General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Poppy burning Muslims

Search this Thread

Old 13-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

intelligence
Old 13-11-2010, 04:00 PM
eazy_ways
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLVtaJ-OpV8

Says it all. Round them up, check their passports, take their benefits off them and kick them out. F**k rights, they have already passed that point. Or imagine a british protest in their country?, bang bang your dead.
Old 13-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

youtube vids?

WATCH THIS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25NDv8l0nIM
Old 13-11-2010, 04:13 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by eazy_ways
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLVtaJ-OpV8

Says it all. Round them up, check their passports, take their benefits off them and kick them out. F**k rights, they have already passed that point. Or imagine a british protest in their country?, bang bang your dead.

Notice how most of them cunts cover there faces . And the shit the beleve in ..bunch of freaks !!!! They remind me of lemmings,all follow each other . And ALLAH ? What aload of bollocks .

Last edited by Harris.; 13-11-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 13-11-2010, 04:17 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

The worst thing we could have done is broadcast it on the news and give them attention and publicity - it's exactly what they want. The media (particularly papers like the Daily Mail) always hype these huge issues out of nowhere. Believe me, if we had all ignored these nutters and got on with our lives they would be forgotton in a second.

There is no Muslim invasion of the UK, it's all an invention of the media to sell papers and attract viewers... and possibly to keep us content with having troops blown up in Afghanistan daily. This country and its people are beginning to f*ck themselves; we don't need Muslims to do it, we'll manage ourselves. Society is, or has, turned into an on the whole left-wing, lazy, stupid herd of sheep, willing to let politicians and bureaucrats ruin a once great country. Infact most of the people in this country want to ruin it, they just don't realise they're doing it.

In a few years time we will be the ones wanting to move over to places like China to have more economic and personal freedom, to be able to run a business, or even be employed by one without having to send half of what we make off to support some slimey students or some stupid bureaucrats dreaming up yet more and more positive equality legislation by the day. This country is an embarrassment and it has nothing to do with Islam.
Old 13-11-2010, 04:31 PM
mitty

Originally Posted by gaz s1
maybe in iraq we followed america too much but afganistan is a different matter, bin ladins mob had camps set up training people to attack the west, what did you expect the west to react?, if i remember rightly muslims EXTREMISTS killed thousands of innocent people on 9/11 and the afgan war resulted on intelligence pointing to them being traced to camps in afganistan, seems a perfectly reosonable case to go in and shut the camps down, the taliban wasnt going to do it were they?
are these the same training camps the americans set up when the taliban were fighting the russians?

makes you thing about the rfeal reasons for going to war
Old 13-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

You obviously haven't heard about the trillions of Dollars worth of mineral reserves in Afghanistan.
Old 13-11-2010, 05:02 PM
gaz s1
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by mitty
are these the same training camps the americans set up when the taliban were fighting the russians?

makes you thing about the rfeal reasons for going to war
yea we financed them, different day, different era, we are having to deal with TODAY NOT THE PAST.
Old 13-11-2010, 05:03 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by Alan_D
You obviously haven't heard about the trillions of Dollars worth of mineral reserves in Afghanistan.
just an added bonus
Old 13-11-2010, 05:15 PM
mitty

I agree with u to an extent, however its not always about money and wealth. its about power. whererever the americans have a presence, they have some sort of influence over that place.

Think about it, why do the americans seem to have an influence over most worldly affairs, iraq, palastine, georgia (Russia), korea and many other places. The americans have bases in most places around the world. to have power, you must have some sort of influence which comes from presence.
Old 13-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Yeah I agree with that. It's about power too - the politics of helping other countries' governments for our politicians' gain. American power is going to start to fade soon though. The other day there were comments from U.S. officials pretty much announcing the fact they are running a giant ponzi scheme with their debt. They don't have the manufacturing capability and the real wealth that they used to be able to produce. And infact when you consider the quantity of U.S. bonds that China holds, they pretty much own America.
Old 13-11-2010, 05:49 PM
mitty

