General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

I am fecked off. 47% insurance rise

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 02:34 AM
conor.rst
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pauls mk6 flame
im 19 been driving 2years now so got no claims, mk6 1.4 fiesta flame costs me £1500 to insure, shouldnt put your aims so high dude you cant ensure anything with a big engine for a while
not this year no.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:47 AM
liam-rst
shit happens

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

an there was of thinkin i was hard done by with the cab goin from 122 a year to 186 lol, wot can i say mate, i had my first s2 at 19 an my insurance was over 3k then an that was 9 years ago, unfortunatly its just a storm you gotta weather if thats the car u really wanna drive
Old 01-11-2010, 07:50 AM
m4tt274
PassionFord Post Whore!!

fully comp brought mine down alot.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:59 AM
dazparki
Part of the Furniture

Yeah, likewise. Fully comp can be much cheaper then 3rd party....

And they wonder why people drive with no insurance. Pfft.

Insurance is a f***ing joke!
Old 01-11-2010, 08:36 AM
rubinsbin
BANNED
BANNED

Who forces young people to drive with no insurance???

You cannot blame the insurance companies its your responsibility when you drive a car with insurance or not same goes for tax etc etc.
Very old argument this is every year -year after year
18 years old car modded to the bollocks (rs at that!!)
walk before you can run thats my advice.
Are you conversant with roadcraft-iam ?
Have a read-----------
Old 01-11-2010, 09:03 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

insured the mondeo for less than £500 this year, although that was still about a 20% increase but it's had a lot of mods, all declared

the fiesta is £540 and that's gone up and it would have gone up by about 10% if it wern't for the wheels etc and the wife driving as well

i was tooling about in a 3 door when i was 19 and it cost me £60 a month to insure

but this was 20 odd years ago
Old 01-11-2010, 09:23 AM
dazparki
Part of the Furniture

What I'm getting at is, car insurance a few years ago was reasonable. Still alot, but reasonable. But recently it's just gone crazy. Not saying that Connor is going to drive with no insurance, but this is what happens. You get insured in the car, nice and easy, fall in love with it, renewal price makes you wanna cry, drive the car uninsured (maybe just once, maybe for a while), you get caught. You either lose your license or get many points. You then can't get insured or can't afford the sky high prices. Drive uninsured again, get caught again. Do a few months in prison, this leads to drugs and robbery, and before you can say RS Turbo, you've got AIDS before your 21.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Shifty Disco
Regular Contributor

Here's an example of how much its gone up. I was getting quotes for a Focus 2.0 ESP just before I passed my test (I was curious) of around £1500 fully comp. Same car again, this time with 6 months of being a driver and I'm now getting quotes of £2600.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:11 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

How many people complaining about insurance premiums have, in the past, claimed for an 'injury accident'? If so, then you've only got yourself to blame.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:28 AM
phil_focus
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by dazparki
What I'm getting at is, car insurance a few years ago was reasonable. Still alot, but reasonable. But recently it's just gone crazy. Not saying that Connor is going to drive with no insurance, but this is what happens. You get insured in the car, nice and easy, fall in love with it, renewal price makes you wanna cry, drive the car uninsured (maybe just once, maybe for a while), you get caught. You either lose your license or get many points. You then can't get insured or can't afford the sky high prices. Drive uninsured again, get caught again. Do a few months in prison, this leads to drugs and robbery, and before you can say RS Turbo, you've got AIDS before your 21.

and who's fault is that?

its not the insurance company!

i do agree that insurance premiums are shit and on the rise but i see this as a direct result of falling driver standards. i see more and more useless people on the roads every day and it only gets worse when the snow falls as most dont have a clue how to drive in snow.

take last winter for example. thick fresh snow on the ground and i still was able to drive the 8 miles into work every day on rural un-salted twisty hilly roads in a 2l mk1 focus. the nly way i managed that was sensible 15mph crawling (sometimes a little quicker) yet the idiots behind me were driving way too close for even dry summer roads and not even passing 3 crashed cars on one stretch of road that had crashed that morning made the idiots think....i need a bigger stopping gap as if i touch the brakes i'm only going to slide.

