General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

my mate is going to bump his credit card to buy dream car..

Search this Thread

Old 28-01-2005, 08:30 PM
sufsRS
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no matter wot any1 says the car dealer will be out of pocket maybe nt the full amount, but he/she will end of story, apples it appears u c nothing wrong wiv this selfish act which is kinda sad, its very unfortunate we live in such a fukd up world wher u and your "aquaintence" are totally immoral, lets just hope wot goes around cums around
Old 28-01-2005, 08:50 PM
apples24
Banned

FFS im just streesig the pont its the cc company whos loosing out not the inocent retailer, i know thats still bad but not as bad as a retailer who could loose everything

i myself pride myself on my credit rating i struggled for years to rebuild it after i was a twat at 18 yrs old, ive never missed a payment in 5 yrs on anything

i agree hes a twat but i cant stop him and afterall its his life his credit rating

i merely posted this thread just to show what hes doing, i wish i didnt now but there ya go
Old 28-01-2005, 09:16 PM
saff_cossie
PassionFord Post Troll

That first post is massively different in opinion to your later posts.

How about annonomously (sp?) reporting this act to Barcleycard, may even be a reward in it if you identified yourself. You are in a prime position to stop people losing out. By reporting it to the card company, they could take his card and no one would be out of pocket.

Someone like this isnt going to listen to you talking, take action.
Old 28-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok retailer aint gonna loose jack shit at all , they done fook all wrong, the guy has the limit allowed by barclay card , end of, theres no way in hell they can asl for the money back for a loan they allowed

as for the baliffs, if he lives with his parents and his missus lives on her own they cant touch fook all !!!!!, he dont own fook allm,hes a man of straw !!!!, not worth a toss, all hes gotta do is pay a few payments then pay smaller amounts as he cant afford it, sell the car due to problems ect and then tell the credit card company he cant aford to pay, they will then take him top court to pay a cirtain amount per week for the rest of his life unles hes smart and declares himself bankrupt and he dont own fook all for 4 years

sprry guy but credit card companys are not your friend, rememeber what ya saying when they give ya a 30 quid fine for missing a payment even though you bank with barclays and have over the total amount loaned to you in that acount

i dont use credit cards as there just a company playing monopoly with people

im gonna go against the grain an say good luck to him , if he genuinly lost his job they wouldnt think twice about repossing his home and sticking him in a hostel to repay his debt

i fucking hate em ,

good news though guys m this wont affect your taxes , it wont affect you interest rates either as they actually allow a cirtain amount for none payers per year ( alot of money too ) and they also alow a cirtain amount for credit card fraud too !!!!!!!, hence why they have chise chip and pin rather than the photo cards that they use in europe as its harder to prove ya never drew the money out when they used ya pin number , photo and fake sig then ya can prove it

oh and pete is ya credit card company dont give ya the money back that totally wrong ( obv i dont know the circumstances, dont wanna get involved in it either )

i myself took a dodgy credit card ( amex, first one in a year ) the guy was genuine ( so i thought) he bought 2 bikes 1 for him and 1 for his child, bill came to over 1500 quid ( for bikes sales thats not alot but its not a small amount though)

all that happned was 6 weeks later it turned out the card was a clone, different numbers on the strip to the card ( yes i should have checked em ) amex sent me a letter to write a explanation why i took the card ( fooking A4 page on both sides )
i worte on it " cause the machine accepoted it, he said thanks and left) thats all i wrote

they gave us back the money and never seen the guy or the bike again

oh forgot as i never elaborated enough the full reason they withdrew our amex facility as a punishment , they said any further coments to fill in form provided

i sent a reply to em

" thanks for cutting off our amex facility , on looking back at our records we have had this available for 2 years in such time o have seen what you charge us to allow us to take amex, forget the actual fees for all transactions aswell !!!
in that time we have taken amex for 3 transactions, 2 are under 20 quid and actually cost us money due to your charges !!!, the only decent sale we had was for over 1500 quid for 2 cycles and that was a stolen card

thank you for saving me money from next years budget , bets solution all round !!!

