General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Pics of India NSFW

Search this Thread

Old 18-11-2010, 12:31 PM
Jimbo.
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveEscos
Or tourettes, even.
No need for a comma there piss-flap.
Old 18-11-2010, 12:35 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimbo.
Have to say, I'm actually very shocked by some of the replies from people on here.
same here - but then again this is passionford which is full of ignorant and selfish fuck wits anyway
Old 18-11-2010, 12:41 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

makes you realise how well off you are when you see that.
Old 18-11-2010, 12:58 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have to say, I'm actually very shocked by some of the replies from people on here.

agree with you, very narrow minded people, ive seen a few shit oles in the uk, seen council flats just as filthy
Old 18-11-2010, 01:04 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

No need for a comma there piss-flap.

Yes there is, cunt chops.

I WANTED a pause there. Say to yourself in your head, what I typed, in a sarcastic tone WITH the pause!

See!

Idiot!
Old 18-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Moonstone Mo

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
I don't have the foggiest idea what you are on about, and neither, it seems, does anyone else
Nah i didnt think you would,but funny how your replys and out look changes when its closer to home,so to speak,know what im saying

oh ran,and r5ford,may seem a random outburst but far from it chaps..maybe you guys are just too nice to agree
Old 18-11-2010, 09:19 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

but how?

i don't understand how people living in a dump reflects on your view of me, been there, done that, my dads side of the family live on farms where they use cow shit as fuel to cook their food rather than gas, whereas my mums side are all posh and rich and live clean

you get ferral dogs running amok everywhere, even in the poshest parts of the place, dirt and grime and dust are part of life there where water is not exactly plentiful and clean drinking water needs to be put through a filter, even bottled water is just normal tap water with a fancy label on it and a bigger price tag

i don't think you can actually compare anything, even if you've visited ther for year or stayed in india for any number of years, most of us indians who have posted here have actually lived there, or live with parents who have come from this sort of background and it's a normal way of life
Old 18-11-2010, 09:51 PM
PeterRST
Don't mention ze Vor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my dads side of the family live on farms where they use cow shit as fuel to cook their food rather than gas, whereas my mums side are all posh and rich and live clean
All I can say is... Well done to your old man!
Old 18-11-2010, 09:59 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

that is wrong though.

third world or not.
Old 19-11-2010, 06:56 AM
dojj

Cheers peter where my mums lot live, they've got a big house, marble floors and tiling and wood panelling and all that sort of stuff with big metal gates, and next door they sell coal, but that's the way india is, they lived on a farm in the wilderness and my grandad slowly sold the land to businesses and in 30 years it went from being the only property as far as the eye can see to being a posh house surrounded by industry. My dads side of te family still live in what can only be described as a self built property comprising on 3 rooms and a central courtyard, and they still draw their water from a pump in the middle and still have baths in the middle with everything else going on around them, there are 9 of them living like that and there are flies buzzing about and there is the smell of cow shit and farming and thy still catch chickens running about to put into the cooking pot and milk cows standing on the other side of the kitchen.

It's all they know and all they've ever known, shit, they only get electricity between the hours of 11 am and 2 pm and the only bit of technology they have is an old rotary phone, so taking a dump in the field or having a widdle on the side of the road is what they have to do because they don't have a toilet.

The last time I went to india people were walking along the runway at the airport going shopping so if I seem to have a bit of a relaxed attitude to the pics that have been posted in the link it's just because I've been there, done that and my old man still lives his life based on the simply things like not being worried about what other people think of what he gets up to as he doesn't give a shit :top
Old 19-11-2010, 07:14 AM
dojj

Cheers peter where my mums lot live, they've got a big house, marble floors and tiling and wood panelling and all that sort of stuff with big metal gates, and next door they sell coal, but that's the way india is, they lived on a farm in the wilderness and my grandad slowly sold the land to businesses and in 30 years it went from being the only property as far as the eye can see to being a posh house surrounded by industry. My dads side of te family still live in what can only be described as a self built property comprising on 3 rooms and a central courtyard, and they still draw their water from a pump in the middle and still have baths in the middle with everything else going on around them, there are 9 of them living like that and there are flies buzzing about and there is the smell of cow shit and farming and thy still catch chickens running about to put into the cooking pot and milk cows standing on the other side of the kitchen.

It's all they know and all they've ever known, shit, they only get electricity between the hours of 11 am and 2 pm and the only bit of technology they have is an old rotary phone, so taking a dump in the field or having a widdle on the side of the road is what they have to do because they don't have a toilet.