also i think far too many people rely on driver aids these days and think the car will do it for them. "oh its ok in the snow i've got abs" that still aint gonna fucking stop you.

anyway rant over.

oh and btw my last years premium was £660 FC on my 2l focus with all mods declared and i was 21 with 4 years experiance, 2 years no claims and 3 points.

havnt got insurance at the mo as i've been undergoing knee surgery so took the car off the road to tidy up a bit.

ka's are dirt cheap to insure and i've found family hatches like the focus to be cheap aswell as its seen as a more sensible car than a smaller car even if the smaller car is a lower insurance group!
Old 01-11-2010, 12:17 PM
DAN P
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Gav Diamond
Insurance is a joke Last year payed £520 for my daily driver, a X reg Golf Gti with 2 years no claims
Renewal price with 3yrs NC was £795

Spent 2 days on the phone and net and eventually got it down to £560.

Worst part is i can insure my cos, all mod declared with protected NC etc for a little over £600 (thats with 9yrs NC)
mine was the same but t reg golf gti was paying £460 with 2 years then they wanted 1k lol told them to do one got it for £520 in the end
Old 01-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

After spending the last few weeks shopping around and phoning EVERYONE, i got my insurance for just over £500 , thats about £100 more than last year. it is a better policy than i had last year though, i have breakdown cover and legal assistance, which i didnt have last year. still pissed me off though, got 7 years no claims, no points, and im 32, and over £500 to insure a car that is group 16 is to much imho.

Last edited by Fiddy; 01-11-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Roosie
500bhp Cosworth in making

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
How many people complaining about insurance premiums have, in the past, claimed for an 'injury accident'? If so, then you've only got yourself to blame.

give your mouth a rest!!!

It pisses me off you trying to blame the claims culture..... yes its bad but its not what causing the hike.
by statistics this year so far compared to 2009 there have been less PI claims so why havent the insurance companies passed it onto the people?

Norwich union are up on profit by 7% than last year........ why havent they passed it on.

IF insurance company wasnt into people claiming personal injury unnecessary then why do they always send the paperwork for clients to sign when they clearly said they not injured??? BECAUSE THERE MAKING MONEY OFF EACH OTHER so.................................Why havent they passed it on to us drivers.

you tell me when you ever see insurance company not making more profit every year over previous???

your so anti claiming you seem to blame everything on people making PI Claims yes there are fraudstrers out there but its so hard to police but in all honesty the insurance companies are the worst fraudsters.

One day I HOPE NEVER you might need to call upon a PI claim when you cant work or you had to give up a hobby or had so much time off work its put you in a position were you might need to make a claim.

why dont you do what you do best and write crap magazines and take pics of people doing burnouts,
rant over

Last edited by Roosie; 01-11-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:05 PM
gjh
10K+ Poster!!

Received 347 Likes on 320 Posts

Insurance is a hell of a lot of money for something you shouldn't (hopefully) ever use. Its a joke to be honest.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:16 PM
moho
Virgin

hey guys i have just one thing to say for all the young drivers... ADMIRAL! these guys never fail to impress me with their quotes always miles cheaper than anyone else. If you go on moneysupermarket they will give you their best quote. im currently driving an x reg saxo vtr (shamful i know =[) lol i have been driving for 2 years clean insurance no points 0NCB £1310.80 a year i just did a quote on a random ERST after i had read all the comments on this topic and admiral again gave me the best quote of £2215.55 a year. but all i can say to you mate is get some NCB a friend of mine has been driving the same amount of time as me he even passed the same day lol but he also has a clean license and no points except he has 2 NCB and he is paying £654 a year for his anniversary edition saxo VTR. and his doesnt have a CAT 1 alarm =[. points of my story then really are try admiral on money supermarket, get as much NCB as you can and more importantly enjoy that ERST as much as you can even if you cant drive it =] hope i've helped mate.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Eigdoog
±§~Quadzackular~§±

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

saph for 5.3k :O

i have been driving for two years now (im 21) and can insure my saph for £1300. but yet my focus (2 litre) would cost me over 2k. cant work any of it out really.