A.Johnson

that was my reply and it was fooking true, amex are bigger robbing theives and no fooker uses it anymore

even my boss agreed and upon loking decided to remove all amex facilitys from the other 8 stores , yeah they really taught me a lesson

so back to the point of it all , good luck to him , anyone who says you prefer the satisfaction of buiying a car ya self is dreaming and i bet ya stuck money on the lottery
Old 28-01-2005, 09:57 PM
apples24
Banned

saff cossie im not a grass
Old 28-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Gee
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

sad kunt if u ask me hope he gets caught and then fukin bummed in prison

sound like ya speakin from some sorta experience
Old 29-01-2005, 12:04 AM
SteveT
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Wow! Impressed with the replies here guys! And here I was thinking that society didn't have any morals any more.

b19bal -
good news though guys this wont affect your taxes , it wont affect you interest rates either as they actually allow a cirtain amount for none payers per year ( alot of money too ) and they also alow a cirtain amount for credit card fraud too !!!!!!!
Hmmm, not sure if your joking here or what? Or just nieve?
I am not aware that credit card companies are allowed to print their own money, and I have not heard that they are cultivating orchards of 'money trees'. Therefore I would assume that when someone rips them off, as Apples24 mate is intending to do, the money that has effectively been stolen from them must be replayed by other honest clients which also use that credit company. i.e. you and me.

In fact we repay this money every month, which is why the APR of credit cards is so high. The honest effectively pay an insurance, if you like, to cover the thieving by the minority of pathetic scumbags in society. And ofcouse to cover those genuine people that may not be able to pay off their debts for genuine reasons.

The above also applies to car insurance. Insurance companies do not lose out when some pikey make a bogus whiplash claim. The honest client loses; the majority of us.

steve
Old 29-01-2005, 02:14 AM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

its a pipe dream. he wont get away with it. obviously, else everyone would be at it
Old 29-01-2005, 06:56 AM
The Rapid 1
Advanced PassionFord User

Dont agree with him doing it

Well not all of it anyway

like has been said up to the point of the money being "stolen" he done absolutely nothing wrong (bar one thing maybe which ill mention latter)

So if he times it right he can go a couple of months without having to make a big repayment, so dont see the dealer losing out (if this was on another topic tho sure loads of u would be saying what rip off merchants dealers are lol )

Then after the coupleof months say he makes one big payment, he is still ok, then on the next one or just after the first payment says he cant afford that size repayment, as long as he negotiates with the card company and agrees to pay a sum he can afford there anit a thing they can do, they cant come reposesing stuff as long as he is making a payment

Will take a long time but even then they cant even charge him interest on the ammount just blacklist him, as long as he keeps up the payment,and i believe the law (being quite an old one) says it must be at least the smallest silver donomination err that makes it 5p dont it (obviously through "agreement" it would be a bit higher than this.

All this is based on my own history , not scamming just being a silly boy when young

EVENTUALLY paid back all I owed em, yep had a black mark for a while (mate used to work in Natwest and he checked for me) dont know how serious this was, but at the time was a GOOD thing cause stopped me being tempted to apply for any more credit cause knew i wouldnt get it, but never actually ever had to do anything to bother to remove it and aint got any probs with getting credit these days

NOW, the point I said I would make earlier, that could make all this inacurate to my situation is, I was just silly BUT all my circumstances that were true when applying for all these cards was true at the time of spending money, that the cards said I could so absolutely nothing done wrong, so it was THEIR fault in a way i couldnt afford to pay , they knew what i earned when giving me these cards.

Now Im sure in these cards application forms there would be small print stating all changes of circumstances must be notified, and im sure if he had notified them of his job loss ( as apples did state his mate had a job when the credit limit was given to him ) they wouldve, or shouldve reduced his limit

Not sure about that point but just recon it would be in there, so if it was they could say he broken the terms of the contract and get him that way, as a pretty straight case of fraud just for that let alone any dodgy looking "thefts"

But if there was a fool proof way of ripping the cc companies without anyone being hurt id want to be up the front of the queue

Originally Posted by SteveT
In fact we repay this money every month, which is why the APR of credit cards is so high.
Err not actually quite correct either is it

I dont think I payed a penny on interest on credit cards for about 6 years now due to them wanting my buisness and offering me 0% interest for six+ months at a time
And when they see how much u wanna transfer not often they set a credit limit lower than that ammount I just applied for (and got ) a virgin card 0% 9mths with a couple grand over what i wanted to transfer.

