General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Police already being slated in Mout investigation!!

Search this Thread

Old 13-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts
Default Police already being slated in Mout investigation!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10615302.stm

i wonder how long until other papers jump on the bandwagon and blame the police for his shooting??
Old 13-07-2010, 09:10 PM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

i saw a bit on the c4 news about it earlier. ffs, the bloke was a nutter on the rampage - who cares how he was stopped? the police need to be a proper force, not pansy about being a service. they need to kick arse and keep us all in check.
Old 13-07-2010, 09:11 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its always the same when there is any death these days... The media forget the people who do the killing and blame the authorities.

He wanted to take his own life ! AT least we wont waste cash keeping him in prison !
Old 13-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

I bet some chavvy cunts and wannabe gansters will try and blame the police saying they killed him

I wonder how long until some cops are suspended and their careers ruined to shut the media up???
Old 13-07-2010, 09:18 PM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

i cant believe how much sympathy moaty is getting from the public
at the end of the day the guy knew what he was doing,he planned to go out and murder in cold blood its not like it was just a spur of the moment gone off his head kind of thing
Old 13-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

didnt he blow his own head off on live tv?

anyone got a link?
Old 13-07-2010, 09:37 PM
ZetecNology
Part of the Furniture

There was 7 shots heard on sky news live channel, unless it was some almighty echoe?
Old 13-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

he aint going to shoot himself 7 times with a shotgun and as no cops fired rounds id suspect the claim of 7 shots is bullshit.
Old 13-07-2010, 09:42 PM
turbo_3dr_tommy
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Fudgey
didnt he blow his own head off on live tv?

anyone got a link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz9XmRb8zTM
Old 13-07-2010, 09:43 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Received 434 Likes on 392 Posts

They should have shot the cunt in the head as soon as they got there to save tax money sat outside talking him down. Or better still just shot the arm with the gun off so he would have to spend the rest of his life in prison instead of getting out the easy way!
Old 13-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by turbo_3dr_tommy
well that was a bit shit, didnt see any brain splatter or anything!

Old 13-07-2010, 10:12 PM
erjones
PassionFord Regular

Lease he wasnt a Brazilian late for work in London..
Old 13-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

the only downfall moat made was shooting the new boyfriend and the poor cop he should have just shot the girfriend in the fanny!!!

i know a guy who did the same after finding out his wife was shagging someone else he walked home into the kitchen and gave her both barrell`s in the fanny then reloaded and took his own life.
Old 13-07-2010, 10:33 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ajamesc
They should have shot the cunt in the head as soon as they got there to save tax money sat outside talking him down. Or better still just shot the arm with the gun off so he would have to spend the rest of his life in prison instead of getting out the easy way!
so your saying the best way to deal with him would be to either shoot him to save on "tax money".

or shoot him in the arm (hospital bill's = "tax money") then keep him in prison for the rest of his life (prison = "tax money")!

fucking stroll on
Old 13-07-2010, 10:59 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
so your saying the best way to deal with him would be to either shoot him to save on "tax money".

or shoot him in the arm (hospital bill's = "tax money") then keep him in prison for the rest of his life (prison = "tax money")!

fucking stroll on
Yeah why waste tax money on the twat but then on the other hand it would be good to see him suffer so why not!. By the way why dont u stroll the fuck on if u dont like my post dont fucking read it

Last edited by ajamesc; 13-07-2010 at 11:00 PM.
Old 13-07-2010, 11:00 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
I bet some chavvy cunts and wannabe gansters will try and blame the police saying they killed him
I wonder how long until some cops are suspended and their careers ruined to shut the media up???

You seem to use this word chavvy quite often and to me there is no such thing as a 'wannabe' gangster, you either are or you aren't period.

imo opinion its high time five o took some responsability for their actions as they don't always get things right and have fucked up on more than 1 ocassion, this case aside but two that spring to my mind is

Rachel Nickel on wimbledon common, five o hounded an innocent man while the real person responsible went on to kill a young mother and her child, were the police held responsible for that....................NO they fucking were not, totally fucked that one up pigs nice 1

John Charles De menezes, shot by hyped up dirty harry pigs and then the officer in charge cresseda dick (appropriate name) goes on to get a promotion, good call again piggies nice 1

week in week out five o, jiff people, beat people up and hurt people and are they ever held responsible NO they not, high time they are imo

Wake up and smell the coffee Warren FFS

Luciano
Old 13-07-2010, 11:08 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yeah why waste tax money on the twat but then on the other hand it would be good to see him suffer so why not!. By the way why dont u stroll the fuck on if u dont like my post dont fucking read it
You contradicted yourself!
On a MASSIVE scale!
Old 13-07-2010, 11:09 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
You seem to use this word chavvy quite often and to me there is no such thing as a 'wannabe' gangster, you either are or you aren't period.