Yeah I agree with that. It's about power too - the politics of helping other countries' governments for our politicians' gain. American power is going to start to fade soon though. The other day there were comments from U.S. officials pretty much announcing the fact they are running a giant ponzi scheme with their debt. They don't have the manufacturing capability and the real wealth that they used to be able to produce. And infact when you consider the quantity of U.S. bonds that China holds, they pretty much own America.
When people talk about why is our government helping pakistan, iraq, afganistan etc and other countries with billions of $ in aid, they are not doing it cos they care about the people in them countries (the corrupt governments take the aid anyway) they doing it for power and political gain over them countries. In time the billions of $ in aid will be nothing compared to what they get back in wealth,power and political influence.
Old 13-11-2010, 06:02 PM
RS WOLVES
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by MAD Ade
How the fuck can we deport these CUNTS - most of the ass holes were fucking born here
if a dogs born in a barn you wouldn't call it a horse would you
these cunts dont even class there-selfs as british
they just want our money then fuck off back home (as they call it)
Old 13-11-2010, 06:08 PM
hevangel

In pompey - someone spray painted a poppy on one of the local mosques!

Currently there are LOADS of police and LOADS of pompey fans who have just come from the match in a slinging match and letting off fireworks!
Old 13-11-2010, 06:09 PM
hevangel

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-11751268
Old 13-11-2010, 06:22 PM
smudgerz
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

just cos it may not have happened during the gulf war doesnt mean its never happened. Those that did do it they were not gona do it right infront of a crowd are they

Mate there are plenty of stories, some also prosecuted by british authorities. look for them on the net. your acting like its NEVER happened.

Are you telling me no british soldies has raped a woman (and men) in iraq?
Ive just done a quick google and cant find anything about any one being convicted of rape in the gulf war.

I maybe wrong, if i am, post up links to back your story up.
Old 13-11-2010, 06:32 PM
mitty

Originally Posted by smudgerz
Ive just done a quick google and cant find anything about any one being convicted of rape in the gulf war.

I maybe wrong, if i am, post up links to back your story up.
i didnt say it happened during the gulf war, i said just cos it may not have happened during the gulf war does not mean its never happened.

and believe me, it has happened in iraq during the current war (Not gulf war), serach the net and you will see.

during the current war, plenty has gone on, murder, abuse etc. we heard about it when it was out in the public, some were prosecuted and convicted, many got away.
Old 13-11-2010, 06:40 PM
ben_frst

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/newshome...ned.6624966.jp

went to this today not for the protest but because its where i park my car made me laugh and think of this post
Old 13-11-2010, 06:42 PM
mitty

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...14/2742953.htm
Old 13-11-2010, 06:54 PM
smudgerz

That link says "ACCUSED" not convicted. Ive just done another search and still cant find anything. Yes, stuff gos on, that to the normal civy isnt very nice but i have never heard of British troops raping and then, what did you say? shooting them in the head.
Old 13-11-2010, 09:51 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

and believe me, it has happened in iraq during the current war (Not gulf war), serach the net and you will see.

during the current war, plenty has gone on, murder, abuse etc. we heard about it when it was out in the public, some were prosecuted and convicted, many got away.
I'm sure there are some very small numbers of British forces who are rapist etc. Just like there are muslims who are rapists.......

your saying it like the amount of these offences going on is actually of any significance whatsoever. I suspect statistically there is NO relevance to your arguement but i doubt you have any actual facts/statistics to back either side up.

Now go look at the Iraqi body count which is independent and considered reasonably reliable and simple calculation shows only 2% of the deaths caused in iraq are due to coalition forces...... so muslims killing muslims happens 50 times for every 1 iraqi killed by coalition forces..

puts a bit of perspective on things. Your bleating about so called attrocities committed by allied forces yet convieniently forgetting the horrors caused by your own people against themselves which is 50 times as bad

but i guess slating your own people wouldnt suit your agenda would it???
Old 13-11-2010, 10:08 PM
mitty

That link says "ACCUSED" not convicted. Ive just done another search and still cant find anything. Yes, stuff gos on, that to the normal civy isnt very nice but i have never heard of British troops raping and then, what did you say? shooting them in the head.
yeah,there are so many stories like that and accustaions, its quite a coincidence none of them get convicted! have u ever spoken to iraq's who have been there and told u what was really happening, when u hear it first hand from people that have been affected directly, then maybe u may understand. Not everything we get told is the truth. why did we go to war? WMD? I bet u believed what we were all told about WMD'S.
Old 13-11-2010, 10:17 PM
mitty

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
I'm sure there are some very small numbers of British forces who are rapist etc. Just like there are muslims who are rapists.......

your saying it like the amount of these offences going on is actually of any significance whatsoever. I suspect statistically there is NO relevance to your arguement but i doubt you have any actual facts/statistics to back either side up.