On the same subject tho, have heard from a normally reliable source the cc companies are soon to be stopping this 0% trsansfer "enticement", there gotta be just too many people doing it now and cant see where the cc companies actually make there money, only from a small charge they make to traders, (mind u will admit i dont know just how "small" this is )

So looks like ill be up poo street pretty soon

Anyway that my two pennith

Bed time now

Steve
Old 29-01-2005, 07:37 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

credit card companies just all stores allow a certain amount to loose due to non payments and fraud

you obviously dont understand just how much money they make, the letters for late payments take the piss, 30 quid and the biggest piss take is they dont take payment over the phone by debit card UNLESS the payment is late , so yahave to oay by cheque and that takes 5 days too

its all bolox mate, its a scam to get as muich money from ya as posable, hence why they keep offering you more and more money, to make them rich !!!!!

i wanna know if you loose ya job and have no way of paying but ya house i bet they will take your house for the bill , very nice companies for doing that

i spent a while paying off a loan when i was young, was too much money on a loan for my income as tbh i wasnt thinking about the repayments, took me 4 years of hard work in a job i hated ( traffic warden) to pay it all back as they said they will come and reposses my parents stuff from there house for payment

what i never knew was i could have declared me bankrupt ( as i had fook all as was living off 100 quid a month after paying em off ) and not payed fook all and got on with my life, as it stood they never sent me to court but i had defaults as i couldnt make all the repayments for the correct amount for all my bills and that will stay on my file for 6 years ( prob off now tbh) but i will never bother with loans unless i get offerd a hoooge amount and then i will rip there arseholes right out of em

3 fooking years i spent paying off 15grand for various stuff, all up me nose too

ps i was a good year that time though
Old 29-01-2005, 07:58 AM
SeanT

If he wants to do this even vaguely legitimately, he should get a job for a year or so, take out a payment protected loan for the amount, and then when he "loses" his job and goes back to sponging / cash in hand / being a total fucking loser they will make the payments for him until he finds another job.

Three things:

(a) he's gonna get arse-raped if he carries on working cash in hand eventually
(b) he has to be actively seeking work after he loses the job, and needs to watch out for the clauses of the protection
(c) he's gonna have to earn a fair bit to get a 15k unsecured loan
(d) wouldn't it be easier just to GET A FUCKING JOB, WORK FOR A LIVING AND MUDDLE THROUGH UNTIL HE CAN AFFORD WHAT HE WANTS LIKE MOST OF THE HONEST PEOPLE ON HERE AND IN THE COUNTRY RATHER THAN BEING A MONEY GRABBING LOW DOWN FUCKWIT
Old 29-01-2005, 08:22 AM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by white cab
the sad thing is though he will probally get away with it and have a escos sat on his drive in front of a council house (HOW FUNNY WOULD THAT LOOK)
i.
what a arsehole of a comment i lived in a council house with my parents when i lived in the uk and always had nice cars on the drive?????i worked hard and long hours
Old 29-01-2005, 08:31 AM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

I will swap my saff4x4 for it
i brought my RS500 on the card never meant to NOT to pay butt the card company was being shity so i said fuck you and got the cheapest RS500 i know of but dw debt repo the car i ant looking forward to it may happen it may not just have to see?
Old 29-01-2005, 08:34 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by merc c220
Originally Posted by white cab
the sad thing is though he will probally get away with it and have a escos sat on his drive in front of a council house (HOW FUNNY WOULD THAT LOOK)
i.
what a arsehole of a comment i lived in a council house with my parents when i lived in the uk and always had nice cars on the drive?????i worked hard and long hours
sorry i missed that too

its amazing all these people whos parents gave them money to allow them to go collage/uni and get a education whilst we all had to get jobs are sooooo snotty about things

