General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

not paid enough tax?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 11:22 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts
Default not paid enough tax?

apparently some of us haven't paid enough tax as paye types, so how do we know we are going to get shafted?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11186397

or is it a case of the postie giving us more bad news?
Old 04-09-2010, 11:28 PM
Eigdoog
±§~Quadzackular~§±

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

:/ I bet i gotta pay it all back... just my luck cossie may be for sale if that happens...
Old 04-09-2010, 11:33 PM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

Location: Look in your mirror.....to late now u can see my rear :D
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

as far as i know they will charge you more tax if uve underpayed till they have recouped whats ow. which personnally i think thats fooking pathetic. it not youre fault they have put you on the wrong tax braket. this government is all bout the rich an murdering us working class. really beging to piss me off tbh. i wish the taliban had shot mr cameron down when he visited afgan tbh. cant stand the tory's. i know for one id didnt vote for them an tbh i dont know any one that did :S
Old 04-09-2010, 11:43 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Well, apparently there are as many people that have overpaid tax as have underpaid, so some will be getting rebates too. First batch of letters goes out next week, rest before Christmas apparently.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:43 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jay, labour got us into this shit and the torys have to get us out of it. If you dont know anyone who did vote for them then you know stupid people
Old 04-09-2010, 11:47 PM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

tbh i voted ukip an i wouldnt vote labour as there just as bad. evy one i know voted ukip part from the couple that voted bnp. as for torys geting us out sack off the eu an we will be at least 45 mill a day better off but for some reason the big parties think we need europe. sweden have an agree ment that allow them to trade but not be in the eu. so why cant we go to that???
all we get of europe is rubbish laws a lots of imogrants
rant over
Old 04-09-2010, 11:47 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Originally Posted by Skotie jay
as far as i know they will charge you more tax if uve underpayed till they have recouped whats ow. which personnally i think thats fooking pathetic. it not youre fault they have put you on the wrong tax braket. this government is all bout the rich an murdering us working class. really beging to piss me off tbh. i wish the taliban had shot mr cameron down when he visited afgan tbh. cant stand the tory's. i know for one id didnt vote for them an tbh i dont know any one that did :S
Originally Posted by mrjenrst
jay, labour got us into this shit and the torys have to get us out of it. If you dont know anyone who did vote for them then you know stupid people
Labour caused the mess, the coalition (cant fully blame te tories for this one) carried it on.

They all hate the working class btw Jay, new labour are more interested in their new found love for the middle classes

Trending Topics

Old 04-09-2010, 11:51 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

tbh i voted ukip
I like him

Though im not old enough to vote, i supported ukip and nagged my mum to vote for them.

Though this isnt anyone's fault, simple computer error, should they be forced to pay backm what is owed. No. Should those that paid extra be rebated? Yes.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:51 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DarylC
Labour caused the mess, the coalition (cant fully blame te tories for this one) carried it on.
Tbh they're trying to get us out this mess, not carrying it on! Imho there not doing enough. To many on the fiddle on dole. I'd vote chip
Old 04-09-2010, 11:53 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I like him

Though im not old enough to vote, i supported ukip and nagged my mum to vote for them.

Though this isnt anyone's fault, simple computer error, should they be forced to pay backm what is owed. No. Should those that paid extra be rebated? Yes.
Then you've got no say and isnt it past your bedtime.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:54 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Then you've got no say and isnt it past your bedtime.
saw that coming
Old 04-09-2010, 11:56 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lol
Old 04-09-2010, 11:59 PM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

They all hate the working class btw Jay, new labour are more interested in their new found love for the middle classes
yh i know the three main parties sem more interested in rich people an imogrants
Old 05-09-2010, 12:01 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yh i know the three main parties sem more interested in rich people an imogrants
in what way?
Old 05-09-2010, 12:02 AM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

Tbh they're trying to get us out this mess, not carrying it on! Imho there not doing enough. To many on the fiddle on dole. I'd vote chip
i agree but putting the tax up for people with familys earn 10k ayr is hitting the working man tbh they are just puting people already in poverty further into a blak hole

id vote chip too lmao but he wernt up
Old 05-09-2010, 12:06 AM
gaz s1
Advanced PassionFord User

are you saying people who vote tory are any more intelligent or just naive, we are sick of immigrants the tories will sort it NOT, We are sick of scroungers the tories will stop it NOT, We middle class are sick of being hammered and the tories will help us NOT, yea really intelligent or very guillable because its the tory voters who are now moaning they will lose their tax credits etc and they voted them in real brains there!!