Plus i dont have any claims as for them 2 years i have been on my mums insurance but these quotes are if im on my own.

Last edited by Eigdoog; 01-11-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:09 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by Roosie
give your mouth a rest!!!

It pisses me off you trying to blame the claims culture..... yes its bad but its not what causing the hike.
by statistics this year so far compared to 2009 there have been less PI claims so why havent the insurance companies passed it onto the people?

Norwich union are up on profit by 7% than last year........ why havent they passed it on.

IF insurance company wasnt into people claiming personal injury unnecessary then why do they always send the paperwork for clients to sign when they clearly said they not injured??? BECAUSE THERE MAKING MONEY OFF EACH OTHER so.................................Why havent they passed it on to us drivers.

you tell me when you ever see insurance company not making more profit every year over previous???

your so anti claiming you seem to blame everything on people making PI Claims yes there are fraudstrers out there but its so hard to police but in all honesty the insurance companies are the worst fraudsters.

One day I HOPE NEVER you might need to call upon a PI claim when you cant work or you had to give up a hobby or had so much time off work its put you in a position were you might need to make a claim.

why dont you do what you do best and write crap magazines and take pics of people doing burnouts,
rant over
Dry your eyes.

You and I both know how massive the 'false claims' culture is becoming. I've utterly nothing against genuine claimants, but when my neighbour can extract £60K from the system with an imaginary incident, it's clear that the industry is corrupt in the extreme.

If the claims culture isn't to blame, care to tell me why Insurance is so high in Northern ireland?
Old 01-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Fiddy
After spending the last few weeks shopping around and phoning EVERYONE, i got my insurance for just over £500 , thats about £100 more than last year. it is a better policy than i had last year though, i have breakdown cover and legal assistance, which i didnt have last year. still pissed me off though, got 7 years no claims, no points, and im 32, and over £500 to insure a car that is group 16 is to much imho.

Fiddy that seems ridiculous!

My m3, 11k value, 6yr ncb, almost 31, no points = £540!
Old 01-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Jamie@FastFord
Jamie @ Fast Ford

rant over

By the way Roosie Dan doesn't write, he edits. He edits the 'crap' I write and photoshops the pics of Neil 'doing burnouts'!
Old 01-11-2010, 02:30 PM
conor.rst
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by rubinsbin
Who forces young people to drive with no insurance???

You cannot blame the insurance companies its your responsibility when you drive a car with insurance or not same goes for tax etc etc.
Very old argument this is every year -year after year
18 years old car modded to the bollocks (rs at that!!)
walk before you can run thats my advice.
Are you conversant with roadcraft-iam ?
Have a read-----------
Are you a moron ?

How many times do i have to say i know that im not getting insured on my rs. I am tryin to be fucking sencible and get somthing cheap but why the fuck should i pay 1500+ for somthing thats 1L and cost 200 quid ?
Old 01-11-2010, 02:36 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by conor.rst
Are you a moron ?

How many times do i have to say i know that im not getting insured on my rs. I am tryin to be fucking sencible and get somthing cheap but why the fuck should i pay 1500+ for somthing thats 1L and cost 200 quid ?
Because you could crash into a car that costs a lot more than yours... and then the driver will reckon his neck hurts... and then Roosie pops up and gives him £9K.... and then has a go on your mum.

