General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Pics of India NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 17-11-2010, 06:28 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Big G
Actually looks more appealing than Spain, with its English bars, English Beer, English shops etc,
Dunno bout you but when abroad I do like to see abit of that countries culture instead of the touristy made to be comfortable and easy option that is offered.
same here.

we shouldn't judge others by or standards. things are different and we should accept that and maybe learn something from them.

one thing that is good over there is wiping your arse with a wet hand. had to do that in thailand and loved it. it's far cleaner than smearing it all over the place with paper, and nice and soothing when you've shit out some fucking hot chillies.
Old 17-11-2010, 06:33 PM
COCHYN
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As bad as people think the NHS is, at least we have it. So sad
Old 17-11-2010, 06:39 PM
P_is_for_Paul
Coldo loves seamen

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Why didn't you see any of this on An Idiot Abroad? He was on that river in a fancy tent was he not?
Old 17-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

WTF, these are people who no other fucking choice but to live like that, its not cause they cant be arsed to dig a whole,,,,,, they are a fucking developing world who dont look after there own, one of the mechanics at work who is about to retire was from the slums of india and he was technically a dirty bastard but he didnt fucking know any better as that is the only world he ever knew till he moved over here

calling them dirty fuckers is bang out of order,,,, they are just living life the way that they been delt there cards

true what Ranj said,,,,, though,,,,, cant help but wonder how can others from india be so selfish to let others live like that but then if theu are out of that life they can leave it behind
Old 17-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Deeno
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with Ginge, Its a way of life for them! They dont know no diffrent.

Its a shame this happens in todays world.
Old 17-11-2010, 06:59 PM
r1idiot
another money pit!

thats a bit grim is that!
Old 17-11-2010, 07:14 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i don't see what the big deal is

you can't bury the bodies as there would never be enough space so they put them on rafts and set fire to them and push them away, obviously they are going to have the % of them being put out of tipped over or whatever so you get the bodies floating by, not really rocket science is it

and how many people do you think have died by having a bath in the water with a dead body floating past? or even picked up an infection?

it's simply just another case of someone seeing something for teh first time and being shocked by it, when people have been living the life for the past hundreds and hundreds of years in exactly the same way
Old 17-11-2010, 07:20 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

What is frustrating as someone who was in junior school in the days of band aid when bob geldof did the "fucking money" thing is how little of this aid actually gets through to help those that need it the most.

I'd love to know just how much aid is actually raised for the likes of ethiopia etc topline and how much actually arrives at their door?

I'm sure I read years ago for every pound donated to oxfam only 11pence actually gets to the frontline,fucking disgraceful.
Old 17-11-2010, 07:36 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I suppose dojj makes a good point above regarding the infection thing.me and my mate were only talking the other day about how his youngest boy is always off school with some bug or another,he always seems to pick things up from nothing,coughs,colds,ear infections although it seems that it's very common in younger kids nowadays.

I think it's because kids are so mollycoddled in this day and age,overprotective parents and the like keeping the kids indoors a lot more so they don't really get used to the dirt outside,playing in mud,sand,woodland etc it gets hard to build up an immune system.

I have to say I know a load of Indian boys and their always far cleaner and better presented than I am!!!although that's not saying much!!!!
Old 17-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Thats just the Norm over there as been for years.
Old 17-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

Another place worth blowing up

What a shithole ! !! !
Old 17-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !
WTF, these are people who no other fucking choice but to live like that, its not cause they cant be arsed to dig a whole,,,,,, they are a fucking developing world who dont look after there own, one of the mechanics at work who is about to retire was from the slums of india and he was technically a dirty bastard but he didnt fucking know any better as that is the only world he ever knew till he moved over here

calling them dirty fuckers is bang out of order,,,, they are just living life the way that they been delt there cards

true what Ranj said,,,,, though,,,,, cant help but wonder how can others from india be so selfish to let others live like that but then if theu are out of that life they can leave it behind

Of course they have a bloody choice , and calling them dirty fuckers isnt bang out of order its the truth. Where i lived as a child was a shithole but dont mean i live in one now does it ??
Old 17-11-2010, 08:12 PM
MadMac
15K+ Super Poster!!

Thats awful
Old 17-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Elwood
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Certainly an eye opener.

