-12-2010, 03:38 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by blacknlow

...hi, i had a busy time in school lately. sorry that i didn`t contact you earlier. i had a phonecall with my parents and GLS didn`t come to pick up the wheels yet. i`ll take the wheels to GLS tomorrow by myself. you`ll get the wheels in every case i am not trying to "bullshit" you. sorry again for the delay.

hope you get it now...guess GLS is some kind of company sending stuff to all different places like UPS or DHL
cheers mate

Trending Topics

Old 10-12-2010, 06:34 PM
blacknlow
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

no prob
Old 10-12-2010, 07:13 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by blacknlow