General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

A big thanks

Search this Thread

Old 27-09-2010, 01:55 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mal.
I dunno!

Don't care to be fair, I just feel sorry for Dave.

Maybe this thread should be deleted. Only reason his 3rd might be better
Old 27-09-2010, 01:59 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Its Dave
I would but really what its going to do? nothing!! Helen was 100 out of 10 in my eyes, 1 in a million!!

At the end of the day Helen has made her choice and thats that

Not everyone liked her, but you cant please everyone. All l can take from this is some great times and memories..Yes helen will be missed

I do wish her well in her next relationship, she is not a easy person to put up with but then none of us are

now then, who going with you on that holiday then?
Old 27-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

I ain't seen Helen on here disputing any of Dave's facts.....
She's not been on here talking about it at all, so clearly she doesnt feel that her love life need's PF's help.

That doesnt mean she agrees with everything though surely? just that she has risen above it and not bothered to give it the time of day.
Old 27-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Nicole
There are two sides to every story and people shouldn't be putting their two pennies worth in without knowing all the facts!
3 sides, person a's view, person b's view, the truth.

Very rarely is that 3rd side the same as either of the first 2

Are you all that small minded that you make your judgement and condemn someone after hearing only one side?
Of course they are, this is PF
Old 27-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Its Dave
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no lm going on my own, dont want anyone just need myself, money, good food, loads of drink and some great nights

If l can spend a week in Thailand on my own then this is going to be very easy
Old 27-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Chip
She's not been on here talking about it at all, so clearly she doesnt feel that her love life need's PF's help.

That doesnt mean she agrees with everything though surely? just that she has risen above it and not bothered to give it the time of day.

Well, being small minded and being presented with Dave's side only, that's the side I'm on!!

Seeing as he ain't taking me on holiday now, if someone else has a different side I'm willing to switch...
Old 27-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Its Dave

Fuerteventura Nightlife
The main centre of Nightlife in Fuerteventura is Corralejo, so if you are looking for lively Nights out, you should make sure that you are staying in this resort - Taxi fares between Corralejo and Costa Calma will set you back quite a bit!
That said, all of the resorts do have their fair share of Bars and Clubs, however these can be quiet especially in low-season.

Im staying in Corralejo so should have some good nights, will do a post on what l get up to
Old 27-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Its Dave

Also going to do a Passion ford meet

Got this as a pm last night

Originally Posted by Nash
Dave if your going to Forty on the 13th give me a bell mate, me and the wife are there from the 9th till 16th so if you want a beer ring me and will see how close we are.

Cheers Nash.
So thats a night out!!!
Old 27-09-2010, 02:18 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Fuerteventura Nightlife
The main centre of Nightlife in Fuerteventura is Corralejo, so if you are looking for lively Nights out, you should make sure that you are staying in this resort - Taxi fares between Corralejo and Costa Calma will set you back quite a bit!
That said, all of the resorts do have their fair share of Bars and Clubs, however these can be quiet especially in low-season.

Im staying in Corralejo so should have some good nights, will do a post on what l get up to
fuck pronoucing that lot after a skinful

wear a name badge with your hotel on it just to make sure eh
Old 27-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

no lm going on my own, dont want anyone just need myself, money, good food, loads of drink and some great nights

Poor Mal
Old 27-09-2010, 02:25 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

so does that mean daves does then ?, the poor fucker
Old 27-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Fiddy
so does that mean daves does then ?, the poor fucker
He might have felt like he did at the beginning of the thread, but I doubt he still does after a few pages of the usual PF shite
Old 27-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Lambchop
Poor Mal
Ah well, I tried!

He might have felt like he did at the beginning of the thread, but I doubt he still does after a few pages of the usual PF shite
I like the usual PF shite!!
Old 27-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Moonstone Steve.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by stevenebm
am i right in saying big ern looks like chip but about 5 stone heavier.with arms like garth?
The Bigern i met yesterday was nowt like Chip.

Steve
Old 27-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

It's Mal I feel sorry for in all of this... First you all slag his car off and then he's told there won't be no holiday after all. Hold your head high, Mal and be strong. You'll look back on all of this one day and laugh.