What I don't understand is this - surely the people still living there must have some kind of human instinct to stay away from the stench and disease? It would appear not.

I couldn't go there, purely because of the smell. If you've been unfortunate enough to smell what a month old dead body is like, then you'll understand.
Old 17-11-2010, 08:48 PM
lead_foot
is awesome

They have very good immune systems, if not they die. Sorts out the weak and the strong. We have it too easy over here, our immune systems are shit and we have alot of weak people.
Old 17-11-2010, 08:56 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Harris.
Of course they have a bloody choice , and calling them dirty fuckers isnt bang out of order its the truth. Where i lived as a child was a shithole but dont mean i live in one now does it ??
Sorry to say but yes you do still live in a shit hole you cant help englands that way
Old 17-11-2010, 09:03 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Harris.
but you have had an opportunity to better yourself

it's like saying them starving ethiopians could have gone and sown some seeds and fed themselves rather than being stick thin and dead because they had plenty of opportunities

some people really do think that living in a shithole council estate is the worst thing on the planet, watch slumdog millionaire and you'll soon change your mind, blinding kids or chopping legs off to make your begging more believable is as common as turning back the speedo on the clock when you flog a car
Old 17-11-2010, 09:04 PM
BANNED
BANNED

My father has just got back from india after visiting family, he admits its not the place it once was, dot let these images put you off ever going though as there is some fantastic architecture and culture to see. He was more concerned about the anamosity and increase in hopstility beween religions etc, edgy everywhere especially the tourist areas.

As well as just saying " o these dirty fuckers etc" im sure other people find these images upsetting as i know I do, I could not ever imagine living like that and makes me realise how good I have it at the mo etc etc.

The poverty and classing scales is very extreme, if you arent of any wealth then your life will be forever struggling and serving others.

that bloke off idiot abroad was indeed in the ganges but I dont remember seeing any bodies and I have never seen images like this before. I hope the religious lot DO have an after life because the one in this life has obviously been a nightmare.

I can honesly say that 99% of those people in the images will spend their entire lives serving others, but will also be some of the most humble people you will ever meet. Trates in people which is becoming more and more rare.

I must admit I was a bit worried about my dad being over there, glad he is back home now the old git
Old 17-11-2010, 10:22 PM
jerri
BANNED
BANNED

some family planning type education wouldnt go amiss.
Old 17-11-2010, 10:48 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by R4N S S
who else finds it ironic that the op who is chinese thinks India is dirty - have they seen the state of their own country.

India is a developing third world nation just like China - there is poverty in all countries and just goes to show how blessed we are here.
See this link for the filth & pollution in China. After seeing these pictures it makes you wonder if there's any point in trying to reduce your carbon footprint. Until China cleans its act up the planet is fighting a losing battle and there are probably other similar countries too.

http://www.chinahush.com/2009/10/21/...tion-in-china/
Old 17-11-2010, 11:00 PM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

thats 1 shite hole i wont be visiting in my lifetime
Old 17-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

As Dojj mentions, its a tradition to float their dead on burning rafts down the ganges, the problem is that these days the number of people is just too high, so the old tradition doesnt really work anymore, the author of that article though has spent months and months searching high and low for the bodies just to make it look like the whole place is like that, in reality its thousands of miles of largely clean river with a few corpses dotted along it, unpleasant to be there at all by our standards yes, but he makes it appear about 100 million times worse than it actually is I suspect.

Very biased piece of "journalism" by any standards
Old 17-11-2010, 11:03 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Dirty fucking dogs. Sure, they don't know any better, but I do... and that is absolutely filthy.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 18-11-2010, 12:06 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by RS Grant
Dirty fucking dogs. Sure, they don't know any better, but I do... and that is absolutely filthy.