imo opinion its high time five o took some responsability for their actions as they don't always get things right and have fucked up on more than 1 ocassion, this case aside but two that spring to my mind is

Rachel Nickel on wimbledon common, five o hounded an innocent man while the real person responsible went on to kill a young mother and her child, were the police held responsible for that....................NO they fucking were not, totally fucked that one up pigs nice 1

John Charles De menezes, shot by hyped up dirty harry pigs and then the officer in charge cresseda dick (appropriate name) goes on to get a promotion, good call again piggies nice 1

week in week out five o, jiff people, beat people up and hurt people and are they ever held responsible NO they not, high time they are imo

Luciano
Bang on!
Old 13-07-2010, 11:13 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

On a MASSIVE scale!
O my god im saying it in too minds u fool hypotheticaly as in it was a waste of money and they should have shot him but then on the other hand he should not of been given the chance to take the easy way out do u now understand?. In a way yes im contradicting myself but as i say its just two different ideas!
Old 13-07-2010, 11:15 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Should have popped the cunt in the head as soon as they found him, no messing about.

I'm no great fan of the police, but being firearm trained and knowing the pressure they can be under, personally as soon as I had the legal chance I would have wasted the cunt. Police did everything they could to let him throw his weapon down and give himself up, but he took the cowards way out, after shooting an unarmed woman and PC, and killing an unarmed man.

It is a true reflection on the society we live in when 18,000 scummy cunts sign up on facebook to the "Mout is a hero" page......

Since when is a roid' raging unhinged murder a hero? It seems that being a "gangsta" is "hard" and "cool" these days, sad times.... 99.9% of the scum who rob/rape/assult and kill are nothing more than cowards, who would shit themselves at any form of resistance.....

If you really want to see bravery, look at the marines/para's etc that go out in Afghanistan every day for a pittance, KNOWING full-well that they WILL be shot at and blown up, yet still go out to try to better the country and in turn better this country..

Last edited by RWD_cossie_wil; 13-07-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 13-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Rsmat
300+
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

[quote=RWD_cossie_wil;4997239]Should have popped the cunt in the head as soon as they found him, no messing about.

I'm no great fan of the police, but being firearm trained and knowing the pressure they can be under, personally as soon as I had the legal chance I would have wasted the cunt. Police did everything they could to let him throw his weapon down and give himself up, but he took the cowards way out, after shooting an unarmed woman and PC, and killing an unarmed man.

It is a true reflection on the society we live in when 18,000 scummy cunts sign up on facebook to the "Mout is a hero" page......

Since when is a roid' raging unhinged murder a hero? It seems that being a "gangsta" is "hard" and "cool" these days, sad times.... 99.9% of the scum who rob/rape/assult and kill are nothing more than cowards, who would shit themselves at any form of resistance.....

If you really want to see bravery, look at the marines/para's etc that go out in Afghanistan every day for a pittance, KNOWING full-well that they WILL be shot at and blown up, yet still go out to try to better the country and in turn better this country..[/quote]

to right mate thats what gets my back up round where i live when i see all the wanna be gangsters...they would shit themselves at the compromise`s ive been in and what ive had to do in the 9yrs i spend with 2 para...fooking makes my piss boil.
Old 14-07-2010, 02:04 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

I use the word often as the people typecasted under the word "chav" more often than not sum up the vast majority of the home bred problems in this country.

And of course theres "wannabe" gangsters they are people who pretend to act like gangsters to try and be hard but in reality are fucking pussies and usually nothing more than petty thieves. Theres thousands of these wannabes all over the country

yeah that was a fuck up the intel was fucking shite. I dont blame the officers who pulled the trigger. Id of done the same thing as would every other armed police/armed forces member faced with the same situation as it was within the Rules of engagement and guidance in force on dealing with suicide bombers.

its the people in charge who should have got slated for it. although as with many fuck ups it was no one persons individual fault but a series of fuck ups by lots of people that led to the wrong decision being made.

so its all five-o picking on people is it??

i bet criminal scum beat and hurt people probably thousands of times more often than the police beat innocent people up.

