General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Unlucky Liverpool

Search this Thread

Old 17-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Unlucky Liverpool

Torres and Gerrard couldn't even help today against a ropey Everton side.

If it's any conselation i think Liverpool will win the league next season, Scunthorpe and Crystal Palace will run you close though.
Old 17-10-2010, 02:39 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Absolute wank. It's nuts. Only thing keeping me sane is how shite man u are.
Old 17-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yet again, we give teams a 2-0 lead, and dont turn up for the first 60 minutes, we did it against you horrible cunts, blackpool, and today against everton. ive got no arguments at all with the result, the best team, clearly won the game.

i dont blame the manager either, granted, players like lucas, konchesky, maxi, etc are fucking horrible, but when you have reina, carragher, miereles, cole, gerrard, and torres in the team, the way we are playing is not acceptable.

were getting out played ALL OVER the pitch, in EVERY GAME. no heart, no passion, no will to win, no confidence, and no energy. its all good and well having quality players in the side, but when non of them show even passion, heart, or will to win, there quality is irrelivant.
Old 17-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Rs(555)
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Lambchop
Man u are shite ! You are correct sir !
But Liverpool are hoffific
Old 17-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

no doubt skeg wil be along in a bit to take the piss, he wasnt here yesterday though, showing suport for his team, when the mancs gave away a two goal lead against west brom, he didnt have nothing to say about that, but liverpool getting beat, he'll be here in a heartbeat.
Old 17-10-2010, 02:50 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Man Utd are in the top 4 and Liverpool are in the relegation zone, I'd hardly give that grounds to call the Manc's shite really. Liverpool are fucked, and until they get a win or 2 under their belt thing's won't change.
Old 17-10-2010, 02:51 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Coldo
Torres and Gerrard couldn't even help today against a ropey Everton side.

If it's any conselation i think Liverpool will win the league next season, Scunthorpe and Crystal Palace will run you close though.
Fucking roflol

Still WELL above you lot though chopster

Trending Topics

Old 17-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

If only MU had a Phil Neville . He was everywhere such passion dont exist at Old Trafford these days.
Felt sorry for Gerrard he ran miles trying to win it on his own, not heard of a few of the Liverpool players were a few injured they seemed a beaten team with nothing to offer.
Old 17-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I can't wait for next season's Merseyside Derby!

Liverpool v Tranmere Rovers.

Benni.
Old 17-10-2010, 03:22 PM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

when is joe cole gonna make his debut?
Old 17-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yeah Utd haven't started great but still unbeaten, in the top 4, 5 points off top, not too bad - on the grand scheme of things.
Old 17-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by RobL
when is joe cole gonna make his debut?
thats a very good question
Old 17-10-2010, 03:42 PM
GTi-R23
The ladies love it French

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Embarrassing, I even stuck a drunken bet on with an Everton mate of mine in the pub last night, the piss taking texts haven't stopped yet!!
Old 17-10-2010, 04:53 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah Utd haven't started great but still unbeaten, in the top 4, 5 points off top, not too bad - on the grand scheme of things.
Unbeaten but the blue half of the city are above you
Old 17-10-2010, 04:55 PM
supertouring230
Part of the Furniture

2nd from bottom lmao ha ha
Old 17-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Originally Posted by danneth
Unbeaten but the blue half of the city are above you
2nd from bottom but the blue half of the city are above you
Old 17-10-2010, 05:06 PM
supertouring230
Part of the Furniture

yes and the blue half of merseyside is above u and won u today
Old 17-10-2010, 05:25 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well,I thought Liverpool were poor but everton did actually play very well,took both their goals well and looked pumped up for it.

The biggest worry for Liverpool seemed to me to be the fact they never looked like scoring,Torres was appalling,only really gerrard making any effort,just dreadful.

Anyone watch the Blackpool/man city game?fuck me how unlucky were Blackpool?olly was rightly pissed off at the end!!!!
Old 17-10-2010, 05:31 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MadRod
2nd from bottom but the blue half of the city are above you

i am the blue half of the city?
Old 17-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Fuck off and let me cling on to that small bit of hope
Old 17-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Anyone watch the Blackpool/man city game?fuck me how unlucky were Blackpool?olly was rightly pissed off at the end!!!!
Blackpool played very well and were unlucky not to get at least a draw out of us,
David Silva is pure quality though
Old 17-10-2010, 07:01 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Fiddy
no doubt skeg wil be along in a bit to take the piss, he wasnt here yesterday though, showing suport for his team, when the mancs gave away a two goal lead against west brom, he didnt have nothing to say about that, but liverpool getting beat, he'll be here in a heartbeat.