Now go look at the Iraqi body count which is independent and considered reasonably reliable and simple calculation shows only 2% of the deaths caused in iraq are due to coalition forces...... so muslims killing muslims happens 50 times for every 1 iraqi killed by coalition forces..

puts a bit of perspective on things. Your bleating about so called attrocities committed by allied forces yet convieniently forgetting the horrors caused by your own people against themselves which is 50 times as bad

but i guess slating your own people wouldnt suit your agenda would it???
Rapists- my point exactly! just because a few muslims burn poppies doesnt make us all poppy burners, does it? just like a few british soldiers rapeing, abuse, murder doesnt make all the british soldiers just that does it? i think its unfair to stearotype.

My people, what u talking about! they are human beings. we went to war on lies, the war created all the trouble and deaths after it, so who is ultimaley to blame for all the deaths. Them people that killed their own people are as bad as the ones that started the war. if we had not have gone to war, there would have not been no where near as many deaths. remember this we went to war on LIES!
Old 13-11-2010, 10:31 PM
andybond
Regular Contributor

I think that there is a dangerous precedent set in this thread.

I am reading a lot of western hate for the "Muslims" burning the poppy.

There is a lot of talk of deporting these people who committed this act.

Its dangerous to tar the same religious group with the same brush. Its dangerous for folks to assume that people are not proud to be British just because they are not white and believe in Allah.

There have been horrific things done by many people in history.

I believe that the people who have committed the inflammatory act by burning a poppy need to learn to respect the country that they reside in.

I also believe that there should be some gratitude to the people that have died in the crusade to stop the Nazi onslaught in Europe. One of Hitlers aims was to remove religion from society , and persecute those who believed in a higher being.

Alot of people are impressionable , and attracted to extreme views.

Islam preaches peach and tollerance. Not war and infidels.

For what its worth , I am a proud , white , non religious westerner.

I am appalled at what I saw. I just hoped I could post and impart that not everyone who is assosiated with Islam is a crook , or a terrorist in waiting.
Old 13-11-2010, 10:35 PM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

Red face

Rapists- my point exactly! just because a few muslims burn poppies doesnt make us all poppy burners, just a few of us do it? just like a few british soldiers rapeing, abuse, murder doesnt make all the british soldiers just that does it? i think its unfair to stearotype.

My people, what u talking about! they are human beings. we went to war on lies, the war created all the trouble and deaths after it, so who is ultimaley to blame for all the deaths. Them people that killed their own people are as bad as the ones that started the war. if we had not have gone to war, there would have not been no where near as many deaths. remember this we went to war on LIES!
You burn poppies
Old 13-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

fuck them all!!!!

every last one of them! deep down they all beleive the same!
Old 13-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Moonstone Mo

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4
fuck them all!!!!

Like fuck,u ignorant cunt!
Old 13-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Originally Posted by Chip
Indeed, we've had more bother with catholics historically in terms of terrorism than with muslims

Not much of it mate no, but have you read the crap in the old testament of the bible?
If you rape someone, you should pay her dad some money and then marry her.

You read that wrong, I said "Does that include all the people in this thread being disrespectful to innocent and hardworking muslims?"

So not all the people in the thread, just all the people who were being disrespectful, I wasnt including people like me and you who arent.

Personally I dont really see that it matters if people burn bibles and quran's etc, in doing so they are helping the economy move along as they are having to buy the book first.
Would only be a problem if it was a rare edition someone might want to collect or the only written version, if its one that there are millions of anyway then what difference does it make?
There are plenty of other equally good or better also ficticious books that get burned in waste facilities every day, why single out these two just cause they are popular books, why's it any different to someone burning a star trek book or even worse a haynes manual thats actually useful?
About the bible, i agree it's as savage as the qu'ran, hence why I'm atheist. All religious books i've read (cant speak for all religious books fulls top) contain dodgy verses which shouldn;t be there.

And personally, I see 1984 by orwell as the best book ever written, so if someone burns it in an attempt to get rid of some stuff theyve had in their lft, will i get offended? No. Their loss. People who base their lives on a book, not experience, need to open their eyes.