The last time I went to india people were walking along the runway at the airport going shopping so if I seem to have a bit of a relaxed attitude to the pics that have been posted in the link it's just because I've been there, done that and my old man still lives his life based on the simply things like not being worried about what other people think of what he gets up to as he doesn't give a shit :top
Old 19-11-2010, 07:31 AM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I honesty dont know how anyone not white uses this forum with its amazing levels of bigotted racism tbh, kudas to you all!
Old 19-11-2010, 10:51 AM
PeterRST
Don't mention ze Vor

The thing that surprises me is that he managed to marry someone from a much higher social class. Surely that's not a common thing to happen in India either?
Old 19-11-2010, 10:57 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by Nomaderst
I honesty dont know how anyone not white uses this forum with its amazing levels of bigotted racism tbh, kudas to you all!
its typical modern society
Old 19-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Joshy
Dreamer

so much for the more informed members of PF
Old 19-11-2010, 11:36 AM
Jimbo.

Originally Posted by Joshy
so much for the more informed members of PF
I just read some of the comments again, there are some real cunts on here.

Some people just don't realise how lucky we are.
Old 19-11-2010, 11:43 AM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by R4N S S
its typical modern society
I suppose so Worrying that people are so small minded though.
Old 19-11-2010, 11:52 AM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Nomaderst
Speaking personally, I don't care what colour the people in those photos are... its the actual 'act' that I consider disgusting. It could be happening in the tyne for all I care, it would still be disgusting to me.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 19-11-2010, 12:10 PM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by PeterRST
The thing that surprises me is that he managed to marry someone from a much higher social class. Surely that's not a common thing to happen in India either?
It happens.. The cast system is a very big deal withinnthe indian society.. Me and dojj and ran are jatt's which are farmers/ agrecultar workers.. As long as his dads wife was jatt there wasnt any issue with getting married.. As dojj says it comes as a shock to see it but we have been there seen it so dosent really effect us much
Old 19-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Jimbo.

Originally Posted by RS Grant
Speaking personally, I don't care what colour the people in those photos are... its the actual 'act' that I consider disgusting. It could be happening in the tyne for all I care, it would still be disgusting to me.

Cheers,
Grant
Yes, it isn't exactly nice to see, but due to the circumstances that these people are living in, I don't personally look at the pictures and think 'those dirty fuckers are disgusting, I will never be visiting there'. I just feel sad to be honest because they haven't got any other choice, do people really think they would be living like that if they didn't have to?

It just puts things into perspective that's all. For instance, if I've had a bad day at work, then my car breaks down on the way home, then I find that I've forgotten to record my favourite tv programme. Most would consider that a 'shit day', but then you think about these people who don't have a job, a car, or a home.

Reading comments like 'dirty cunts' just makes me upset that's all.
Old 19-11-2010, 01:02 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Yes, it isn't exactly nice to see, but due to the circumstances that these people are living in, I don't personally look at the pictures and think 'those dirty fuckers are disgusting, I will never be visiting there'. I just feel sad to be honest because they haven't got any other choice, do people really think they would be living like that if they didn't have to?
Yea I know what you're saying Jimbo. and I've also said that if I hadn't been fortunate and born where I was and brought up the way I have been... and born into the life that these people lead, then I'd have been washing, drinking and pissing in the river with the rest of the people in those photos. They can't help their situation to any real degree, which I pity them for, but knowing what I know about disease and the dangers of living in conditions like that is what makes me think that its disgusting.

As far as thinking that I'll never visit, I wouldn't visit (that particular area, not talking about the whole country) for two reasons. Firstly as I've said, its disgusting and I wouldn't pay money to go there when there is the rest of the world to explore, and the guy that said he'd rather cut around that river on holiday than ex-pat infested Spain (which isn't much fun, granted) is on another planet IMO. Secondly, do you think it'd be nice for those poor souls to see you, dressed smartly, well kept, fresh smelling, pointing and pitying them, taking pictures on your £x-hundred DSLR, before retiring to your hotel for a savage feed and a good nights sleep?? I don't think so.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 19-11-2010, 01:12 PM
PeterRST
Don't mention ze Vor

Secondly, do you think it'd be nice for those poor souls to see you, dressed smartly, well kept, fresh smelling, pointing and pitying them, taking pictures on your £x-hundred DSLR, before retiring to your hotel for a savage feed and a good nights sleep?? I don't think so.
Exactly! I'd feel like an absolute prick! If I'd go to a place like that, I'd definitely go "undercover". Not out of fear of being attacked, I simply wouldn't feel comfortable.
Old 19-11-2010, 01:43 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by R5FORD
It happens.. The cast system is a very big deal withinnthe indian society.. Me and dojj and ran are jatt's which are farmers/ agrecultar workers.. As long as his dads wife was jatt there wasnt any issue with getting married.. As dojj says it comes as a shock to see it but we have been there seen it so dosent really effect us much
Both from farming backgrounds so it's all good, but even when the farmers move to the city and try to become tarkhans, you are who you are and I think that's what I love about us as a whole, we don't put on airs and graces to show off and keep up with the joneses becuase, for want o a better phrase, we know our role and we only strive for our kids to do better than we did.