i live in a council area, not a estate as such but its a former council flat and i got a single mum next door with jsut as many visiting dads as shes got kids and my cossie is on the road

never been touched and i also like the fact that all these geeks are worried about walking down where i live at night yet can actually make fun of the areas from the saftey of there own home

the getto people rob rich peoples houses mate, they dont rob there neighbours as they dont wanna find hes got bigger bollocks

oh and theres a yellow bmw M3 beside my car too , thats never been touched and i know i dont use it as a guide when im parking like i do the other cars , cant think why
Old 29-01-2005, 08:37 AM
Jon ERST S2
PassionFord Post Troll

The dealer won't lose any money! Just because someone doesn't pay their bill after a while. They don't go back through all your transactions and get it back!!

It's not like the card is stolen etc. Just because he has no intention of paying the bill has nothing to do with the retailer.

I personally think it's a stupid idea.

However a better way would be to take payment protection out and then quit your job and they pay 10% of the balance each month
Old 29-01-2005, 08:43 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

However a better way would be to take payment protection out and then quit your job and they pay 10% of the balance each month

payment protection dont cover ya if ya quit or are make unlemployed by your own means

if ya deck ya boss they wont pay out either

but if ya pay 300 quid and br declared bankrupt ( im confused why ya have to pay to be bankrupt , if ya can afford it ya not bankrupt enough imo

then pay fook all, just if ya own ya own house/flat/car ect then ya will loose the lot first ( ya are allowed a modest car though, 15k car aint modest though )

if i knew at the time i would have gone bankrupt and fooked em all off
Old 29-01-2005, 09:02 AM
pee vee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

WTF!
im sure everyone on here who works hard for their cars/money to
do cars will just LOOOOOOOOOVe to help him out when he has a problem with it!
I DONT THINK!! lol

He wont get away with it.
+ if he aint got a job etc... how is he gonna run a cossie?

nooo chance.

a bad plan, with many flaws. keep dreaming maaaaaan
Old 29-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

dont forget alot of big companies do this all the time !!!!, before they go skint make big orders, sell it all cheap/ PDQ machines not working bollox, gotta me cash mate and then go skint and there brother deicded to buy the firm off the recivers

its the way of the world , even parking tickets issued illegaly the council wait for ya too apeal before they cancel it , dvla will issue fines for cars people dont own and then say ya gotta pay either way then seem to allow ya just that one time when ya request to go court

sorry mate where all being screwed all the time, cheques do not take 5 workign days to clear anymor but they still make ya wait, why, so they have the money a bit longer

good luck to him, what ever he does is no different to you calling in work sick when ya got a hang over imo
Old 29-01-2005, 09:28 AM
Berty

apples
you may not be a grass,
but out of interest whats your mates name what town does he live in
I'll put him on my christmas card list, O yeah i could do with an address to send the card to !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 29-01-2005, 09:33 AM
caprixpack

arse hole im paying for louts like that to sit around all day and do fook all and think up stupid ideas like this hope he gets done for fraud
Old 29-01-2005, 10:02 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by caprixpack
arse hole im paying for louts like that to sit around all day and do fook all and think up stupid ideas like this hope he gets done for fraud

ok lets get the facts straight, he dont claim of the state, hes obvioulsy had a job at a time in his life to get a credit card and been a good boy to get a credit limit of 15k, meaning he has payed a fair wack in interest rates himself ( otherwise they dont offer ya more money )

hes got a job cash in hane, that means he dont pay for you and you dont pay for him , i cant see the lay about image ya are all getting

its not the same as a person whos never worked a stroke and on the rock and roll all his life with 5 kids and gettign over 200 quid a week on benifit is it

he has the right to do what ever the fuck he wants to do, you dont have no right to judge anyone else unless you never speed, you use the bus as cars are damaging our atmosphere , you dont take drugs of any nature ( just cause ya pay tax on it dont make it right remember )

once you are a guy who does carity work and you belive we all should work for the same wages then you may comment on this guy !!!!!!