Originally Posted by RS WOLVES
if a dogs born in a barn you wouldn't call it a horse would you

Kinda already used that line, ut still applicable
Old 13-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4
fuck them all!!!!

if they believe every last bit of the qu'ran to the core then yes.

But if they take it with a pinch of salt, like my mate who's a christian but has no issue with gays, then it's all good.
Old 14-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Them people that killed their own people are as bad as the ones that started the war.
youve hit the nail on the head, we are all as bad as each other. You try getting anyone to believe that on each "side" though.
Old 14-11-2010, 07:47 AM
nichol4s
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

What about the innocent people who've died at the hands of Muslims I.e aid workers, lorry drivers and news broadcasters? Filmed with some dodgy back dropped preaching god knows what utter bollox but that's ok because "Allah said so" BULLSHIT!!

Belive in what ever you want but they shouldn't force it on non believers or disrespect others views and beliefs!

And as for the raping they rape there own most of the time!!
Old 14-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 171 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by andybond

One of Hitlers aims was to remove religion from society
Sounds like a good plan - religion is a mental illness !

Mark
Old 14-11-2010, 08:25 AM
smudgerz

yeah,there are so many stories like that and accustaions, its quite a coincidence none of them get convicted! have u ever spoken to iraq's who have been there and told u what was really happening, when u hear it first hand from people that have been affected directly, then maybe u may understand. Not everything we get told is the truth. why did we go to war? WMD? I bet u believed what we were all told about WMD'S.

You said in your earlyer post about british troops being convicted, now your saying none got convicted? Your full of shit mate, it propper fucks me off when cunts like you harp on about shit you know fuck all about.

Im an ex squaddie, so when people come here and say our troops are raping and pillaging, shooting people in the head after they have raped them (your words, not mine) i get the arse.

They are doing a difficult job under very hard conditions, with men dieing every day.

As for the wmd coment, i couldnt give a fuck if they were there or not, we got told to go to war, so we went. End of.

Rant over!
Old 14-11-2010, 09:06 AM
nichol4s

You said in your earlyer post about british troops being convicted, now your saying none got convicted? Your full of shit mate, it propper fucks me off when cunts like you harp on about shit you know fuck all about.

Im an ex squaddie, so when people come here and say our troops are raping and pillaging, shooting people in the head after they have raped them (your words, not mine) i get the arse.

They are doing a difficult job under very hard conditions, with men dieing every day.

As for the wmd coment, i couldnt give a fuck if they were there or not, we got told to go to war, so we went. End of.

Rant over!
+1

If they don't like what we do in our country don't be part of it!!!
Old 14-11-2010, 09:08 AM
boothy
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by hevangel
In pompey - someone spray painted a poppy on one of the local mosques!

Currently there are LOADS of police and LOADS of pompey fans who have just come from the match in a slinging match and letting off fireworks!
No w thats what i call a good move

Why should we keep quiet while these dirty smelly bastards ruin our country

Send all of them back

Oh and i got them infactions because of a racist comment i made last nite about muslims, was worth it tho cant speek your mind anymore too many of these dirty cunts in our country

Last edited by boothy; 14-11-2010 at 09:11 AM.
Old 14-11-2010, 09:27 AM
rigdoctor
Regular Contributor

our soldiers fought for the freedom of theses foul bastards in ww 1 and 2 so they could live / sponge here it makes me fucking sick they all need to die
Old 14-11-2010, 09:29 AM
rigdoctor
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Mark V8
Sounds like a good plan - religion is a mental illness !

Mark
well fucking said mate
Old 14-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

religion is a terrible thing and should be banned...

The problem is as said so many of these people deep down beleive whathese extremists beleive.

Everyone is a bit strong so I apolagise but so many do deep down beleive in it just dont have the balls to act on it.

Its a bit like a core of the Irish deep down supporting the IRA, Harbouring them in their own homes, supporting them financially etc etc.

I have many Indian (english) friends and its not them I was getting at. Its the qu'ran supporters!!!!

Last edited by Ebonycossie4x4; 14-11-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 14-11-2010, 09:57 AM
rapid3door

shoot em all i reckon they got no respect for our country so they shouldnt be here
Old 14-11-2010, 09:58 AM
CrOwSoN15
Ben

Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Stoo
I'd rather bundle them all in a rocket and fire it into the sun
Huge plus one.

Quick Reply: Poppy burning Muslims