General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Dog ruins my little bit of street cred.

Search this Thread

Old 28-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pmsl quality
Old 28-06-2010, 08:06 PM
caprizetec170
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

ha not to bad least ya got sneaky look when ya had pick it up. my lad is as bad has a habbit of pissing on people if they stand still to long once peed on my exs 3yr old niece was funny as duck at time
Old 28-06-2010, 08:40 PM
SiST
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Thats quality mate - gutted for you
Old 28-06-2010, 09:32 PM
SAM 94
i want a car !!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao im feelin sorry 4 ya
Old 28-06-2010, 09:39 PM
chr
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

i dont know if any one knows whitby at all but theres a cafe called the "magpie", always a massive que outside plus all the noise of the seaside, my dog had to go right across the street to the cafe, there was a deafening silence and even all the seagulls stopped squaking, me bright red, my missus even reder as she sorted it.
Old 28-06-2010, 09:46 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The Rapid 1
So basically you mean you just let your dog have a shit on the pavement/road, sure all the local kids and parents will be overjoyed at your consideration to them and their health

Old 28-06-2010, 10:35 PM
The Rapid 1
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by STAFFY OWNER
So where the fuck do you suggest i take him? To a local park or beauty spot, or maybe i should just let him off his lead so he can use the neighbours gardens as a toilet.
Everything that comes out of my dogs arse gets picked up in a plastic bag, is tied securely and disposed of in the proper place. Can you tell me where i said it was left on the pavement in any of my previous posts on this thread? My offer to post the bag to Chip was said as a joke but i would happily send you a bag if you want proof you fucking outspoken tool.
In that case let me appologise to you sir
I just read into it what I wanted to see , and as a RESPONSIBLE dog owner you probably get even more annoyed than me when you see a turd (hopefully dog lol) sat in the middle of the pavement, knowing that some people (obviously me ) are gonna tar all dog owners with the same brush .

So again for picking it up and in the situation (which I can now see as funny ) you can have one of these . ( Obviously wont mean much as im such a prick anyway ).

Steve

Last edited by The Rapid 1; 28-06-2010 at 10:37 PM.
Old 28-06-2010, 10:51 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Love my staffy but to be fair she's very good about shitting,can't look at her when she's doing it as if I laugh she leaves it half way and goes off in a huff!!!however,she will piss anywhere at all!!!poor dabs been off her food all day and even tried to run back home at walking time.left her cuddled up for a bit and took her back out up the park where she immediatley located a hedgehog and proceeded to try and eat it,not a pretty sight but at least she was happier.
Old 28-06-2010, 10:53 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by The Rapid 1
In that case let me appologise to you sir
I just read into it what I wanted to see , and as a RESPONSIBLE dog owner you probably get even more annoyed than me when you see a turd (hopefully dog lol) sat in the middle of the pavement, knowing that some people (obviously me ) are gonna tar all dog owners with the same brush .

So again for picking it up and in the situation (which I can now see as funny ) you can have one of these . ( Obviously wont mean much as im such a prick anyway ).

Steve
No problem mate. It takes a lot to apologise and you are obviously a big enough person to do it so all is good.
I can understand where your thoughts were coming from as i also get pissed off with people who don't clear up after their dogs, if i can do it there is no reason why others can't.
Cheers again buddy .
Old 29-06-2010, 12:16 AM
turbochild
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i'm glad my dog shits on command lol as daft as that sounds it was a police dog handler that told me how to do it. The police don't want there dogs stopping for a turd when chasing a suspect lol. I tend to get the dog to go in the garden before i take her for a walk as i hate cleaning it up in public as the whole bag thing makes me feel sick so much easier with a long handled poop scoop lol