General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Poppy burning Muslims

Search this Thread

Old 14-11-2010, 03:28 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FordsR4Chavs
Couldnt agree more. The ignorance is plain to see with no rational arguement and constant use of swear words and from what ive seen quite typical of the sort that frequent these pages. Calling for them to be 'sent back', 'beaten up' etc does nothing but add to their cause.
BTW-this is coming from a Gulf War vet who served for six years in 22 Reg Special Air Service and knows first hand some of the abuse dished out to some of these people...
Don't like it, don't come on here?
Why do you also feel the need to put that you served in almost every topic you post in?
Old 14-11-2010, 05:24 PM
rapid3door
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4
religion is a terrible thing and should be banned...

The problem is as said so many of these people deep down beleive whathese extremists beleive.

Everyone is a bit strong so I apolagise but so many do deep down beleive in it just dont have the balls to act on it.

Its a bit like a core of the Irish deep down supporting the IRA, Harbouring them in their own homes, supporting them financially etc etc.

I have many Indian (english) friends and its not them I was getting at. Its the qu'ran supporters!!!!
well said i reckon any1 that wants to strap a bomb to them selfs and kill loads of inecent people and blame some cunt called allah that some cunt made up years ago should not be in our country im not raceist i got 4 black rottwielers
Old 14-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Alan_D
I like to take the 'integrate or fuck off back home' attitude to immigration
Good job the romans didnt too, we'd still be in the dark ages
Old 14-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by rapid3door
well said i reckon any1 that wants to strap a bomb to them selfs and kill loads of inecent people and blame some cunt called allah that some cunt made up years ago should not be in our country im not raceist i got 4 black rottwielers
Anyone who wants to blow themselves up wont be here for long anyway
Old 14-11-2010, 06:21 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Ive never said integration has been a success, but that doesnt stop the government trying to promote it as the way forward which they have done consistantly for the last 2 decades.. As you full well know, bradford is a relatively poor working class area so my previous comments stand.
you talk some fucking shite you do!
Old 14-11-2010, 06:22 PM
rapid3door

Originally Posted by Chip
lol yeah good point but still no need 2 take inicent people with em
Old 14-11-2010, 06:25 PM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

to me that's terrorism and they could have arrested them on them grounds
Old 14-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Mal.
You said 'thick working class' people are racist because they're, well, thick and working class! Show me a relatively rich middle or upper class area where integration works on a large scale then. Does such an area even exist?

I think not......
you clearly havent actually read any of my posts

where have i said in this thread "thick working class" people are racist?? where have i said that integration works?? I havent. Just because you read only part of whats written then misinterpret it isnt my fault

although i will agree on this, generally racist people are pretty thick.....
Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
Why do you also feel the need to put that you served in almost every topic you post in?
and more specifically he claims to be a former member of 22 reg SAS. Now if that was true he certainly would know not to admit it on here so i suggest hes a billy bullshitter/walter mitty/walt.
Originally Posted by mrjenrst
you talk some fucking shite you do!
not as much as you.

although its a fact that the government promote integration and have done so for at least the last 2 decades....
its a fact that bradford is a relatively poor working class area....

so how it is shite i dont know
Old 14-11-2010, 06:43 PM
nichol4s

This thread is starting to get boring now we've all (well most) established that them waste of rations sorry English Muslims were bang out of order but won't fuck off to Pakistan or were ever the fuck they think the 40 virgins are waiting because the system pays to well! There spineless cunts covering there faces up and ruining this country but to be honest what's gonna change? I'm not bothered for me because I know were I am with them!! It's my kids I'm bothered about because they've gotta go to school were they try to force religious education on them (which they won't be attending) whereas Muslim children don't learn about jesus or god they do job seekers and giro!