And guess what for the years before they must have been voting labour with the majorities they got so were they thick then and suddenly grew brains later on when the whole world economy went tits up?,

Last edited by gaz s1; 05-09-2010 at 12:10 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

I know, dont seem to be any difference between them

shame my local ukip candidate was an old-skool tory (talking more thatcherite than thatcher herself ) and rather grumpy so she lost to the BNP
Old 05-09-2010, 12:10 AM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

in what way?
well i worked for 7yrs on site an public as a carpenter. i was on my ass an had to sign on for a few months.. as every person on site seemed to be polish! 6 months late i got my first bit of money..... now if i was an imogant/asylum seeker id of got a house full payed for!! an money after 2 months!!
they love helping people that are here scrounging imo

i know a dude who worked all his life got layed off went to sign on at 55 got told they couldnt do nothing an he couldnt sign on.. so he went brought some shoe polish went back to the job centre seen the same women an she was more than helpfull till he got a tissue an wiped a big line off his face. an turned round an said why couldnt u do that wen i was white... believe it or not it happened!! they are so arsed backwards its untrue. this is why we in the position we are.. not just blaming that but its just a point to try show what im on bout
Old 05-09-2010, 12:11 AM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

It all happened when they changed the computers over, i don't know if any on here were effected but around 3-4 off my shift that had either started on the job within the last year up to Feb this year or had a second income were effected, basically didn't know what they supposed to be on so stuck us all on BR and then they still couldn't get it right after that so months went by before they sorted it, all the money was given back over a period of weeks so i'm assuming mine will be fine (fingers crossed as the estimate Ł25 per week payback)
Old 05-09-2010, 12:11 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i agree but putting the tax up for people with familys earn 10k ayr is hitting the working man tbh they are just puting people already in poverty further into a blak hole
family's on 10k where? Minimum wage job is over 11k full time for 1 parent then been a family will get more in benefit's! Probably more if 0 parent's were working So what you getting at?
Old 05-09-2010, 12:12 AM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by gaz s1
are you saying people who vote tory are any more intelligent or just naive, we are sick of immigrants the tories will sort it NOT, We are sick of scroungers the tories will stop it NOT, We middle class are sick of being hammered and the tories will help us NOT, yea really intelligent or very guillable because its the tory voters who are now moaning they will lose their tax credits etc and they voted them in real brains there!!

And guess what for the years before they must have been voting labour with the majorities they got so were they thick then and suddenly grew brains later on when the whole world economy went tits up?,
well why couldnt i put i like that
Old 05-09-2010, 12:16 AM
gaz s1

As far as i can tell we just have another bunch of incompetant cunts in power who are in it for what they can get and want to look important to the rest of the world same old same old and nothing has changed they are all full of shit, out troops are still dying in a war we cant win, our economy is still fucked and cant see it getting any better, we still think we are big and important and can save the world, its just a fucking farce and if anyone thinks the tories are any different then they really are fucking stupid!!

But mr cameron rides a bike to work sometimes so he is making sacrifices to show us the way,and they aint had a pay rise this year oh my heart bleeds for the poor souls!!

Cameron is just another blair all about the image and bloody clegg at least his own party will turn on him in the end and throw him out, they are like the fucking chucke brothers them two!!

Last edited by gaz s1; 05-09-2010 at 12:24 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:16 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

1st part they wont sort it, it's too far gone for that.
2nd part WERE IN THE SHIT AS A COUNTRY AND WE NEED THESE CUTBACK'S. People were voting with there pay packet in mind. Not the next 20 years.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

family's on 10k where? Minimum wage job is over 11k full time for 1 parent then been a family will get more in benefit's! Probably more if 0 parent's were working So what you getting at?
do you work??? or you one of these thats got rich parents??? are you living in a different country or wearing blinkers??? people on min wage get hit hardest by tax going up!!!! hello simple you not understand that??? why dont they just have a cut off for people earning less than 15k simple you cant live comfotable on 15k a yr let alone 11k!! unless u geting extra income an they stoping it!! i dont like people scrounging anymore than the next person but tbh some times u aint got a choice when everones taking the work aint english an sending the money out the country!!
Old 05-09-2010, 12:19 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

As far as i can tell we just have another bunch of incompetant cunts in power who are in it for what they can get and want to look important to the rest of the worls same old same old and nothing has changed they are all full of shit
well of course it is it will never be different, gotta play the long game.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

As far as i can tell we just have another bunch of incompetant cunts in power who are in it for what they can get and want to look important to the rest of the world same old same old and nothing has changed they are all full of shit, out troops are still dying in a war we cant win, our economy is still fucked and cant see it getting any better, we still think we are big and important and can save the world, its just a fucking farce and if anyone thinks the tories are any different then they really are fucking stupid!!

same old shit different day,, same old twats in power different name
Old 05-09-2010, 12:23 AM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

2nd part WERE IN THE SHIT AS A COUNTRY AND WE NEED THESE CUTBACK'S. People were voting with there pay packet in mind. Not the next 20 years.

lmao u really making me laff we as a country pay more tax on fuel, alcohol, cigarettes, vat, the list goes on personnally id rather pay 30% of my wages an sack tax on every thing else. all they care bout is there pockets. look at the scandal of them using our money to fund their second homes an all the other crap!! they never touch there wages everything gets payed for an all they done is fook this country an its people up the ahole imo