Benni.
Old 27-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Cheers Benni!! I blame BigErn to be honest, the philandering slag that he is!!
Old 27-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Cheers Benni!! I blame BigErn to be honest, the philandering slag that he is!!
I can't help but think he owes you a holiday.

Benni.
Old 27-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Massively embarrassing thread. Get a grip of yourself Dave. Give yourself a slap and get on with it. You've had a lucky escape.
Old 27-09-2010, 10:11 PM
wozzy
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by vikingboy
Hold on a minute.....just in case this gets out of hand, im called ian and have an m5 and haven't been anywhere near helen......just wanted to make sure we are all good on that score....just before any savage rumours start. I certainly wouldn't go anywhere daves been that's for sure!
best of luck to you both though.....
pmsl!!! covering ya back eh ian???

dave i dont come on here too much so didn't know all this. chin up bud times a great healer. why dont you start a 700bhp project on your escos!! that'll take your mind off things
Old 27-09-2010, 10:47 PM
Its Dave

Originally Posted by wozzy
pmsl!!! covering ya back eh ian???

dave i dont come on here too much so didn't know all this. chin up bud times a great healer. why dont you start a 700bhp project on your escos!! that'll take your mind off things

No chance been and done that, had offer to work abroad for a year good pay so really thinking about it, just going to miss the cats

Will wait and see how l feel after my holiday in 2 weeks
Old 28-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dave, im not gonna slag Helen off as i always found her to be nice if a little hard work when shes not in the mood

BUT sometimes it just aint ment to be, i been there and i know how much it burns you and worse when she is with someone else aswell,,,, just eats you up inside but you HAVE to keep your head, get your mates round and just chillax/cry/bitch to mates and generally have a laugh to get your head round things

i split with nikki 1 year ago and tbh i aint found anyone who comes close to her and aint interested BUT i am alot stronger in myself and still manage to enjoy myself ALOT

good luck anyway and if you need to talk ect or anything im not that far a drive from me and im MORE than willing to talk your ears off chatting crap about nothing to keep your head straight

seriously you got my number and im always about on facebook so just ask
Old 28-09-2010, 07:05 AM
Its Dave

Cheers Ginge

Have got today of so going to clear alot of crap l have hanging around get some more bits on e-bay so got a busy day in front of me

Right of to the gym as l have only just got up, and need to keep the new slim and improved dave going!!
Old 28-09-2010, 07:24 AM
Its Dave

Originally Posted by RS Grant
Maybe she was being a shitcunt. Maybe she was giving it one last go to see if she had any feelings left Daveyboy, either way, its over now mate.

I've not seen a before/after pic of you but the difference must be massive if people are struggling to notice its you... as I said in the original thread that was deleted by an over zealous moderator, the best way to get over a girl, is to get under another one. Thats a solid gold fact.

Cheers,
Grant

Here you go

I was 20 stone at christmas

this is me now at 14stone 12

So l lossed 5 stone since christmas gone from a size 40 jean to a 36 jean and nearly a size 34
Old 28-09-2010, 07:25 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well done mate!
Old 28-09-2010, 07:30 AM
JamesH
10K+ Poster!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Good work
Old 28-09-2010, 08:23 AM
Daveysaff
Skint Passionford User

Fair play to you mate
Any diet secrets or just graft and no maccys?
Old 28-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Hi Dave,
I guess you knew what you would get from posting this on a public forum mate so take a deep breath and let the roll over you, PF at its worst sadly but there you go, we all find it amusing when its someone else, so take the rough with the smooth..

On a topical note, I guess you and Helen have perhaps done your time together now mate. Break ups are immensely hard, and many many mistakes are made in the early months, largely due to the simple fact that nature ensures your heart will more often than not rule your head and that leads to the sort of problems your are experiencing now.

Its so easy to lay blame on each others doors but in reality its often 50/50 and just a part of the whole process we need to go through in order to finally prove to ourselves that the other person is no longer what we want or need. When we break up for good its so hard to remember the bad times because your heart is clinging to the good and overruling the part of your brain that says quite clearly "Thank God Its All Over". I'm sure your brain said that to you too, you just ignored it totally by switching thoughts to the good times!