Cheers,
Grant

And the reason you know better is because you came out your mother womb knowing everything you know today? Or did you go to school learn something and watch people around you and pick up on there actions etc use your head mate theres no need to be caling anyone dirty dogs.. what if you were there in there shoes youd be the same so just appriciate what you have
Old 18-11-2010, 12:18 AM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by R5FORD
And the reason you know better is because you came out your mother womb knowing everything you know today? Or did you go to school learn something and watch people around you and pick up on there actions etc use your head mate theres no need to be caling anyone dirty dogs.. what if you were there in there shoes youd be the same so just appriciate what you have
No part of what I said initially inferred that I've taken for granted my life and upbringing... as I said, I realise they know no better so are living what they see as a 'normal' life. However, I am very thankful that I have been born into the life I have and been given the opportunities and upbringing that I have as well... because of that, to me, they look like dirty dogs doing that because its fucking disgusting compared to western 'norm' which we all enjoy?

I can 100% guarantee that knowing what I do, if I found myself in that place, I would NOT be doing what they are... but that if I'd been born into it and didn't know any better, then I'd be scrubbing my baws with the boys in the river for definite.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 18-11-2010, 12:22 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by dojj
it's like saying them starving ethiopians could have gone and sown some seeds and fed themselves rather than being stick thin and dead because they had plenty of opportunities
Or they could of just moved closer to a fucking supermarket, not rocket science is it
Old 18-11-2010, 06:29 AM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by jerri
some family planning type education wouldnt go amiss.
Exactly m8,but same as africa they breed like rats.As said previously it does have a beautiful side in places.
Old 18-11-2010, 06:37 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
Or they could of just moved closer to a fucking supermarket, not rocket science is it
using the word 'have' in the right place instead of 'of' is not rocket science either
Old 18-11-2010, 08:21 AM
muz
Wye Valley Hardcore

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by vaughant
how his youngest boy is always off school with some bug or another,he always seems to pick things up from nothing,coughs,colds,ear infections although it seems that it's very common in younger kids nowadays.
My Mrs is the same. Her parents are clean freaks and bleach and Dettol everything , she carries hand sanitizer in her bag etc and she's always ill.
Yet me who could be working on the car with oily hands would eat a sandwich without washing them and if dropped on the workshop floor would just dust it off and carry on is never ill. I've had 2 sick days in 4 years at work. They are probably alot healthier than most of us out there.
Old 18-11-2010, 09:13 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Christian and Beccy
I've seen some weird shit and probably more extreme stuff than 99% of people on this forum
What an odd thing to admit.

I always knew you were a bit of a strange fucker! This just reinforces my view!

Do you actively search out this wierd/extreme shit!? I'm guessing it's by no means the kind of material you just 'stumble' across!?

Perhaps you get off on it! Do you and Beccy have mutual masturbation sessions whilst watching, say... a bloke giving a chicken a pink sock, then beheading it and drinking its blood!?
Old 18-11-2010, 10:13 AM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

very errr not nice
Old 18-11-2010, 10:14 AM
Moonstone Mo
Advanced PassionFord User

[QUOTEdojj;5190133] i don't see what the big deal is

Suprise fucking suprise,dojj actually done a role reverse now,i wonder why that is,have the rose tinted glasses of you being a total speculating,ingnorant cunt fallen off now?!fucking pleb!

Last edited by Moonstone Mo; 18-11-2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old 18-11-2010, 10:52 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Moonstone Mo

Suprise fucking suprise,dojj actually done a role reverse now,i wonder why that is,have the rose tinted glasses of you being a total speculating,ingnorant cunt fallen off now?!fucking pleb!

I dont get it? sounds like you had to have a random out burst
Old 18-11-2010, 11:18 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by R5FORD
I dont get it? sounds like you had to have a random out burst
torrets
Old 18-11-2010, 11:25 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by R4N S S
torrets
Or tourettes, even.
Old 18-11-2010, 11:26 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Fuck i seriously couldnt go anywhere near that ! cant beleive what i saw brushing teeth & bodys floating bye
Old 18-11-2010, 11:29 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveEscos
Or tourettes, even.
yes Sir,
Old 18-11-2010, 11:57 AM
GINGExR2 T

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Yes my mouth not has a horrible taste of sick in it, Thats just filth on a hole new level. How the fuck anyone could live like that is so far beyond me it's untrue.

Shocking
Old 18-11-2010, 12:07 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Moonstone Mo

I don't have the foggiest idea what you are on about, and neither, it seems, does anyone else
Old 18-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Jimbo.

Have to say, I'm actually very shocked by some of the replies from people on here.

Quick Reply: Pics of India NSFW