General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

PF Golfers!!

Search this Thread

Old 16-07-2010, 05:47 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Well i thought Wortley was nice but Hickleton is awesome, shame weather was pants

Shot 95
Ye both nice courses ! weather hasn't been the best for golf but not to bad keep working on it
Old 16-07-2010, 06:11 PM
Allyc85
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Well i thought Wortley was nice but Hickleton is awesome, shame weather was pants

Shot 95
Should come down to Devon and play Sidmouth mate, not that im biased or anything

http://www.sidmouthgolfclub.co.uk/
Old 16-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by danneth
Ye both nice courses ! weather hasn't been the best for golf but not to bad keep working on it
I iant got time to keep workin on it mate thats the problem. I reckon on there i would have shot low to mid eighties with not knowing the course a few years ago
Old 17-07-2010, 11:28 PM
M7 COS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by danneth
good stuff, haven't seen him but will keep a look out, it is tough out there at the moment theres so many good players, im at the same driving range as danny willett alot hes really come on to the scene in the last year

The weather up there wasn't as bad as the forecast but not great sunday it was nearly blowing people off the first tee they was sending the ball 60 yards right of the fairway just for it to come back centre
I like Danny Willett as a player, I think he's got a big future ahead of him. He's a good friend of Dale's and I've been following Danny's career ever since he eagled his first ever hole in a European Tour event playing as an amateur!