Yet more lies, Fiddy. So lets get this straight, there was a topic called "FAO SKEG" regarding yesterdays game in which I posted late on page 1 that we've had our first child end of last week and you had posted several times before and AFTER, but you're saying today I was nowhere to be seen?

https://passionford.com/forum/genera...-fao-skeg.html

Are you back on the weed fella? You've become a bit boisterous over all the drama of late, I'm worried about you, are you cracking up like Rafa did. Didn't watch today's game either so won't mention it. I'll let you off this time, not sure you can take it. Tootles.
Old 17-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by skeg
Yet more lies, Fiddy. So lets get this straight, there was a topic called "FAO SKEG" regarding yesterdays game in which I posted late on page 1 that we've had our first child end of last week and you had posted several times before and AFTER, but you're saying today I was nowhere to be seen?

Are you back on the weed fella? You've become a bit boisterous over all the drama of late, I'm worried about you, are you cracking up like Rafa did. Didn't watch today's game either so won't mention it. I'll let you off this time, not sure you can take it. Tootles.

must have missed it, the reply isnt upto your usual childish standards, as far as the weed, been 18 months+ since i touched it, and 8 years since i stopped drinking, so the boisterous replys, are not said with under the influence of any mind altering substances, i say what i mean, and i mean what i say

and as for your pm, i have checked the league table yes, but ive also checked our bank account, and its considerablly better than yours, so you better hope the draws with the likes of fulham, everton, and west brom start turning to wins, because you will have to sell your best player again to pay your debts if they dont

ask any FOOTBALL fan, and they will tell you what i do, your glory days are gone, just like ours, but our future isnt dependant on success, yours is. so as of rite now, you maybe laughing, but give it a few years, and there wil be threads on pf titled 'what happened to skeg ?', because as we all know, you only shout your mouth off when united are winning trophys, and liverpool aint, me on the other hand, 90 minutes away from administration on friday, in the bottom three, i was here last week, the week before that when we lost to blackpool, and im still here today after losing to everton,

YNWA
Old 17-10-2010, 09:11 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

must have missed it, the reply isnt upto your usual childish standards, as far as the weed, been 18 months+ since i touched it, and 8 years since i stopped drinking, so the boisterous replys, are not said with under the influence of any mind altering substances, i say what i mean, and i mean what i say

and as for your pm, i have checked the league table yes, but ive also checked our bank account, and its considerablly better than yours, so you better hope the draws with the likes of fulham, everton, and west brom start turning to wins, because you will have to sell your best player again to pay your debts if they dont

ask any FOOTBALL fan, and they will tell you what i do, your glory days are gone, just like ours, but our future isnt dependant on success, yours is. so as of rite now, you maybe laughing, but give it a few years, and there wil be threads on pf titled 'what happened to skeg ?', because as we all know, you only shout your mouth off when united are winning trophys, and liverpool aint, me on the other hand, 90 minutes away from administration on friday, in the bottom three, i was here last week, the week before that when we lost to blackpool, and im still here today after losing to everton,

YNWA

No need for all the extra McWoffle, just simply say "yes I was wrong".
Old 17-10-2010, 10:17 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

even though most of pf thinks you are a bit of a shouty cunt for bigging up united when they win, congratulatiosn on parenthood
Old 17-10-2010, 10:52 PM
wrcjuha
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Big G
Blackpool played very well and were unlucky not to get at least a draw out of us,
David Silva is pure quality though

I think that's fair comment pal, just like a true blue, honest and humble.
The aim is still 4th spot for a chance of qualifying for Champions League proper though, but to be above The Titanic at any time is always good

Have you noticed how bitter the rags have become recently though?
Gonna have to start calling them Berties
Old 17-10-2010, 10:58 PM
wrcjuha
BANNED
BANNED

Default Ignore the truth,it's easier that way !

[quote=skeg;5139095]Yet more lies, Fiddy. So lets get this straight, there was a topic called "FAO SKEG" regarding yesterdays game

Still not managed to get round to watching the game yet?

Being a proper loyal Red, I thought you might of actually been watching the game at Sold Trafford. Plenty of tickets avaliable as they advertise in the M.E.N every week now, you being a 'local' will already know that though eh Skeg?
Old 17-10-2010, 11:35 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

if Manchester Utd went on sale tomorrow it would be on the market half as long as Liverpool was, ther would be billionaires queuing up to buy it so I can't see how and Red Devil would be shitting their pants with worry about going bust
Old 18-10-2010, 12:51 AM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