if you sell a car for a profit then you are stealing money from another guy

could go on for ages like this, oh and tbh if hes gonna rob 15k for a mulitimilione are shares company i dont thinks hes gonna be worried if a bunch of hard working, law biding PC geeks wanna come and knock on his for for a kicking and he may end up giving you a slap and then selling you car in bits on ebay and give ya 2 quid for a bus pass home

lets not judge people and let people do what they fooking wanna do , unless its anything to do with you stay out of it
Old 29-01-2005, 10:06 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

hes got a job cash in hane, that means he dont pay for you and you dont pay for him , i cant see the lay about image ya are all getting

sorry it means we still pay for him,,,, every time he goes to the doc ,, or infact anytime he uses a emergancy service
Old 29-01-2005, 10:08 AM
saff_cossie
PassionFord Post Troll

not quite true there. Suppose he needs medical treatment and goes to an NHS hospital that other peoples taxes are paying for.

Apples you may not be a grass but how would you feel as a company if you had prior knowledge that someone was doing this to you, wouldnt you be happier someone had told you and put a stop to it before it cost you I know I would
Old 29-01-2005, 10:09 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

saff_cossie, tooo slow
Old 29-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Why are the credit card companies seen as the bad guys by some in this thread?

You sign an AGREEMENT with them that they will gve you credit facilities and in return you will pay a certain amount by a certain date each month. If you don't like the terms of the Agreement, don't enter into it. If you don't like the charges, pay on time.

If you went in a shop with a valid card and the company broke their AGREEMENT by refusing the card, you would be pissed off - I was, and got Ł50 compensation for embarrasment caused (lingerie store for Valentines day - for the wife, honest!)

If you fail to keep to your side of the deal, why shouldn't they charge you as A) compensation, and B) encouragement not to do it again?

Late payments cost the card and loan companies real money - even they have to pay their minions and computer suppliers something, as well as the postage, stationers, ink suppliers, credit reference agency fees, bailliffs, etc. And that's before thinking about the opportunity cost of lending that money out to the next punter - if they don't have it they can't lend it, missing out on retailers fees as well as interest. They don't print ther own cash so if they can't lend their own finite cash or borrow more (and pay interest on that borrowing).

I am a little biased, I make my living lending money to fleets but I started out dealing with individuals including the inevitable debt-collecting. I grew quite sympathetic to the folks that really had a change of circumstance and couldn't pay, but the pisstakers who had no intention of paying deserved everything they got, includes wage arrestment, warrant sales, reposessions, public humiliation, etc.

As for the guy that this thread is all about, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his ballsack!
Old 29-01-2005, 10:16 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

The Knife, cool post dude,, and agree with you
Old 29-01-2005, 10:16 AM
saff_cossie
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by GARETH T
saff_cossie, tooo slow
Oi cheeky bastid! I shouldnt have put the last paragraph to Apples in!
Old 29-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

sorry it means we still pay for him,,,, every time he goes to the doc ,, or infact anytime he uses a emergancy service
ok he obviously did have a job at some point, how many times do you go to a doctor and how much nat insurance do ya pay

i know they owe me more than i owe them !!!!!

id also rather pay for his doctors visit twice a year than a scrounging no hoper who is only looking to rob the state for moiney and then after collecting his dhss money robs a few houses before he gets back to his fully payed council crib

lets grass up the real problems first

oh and dont get me started on government start up grants for asylam seekers to start buisnesses up that another government agency writes for em as they cant speak a word of english at that time then they sudenly have more money than me from a country with nothing , or the ones that get a grant for a car as to take em to places via cabs is too much and so they can buy a car instead as well as a nice new built flat to allow em to feel comfprtable

yeah man robbing a finiancial company who rob and earn millions a year off people for 15 grand , lets hang him
Old 29-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by The Knife
Why are the credit card companies seen as the bad guys by some in this thread?

You sign an AGREEMENT with them that they will gve you credit facilities and in return you will pay a certain amount by a certain date each month. If you don't like the terms of the Agreement, don't enter into it. If you don't like the charges, pay on time.

If you went in a shop with a valid card and the company broke their AGREEMENT by refusing the card, you would be pissed off - I was, and got Ł50 compensation for embarrasment caused (lingerie store for Valentines day - for the wife, honest!)