Sikhsim has the labour side, which farm, and the skilled side, the carpenters, and that's all there is to it, where as the Hindu peeps you are seeing in the pictures have 5 different castes of people and you stay within your caste from the moment you are born till the day you die, so you really CAN'T move out of where you find yourself.

As for some of the comments posted in this thread, I'm not sure if they are properly bigotted views or just views of people who don't know, it's very hard to think yourself as being hard done by when you look at people who live next to a pile of actual shit, and it IS living rather than just surviving.

I'm sure that if you went to Africa you'd find similar levels of disturbing scenes, the same as some places in South Asia and south America so I think it's more a case of "look at this and think yourself lucky" than "look at these people who claim to want to dominate the planet on a business level"
Old 19-11-2010, 04:03 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Didn't take long for the bullshit 'you're being racist' comments, that are so common in the UK these days, to come out. I couldn't care less what colour/race/nationality they are, imo, that is filth!
Old 19-11-2010, 04:34 PM
PeterRST
Don't mention ze Vor

Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
Didn't take long for the bullshit 'you're being racist' comments, that are so common in the UK these days, to come out. I couldn't care less what colour/race/nationality they are, imo, that is filth!
It's still out of order to blame them!

They are just caught up in there own lives. If the water from that dirty river is the only water available, what are you supposed to do? You can't move away or buy a crate of Volvic if you're poor... They've just been unlucky enough to be born into these conditions. Hardly their fault, is it?

Also, you don't have to go too far back in history to discover that Europe looked very similar at some point. Look up reports about London in the 17th century. India will seem like a holiday resort to you...
Old 19-11-2010, 05:11 PM
mk2rstaff
PassionFord Post Whore!!

reminds me of Bosnia in the early 90's
Old 19-11-2010, 05:16 PM
PeterRST
Don't mention ze Vor

Originally Posted by mk2rstaff
reminds me of Bosnia in the early 90's
Have you been there during war?
Old 19-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

it's simply just another case of someone seeing something for teh first time and being shocked by it, when people have been living the life for the past hundreds and hundreds of years in exactly the same way
That statement makes it worse to be honest! Most other developing countries have, well, DEVELOPED over the last few hundred years!!!

It's purely down to CULTURE which fucks all these backward countries up.
Old 19-11-2010, 05:48 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Mal.
That statement makes it worse to be honest! Most other developing countries have, well, DEVELOPED over the last few hundred years!!!

It's purely down to CULTURE which fucks all these backward countries up.
it's the west forcing their way of life onto the rest of the world that's the problem, the west has standards that the rest of the world doesn't keep up with and so the rest of the world is a third world while the rest of the world is "civilised"

what you are forgetting is that 1 5th of the worlds population is chinese and 1 6th is indian so that's a LOT of people to fit into the civilised world because when they DO come over to better themselves, we all complain that they are coming over here and stealing our jobs
Old 19-11-2010, 05:55 PM
rsturbo27
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

dirty
Old 19-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

it's the west forcing their way of life onto the rest of the world that's the problem, the west has standards that the rest of the world doesn't keep up with and so the rest of the world is a third world while the rest of the world is "civilised"

what you are forgetting is that 1 5th of the worlds population is chinese and 1 6th is indian so that's a LOT of people to fit into the civilised world because when they DO come over to better themselves, we all complain that they are coming over here and stealing our jobs
Why can't they better themselves and be civilised in their own countries?

It's simple fact that the West has developed faster because of our culture! I don't blame any person living in such squalid backward repressed countries to want to come to the likes of here, but it dilutes our OWN culture and puts pressure on the services that have been put in place for everyones benefit.

It's culture that has been bred into these people, and it's culture that has to be bred out of them. But not at OUR expense!
Old 19-11-2010, 06:16 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

when they DO come over to better themselves, we all complain that they are coming over here and stealing our jobs
Playing devils advocate here, but why should they come HERE to better themselves rather than develop their own country and better themselves on home turf?? I'm sure natural resources are stretched there, but the UK is hardly resource rich these days either...