The reds may be having a sloppy spell but Liverpool are beyond help, by the time the club itself gets back to normal they'll struggle to climb above 2/3
Old 18-10-2010, 07:49 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
if Manchester Utd went on sale tomorrow it would be on the market half as long as Liverpool was, ther would be billionaires queuing up to buy it so I can't see how and Red Devil would be shitting their pants with worry about going bust
Really, you think so. with there level off debt, plus the price it would cost for the actual club, plus replacing aging players like giggs, scholes, van der saar, your looking at over Ł1B total cost to buy the club. so me thinks, its not as simple as that. especially when you factor in the recession. there isnt many multi billionaires who want football clubs as toys these days. and if the red devils are not 'shitting there pants' about going bust, why all the glazier protests, why all the green and yellow at old trafford. they know aswel as everyone else does, unless they keep challenging for the league, and champions league, they got serious problems. they made over an Ł80m loss in the last year, and the only reason they didnt make huge losses last year, they lived of the ronaldo money.
Old 18-10-2010, 08:00 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by BRAMMER
The reds may be having a sloppy spell but Liverpool are beyond help, by the time the club itself gets back to normal they'll struggle to climb above 2/3
chris, dont let your dislike of liverpool cloud your vision. we still have some very good players, gerrard, torres, reina, cole, johnson, miereles, just the team is in awful form at the minute, couple of good results back to back, and we will soon get confidence and start climbing the table. this season is a write off already granted, but our major problem was debt, has been for the last couple of years, its been a dark cloud over the club, and hindred us to compete with teams like man city and spurs financially, who have now moved ahead of us in terms of squad/quality. so get this season out of the way, clear the dead wood, and buy a couple of decent players next summer, and build from there. its going to be years before liverpool can compete with the top four again, but on paper, liverpool are still are top 7 side, just on the pitch, were not showing it at the minute.
Old 18-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
Really, there aint many Billionaires taking up an interest as it stands because the club is hanging out of its arse in debt, it would take Ł1bn+ to buy the club, with a healthy portion of that paying off the debt,
These businessmen want a return from their money, and there are healthier propositions than Utd out there in the Prem.
Old 18-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Big G
Really, there aint many Billionaires taking up an interest as it stands because the club is hanging out of its arse in debt, it would take Ł1bn+ to buy the club, with a healthy portion of that paying off the debt,
These businessmen want a return from their money, and there are healthier propositions than Utd out there in the Prem.
Exactamondo, you could buy a well supported team, like newcastle for example, for around Ł200m, spend Ł400m on players, and make a championship challenging team for half the price it would cost to buy man utd. that, will be a more attractive proposition as a business, unless they think there 'history' is worth the other Ł600m, but if a potential owner wanted to buy a club for its 'history', liverpool at Ł300m would have been the better option

and id just like to to all the rooney stories in the paper today. refuses to sign a new contract, so looks like they will be cashing in on there best player yet again, but at least it will cover the financially loses for this year with the profit
Old 18-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

'Sky Sports News sources understand that Rooney has become frustrated by a breakdown in his relationship with manager Sir Alex Ferguson, while a relative lack of investment in new players in recent times is also a concern.'

so even wayne noticed the lack of investment, since the HUGE money they got for ronaldo, maybe he should have a word the fans who 'worship' him, because there the 'mighty man united', and the debt isint a problem, becasue there 'not arrogant, just better'

come to liverpool wazza, we have no debt, and can afford to invest in players
Old 18-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

YNWA
Strange our glory days were over after Munich in 1958 remember being told that.
Then again when we were relagated in 1973. You lads seem to think the football world started when you were born. Glory days come & go, for sure United wont win 10 titles in 15 years in the near future . The fan base of United will always dictate that the Glory days will always be close at hand. Mind you arnt we the only unbeaten side in the League hardly finished just yet.
As regards Rooney, hes started to think hes bigger than the club & should be treated as Beckham, Nostrilboy, Stam & Ince ie. shown the door.
United are bigger than a fat Scoucer with his brains in his dick.
Old 18-10-2010, 01:38 PM
squizxr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

If i was a Utd fan, id be very worried!! Looks like Rooney is off, Van der Sar, Giggs and Scholes will be off shortly, and then theres Fergie!!

I hate him but his a mint manager, how the hell are you gonna replace him??
Old 18-10-2010, 01:44 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by dojj
even though most of pf thinks you are a bit of a shouty cunt for bigging up united when they win, congratulatiosn on parenthood

and id just like to to all the rooney stories in the paper today. refuses to sign a new contract, so looks like they will be cashing in on there best player yet again, but at least it will cover the financially loses for this year with the profit

Seen you banging on about Ronaldo a few times but he was sold because he told Ferguson that he wanted his "dream move". Not even you and all your pipe dream convincing could make everyone on here forget that whole transfer saga and the games he played. SAF + United actually held onto him as long as they could.

If Rooney is sold clearly its nothing to do with the Glaziers, its to do with all his private life mess. However some people like MUST or you will try and slot it into your designs.

