General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

fiesta rs turbo h474swe who has it ??

Search this Thread

Old 21-07-2010, 06:52 PM
scottrs
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fiesta rs turbo h474swe who has it ??

right who owns h474swe now as this car is still in my name after almost a year after i sold it ,i lost the persons contact details that bought the car so if your reading this ,,get your finger out your arse and get the log book sent of .
i did you a massive favour in not signing it as you gave me a cock and bull story about selling it straight on .now after talking to you a few times about this it s still not sorted .

you have one week to sort this otherwise i will get in contact with the dvla and tell them i have scarped it and you can then sort that mess out .i have tired being nice about this ,but there are the few out there that will take the piss.

Old 21-07-2010, 06:55 PM
stephenbatey
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Should always fill it out yourself mate, as you say people will take the piss.
Old 21-07-2010, 09:37 PM
faisal
BANNED
BANNED

he could be doing anything with that car mate u should never do that thats just asking for trouble. tell them u scrapped it
Old 21-07-2010, 10:14 PM
scottyrs
DURHAM RSOC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats madness always sign it before the car goes as said he could do anything with it , but he's had long enought to sort it out just tell them you scrapped it
Old 21-07-2010, 11:08 PM
turbochild
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

you may get a Ł40 for not filling it in
Old 21-07-2010, 11:22 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Don't panic,write to Dvla and say you've had a tax reminder for a vehicle you no longer own,say you've sent off the paperwork to Swansea and thought that was that but now you've had a reminder and you want it made clear to them that you no longer own it.put the ORIGINAL date of sale on the letter and all will be fine,done the same thing myself and the wanker sold it straight on to a guy that I don't even know,the car was taxed so I had no means of tracing it.

I then recieved a speeding fine through the post and gave my mate a chance to say what the new owners address was and he just gave me a load of crap so I put the ball back in his court via Dvla.

They wrote me a letter saying thanks for letting them know.
Old 22-07-2010, 07:03 PM
scottrs
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by vaughant
Don't panic,write to Dvla and say you've had a tax reminder for a vehicle you no longer own,say you've sent off the paperwork to Swansea and thought that was that but now you've had a reminder and you want it made clear to them that you no longer own it.put the ORIGINAL date of sale on the letter and all will be fine,done the same thing myself and the wanker sold it straight on to a guy that I don't even know,the car was taxed so I had no means of tracing it.

I then recieved a speeding fine through the post and gave my mate a chance to say what the new owners address was and he just gave me a load of crap so I put the ball back in his court via Dvla.

They wrote me a letter saying thanks for letting them know.
YEH LEASON LEARNT ,i think i have tracked down the owner now so this should be over now ,sent a letter as well today to dvla telling them i now longer own it ,
Old 22-07-2010, 09:21 PM
turborob
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by scottrs
YEH LEASON LEARNT ,i think i have tracked down the owner now so this should be over now ,sent a letter as well today to dvla telling them i now longer own it ,
hope its in good hands who ever has it now............me and the fella i sold it to done far too much to the car for it to go to a muppet!! lol