General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Peeps on motorbikes

Search this Thread

Old 19-01-2005, 05:10 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Peeps on motorbikes

I think 50% of them deserve to get knock off there bikes for driving like complete pricks Coming home on M4 where its 2 lanes, im in out side lane traffic is slowing right up on inside as quing to off. Coming close to where the turn of is and i notice a bike up my arse (and its raining). As the jct passes there no traffic on inside so i go to pull straight in so the coont can pass me but as i pull in the wanker acclerates like fook and swervs into the slow lane but now im pulling into it so the coont nearly hit the back of me he swervs like fook then over takes on the fast lane.

All that and he got past me slower than if he waited. And they wonder why they get knocked of their bikes
Old 19-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Jod'sRS2K
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

i get grief all the time in the van, not all are bad but u get the odd one that sits right behind me so i cant c them in either mirror, if they sit behind me so i can see them ok, i will move over wen i can to let them pass.

had one lad the other week on my way out of town that thought he could beat the traffic lights as a tranist came the other way,he hit the mirror and slid 50 yards on his arse but he was ok other than broken arm but the van driver was a right state.
Old 19-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Good and bad in all mate. I tend to find the little chav twats on mopeds are far more a point of concern
Old 19-01-2005, 05:21 PM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

i agree with the mopeds
but u also get twats on bike that give us bad name
Old 19-01-2005, 05:23 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

it aint a motorbike thing its a life thing theres twat invovled in everything cant single them out to be 50% of bikers imo
Old 19-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Deano
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Default Re: Peeps on motorbikes

Originally Posted by Rhys
I think 50% of them deserve to get knock off there bikes for driving like complete pricks Coming home on M4 where its 2 lanes, im in out side lane traffic is slowing right up on inside as quing to off. Coming close to where the turn of is and i notice a bike up my arse (and its raining). As the jct passes there no traffic on inside so i go to pull straight in so the coont can pass me but as i pull in the wanker acclerates like fook and swervs into the slow lane but now im pulling into it so the coont nearly hit the back of me he swervs like fook then over takes on the fast lane.

All that and he got past me slower than if he waited. And they wonder why they get knocked of their bikes
Feck off you moaning biatch
Old 19-01-2005, 06:35 PM
RstNut
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by Deano

What he said
Old 19-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Andreas
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ive got used to the driving like nuts on the roads, what I dont like is that some bring their bad driving with them into town where people walk around unprotected.

Its really crazy in our city centre during the summer. Was almost hit by a bike making a wheelie while passing the pedestrian walk. They even make wheelies outside the mall where traffic is prohibited.

You can't care much of other people if you are driving like that among people on one wheel in speeds close to 60mph.

I hate bikers who don't where and when its not appropiate to drive like a loon!
Old 19-01-2005, 06:49 PM
Deano
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Andreas

Its really crazy in our city centre during the summer. Was almost hit by a bike making a wheelie while passing the pedestrian walk. They even make wheelies outside the mall where traffic is prohibited.
Ok ..... Andreas .................................................. .. WTF is "Making Wheelies "

Old 19-01-2005, 06:51 PM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

Received 105 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Deano

LOL !!!!
Old 19-01-2005, 06:51 PM
kjc300
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Everybody knows bikers go up the inside on motorways Rhys, just leave them to it.... He probably thinks you're a coont for not looking and cutting him up!!!
Old 19-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Deano
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by kjc300
He probably thinks you're a coont for not looking and cutting him up!!!
Indeed

Rhys did he give you the one fingered salute or the five knuckle shuffle gesture
Old 19-01-2005, 06:56 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

I was looking thats why i moved over soon as i could for the coont.

IMO peeps only go on motorsbikes so its an excuse to wear leather eh Deano?
Old 19-01-2005, 06:59 PM
Rhys
15K+ Super Poster!!

Nah he didnt, prob to buys trying to stay on the bike in the Wind and rain while i was nice and warm listening the the radio
Old 19-01-2005, 07:01 PM
Deano
PassionFord Post Whore!!

....... so its an excuse to wear leather eh Deano?
I LOVE IT

Old 19-01-2005, 07:06 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

whats it that clarkson says about bikers....

i was in the old mans A4 a while back hung over too fook when we got over took by a biker........... on the back wheel we were doing 60 aswell

class.

but them fookin scootaaays, i hate them pricks, and theres fukkin loads of em round here
Old 19-01-2005, 07:08 PM
Deano
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by fudgeass
whats it that clarkson says about bikers....
They are GODS .......... I worship them cos Im such a lanky curly haired gammy toothed cooooont who can only dream of fitting into figure hugging leather

Old 19-01-2005, 07:40 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Rhys
watchit