General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Fao Dojj

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Isaac.Hunt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fao Dojj

As you closed your thread before making your incorrect assumptions, I will respond here.

"everyone who has got kids and dogs seems to understand the situation here, and those who don't don't".

I have both.

I'm sure also that most of the 30+ men with dogs who commented on the thread have kids too. Closing threads when someone else voices what they think after you spent 5 pages waffling what you think is also pretty petty.

I'm sure you'll get this closed too, but not before you've had to endure reading it.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't worry about Dojj - He's far too concerned about sideslam battering his missus into the sofa while pretending the mantle piece is the top rope of the wrestling ring
Old 12-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Isaac.Hunt

I just think I fail to appreciate being called a 'twat' for thinking he is a few spoons short of a full dinner service.

I'll just wait for his 5 million facebook friends or Hulk Hogan to pop up on here offering to bend my arm behind my back or similar, then I'll be sorry I dared respond.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:56 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

the police have recived a complaint, apaprently it automatically goes to the rspca, it's what we've been told and that's the end of it as far as our invovlement is concerened from what the copper has led us to believe

wandered up is not quite right, someone asked what the wife was doing to push it off with her arm, was she leaning down or soemthing, no, she was standing up and the dog was jumping up at her trying to get to our daughter, be it in a playful way or not

when a dog comes running up to you all excited, you don't know if it wants to play or chew your leg so i couldn't say for sure what i would have done

The bold text above is from Dojj's last reply to his daughter savaged by monster dog thread.

So Dojj, that dog has now got a marker against it which could affect whether it lives or dies in the future and it actually did fuck all.
And yes your wife could have waited for you to come home before doing anything hasty as it was hardly a life or death (apart from maybe for the dog) situation was it?
I think you've seriously pissed a lot of people off with the way you and your wife handled this and if your neighbour comes along and gives you a good hiding then tough shit, you brought it on yourself and to be honest you deserve all that comes your way.
Lastly, in answer to one of your other earlier comments, yes i do have a child and a dog but still i fail to understand your reasoning behind what you did.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

He could certainly write for a local newspaper with his dramatic headlines.

KILLER DOG ON RAMPAGE!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Anouchka
BANNED
BANNED

there is no reasoning with this guy, its clear he is an arsehole who should fuck off and leave this place,in fact why is the idiot back?surely he asked to be banned didnt he!

ARSEHOLE.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:06 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Anouchka
there is no reasoning with this guy, its clear he is an arsehole who should fuck off and leave this place,in fact why is the idiot back?surely he asked to be banned didnt he!

ARSEHOLE.

Are you the same ANOUCHKA who started the Passionford website with our yacth loving friend PETRUCCI ?
Old 12-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Isaac.Hunt

Originally Posted by STAFFY OWNER
Lastly, in answer to one of your other earlier comments, yes i do have a child and a dog but still i fail to understand your reasoning behind what you did.
I'd watch your dog jumping up at your kid if I were you, maybe keep your child and dog separated by a glass pane and/or metal bars. Actually safety first, put the kid in a cage as you can never guarantee another dog won't be lurking cheerfully round a corner ready to wag it's tail at them

Wonders never cease!
Old 12-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Flux Capacitor.
Are you the same ANOUCHKA who started the Passionford website with our yacth loving friend PETRUCCI ?
Old 13-07-2010, 09:20 AM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Flux Capacitor.
But didnt THAT yacht sink at some point??
Old 13-07-2010, 09:25 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Didnt bother reading the thread, I just saw the title and assumed that a dog probably excitedly ran up to his daughter and did nothing wrong and now he was posting blowing it out of all proportion as thats normally the case with his threads, like the one where he bought some car and it was a model or where he had a fight and he'd broken a chair etc etc

So was I right with my assumption it was yet another fuss about nothing?
Old 13-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Another top quality dojj boreathon!
Old 13-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

To be fair Dojj... You really don't do yourself any favours.! To say a dog attacked your daughter, when all it did is run up to her, and ran back to it's owner when called back, is way below the belt.... Then to get police involved is just damn right fucking pathetic!

It's almost as bad as saying you own a bently, when it's just someone else using your garage to store it
Old 13-07-2010, 10:14 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Didnt bother reading the thread, I just saw the title and assumed that a dog probably excitedly ran up to his daughter and did nothing wrong and now he was posting blowing it out of all proportion as thats normally the case with his threads, like the one where he bought some car and it was a model or where he had a fight and he'd broken a chair etc etc

So was I right with my assumption it was yet another fuss about nothing?
yep

Although it is 100% NOT Dojj's fault how his wife handled the situation and as such he could be cut some slack on that front.