My only advice is this: Take a month out with no contact to break the cycle of many years that has developed. IE: you speak to each other every few hours. Its like smoking, a habit, and it needs breaking.

If you are still on speaking terms via text / email / FB / etc then make it clear to her you don't want any contact, then remove all piccies and memories from your locality and engage in other activities to keep your mind involved in other things, and don't go to bed unless your tired... lying in bed thinking is a killer!

If you do have to think about it, make a list of positives and negatives relating to your relationship, and be TOTALLY honest with yourself. Chances are there were a LOT more negatives than positives if you have now split up. Its interesting to see how differently you view that list as you read it week after week. Very interesting.

In took me a very long time to finally accept that Nicole and I were over mate, and it hurt massively when she found someone new, so I can sympathize with your pain but its all a natural and unavoidable part of this process. Now I have accepted it totally and also found myself a new partner it is like life has opened itself back up for me and I can see my future quite clearly again, not to mention the flaws in my previous relationship... it all makes us a better and stronger person.

As a final point:
Think yourself lucky you don't have young children together mate as if you did you would also have to come to terms with the fact you would need to speak with and meet her weekly for the next 18 or so years, and go to school days together etc, probably with the new partner! Very hard indeed! Think about that... you had a lucky escape. lol
Old 28-09-2010, 08:48 AM
lead_foot
is awesome

How is Quidco Stu?

Go and nail some fit sluts Dave, you'll soon forget about her.
Old 28-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Fair play on the weight loss Dave!
Old 28-09-2010, 09:48 AM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Dave,

well done on the weight loss !

You are still an ugly c**t though
Old 28-09-2010, 11:12 AM
Its Dave

Originally Posted by Flux Capacitor.
Dave,

well done on the weight loss !

You are still an ugly c**t though

Simon

I was the fat one and you was the ugly one
Old 28-09-2010, 11:26 AM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Sorry to hear about all this Dave - was there myself last year with my ex so I know exactly how you feel mate. Physically you're in better shape than you have been for some time and fair play to you so get out there an enjoy life mate. It's tough, really tough, but what Stu suggests with his month theory does work mate....try it
Old 28-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

An inspirational quote I found....

“Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.”

But I much prefer this one......

"It's better to have loved and lost than live with a psycho for the rest of your life!"
Old 28-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

An inspirational quote I found....

“Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.”

But I much prefer this one......

"It's better to have loved and lost than live with a psycho for the rest of your life!"

Mal, what's your beef with Helen? I'm gonna take a stab that Maria is part of the reason you dislike her? Apologies if i'm wrong...

Might aswell dish the dirt in here anyway, thats what this beast of a thread is all about
Old 28-09-2010, 03:50 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Coldo
Mal, what's your beef with Helen? I'm gonna take a stab that Maria is part of the reason you dislike her? Apologies if i'm wrong...

Might aswell dish the dirt in here anyway, thats what this beast of a thread is all about
No dirt to dish mate, and nowt to do with her.

After reading Dave's earlier post that was deleted I felt properly sorry for him. He was gutted and I was a tad disappointed that such a seemingly lovely young lady like Helen would string him along like that!!
Old 28-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

No dirt to dish mate, and nowt to do with her.

After reading Dave's earlier post that was deleted I felt properly sorry for him. He was gutted and I was a tad disappointed that such a seemingly lovely young lady like Helen would string him along like that!!

PMSL, i don't know whether to believe you or not! I'll leave it be now though
Old 28-09-2010, 03:57 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Coldo
Lol, same assumption I made.

Maria apparently hates Helen
Mal follows Maria like a puppy dog, so now Mal mates Helen too

He's as easy to see through as the glass he is chatting about
Old 28-09-2010, 04:03 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups Chippy! You should know that.

It's Dave I feel sorry for.
Old 28-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Great minds think alike Chipper.
Old 28-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

thats a whole new can of worms by the sounds of things. This could really be a 10 pager now!

Quick Reply: A big thanks