Originally Posted by MadRod
Strange our glory days were over after Munich in 1958 remember being told that.
Then again when we were relagated in 1973. You lads seem to think the football world started when you were born. Glory days come & go, for sure United wont win 10 titles in 15 years in the near future . The fan base of United will always dictate that the Glory days will always be close at hand. Mind you arnt we the only unbeaten side in the League hardly finished just yet.
As regards Rooney, hes started to think hes bigger than the club & should be treated as Beckham, Nostrilboy, Stam & Ince ie. shown the door.
United are bigger than a fat Scoucer with his brains in his dick.
About the first post that you've made in a while, Rod, that makes you come across as a United supporter. Usually its how United of today don't measure up or how your 1966 England boys (who fluked it on home soil) were the best in the world.
Old 18-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

the difference is rod, you could afford to replace, or had players waiting in the wings to replace, becks, ruud, stam, and ince, michael owen isnt going to replace rooney, and if you get say, Ł50m for him, how much of that will fergie get to buy a suitable replacement ?, maybe half of it ?. i dont know the ins and outs, but i find it VERY funny, that fergie gets rid of players when they become superstars. with ince, becks, ruud, and stam, there best days were behind them, so maybe that was a stroke of genius on his part, but rooney and ronaldo, have YEARS left in them.

and a fat scouser with a dick for a brain ?, wasnt that last season when he scored 34 goals for you, and was the main reason you challenged for trophys.

maybe we should start calling torres a useless spanish prick, seeing as his form is awful, and looks like he couldnt hit a barn door with a shovel, but, thats not our style, we support our players, through the bad times, aswel as the good
Old 18-10-2010, 02:05 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fiddy thinks its all rosey and keeps desperately trying to turn all these posts or topic back onto MUFC but the truth is Liverpool still need what the were seeking in 2007, a new stadium. He can bang on about low operating costs or how they make profit all he likes but they are massively lagging behind United and now Arsenal. They can't compete with them end of. Then there's City, Chelsea who don't make a lot but have rich owners so that's your four right there and Spurs spend a fair whack too.

As it stands they're in the relegation zone, just been owned by their two biggest rivals and constantly seeing Torres look knackered and that Gerrard has lost his legs. Look on their next game, look how slow his driving runs are these days. Fiddy should forget Giggs and Neville who don't play much, he should worry about LFC replacing Carragher and Gerrard, who play every week.

Hey, Fiddy, who you got in the Champions league on Wednesday mate?
Old 18-10-2010, 02:26 PM
wrcjuha
BANNED
BANNED

Default Sounding very Bitter for a rag !

Fiddy thinks its all rosey and keeps desperately trying to turn all these posts or topic back onto MUFC but the truth is Liverpool still need what the were seeking in 2007, a new stadium. He can bang on about low operating costs or how they make profit all he likes but they are massively lagging behind United and now Arsenal. They can't compete with them end of. Then there's City, Chelsea who don't make a lot but have rich owners so that's your four right there and Spurs spend a fair whack too.

As it stands they're in the relegation zone, just been owned by their two biggest rivals and constantly seeing Torres look knackered and that Gerrard has lost his legs. Look on their next game, look how slow his driving runs are these days. Fiddy should forget Giggs and Neville who don't play much, he should worry about LFC replacing Carragher and Gerrard, who play every week.

Hey, Fiddy, who you got in the Champions league on Wednesday mate?
I actually think Fiddy talks a lot of rational sense at times, he's far from always painting a rosey picture at Liverpool. You only have to read the majority of his text in this thread alone to work that one out!

Agreed, liverpool would benefit from a bigger stadium, but if they are getting themselves on a sound financial footing by the looks of it at the moment, which is far more important to the stability and survival of any club. How's it down at Sold Trafford on the financial front at the minute? Everything rosey is it? There are some very interesting Facts on Google/BBC Panorama/Financial Journals etc to read up on United's current situation. They all seem to contradict your propaganda on a recent pro United thread you commented on.

But we are all forgetting, your the mighty Man United, you will always be amazing and all conquering. Funny that though, as a kid, I was always lead to believe that of Liverpool. Funny how times can change eh?

As for Liverpool Massively lagging behind United? Well on the field at this very moment ....YES, but things can change very quickly. United appear to be The Titanic of football at the moment and who would of thought City would be where they are now? All rag's I know would of themselves at the thought of City being back to The Kings of The City, but it just goes to show. Times are a changing !

Seeing as your a Football Expert though Skeg, just see Ladbrokes latest odds 7/2 Rooney Will leave before next season 1/6 He Won't ......... Got any tips?

Quick Reply: Unlucky Liverpool