The thread title was completely wrong though
Old 13-07-2010, 10:18 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Usual bollocks from him as per im staying away from his posts now he totally boils my piss
Old 13-07-2010, 10:19 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Carlo,

The ignore function is your friend in this instance
Old 13-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by carlo
Usual bollocks from him as per im staying away from his posts now he totally boils my piss
dont get angry x

Old 13-07-2010, 10:28 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

I would hate to hear this dog got destroyed because of a tube that cant tell a story without pissing himself with exitment.
Old 13-07-2010, 10:34 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

I dont think the dog should be punished but the owner yes.
Old 13-07-2010, 10:35 AM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Why do all you guys get so upset about whats written on an internet Forum. Dojj is well known on here if his views aren't yours just go to another thread or put him on ignore.
Dojj's life is always full of drama, if hes not planning a nuclear attack on his long suffering neibours, he's trying to get wrestling to be recognised as a sport not a goon show. He's no different from the average punter on here talking total bullshit about their cars or their prowess as a lover, take it all with a pinch of salt. The stress hes causing may haunt you as you get older CHILL OUT.
Old 13-07-2010, 10:36 AM
R5FORD
10K+ Poster!!

I actully agree with rod
Old 13-07-2010, 10:37 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

to much dog love on here, lol persoanlly i hate the smelly fockers
Old 13-07-2010, 10:44 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Rod i know fine well what he is like but if a dog could end up being put to sleep for lies thats another matter nobody else takes any of his other posts that seriously they get boared after reading the first chapter normally
Old 13-07-2010, 10:49 AM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by MadRod
Why do all you guys get so upset about whats written on an internet Forum. Dojj is well known on here if his views aren't yours just go to another thread or put him on ignore.
Dojj's life is always full of drama, if hes not planning a nuclear attack on his long suffering neibours, he's trying to get wrestling to be recognised as a sport not a goon show. He's no different from the average punter on here talking total bullshit about their cars or their prowess as a lover, take it all with a pinch of salt. The stress hes causing may haunt you as you get older CHILL OUT.
I think a few of us have got upset about this because it is more that just another silly Dojj tale, it could affect whether this innocent dog lives or dies. What's to stop Mr or Mrs Dojj from making another false complaint against the dog in the future and the authorities checking their records and saying to themselves "this dog has a history of being dangerous in public, the best think to do is destroy it" when it actually has never done any harm to anybody.
Don't get me wrong if a dog of any breed is a danger to anybody then i agree it should be put down but on this occasion the dog was just being a dog which as far as i'm aware is not illegal.
Old 13-07-2010, 11:28 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by carlo
Rod i know fine well what he is like but if a dog could end up being put to sleep for lies thats another matter nobody else takes any of his other posts that seriously they get boared after reading the first chapter normally
The Police will ask to see the blood and gore from the "attack", and there'll be nothing more than, well, nothing at all. At most his neighbours will be asked to be a bit more careful.

Benni.
Old 13-07-2010, 11:35 AM
Cossy Mike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 60 Likes on 57 Posts

I'm not a dog owner but the only experiences I have with dogs are bad ones,

I am forever being bitten around the ankles when I go running.

A dog jumped up at my little boy in Saltwell park last weekend and he was crying so much we had to come home, the park has a policy of dogs being on a leash at all times and they have an area especially to let the dogs roam free.

just my 2p's worth but I'm fed up with dogs to be honest
Old 13-07-2010, 11:49 AM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by MadRod
Why do all you guys get so upset about whats written on an internet Forum.
CHILL OUT.
Kettle caliling pot an all!!

Theres a couple of times i seem to remember you throwing your teddies out of the pram over such things written on an internet forum!
Old 13-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

I'm am so bored of parents banging on about theire "precious little angels" being in danger from dogs.

People need to stop watching the news and try not to live such sheltered lives. I dont know about most people but I've never been attacked by a dog. However, I have been attacked by people plenty of times.
In that respect, its you people that are breeding that are at fault. Your children could potential be more dangerous and do more damage to peoples lives than 100 dogs ever could.
Old 13-07-2010, 11:56 AM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Chopshop85
I'm am so bored of parents banging on about theire "precious little angels" being in danger from dogs.

People need to stop watching the news and try not to live such sheltered lives. I dont know about most people but I've never been attacked by a dog. However, I have been attacked by people plenty of times.
In that respect, its you people that are breeding that are at fault. Your children could potential be more dangerous and do more damage to peoples lives than 100 dogs ever could.
Exactly. Humans are more of a danger to other humans than dogs ever are but the people with authority never seem to do anything about that.
Old 13-07-2010, 12:09 PM
Captain500rs
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by saphcosmike
I'm not a dog owner but the only experiences I have with dogs are bad ones,

I am forever being bitten around the ankles when I go running.