And dont talk fucking bullshit that the police are never held accountable. plenty of corrupt cops have gone down over the years.

oh and what is it pretty much every small time scum bag/criminal whinges about to his mates after getting nicked???? oh yeah they all plead they got "fitted up" or "beat up". in reality did they fuck!! its just fashionable to slate the police. Plus they dont want to admit responsibility for their own actions.

sure, im not saying it doesnt happen occasionally but its rarer than you make out i suspect.

im sorry but if some cunt wants to resist arrest or gets lippy when hammered to the cops then gets nicked under public order then its THEIR OWN FUCKING FAULT when they get their face rammed in the tarmac for giving out shit in the first place.

you kick off at the police and resist then you deserve a bit of a pasting.
Old 14-07-2010, 02:10 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by rsmat
to right mate thats what gets my back up round where i live when i see all the wanna be gangsters...they would shit themselves at the compromise`s ive been in and what ive had to do in the 9yrs i spend with 2 para...fooking makes my piss boil.
and the same chavvy cunts would probably slate you and call you a war criminal yet they wouldnt have the fucking balls to say it on their own away from their mates.

The CHAV cunts round my way heckled me and a few others walking back from november ceremonies at the town centres war memorial saying what have we ever done for them etc.. would so love to drag thier fucking arses to a hell hole and watch them poo their pants and scream "mummy".
Old 14-07-2010, 03:34 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

This country is better off with him dead.
He was given far more chances to live than the people he shot.

Police did fuck all wrong IMHO and I'm not exactly their biggest fan normally

Good riddance
Old 14-07-2010, 03:35 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
This country is better off with him dead.
He was given far more chances to live than the people he shot.

Police did fuck all wrong IMHO and I'm not exactly their biggest fan normally

Good riddance
And coming from Chip with his love for the police ..
Old 14-07-2010, 07:42 AM
StephTell
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

If you really want to see bravery, look at the marines/para's etc that go out in Afghanistan every day for a pittance, KNOWING full-well that they WILL be shot at and blown up, yet still go out to try to better the country and in turn better this country..[/quote]

The above is not bravery, that's stupidity....
Old 14-07-2010, 07:43 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

you kick off at the police and resist then you deserve a bit of a pasting.
Behavior breeds behavior my friend

Luciano
Old 14-07-2010, 08:15 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

And dont talk fucking bullshit that the police are never held accountable. plenty of corrupt cops have gone down over the years.
I don't talk fucking bullshit my tough ex squaddie exterminator friend, in my 38 years on the face of this planet I have seen about 4 cases where police have been proscecuted, to me that's not plenty mate

Luciano
Old 14-07-2010, 08:26 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

I use the word often as the people typecasted under the word "chav" more often than not sum up the vast majority of the home bred problems in this country.
You use the word chav because its been fed into you brain by the magic of media and television, people are what they are and we all come from different backgrounds, some are more fortunate than others and some children are born into poverty and bad living conditions, its not their fault its the way of things, lots of these children do study hard and make it but a lot don't, they fall into a life of crime and many end up dead or locked up,

you seem to have the same toffee nosed attitude of the people that run this cuntry pal,

Luciano
Old 14-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Joshy
Dreamer

Originally Posted by StephTell
If you really want to see bravery, look at the marines/para's etc that go out in Afghanistan every day for a pittance, KNOWING full-well that they WILL be shot at and blown up, yet still go out to try to better the country and in turn better this country..

The above is not bravery, that's stupidity.....
you wanna expand on that a bit...........
Old 14-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Rite, i can understand the common consensus that he was a raging lunatic, and deserved to die, BUT, one, he had already said BEFORE he was released from prison what he was going to do, so the police/authorities were forewarned, two, the police admit shooting him with shotgun tasers, which currently have NOT been authorised by the home office for use, three, there a lot more powerful and work in a different way to handheld tasers, four, anyone who has seen someone shot with a normal taser, will know you have spasms and could therefor have involuntarily caused him to pull the trigger, and five, northumbria police use the taser more than ANY other police force in the UK.
Old 14-07-2010, 08:55 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Joshy
you wanna expand on that a bit...........
Surely its obvious?

He thinks its stupid to earn a relative pittance risking your life in afghanistan to try and make ameriancs more wealthy?
Old 14-07-2010, 08:57 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Fiddy
Rite, i can understand the common consensus that he was a raging lunatic, and deserved to die, BUT, one, he had already said BEFORE he was released from prison what he was going to do, so the police/authorities were forewarned
ultimately their resources are finite and they cant possible act on every single ex con who says he has a grudge against a lover or a copper, they would have to follow about 80% of people released from prison!

two, the police admit shooting him with shotgun tasers, which currently have NOT been authorised by the home office for use
If the use of those weapons is illegal, then whoever equipped the coppers with them should be prosecuted for doing so, but i suspect that isnt the case.

three, there a lot more powerful and work in a different way to handheld tasers, four, anyone who has seen someone shot with a normal taser, will know you have spasms and could therefor have involuntarily caused him to pull the trigger, and five, northumbria police use the taser more than ANY other police force in the UK.
tough shit, if you dont want to be at risk of killing yourself by accident dont kill people and then sit there pointing a shotgun at your head!
Old 14-07-2010, 09:12 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Chip
ultimately their resources are finite and they cant possible act on every single ex con who says he has a grudge against a lover or a copper, they would have to follow about 80% of people released from prison!