If you fail to keep to your side of the deal, why shouldn't they charge you as A) compensation, and B) encouragement not to do it again?

Late payments cost the card and loan companies real money - even they have to pay their minions and computer suppliers something, as well as the postage, stationers, ink suppliers, credit reference agency fees, bailliffs, etc. And that's before thinking about the opportunity cost of lending that money out to the next punter - if they don't have it they can't lend it, missing out on retailers fees as well as interest. They don't print ther own cash so if they can't lend their own finite cash or borrow more (and pay interest on that borrowing).

I am a little biased, I make my living lending money to fleets but I started out dealing with individuals including the inevitable debt-collecting. I grew quite sympathetic to the folks that really had a change of circumstance and couldn't pay, but the pisstakers who had no intention of paying deserved everything they got, includes wage arrestment, warrant sales, reposessions, public humiliation, etc.

As for the guy that this thread is all about, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest his ballsack!
ok ,mate you laon money, thats a fucking bad thing, should not be allowed, people should only be allowed to laon money they can control, dont forget the heart ache that the loan they take out can cause them and there family, the worry it causes too

to give a guy 15k to loan is too fucking much money !!!!!!, he has no feesable way to pay it back yet they offer it

why do they do that

i dont have a credit card, i hate the companies for what they do, ive seen it, they aint doing anyone favours, ive also had the credit collection service onnthe phone to me, not saying who they are but asking me to ring "john" when i get a moment, then what i get is if i cant pay they will reposess part of my familys stuff , wtf, now im older i know i can tell em to fuck right off, but i dint wanna get credit just to do that inless its inexcess of years wages

i know the heart ache and the worry bills cause, i do get offered credit cards and i turn em down, my missus had one sent when she upgraded her bank accont through the door she never requested

what they do is push money on people JUST like drug dealers push heroin on people. they could say no, they dont they want it and so the government make drugs illegal

have you or you family ever lost there house to a bad debt , if no and you live in a nice area and a nice job then how the fuck can you comment

sorry but theres alot of things i would do in life, if i could deffo gain 1 million plus quid BUT get done inside for 10 years i would, but only if i could defo get the 1 million after it, i dont give a shit what big companie it came from, i would do it

if it was a insurance company and he was defrauding them for refitting his old injectors after a crash as he never declared it, what then

dont tell me ALL of you have never driven with no insurance ( ie mates car ect) or driven a car with not all the mods declared

sorry guys, if ya niot perfect, lets not comment
Old 29-01-2005, 10:34 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

b19bal,
ok he obviously did have a job at some point, how many times do you go to a doctor and how much nat insurance do ya pay
do you know how much a doctor costs? has he ever had any operations? what about if he needed one, i bet he would be the first to complain about the waiting list,,, ummm maybe if more people paid then the list would be shorter

i know they owe me more than i owe them !!!!!
ya whatever,, foul yourself
Old 29-01-2005, 10:38 AM
saff_cossie
PassionFord Post Troll

b19 bal - no one on here is proclaiming innocence to the law but to want to actively defraud a company of in the region of 15K is a bit different to taking a car for a test drive prior to buying it.

I also don't agree with card companies throwing cards at you as my brother has been caught up in it all and lost a lot of money.
Old 29-01-2005, 10:38 AM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

No one is talking about government grants here, either to native Britons or to incomers, just about people trying to make a living in a fair and honest way.

The company I work for is the financial arm of one of the big car makers. I'm not going to name my company or the maker, but even though our worldwide headline pre-tax profit figure WAS huge, the maker lost money. And the company could have made more money by firing all of us and putting the money that they presently lend to customers in the bank or building society with NO risk to their investment.

At a stroke that would put about 1000 of us - in this country alone - on the dole. We would all be claiming benefits instead of paying taxes. Obviously, the company would deposit the money in their own country so wouldn't be paying any more UK Corporation Tax or employers NI, so our country gets poorer again. The stress of unemployment, mounting debts, and home reposessions would make at least some of us ill and we'd need to see the doctor more, and then waiting lists go up for everyone.