A dog jumped up at my little boy in Saltwell park last weekend and he was crying so much we had to come home, the park has a policy of dogs being on a leash at all times and they have an area especially to let the dogs roam free.

just my 2p's worth but I'm fed up with dogs to be honest
Hope you kicked the cunt mate
Old 13-07-2010, 12:20 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Jeez so many twisted knickers.

A Section 59 DOES NOT mean that the dog will be put down.

Sure Mrs Dojj may have overreacted, but FFS the pro-dog brigade on here have PROPERLY overreacted.

For what it's worth any dog that runs at my kids gets a boot, I don't care whether it 'may' want to play, my kids don't want to play with it, and I'm not prepared to wait to see what the dog's intentions are before I act.

We've had loads of instances with stupid cunt dog owners - one Springer Spaniel on a canal towpath went for my eldest when she was on her bike, was really aggressive, knocked her off and I had to literally throw the dog to get it away. The owner stood there calling it, while was going beserk! He then said that the dog doesn't like bikes - so he took it on a walk, off a lead, along a cycle path!!!

Have also had dogs run up to us when having picnics on countless occasions. The dogs may not be aggressive but they also get 'forceably ejected' from the area as the limp wristed owner shouts "ooh, it's ok, he just wants to play!" The last thing I want is a stinking dog licking my kids' faces!

So many owners don't seem to grasp the simple fact that not everyone likes dogs!
Old 13-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Cossy Mike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 60 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord

So many owners don't seem to grasp the simple fact that not everyone likes dogs!
well said
Old 13-07-2010, 01:10 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

The reason I closed the thread was that I posted up what I was told by the wife after the police called her to say that was the end of the matter as far as we were concerned.

My daughter is about the same size as that little chap from Austin powers so even a "small" dog is a big dog to her and the fact that I've spent 2 nights now without proper sleep because she's having nightmares about it sort of shows that it's affected her quite badly.

I've only seen this dog twice in the 5 years I've lived here so it's mot like it's a public menace or anything but there have been a few notable chewings of kids by dogs in my area in the past few months so better to be safe than sorry and if it tens outthat the dog has done this in the past then the owners should get more than a telling off but if it's done nothing and the police do nothing I wouldn't be able to tell you as we won't know.

As I said in the other thread, some people here sound as if they would rather have had me posting up a thread where my wife and kid were chewed up by a dog because obviously every dog is a friendly thing and wants nothing more than to play with you and lick your face.

I have nothing against dogs or owners of dogs or people who let their kids play with their dogs, I simply don't want to have dogs near my kids as they are small and, I feel, very vunerable and unaware of what damage a set of teeth can inflict upon an unwary child.

Only a few weeks ago some little kids got chewed up by a fox in their bedroom and I don't want my kids, or anyone for that matter, to have to endure that if it can be avoided.

My bestates got a dog, and it's a big fucker at that. My next door neighbours got a dog and even when we go round we carry the kids in our arms Nd they make sure it doesn't get anywhere near them.

I'm not saying that dog owners with kids are irrresponible for letting their kids and dogs play together either, just simply stating that I'm not comfortable with that situaion if it involves my kids.

Thanks rod, benni, dan, (fiddy from the other thread) for seeing my side of the tale.

I'll let the rest of you carry on arguing about my kids welfare being less important than the dogs.
Old 13-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
My daughter is about the same size as that little chap from Austin powers so even a "small" dog is a big dog to her and the fact that I've spent 2 nights now without proper sleep because she's having nightmares about it sort of shows that it's affected her quite badly.
A fair point there, just cause it didnt bite her doesnt mean it hasnt harmed her I guess.
Hope she gets over it soon.
Old 13-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Ryan
15K+ Super Poster!!

thing is now though chip, not that i really did before, but now, i dont actually believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.

crying wolf springs to mind.
Old 13-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

As i said Dojj, i may not have agreed with the way you handled it, and maybe you posted your thread in the heat of the moment, and there was a bit of an over reaction on your part, but its no where near as bad as the way some have over reacted to the thread lol

but what i do agree with is, is why you were so upset about it. we all love or wives and kids, and something like that, that scares them, quite ritely, upsets us.
Old 13-07-2010, 01:48 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

and these cunting dog owners who dont pick up there dog shit is another problem
Old 13-07-2010, 02:01 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by RANJ
and these cunting dog owners who dont pick up there dog shit is another problem
Would you rather they left it for you to trod it through your carpet?

Last edited by carlo; 13-07-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 13-07-2010, 02:02 PM
bigal1978
PassionFord Post Troll

the old wwf hero british bulldog will be turning in his grave now
Old 13-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

boils my piss when i see all these rudeboy chavs who walk around with their 'sick' dogs who let their dogs shit every where but they are to good to pick up the muck

i feel like grabbing them and rubbing their faces in it

Quick Reply: Fao Dojj