Never mind Fordsr4chavs statement I was in Iraq in 05 and it's shit, bags of human waste thrown shot at RPGs motors ect "yeah isn't Islam so peacefull" I lost a mate out there who was only leading a convoy for a property developer yes to try and sort some accommodation out for the villagers in Basra!
Old 14-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Warren, this is what you said:

Is that really a surprise?? its a fast ford forum after all, a mostly "working class hero" range of cars so not surprisingly that a significant proportion of the members come from the working class. And its a simple fact that the working class are not so educated as as the middle and upper classes so hence the less than well balanced attitudes some display.
You're saying that the working class are less well educated and thus have less well balanced attitudes... In other words the working class, on the whole, are thick. You shoulda been a politician mate, you're obviously better educated and informed to make decisions on our behalf!!

Oh no wait, these so called well educated and better informed middle and upper class intellects have completely FUCKED UP our country already.
Old 14-11-2010, 06:58 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You're saying that the working class are less well educated and thus have less well balanced attitudes... In other words the working class, on the whole, are thick. You shoulda been a politician mate, you're obviously better educated and informed to make decisions on our behalf!!

Oh no wait, these so called well educated and better informed middle and upper class intellects have completely FUCKED UP our country already.
warren talks shit mate, read half his post's.
His ideas would make helium fucking sink!
Old 14-11-2010, 07:01 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

and more specifically he claims to be a former member of 22 reg SAS. Now if that was true he certainly would know not to admit it on here so i suggest hes a billy bullshitter/walter mitty/walt.
That's what I was thinking. I'm no expert but have always had an interest in the military etc. and always thought ex sas wouldn't go blurting out their past (except those that use it to sell books )
But, everyone on the internet is rich, super intelligent, always right, and in the SAS.
Old 14-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Don't like it, don't come on here?
Probably a load of pish. I know of a guy who was in the special forces, and the last thing he would ever want to do is broadcast the fact to everyone.
Old 14-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Focus19

i say set all the fuckers on fire and get the bloke with a hook shot in the head

i will do it for nothing
Old 14-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

You shoulda been a politician mate, you're obviously better educated and informed to make decisions on our behalf!!

Id never get voted in as people vote for their own selfish reasons rather than for the greater good of the country as a whole. Plus im not that much of a shyster to be a lying scum bag politician, which is exactly how youd have to be to get ahead in politics these days.

so again youve made assumptions mal. So because ive stated about how the working class are generally less well educated than the middle and upper class (and thats a indisputable fact BTW), youve interpreted that to mean thick???

if you choose to interpret the phrase "less educated" to mean "thicker" then so be it.

Quite how you can argue with simple demographics in this country is beyond me really...

its not rocket science to find out that the major readers of tabloids are the working class, just as the broadsheets major readers are middle and upper class. Its well known about media bias in the newspapers especially the tabloids which are renouned for only telling one side of the story to promote its own agenda. Not saying the broadsheets arent biased, of course they are, but generally the info contained is more complete and their target audience wouldnt tolerate complete shit being in the paper.

its also well known the impact of the media, upbringing, education and experiences on opinion forming of people.

so on balance of probabilities some poor lad in a shit estate with ethnic/religious divisions and the problems that causes, combined with a poor education and limited exposure to the media (not as bad as it used to be with internet etc nowadays) is far more likely to end up being racist/xenophobic/bigotted than someone who lives in a nice area, has had a good upbringing, good balanced education etc. Thats just the way it is. Doesnt make it right though or fair.

and in terms of who fucked the country up, we are ALL to blame, rich or poor. its not the middle class and upper class whove taken silly amounts of unaffordable debt to live a lifestyle beyond their means.... benefit scroungers - need say no more on them, CHAVS - same. so we are ALL collectively to blame for the shithole we now live in. anyone who thinks otherwise is quite frankly deluded.

and always thought ex sas wouldn't go blurting out their past (except those that use it to sell books )
those who use books etc mostly publish under a false name and all there work is vetted by MoD to ensure no secrets are leaked!
Old 14-11-2010, 07:26 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