Roosie must be stopped!
Old 01-11-2010, 02:40 PM
muz
Wye Valley Hardcore

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

A bit off topic, but false PI claims really fuck me off! The mrs cousin (who I'll add at this point id a jobless scrounger)was in a taxi which had a bump at 10MPH. He got home and said to his neighbor he had just been in a bump in a taxi which he found funny but he was ok and they told him to look up whiplash symptoms on the internet ASAP and get down the hospital. He did this, put a claim in and just got £2,200! As if thats not bad enough while the claim was going through, he fell over pissed up wrestling his mate and broke his leg and his PI lawyer said to him, go out and find a cracked, raised pavement thats sticking up as high as a 50p, take a photo of it and I'll put a claim in for that for you as well, which he's done. He's looking at another £4k for that!
You're telling me this sin't a problem because that money has to come from somewhere.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by muz
he fell over pissed up wrestling his mate and broke his leg and his PI lawyer said to him, go out and find a cracked, raised pavement thats sticking up as high as a 50p, take a photo of it and I'll put a claim in for that for you as well, which he's done. He's looking at another £4k for that!
You're telling me this sin't a problem because that money has to come from somewhere.

Reminds me of the story i have mentioned on here before. I was walking home from hospital with my arm in a cast after breaking it fighting and some ambulance chasers stopped me asking if "i'd had an accident in the past six months" I laughed saying "How can you tell mate"

Even when i waved them off saying it's my own fault as i broke it scrapping. The followed me telling me about cracks in the pavement and curbs. Bit wrong i thought.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:46 PM
muz
Wye Valley Hardcore

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

The fact he was telling me about it and expected me to be impressed. I damn near knocked his head when he told me.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:49 PM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Aye mate. Morals. Stupidity shouldn't be awarded and if you done something a bit daft/stupid or out of order you shoudln't gain.

While i was technically in the "right" for how my injury came about, like fuck could i take money for breaking my hand in a scrap as i was brought up to know that it's wrong.

It's very pikey.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:49 PM
phil_focus
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by conor.rst
Are you a moron ?

one reason for paying that much on a shit box is because you are young and inexperianced and therefore a very high risk. oh and your male

the other reason is that with that 200 quid shit box you could crash into an £1 million veyron or worse still kill somebody. yes i realise this is worst case cenario and very unlikely to ever happen but it is perfectly true and what the insurance companies work on. if your more likely to crash than someone else you're more likely to cause a HUGE claim and loss for the company compared to the ammount you pay.

its a shitty situation to be in so i do sympathise with you, hell i'm still in it to some extent, but its the same for everyone and your doing the right thing by gaining that experiance and vital no claims bonus.

another thing insurance companies dont like is if you go from say a 1.1 saxo (classic boy racer car) to a far more powerful and far quicker car like say a focus rs because you will be used to driving the 1.1 about but not used to the power and handling of the rs and therefore are more likely to crash the rs in your first year of ownership than your 3rd year of ownership of the saxo.

Moho is right, admiral is great for young drivers...been cheap for me. also helps putting your mum on as a named driver if she's got full no claims...mine saves me about £180-£200 a year!
Old 01-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Roosie

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
Reminds me of the story i have mentioned on here before. I was walking home from hospital with my arm in a cast after breaking it fighting and some ambulance chasers stopped me asking if "i'd had an accident in the past six months" I laughed saying "How can you tell mate"

Even when i waved them off saying it's my own fault as i broke it scrapping. The followed me telling me about cracks in the pavement and curbs. Bit wrong i thought.

Well for start off no one is allowed to approach you (Cold Call) so you should have just reported it but there is no need for that im glad we dont deal with Public Liabilty claims as there was a lot of bogus ones so we decided to not do them. Btw what part of the country was this in were they approach you? its not something we tend to see in norfolk much but i could imagine in big towns you would have it.

Because you could crash into a car that costs a lot more than yours... and then the driver will reckon his neck hurts... and then Roosie pops up and gives him £9K.... and then has a go on your mum.

Roosie must be stopped!
So stereotypical!!!

Originally Posted by Jamie@FastFord
By the way Roosie Dan doesn't write, he edits. He edits the 'crap' I write and photoshops the pics of Neil 'doing burnouts'!
you know what i mean. actually i was probably a bit harsh tbh

Dry your eyes.

You and I both know how massive the 'false claims' culture is becoming. I've utterly nothing against genuine claimants, but when my neighbour can extract £60K from the system with an imaginary incident, it's clear that the industry is corrupt in the extreme.