Last edited by Skotie jay; 05-09-2010 at 12:24 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:24 AM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

i know a dude who worked all his life got layed off went to sign on at 55 got told they couldnt do nothing an he couldnt sign on.. so he went brought some shoe polish went back to the job centre seen the same women an she was more than helpfull till he got a tissue an wiped a big line off his face. an turned round an said why couldnt u do that wen i was white... believe it or not it happened!!
cant believe that, unless the woman was thick
Old 05-09-2010, 12:26 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

do you work??? or you one of these thats got rich parents??? are you living in a different country or wearing blinkers??? people on min wage get hit hardest by tax going up!!!! hello simple you not understand that??? why dont they just have a cut off for people earning less than 15k simple you cant live comfotable on 15k a yr let alone 11k!! unless u geting extra income an they stoping it!! i dont like people scrounging anymore than the next person but tbh some times u aint got a choice when everones taking the work aint english an sending the money out the country!!
of course you've got a choice in scrounging! EVERYTHING i own i've WORKED for.if anyone doesnt want to work then you should only have enough money to live imo. You work for your money you can spend it. You dont work you dont get shit!
Old 05-09-2010, 12:28 AM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

she was asian so says it all, if hed put on a polish accent he reconed she of done the same we he painted him self :S just shows what type of people work at the jbp
Old 05-09-2010, 12:29 AM
gaz s1

and you think people didnt vote with their pay packet in this election?? and when it goes down you think they wont switch sides again??, of course they will and yea we are in debt and it needs sorting but we still need to throw money left right and centre to europe etc, maybe we could just be sensible and not blow money left right and centre and pay it back over a longer period but that aint really the tory way is it!!

How unpopular labour was and all the tory slogans its time for change and still couldnt get a mojority says it all really and do you really think this coalation is going to last 5 years, ill drink my mobil 1 oil out of my engine if it does although i should be careful as they are trying to rig the commons so it will be hard to get them out!!

Last edited by gaz s1; 05-09-2010 at 12:33 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:30 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Nah she wasnt but the op of the statement you've commented on is.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:31 AM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Nah she wasnt but the op of the statement you've commented on is.

dunno, the image of a 55 year old covered in shoe polish made me chuckle
Old 05-09-2010, 12:33 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

and you think people didnt vote with their pay packet in this election?? and when it goes down you think they wont switch sides again??, of course they will and yea we are in debt and it needs sorting but we still need to throw money left right and centre to europe etc, maybe we could just be sensible and not blow money left right and centre and pay it back over a longer period but that aint really the tory way is it!!
was it the labour way or the ukip way who didnt get it? Money HAS TO BE PAYED BACK. Not rocket science mate
Old 05-09-2010, 12:34 AM
gaz s1

was it the labour way or the ukip way who didnt get it? Money HAS TO BE PAYED BACK. Not rocket science mate
who to?? genuine question as you seem to know it all
Old 05-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

of course you've got a choice in scrounging! EVERYTHING i own i've WORKED for.if anyone doesnt want to work then you should only have enough money to live imo. You work for your money you can spend it. You dont work you dont get shit!

yes i agree nothing comes for free. People go out do 60 hours a week an have most of that took but the twat man. so basically what option have people got??
to be on the dole is crap i hated every min of it so i got a job at co-op. only 17 hours at first but when i took more 37 in total on it worked out a month i got 200 punds more :S wtf i was doing more than double. i went from 400 to 600 a month i was like ok then should of stayed on 17 as i wernt geting taxed on over time. u telling me u can live on 600 a month with a mortage that took it all i dont think so!! thanks to the gov letting the whole of europe in i lost my house an now im living anywhere i can as i try moving away to another area as the work was none exsistant by me. the gov fooked my life up so now im basicaly having to hide from what debt ive got left as ive got no chance of paying it. id be better of in a hostal as they would clear my debt but i ent no smack head an i ent living in a hostal
Old 05-09-2010, 12:36 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

she was asian so says it all, if hed put on a polish accent he reconed she of done the same we he painted him self :S just shows what type of people work at the jbp
just noticed this your a cunt
Old 05-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

well id like to see the answer.. europe is the answer an to the treasury but what do i know i didnt vote tory :S
Old 05-09-2010, 12:39 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i know that if i've got debt's i pay them. Same theory just bigger mate
Old 05-09-2010, 12:40 AM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

just noticed this your a cunt
how does it make me a cunt?? ive got asian mates an ive told them this, but my mates work for a living an pay taxes. she was discriminating against him!!
u cant mark every one with the same stone. but they will be the first to shout racist in your face if u discriminate against them simple.

ps i could of used worse words but then that would make me a cunt really wouldn't it

Last edited by Skotie jay; 05-09-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Quick Reply: not paid enough tax?