On a seperate note,was in a mcd's in newcastle this morning at 11 and even though they told everyone they were having 2 mins silence a group of old cunts (in their 70's) were talking and laughing all the way through.
Old 14-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

so again youve made assumptions mal. So because ive stated about how the working class are generally less well educated than the middle and upper class (and thats a indisputable fact BTW), youve interpreted that to mean thick???
I don't see how an education per se means you can't have an informed opinion on something! Personally I like FACTS, not hearsay!

its also well known the impact of the media, upbringing, education and experiences on opinion forming of people.

so on balance of probabilities some poor lad in a shit estate with ethnic/religious divisions and the problems that causes, combined with a poor education and limited exposure to the media (not as bad as it used to be with internet etc nowadays) is far more likely to end up being racist/xenophobic/bigotted than someone who lives in a nice area, has had a good upbringing, good balanced education etc. Thats just the way it is. Doesnt make it right though or fair.
So by your own admission then it's the working class that live amongst the minorities rather than the middle/upper classes. Surely this means they would have a better informed opinion of the people on their own doorstep compared to some Guardian reading fellow who's only experience of 'Asian' culture is his local curry house...[/quote]
Old 14-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

I don't see how an education per se means you can't have an informed opinion on something! Personally I like FACTS, not hearsay!
mal so when you do your own research to make an informed opinion on matters you know little about, thats called educating yourself is it not?

You clearly have the time to do such things and care, many do not. And if you dont take the time then what are you basing your opinions on? all the things i mentioned!

So by your own admission then it's the working class that live amongst the minorities rather than the middle/upper classes. Surely this means they would have a better informed opinion of the people on their own doorstep compared to some Guardian reading fellow who's only experience of 'Asian' culture is his local curry house.
no, all of us live amongst minorities.

the difference is those in the middle and upper class have the ability to choose where they live and who with and also with crime and antisocial behaviour being linked primarily to poverty, are simply less exposed to the negative aspects of immigration, religious extremism etc etc etc.

someone living in a shit hole estate is unlikely to have that luxury to choose and more likely to be exposed to the negative side of things due to the nature of poverty and being less well off.

but you can apply the same principle to many of societies problems.

eg benefit scrounges - despite being so well off compared to many, they arent well off enough to be living in the same community as rich folk in most cases so rich folk arent exposed to it except through the media. where as if you live in a shit hole there is a good chance you are aware of so and so living up the street on benefits, so and so pushing the pram for their 3rd child by different fathers etc etc.

its a simple reality that those most well off can to an extent avoid many of the social negatives and problems found in many working class areas.

and that doesnt mean rich people dont live with minorities, just not the troublesome mostly poor ones

like most cultural sects/divisions, there will be some who are rich, middle class, some poor and some criminals.

In my opinion the problems caused by minorities are no worse than those caused by home grown white british benefit scrounges, CHAVs, criminals etc.
Old 14-11-2010, 10:39 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
You say "their antics" like every single Muslim is a shoe bomber. A tiny proportion are the trouble makers, so being racist because of the actions of a few is ignorant in the extreme.

What pisses me off is why the Muslims don't do more to distance themselves from the trouble-makers.

A high ranking Muslim cleric should have gone on national TV to denounce the poppy burning pricks. For many, saying nothing is as good as condoning it.
Exactly, they only seem to wait until someone the media approaches them until they denounce what their fellow muslims have done. Take the mosque that had the poppy painted on it's wall for example. One of the leaders said that they didn't condone what the poppy burners had done which is fair enough but would he have said it anyway if the media weren't interviewing him? There must be hundreds of mosques around the country but how many have made a statement stating that they wish to dis-associate themselves from the poppy burning minority?
Is that really a surprise?? its a fast ford forum after all, a mostly "working class hero" range of cars so not surprisingly that a significant proportion of the members come from the working class. And its a simple fact that the working class are not so educated as as the middle and upper classes so hence the less than well balanced attitudes some display.

Exactly the problem. Islam seems to have a very strong ethos of supporting your own, but there has to come a point where you cut out the bad apples.

