General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

not paid enough tax?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 05:23 PM
gaz s1
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Iain Mac
Don't worry about it - I don't.

Simple fact is that if we renege on a legitimate debt, either as individuals, companies or countries, we are really pretty shit.

Many hard-working people in this country and abroad will have a pension where some of the fund is invested in Gilts, so what are we going to do - tell them to piss off and find another income in their retirement?
Personally, I'd rather like to be lucky enough to have a pension but I don't, so some of the youngsters coming up into the world of work will have to pay to look after me in my dotage - revenge is sweet!!!!
yea i know what you mean i have no pension either and nor does anyone i know, its going to get ugly further down the line, this countries fucked no matter whos running it, tories limp dems or labour they are all the same FULL OF SHIT!!
Old 05-09-2010, 05:24 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gaz s1
enjoying winding the other lad up as he was calling other people stupid if they didnt vote tory and he did not have a clue himself in the reasons why he did and i was just amusing myself while very drunk, its only the internet after all
Labour live in debt, the tory's whilst not been perfect at least try to go the right way, and the other's didnt have a chance tbh. I've actually talked to people who've said we've got to vote labour cos of where we live? Wtf, you sound like one of those! And you wasnt winding me up at all, it's just your stupid rambling's where at best ignorant.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:26 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yea i know what you mean i have no pension either and nor does anyone i know, its going to get ugly further down the line, this countries fucked no matter whos running it, tories limp dems or labour they are all the same FULL OF SHIT!!
Chance's are they'll be no money left by the time i retire for a pension anyway.
Old 05-09-2010, 05:55 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
Labour live in debt, the tory's whilst not been perfect at least try to go the right way, and the other's didnt have a chance tbh. I've actually talked to people who've said we've got to vote labour cos of where we live? Wtf, you sound like one of those! And you wasnt winding me up at all, it's just your stupid rambling's where at best ignorant.
Mate you big it up on here and do really come across as thick as pigshit, i only know you off my monitor so can only comment on what i read, you said you voted tory as they will clear the debt, i asked you to explain what you know of the debt and you couldnt reply as you didnt know so how can i come to any other conclusion that you are a grade a pratt?, maybe you voted tory for other reasons but you didnt say that so you voted on something you dont understand, whos ignorant now?

You also called someone THICK as they didnt vote tory but you dont even understand why you voted tory yourself, sounds a bit THICK to me!!, me i looked at all the options and voted with my feet and voted for none of them

Labour biggest wasters of money ever
Limp dems no comment!!
Tories talk a good talk but same old same old
UKIP if they got in wouldnt know what they are doing but agree with what they say
BNP agree with a lot they say but cant deny the fact they arte a bunch of nazis really.

I notice in a lot of your posts you like to use the word ignorant , oh the irony go out buy an oxford and look the word up or google is your friend or ask your form tutor next week when your school opens back up

The tories have said they will clear the debt but the proof is in the pudding and i very much doubt they will, not that this coalition will last five years for us to judge them anyway!

anyway back to the original post i bet i get screwed im just unlucky that way

Last edited by gaz s1; 05-09-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Not voting is not the answer - go in and spoil your paper and then people know its not just a case of laziness but a proper protest.
Then let the world know WHY you spoiled the paper.

If enough people do it, it will help my campaign to get NONE OF THE ABOVE added to every ballot paper for every election in the country, and then make voting compulsory.

Under my rules, anyone outvoted by NOTA must then go off, get a real job and never, ever, seek election again. That should focus some minds on what is actually important.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:58 PM
cozmeister
More boost Igor!

Originally Posted by dojj
or is it a case of the postie giving us more bad news?
Just remember not to shoot the messenger.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:01 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by Iain Mac
Not voting is not the answer - go in and spoil your paper and then people know its not just a case of laziness but a proper protest.
Then let the world know WHY you spoiled the paper.

If enough people do it, it will help my campaign to get NONE OF THE ABOVE added to every ballot paper for every election in the country, and then make voting compulsory.

Under my rules, anyone outvoted by NOTA must then go off, get a real job and never, ever, seek election again. That should focus some minds on what is actually important.
Brilliant idea mate, but of course it will never happen!
Old 05-09-2010, 09:12 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I notice in a lot of your posts you like to use the word ignorant , oh the irony go out buy an oxford and look the word up or google is your friend or ask your form tutor next week when your school opens back up
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ignorant
Old 05-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Skotie jay
Regular Contributor

Location: Look in your mirror.....to late now u can see my rear :D

funny how this evolved tbh i was merely stating my personal experience. Most of the stuff you told is common knowledge an easily found on the internet. like gaz said its the internet an i enjoy the fact that mr iian mac took the time an effort to explain the whole shi-bang when i was entertaining my self at 2 in the morning. in all fairness i don't really care about how or what the reasons are, that got us in the position we are in, i just know that only really having 3 parties able to be in control is not democracy its a cleaver dictatorship. if you agree idk an as for my spelling i cba to type ploperly as its ezy to slag type iaf