If the claims culture isn't to blame, care to tell me why Insurance is so high in Northern ireland?
so because of your neighbour everyones the same? do you know he deffo got this money?

Originally Posted by Neil@FastFord
Aye mate. Morals. Stupidity shouldn't be awarded and if you done something a bit daft/stupid or out of order you shoudln't gain.

While i was technically in the "right" for how my injury came about, like fuck could i take money for breaking my hand in a scrap as i was brought up to know that it's wrong.

It's very pikey.
agree people need to have higher morals in some situations i turn down so many claims a week for "fighting" "minor car Accidents" slipped on ice blah blah.
without being nasty or blunt we ask them to find another firm who deal with things like this.
Old 01-11-2010, 03:29 PM
paceo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

my fiesta rs turbo is £161 to insure for this year and im 25
Old 01-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

without being nasty or blunt we ask them to find another firm who deal with things like this.
yes im sure your company and a small minority do their work based on whats morally right.

but theres plenty who dont.

PI claims like we have now is yet another stupid american import that isnt necessary. Should have a government regulated table of tariffs for set injurys at fair levels.

IMO PI should ONLY cover the actual loss. eg loss of earnings and a small bit of compensation for the injury.

obviously if someones in a wheelchair for life the costs rise exponentially but far too often that isnt the case yet people get loads of money.

round my way you hear of far too many dole scroungers getting 10k for whiplash or silly injurys like a broken finger plus loss of earnings yet they havent worked in years but they took into consideration the guys potential earnings had he got a job WTF. its absurd.

it would be like me breaking my leg and being unable to work for a year (despite being a student) then trying to claim £55k because the navy might have taken me back full time

Originally Posted by dazparki
Do a few months in prison, this leads to drugs and robbery, and before you can say RS Turbo, you've got AIDS before your 21.
your doing it wrong your not supposed to drop the soap homie if your clever you do the bumming. much smaller chance of getting bum aids when your bumming them

and if you get into drugs, simples dont use dirty needles every city and town has a needle exchange so use it.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:11 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

so because of your neighbour everyones the same? do you know he deffo got this money?.
No, and yes.

agree people need to have higher morals in some situations i turn down so many claims a week for "fighting" "minor car Accidents" slipped on ice blah blah.
So why be so defensive? If you're one of the good guys who only ever helps out genuine PI claims my post wasn't aimed at you.

I've no idea what you get up to on a daily basis but there are a HUGE number of ambulance chasers encouraging the greedy to scrounge off the system. While I'm sure there are some 'good eggs' it is an insideous industry that makes us pay more for our insurance.

"Meanwhile, few can predict when the bill for settling personal injury claims will level off as “no-win, no-fee” lawyers seek out accident victims to pursue their claims. One estimate suggests 30,000 fraudulent claims are paid out each year, adding an average £80 to the cost of each policy purchased.

New figures from the Association of British Insurers (ABI) from an analysis of 50,000 low value personal injury claims reveal an average compensation payout of £2,430 - plus legal fees of £2,100 a time. A moneysupermarket.com report suggested in September that one motorist in every 20 aged under 35 has “staged” an accident to make a fraudulent insurance claim.

AA spokesman Ian Crowder says: “Ultimately honest motorists pay for this scam through rising premiums. The fact is that it is very difficult to clinically disagree when claimants say they have whiplash injuries, and on low value claims insurers know it is cheaper to pay up than to fight the case in the courts.”

Old 01-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Gav Diamond
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

This is the thing though mate, there are other firms out there willing to take these claims.

I listen to Galaxy FM on the radio at work and there is a advert that actually annoys me (cant remember the company name) but they quote that you should claim for these slip and falls as the money is just sitting there unclaimed (like these companys have a pot of cash just sat there waiting for people to claim, what a fooking joke)
Old 01-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Roosie

Originally Posted by Gav Diamond
This is the thing though mate, there are other firms out there willing to take these claims.