Although to be fair it took decades for the catholic church to do something about pedophile priests so maybe its the same in the leadership of islamic sects where they are still putting their heads in the sand.
What a pompous fucking comment. At least us "working class" people live in the real world and see what's going on around us. Look at the nations politicians, many of them have been educated in the countries top Universities and look how ignorant some of them are to the countries needs.
Originally Posted by Kam B
i really hope that the media gives a someone in the community some air time to condone this and show that this behaviour is not on and that its double standards.

I dont think a chance will be given imo as it wont make news for the various media companies

Iv not had a chance to watch AlJazeera and Press TV on sky but im sure they would have shown it.

OR

Give me the mic and point the camera's at me so i can give a good long lecture on this sort of behaviour, why not to behave this way and to open minds not to do this sort of thing
I think you mean condemn mate.
Funny how much hatred and divide between Muslims and the white population of the UK has been created by New Labour's discriminatory policies that are supposedly meant to bring 'equality'. This thread is the perfect example of how positive equality/anti-discrimination drives are doomed from the start.

If you want things to be fair then everyone has to be treated the same under the same laws, rather than trying to appease a minority for political reasons, creating targets for employers to hit when it comes to hiring different races, religions, etc. That is in itself discrimination. The left-wing are and always have been too fucking thick to realise these things.

If I went in for a job interview being technically the best candidate and the person the employer wanted to hire, but missed out because there was legislation in place to make sure someone else got in because of their race, I'd resent these minorities and the treatment they got too.
Exactly. The best person for the job should get it not the person with the right colour skin or correct number of limbs.
I like to take the 'integrate or fuck off back home' attitude to immigration. If people want to live under their old laws why do they even come to this country? Do they leave their oppressive regimes to go to another country and try and oppress the citizens there? I don't get it. However, they're usually happy to take advantage of the welfare system provided by wealth from private individuals in a free country.

The whole reason why we have large influxes of immigrants is down to our welfare state. If you're leaving a country to escape persecution you just get to the nearest safe country... you don't trek half way round the world. It's not even as if Britain is a land of opportunity anymore - where people can come, work hard, and do well for themselves. But it is a place where people can live off the state doing very little. And if you watch programs like question time it doesn't seem like that's going to change anytime soon. It's scary how many people think others have the right to equal material wealth, taken from people who produce it, to those who've done nothing.

All in all it looks like this country is just going to decline continuously for the foreseeable future for those reasons. Society seems to have changed here for the worst.
Agree with you on this also - were we separated at birth?
Originally Posted by rapid3door
Lol, best qualification for not being a racist i've ever heard.
Originally Posted by Chip
The trouble with this is that they could take your, or my, family or friends with them. Why do these sorts of extremists think that killing or maiming innocent people is going to win them support? Surely a fact based, convincing argument is going to gain you more followers.

You can't doubt Warren you pleb, he's an educated man don't you know.
Old 14-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Drunken Master
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Don't consider myself racist, but basically alot of people in the UK have relatives that have been a part of the second world war. And when someone from another country comes to live here and behaves in such a way in public should get enlisted!

Last edited by Drunken Master; 14-11-2010 at 11:21 PM.
Old 14-11-2010, 11:43 PM
massivewangers
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 186 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by nichol4s
If you don't like the topic don't post on it!! Just like the scum bags who couldn't keep there lips together for 2 min!!
I do like the topic though. I think it's an important debate given the current world climate.

I was merely making an observation that this topic seems to instantly bring out the huge racist/anti-Muslim undercurrent that is ready to burst out into the mainstream in this country. And to be honest, I find it pretty disgusting, that in a supposedly tolerant and diverse society, that we still have so many people that are too retarded to see that this is a small minority of people, that are just using some twisted interpretation of Islam to justify their cause.