If the use of those weapons is illegal, then whoever equipped the coppers with them should be prosecuted for doing so, but i suspect that isnt the case.

tough shit, if you dont want to be at risk of killing yourself by accident dont kill people and then sit there pointing a shotgun at your head!

Chip, this is britain, not america. we dont have the death penalty, nor does every plod carry a gun, so like it or lump, the police have to be investigated, and held responsible, EVERYTIME a firearm is used, to discover IF they contributed to injuring/killing the person.

There are plenty of people already in prison, that if by peoples opinion on here, should have been 'blown away', rapists, serial killers, peodophiles, all as bad, if not worse, than what an evidently mentally unstable moat did, but, by the laws of the land, non of them 'deserve' to die, your held accountable for your actions, sent to trial, and punished by a prison sentence, we dont make the rules, but thats what they are.
Old 14-07-2010, 09:16 AM
Chip

Chip, this is britain, not america. we dont have the death penalty, nor does every plod carry a gun, so like it or lump, the police have to be investigated, and held responsible, EVERYTIME a firearm is used, to discover IF they contributed to injuring/killing the person.
Thats fine, why would you think that would offend me?
I agree that the use of potentially deadly force by the police should be investigated, I just believe in this case the investigation will yield that the officers in question did nothing wrong, and I believe it will be correct in doing so.

There are plenty of people already in prison, that if by peoples opinion on here, should have been 'blown away', rapists, serial killers, peodophiles, all as bad, if not worse, than what an evidently mentally unstable moat did, but, by the laws of the land, non of them 'deserve' to die, your held accountable for your actions, sent to trial, and punished by a prison sentence, we dont make the rules, but thats what they are.
I agree, but in the same way if my hobby is doing base jumping it might result in my death and thats no one's fault but my own, if my hobby was shooting police men and then sitting in front of more policemen pointing a shotgun at my head that might also result in my death and would be no one's fault but my own.

The police spent 6 hours IIRC negotiating with him before they decided to open fire with a weapon that they felt at least gave him a chance of survival, its not like it was a spur of the moment thing and its not like they intentionally used deadly force, what they did was a risk, but so would not have doing it been.
Old 14-07-2010, 09:30 AM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Yeah that would work wouldent it lol prosecut the police for going after a mad man with a gun who has shot people and said he will shot others aswell with guns them selfs so they can stop him what a stupid thing to say Tasers ok,ed or not they took him out which needed doing!

Last edited by ajamesc; 14-07-2010 at 09:34 AM.
Old 14-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

On a MASSIVE scale!
Did you not see were he said 'On the other hand'.

Benni.
Old 14-07-2010, 09:32 AM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

i can appreciate what your saying chip, and agree to a certain extent, but the reason there is an investigation everytime a firearm is deployed by the police, is to establish if they were trigger happy, and acted within the law/rules. im sure if they acted within the law/rules, there wont be a problem, but if they didnt, they will be held accountable. the last thing we need is our police force turning into a pack of trigger happy cunts like the americans.
Old 14-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Chip

Yeah that would work wouldent it lol prosecut the police for going after a mad man with a gun who has shot people and said he will shot others aswell with guns them selfs so they can stop him what a stupid thing to say
If like has been implied here (and I dont actually believe by the way) that the police werent legally authorised to use the weapons they did, then they should have taken weapons they were allowed to use.

But like I have said already, im sure they wont have made an error that stupid anyway, if they have however, then yes there should be a prosecution, we cant be seen to make rules then not stick to them ourselves.
Old 14-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Chip

i can appreciate what your saying chip, and agree to a certain extent, but the reason there is an investigation everytime a firearm is deployed by the police, is to establish if they were trigger happy, and acted within the law/rules. im sure if they acted within the law/rules, there wont be a problem, but if they didnt, they will be held accountable. the last thing we need is our police force turning into a pack of trigger happy cunts like the americans.
I agree. I havent at any point said there shouldnt be an investigation, there should.
I just think it should and will find them to be innocent of any wrong doing.

IMHO its very obvious who the person in the wrong was.

Quick Reply: Police already being slated in Mout investigation!!