And just to rub everyone's nose in it, with one of the major players in our market moving out, maybe the survivors would put their rates up to a level that actually makes it all worthwhile.
Old 29-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ya whatever,, foul yourself
ok i was never register with a doctor till i was 23, that was only cause i had to get a sick note for work

oh and that cost me 6 quid !!!!

sorry mate but finance is all bollox, i fucking ahte em, make em go skink so they all fook of and do real things with there money !!!!
Old 29-01-2005, 10:44 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

sorry mate but finance is all bollox, i fucking ahte em, make em go skink so they all fook of and do real things with there money !!!!
it also helps alot of people out of situations
Old 29-01-2005, 10:49 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

b19 bal - no one on here is proclaiming innocence to the law but to want to actively defraud a company of in the region of 15K is a bit different to taking a car for a test drive prior to buying it.
sorry my dad lost his whole business back in 86 due to no more money being invested in it, he lost it as he never wanted to make his mates ( and his employees) unemployed in very hard times, he used his house as collateral and lost the whole fucking lot and then had to relocate us to london to look for work

he never lost all the money, the bank decided to call in the loan as it was too much of a risk and wanted to get as much back so they never lost it and so we had no home

yeah real nice people , my old man clawed his way back up to a non self hating way to buy another house in islington JUST so he had his self respect back

sprry mate im very much against this argument , been there and seen what the presure did to him, have any of you ever seen in your life as a child your own father crying

then i fucked up and never told him and spent along time to payback all my loans so my dad never had to loose his house again when i find the correct thing to do it was all compainies do and declare myself bankrupt and also they cant take your familys properties as there not a garante for the loan

cheers
Old 29-01-2005, 10:52 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

it also helps alot of people out of situations
what you got no money to pay a bill so you loan the money, pay even more interest to pay a bill buit now ya got 2 bills

not a solution to me

alot o people love finance, if its to buyb ya first house then yes i agree, if its for a business they yes i agree

if its for a 18 year old to use as a free cash card and stick it up his nose., buy a nova and buy lots of over priced bolt on shit or make a poor man feel like he has a real income for a few months then no its not fucking right !!!!!
Old 29-01-2005, 10:58 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

what you got no money to pay a bill so you loan the money, pay even more interest to pay a bill buit now ya got 2 bills
thats just one case

what about, you got a good job, a tidy amount of free money every week, but you need a gallstone operation,, you have to go private because the waiting list is depressing (ummm maybe if bums paid more taxes the lists would be shorter) so this takes a loan out too pay for it,, have the loan company done wrong?
Old 29-01-2005, 10:59 AM
GARETH T
Professional Waffler

if its for a 18 year old to use as a free cash card and stick it up his nose., buy a nova and buy lots of over priced bolt on shit or make a poor man feel like he has a real income for a few months then no its not fucking right !!!!!
take some responabilty for your own actions
Old 29-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

(ummm maybe if bums paid more taxes the lists would be shorter)

couldnt we just stop the high wages of our parliment to help fund it a bit more

or make a money from speed cameras pay for it and parking tickets to help fund it more

dont forget studants dont pay taxes either , maybe tax them aswell

but back to your very valid point , yes they have as they are making money from a guys misfortune , better solution would be a government loan from ya wages just like the computers for homes deal/hsbc ride to work deal

you can loan the amout from ya wages before tax and pay it back over a couple of years, that way you dont pay tax on top on the money ya pay for yaself and ya dont pay interest

id rather have a operation that a 400 quid pc from pc world for 800 quid
Old 29-01-2005, 11:06 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

take some responabilty for your own actions

that i deffo agree with , was a bad choice i made ( note i never owned a nova in any point in my life )

if i never had the loan or it wasnt that easy to get a loan with no proof then i wouldnt have done it

my loan was to buy a car , then a holiday

when i was 18 i never had a licence ( had a ban at the time actually ) and i never had a passport either

but i did have a fookign wicked time, i never regret that

but 3 years to pay it all back, wasnt that good

Quick Reply: my mate is going to bump his credit card to buy dream car..