As a citizen of this country, on a public forum, I am fully entitled to comment on the discussion. I have no doubt that some people will think I'm a cunt, or use numerous swear words to tell me how wrong I am, but that's fine by me, you go right ahead and prove my point
Old 14-11-2010, 11:55 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by massivewangers
I do like the topic though. I think it's an important debate given the current world climate.

I was merely making an observation that this topic seems to instantly bring out the huge racist/anti-Muslim undercurrent that is ready to burst out into the mainstream in this country. And to be honest, I find it pretty disgusting, that in a supposedly tolerant and diverse society, that we still have so many people that are too retarded to see that this is a small minority of people, that are just using some twisted interpretation of Islam to justify their cause.

As a citizen of this country, on a public forum, I am fully entitled to comment on the discussion. I have no doubt that some people will think I'm a cunt, or use numerous swear words to tell me how wrong I am, but that's fine by me, you go right ahead and prove my point
It is just a small amount of people doing it but they all seem to be muslim. I think the argument is if a right wing faction in the uk did it here under the name of christianity the christians would denounce them and say there nothing to do with them! But you dont get that with muslims do you.
Old 15-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by STAFFY OWNER
What a pompous fucking comment. At least us "working class" people live in the real world and see what's going on around us. Look at the nations politicians, many of them have been educated in the countries top Universities and look how ignorant some of them are to the countries needs.
how is it pompous?? ford is NOT a premium brand car company. Its your average car company making cars for your average person, ie working class. Thats who most of the range of cars are aimed at. even the top end cars are not that expensive and well within the reach of the working class. Sure there are the odd exceptions like GT and race cars but as a brand its just not comparable to premium brands like ferrari, lambo, porsche etc. Its not even in the same league as merc, BMW and audi.

and yes you see whats going on around you in YOUR small part of the world. the real world is far bigger. very few people see the big picture, just see world from their own perspective.

I doubt most politicians are ignorant to what goes on. they are perfectly aware as they are briefed on such matters. Choosing to do something about it, or giving a shit are different things though. Do you really think most politicians genuinely have the countries best interests at heart?? or are they like most modern people who look out for themselves. What do most politicians want? more votes/another term in office and within bounds they will do anything to get it. So in that sense they are just as bad as the rest of us although as the leaders of our country, in an ideal world, they should hold some moral highground and act in the best interests of the country even if its at the expense of their careers.
Old 15-11-2010, 01:02 AM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

how is it pompous?? ford is NOT a premium brand car company. Its your average car company making cars for your average person, ie working class. Thats who most of the range of cars are aimed at. even the top end cars are not that expensive and well within the reach of the working class. Sure there are the odd exceptions like GT and race cars but as a brand its just not comparable to premium brands like ferrari, lambo, porsche etc. Its not even in the same league as merc, BMW and audi.

and yes you see whats going on around you in YOUR small part of the world. the real world is far bigger. very few people see the big picture, just see world from their own perspective.

I doubt most politicians are ignorant to what goes on. they are perfectly aware as they are briefed on such matters. Choosing to do something about it, or giving a shit are different things though. Do you really think most politicians genuinely have the countries best interests at heart?? or are they like most modern people who look out for themselves. What do most politicians want? more votes/another term in office and within bounds they will do anything to get it. So in that sense they are just as bad as the rest of us although as the leaders of our country, in an ideal world, they should hold some moral highground and act in the best interests of the country even if its at the expense of their careers.
Ok the part that i thought was pompous was your comments on education. It may surprise you to know that people from working class families can go on to get excellent qualifications and make something of their lives. My family is working class and i have a sister who was Head of English at the school that she taught in (she left a year ago to have a baby), my other sister is an accountant, my cousin is a chartered accountant and his sister has had a number of responsible positions one of them being a researcher to a top politician. I didn't go to uni but did get an ONC and a HNC in an engineering qualification which i know is not the highest level of education but it gets me by. Also if you think that these so called well educated upper classes have a well balanced attitude then you obviously haven't met many. Yes they may have qualifications coming out of their backsides but they have very little common sense or social grounding at all.