Cheers,
Grant
Old 19-11-2010, 06:25 PM
yunii
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Cool

i must say those pics are disgusting! i've been twice to India,once 12 yrs ago & once 4-5 yrs ago & i've some significant changes in the country in that amount of time.but to say either times i didnt go places like shown in pics & i'm not saying their wont be places like that anymore.but i thoroughly enjoyed it wherever i visited, also i wouldnt say we're better off then them cos i've seen people driving ferrari's ,mercs,bmw's &homes like palace's & they have servants or so that do all work for 'em with little money payment or for leftover food.so basically if you have money you live like a LORD! & if not ,well like you see it. one thing is you can money out recycling old cars or anything. yunii
Old 19-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Playing devils advocate here, but why should they come HERE to better themselves rather than develop their own country and better themselves on home turf?? I'm sure natural resources are stretched there, but the UK is hardly resource rich these days either...

Cheers,
Grant
Wuss!

Britain is only small island compared to most other countries. We have always had limited natural resources but utilised them well and developed and prospered into one of the most powerful countries in the world. It's because we're not stifled by oppressive religion or backward culture!
Old 19-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Chaz888

being civilised is the ability to forget the earth is one big eating, shiting ,fucking ,living and dieing machine and were in that mix too think about it shit feeds the grass cows eat the grass we eat the cows ,we shit out the cow that then feeds the grass etc just in some parts of the world the whole proceses is more in yer face

Last edited by Chaz888; 19-11-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Old 19-11-2010, 07:02 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

I just feel sad to be honest because they haven't got any other choice, do people really think they would be living like that if they didn't have to?
that's not strictly true. they choose to dispose of their dead like that, they don't have to.
Old 19-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

do any of you realise you have been trained how to think,,,,, your discust was installed into your mind aswell

we are fucking animals,,,,,, we just choose to forget it

as for the coment " if i was in that situation i would bring myself out of it",,,,,,, HOW THE FUCKING HELL AINT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RULING THE WORLD YET,,,,,,, YOU CLEARLY CANT HAVE GONE AS FAR AS YOU AIMED TO CONSIDERING WHAT FUCKING CHANCES OF LIFE YOU HAVE HAD

being born on a council estate where your mum gets 200 quid a week and a house paid for FOC for dropping a kid fron her cunt is not quite the same as these people

though your right,,,,,, why dont he dirty lazy cunts walk up the road to McDonalds for a fucking drink, pop into asda for a fucking toothbrush and then spend a night in a hotel that lennie henry advertises,,,,,,, what pointsless fuckers they really are

hell why cant they leave a bottle of water in the glove box of there car and a spare toothbrush too like i manage to so if im running late for work i can still clean my teeth,,,,, fucking morons there !!!!

ps: i dont get why we spend 10k on a funeral to have a nice wooden box to bury us in the ground when we are CLEARLY over populated,,,, burning the bodie is the correct way IMO though ill admit,,,,,, do it on dry land as water and fire aint gonna end well
Old 19-11-2010, 09:40 PM
NomadPaul
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Did you realise its world toilet day today ? And here's a fact for you -

" just look at the facts, worldwide more than two billion people do not have access to proper sanitation and as a result nearly two million, mainy children , die because of illnesses that result from a lack of sanitation."

To put that into perspective , thats nearly 1 in 3 people on this planet that have no access to sanitation !!! Some guys on here should just think themselves lucky to live in a civilised part of the world.
Old 19-11-2010, 09:48 PM
fordrs2005

this is the kind of place all the poppy burning mob should be sent to

and let them live there and see how much they still hate britan
Old 20-11-2010, 07:02 AM
funkybrian

http://www.nriol.com/info/amazingindia.asp
Read point number 9

Firstly I am not an Indian, but I am currently working over in India, have been for the last 6 months.

There are 4 British guys working with me, we have seen some terrible things, as we visit more remote areas with work.
The country is just to over populated not having enough jobs for everyone, I have seen people in dirty, smelly rivers collecting plastics or any thing else that is floating down the river just to make some money to feed there family! You have to take your hat of to that dedication.
I have never seen any bodies floating down rivers, but I have heard it depends on how rich you are as to how much of a floating coffin yóu can make, hence the half burnt bodies floating down.
Plus the divide between rich and poor is huge. the poor have no chance to better themselves as the culture in India is very hierarchy, example we get drivers to drive us every where as the driving is so bad in India, but that is another story, If we are accompanied by an Indian Manager he will not speak to the driver as he is below him in the pecking order and not good enough to speak to!!!!!!!!!!
In my hole time in India I have never seen any trouble and the people are the most humble and friendly people I have met.
cheers
Brian

Quick Reply: Pics of India NSFW