I listen to Galaxy FM on the radio at work and there is a advert that actually annoys me (cant remember the company name) but they quote that you should claim for these slip and falls as the money is just sitting there unclaimed (like these companys have a pot of cash just sat there waiting for people to claim, what a fooking joke)

I Agree GAV

there are so many adverts out there it pisses me off

We dont advertise at all apart from a website. we are contracted to a few insurance companys so we get all the work from that and word of mouth. we do have a few agents that work for us also funny thing we do all the claims for DSA (ironic really)

Also when i see some stats about bogus claims managment companys they was 93% owned by non english owned companys.
BY THE WAY im not racist ill scan the page at work were it states this .
Old 01-11-2010, 04:36 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by paceo
my fiesta rs turbo is £161 to insure for this year and im 25
How the fuck did you manage that?

Is it totally bog standard? We pay more than that for our 1.2 Clio and we are both over 30.

I was pissed off when my renewal came in at £475 against last years premium of £375, but I guess I should be grateful after reading about some of the premiums you young-uns pay.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:08 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

a woman my mrs works with has just "won" a court battle for her daughter who was left brain damaged by the hospital when she was born due to some sort of negligance on their part

she was awared £6 million in compo

unfortunatly, she died earlier in the year aged 16, so they "only" got £1 million

so who pays for that?
Old 01-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm sure its all a knock-on effect from all the shit thats going on. The big handouts to all the countries in trouble recently etc. I haven't followed this thread or the argument, but I know the cost of living is creeping up much faster than I can earn it.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:40 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Well I'm fucked off now ..... 11 years NCB, Zero accidents or claims or points, van insurance last year for a £300 hack was £260... This year, they want £570 ffs ... So my premium has doubled and a bit, for not having any crashes this year..... My Escort is insured for £23,000 and it's only £790 a year!!!

Pisstaking cunts, I am struggling now as all of my NCBs are on the Cossies, and the company were mirroring them for the last 3 years, but now I can't get a sensible quote!

Fucking ridiculous
Old 01-11-2010, 07:30 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Lambchop
Fiddy that seems ridiculous!

My m3, 11k value, 6yr ncb, almost 31, no points = £540!
tell me about it chop. i genuinely phoned around every company i could find, did the compare websites, the lot, even adrian flux wanted £900. it is parked on the street, and only has the ford alarm, which will be contributing factors, and, i did make a claim end of last year when some coont nicked the wheels off my old escort gti winter hack, which tbh, on reflection, i defo should not have done, as they wrote the fucker off because replacing the wheels, would be more than 50% of the cars total value

but ive got protected no claims, so as i said, ive stil got seven years no claims.

Speaking of M3's, my plan was to buy wor lass a people carrier after crimbo, then sell the mondy, save for a couple of month, and buy an 3 litre E36 M3 for myself, as there cheap as chips these days, and i was thinking, at my age, with no points, and seven years no claims, its about time i bought a proper car, the insurance wouldnt be bad, and if i used wor lasses people carrier to potter about in, and the M3 on limited mileage as a toy, id be on to winner. but the cheapest insurnace quote i got for an M3 was £1100, but again, thats parked outside, at the same adresss. so that plans going on the back burner for a while.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:01 PM
dazparki
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver

your doing it wrong your not supposed to drop the soap homie if your clever you do the bumming. much smaller chance of getting bum aids when your bumming them

and if you get into drugs, simples dont use dirty needles every city and town has a needle exchange so use it.

Hahahahahahahahahaha !!! xD
Old 01-11-2010, 08:18 PM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

its a joke im 33 mega no claims fully comp and still 400 quid a year on a 1.8 mondeo
Old 01-11-2010, 08:34 PM
e30cossie
E36 cosworth

Originally Posted by stuboy
its a joke im 33 mega no claims fully comp and still 400 quid a year on a 1.8 mondeo
Did you look around ? £400 is not that bad.

Quick Reply: I am fecked off. 47% insurance rise