General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Fao Dojj

Search this Thread

Old 13-07-2010, 02:11 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Kam B
boils my piss when i see all these rudeboy chavs who walk around with their 'sick' dogs who let their dogs shit every where but they are to good to pick up the muck

i feel like grabbing them and rubbing their faces in it
So do it then. I'm sure most people on here would support you in it - non dog owners and dog owners alike.
Last week i rang my local council to ask them if they would consider putting a shit bin in the area where i walk my dog as there are a lot of dog walkers but no bins provided, i was told somebody would call me back but you guessed it i'm still waiting for the call.
What equally gets on my moobs is people who bag the shit up and then throw it under a hedge.
Old 13-07-2010, 02:14 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i got kids and dogs and my dogs are soppy as fuck the kids play with them lay all over them

i think the problem is so many other cultures bring kids up to be sceard of dogs and that gets right on my fucking tits
i take my dogs to pick the kids up from school and the amount of kids that hide behind there mums and dads is silly and then i get funny looks as if i got killers sitting next to me twats
Old 13-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by STAFFY OWNER
So do it then. I'm sure most people on here would support you in it - non dog owners and dog owners alike.
Last week i rang my local council to ask them if they would consider putting a shit bin in the area where i walk my dog as there are a lot of dog walkers but no bins provided, i was told somebody would call me back but you guessed it i'm still waiting for the call.
What equally gets on my moobs is people who bag the shit up and then throw it under a hedge.

i might just do
Old 13-07-2010, 02:41 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Kam B
i might just do
Old 13-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

The rudeboy chavs thinks no one will say anything and you get some old biddies who ignore their dog is doing a big dirty shat one the pavement
Old 13-07-2010, 02:51 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by mark
i got kids and dogs and my dogs are soppy as fuck the kids play with them lay all over them

i think the problem is so many other cultures bring kids up to be sceard of dogs and that gets right on my fucking tits
i take my dogs to pick the kids up from school and the amount of kids that hide behind there mums and dads is silly and then i get funny looks as if i got killers sitting next to me twats

Let me spell this out: Not - Everyone – Likes – Dogs.

I doubt very much anyone brings their kids up to be deliberately scared of them. Some people just don't like them, and out of courtesy you should respect that.
Old 13-07-2010, 03:08 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hate all dogs, sorry not dog lover, smelly shitty things
Old 13-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Who let the dogs out....ow ow ow ow who let the dogs out...
Old 13-07-2010, 06:27 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Glenny Boy
Who let the dogs out....ow ow ow ow who let the dogs out...
Old 13-07-2010, 06:30 PM
teamfatboy
Frog Tosser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I quite liked the view point of the old thread
Old 13-07-2010, 06:42 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Some people like dogs others don't, but those with the biggest problem just sound scared of the perceieved 'dangerous dogs' so browwwn nose something that's already massively out of proportion.

Whatever you think of your neighbours Dojj they must think you're pathetic! calling the police without even trying to have a word, comes off as being shit scared, for reasons of your own.
Old 13-07-2010, 06:45 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Jeez so many twisted knickers.

A Section 59 DOES NOT mean that the dog will be put down.

Sure Mrs Dojj may have overreacted, but FFS the pro-dog brigade on here have PROPERLY overreacted.

For what it's worth any dog that runs at my kids gets a boot, I don't care whether it 'may' want to play, my kids don't want to play with it, and I'm not prepared to wait to see what the dog's intentions are before I act.

We've had loads of instances with stupid cunt dog owners - one Springer Spaniel on a canal towpath went for my eldest when she was on her bike, was really aggressive, knocked her off and I had to literally throw the dog to get it away. The owner stood there calling it, while was going beserk! He then said that the dog doesn't like bikes - so he took it on a walk, off a lead, along a cycle path!!!

Have also had dogs run up to us when having picnics on countless occasions. The dogs may not be aggressive but they also get 'forceably ejected' from the area as the limp wristed owner shouts "ooh, it's ok, he just wants to play!" The last thing I want is a stinking dog licking my kids' faces!

So many owners don't seem to grasp the simple fact that not everyone likes dogs!

well lucky we dont stay in the same area thats all il say.
Old 13-07-2010, 07:10 PM
NoRubNoDub
McGarrity Motorsport

Ffs
Old 13-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Rob_DOHC
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts

I think it comes down to whether you have owned a dog before. If you have you tend to know if a dog is a danger or just playing. Not every one likes dogs agreed, but Jesus there are some fucking over protective parents about.

If you fanny about trying to protect your kids from every thing they are just going to turn out like soft little wimps, unable to look after them selves or their familys. Probably why England is now so full of health and safety wankers and worriers.

At the end of the day, if you panic when a dog approaches you aggravate the thing more than if you just stay calm and ask the owner to take it away. If it is genuinely a threat to you or yours thats a different story.

Rob,
Old 13-07-2010, 07:25 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tbh lots of valid points there,there are some very scary dogs out there and there's still plenty of scum who let their dogs roam the streets.HOWEVER the fact of the original thread was the title read "daughter attacked by dog" which turned out not too actually have done anything at all,retarded dramatization of real events,dojj should work for the police or the government,they like to add spin to things as well!!!