General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

At least its all over!

Search this Thread

Old 27-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts
Default At least its all over!

what a load of total shit england are, at least all this football crap is almost over now!

fucking usless cunts, and ive only watched 5 mins and seen 2 germany goals

turned over now lol

Last edited by Fudgey; 27-06-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Old 27-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Mark 3D

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

i think that about says it all!!
Old 27-06-2010, 03:33 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Received 435 Likes on 393 Posts

i hate football glad it is over everyone wont being going on about it all the time!
Old 27-06-2010, 03:34 PM
turbochild
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Poor show by england not even the ref been blind will save them now.
Old 27-06-2010, 03:34 PM
cossie4i+
TT T38 Power

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

We lost then ?

Not even turned it on lol

Steve
Old 27-06-2010, 03:35 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

England were never in the game! boys among men
Old 27-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Originally Posted by carlo
England were never in the game! boys among men
queers among more queers if you ask me, they are all overpaid pooftas
Old 27-06-2010, 03:38 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Old 27-06-2010, 03:44 PM
phil_focus
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

83 min and its 4-1.

england are the most usless bunch of overpaid nancy tossers. they have played total fucking useless shite football. actualy i dont think it even classes as football!

i said it the other day we playd shit and are going out but my brother defended england, how fucking wrong he was though i wish he was right.

commentater got it right calling it a debarcle.

Definition: A total, often ludicrous failure.
Old 27-06-2010, 03:46 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by carlo
boys among men
I think that's the other way around mate our old boy's should make way for younger lads but who........ there's non in the premier league they're all from foreign clubs

Outclassed in the whole competition even against our group opponents

Last edited by BRAMMER; 27-06-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 27-06-2010, 03:48 PM
rik-rs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 137 Likes on 118 Posts

hehe

they are on far too much money to have any incentive to actually win, lotto money a week for footy

if they were on a normal wage like 250-300 a week, and the dream of 100 grand a week for winning, we might see some action...
Old 27-06-2010, 03:50 PM
white2lsr
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Surely they will learn the lesson this time that England just arnt the team they are hyped to be. Maybe in 4 years time we can have another go but not expect as much from them.
Old 27-06-2010, 03:54 PM
conor.rst

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is by far the best thread every england suck tranny balls
Old 27-06-2010, 03:56 PM
phil_focus
PassionFord Post Troll

i just wish i'd put a bet on for england losing. at least i would have made some money out of their shit
Old 27-06-2010, 04:01 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Right,let's get it out of the way,the ball definaltley crossed the line and that would have made it 2-2,no doubt about it.........BUT.....what the fuck display was that?I'm welsh so I'm not too dissapointed they went out,just being honest,but god they were absolutely deplorable,Germany tore them literally to shreds,everytime they got the ball,they looked like scoring,their best player was david James,yet he let four goals in!!Rooney never turned up and the only person outfield that gets my praise would be frank lampard as he actually wanted to score,tbh I couldn't even tell you who else was playing,abysmal.I hope now the England fans can see why we were less than optimistic about their progress,all week the press have been talking about who their playing in the quarters!!!Germany are always underestimated in cup competitions,I have no idea why,although theyve won it three times they've also from memory got to the final on five or six occasions,so to be fair to England they lost to a good side although they lost badly.
Old 27-06-2010, 04:05 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

agreed, going to the golf at loch lomond in 2 weeks bring it on
Old 27-06-2010, 04:08 PM
phil_focus
PassionFord Post Troll

yes it should have been 2-2 and FIFA are an absolute disgrace for not using the cameras BUT england should have come out for the second half in the mind set

"we scored 2 hurray, screw the ref for being an idiot, but we should show germany we can beat them even with a blatent disaloud goal"

instead england played fucking awfull footbal AGAIN!!
Old 27-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I love all the people who slag the footballers for being overpaid , its the stupid cunts who pay over the top prices to go watch the games that make it possible for them to be paid so much , lol

glad there out ,now we can get back to actually having a normal life
Old 27-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

I cant stand football, it's bloody boring . the gf had it on so i see about 10 mins of it , is rooney ment to be good ?
Old 27-06-2010, 04:10 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Disgraceful performance, for them to be that bad something is fundamentally wrong and I believe its the manager. Everybody seems to know the best formation except him!
Old 27-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Paul.V
PassionFord Regular

Thumbs down

"Where playing for England".... Thats the funniest statement ever!!! Why does everyone harp on about the past ( 66 ). At the end of the day basically England were very poor and thats the fact, personally i believe they hype on the big boys playing for there clubs saying or they are great forgeting that they are surrounded by other plays most of which are foriegn!! Go back to the old days play for pride not for the money, have an english manager, or why not have a Great Britain side combining all the best players from the four counties. I,m not a footie fan as such and most will think i'm talking crap... Well hello just think of the last 90 mins and think again.
Old 27-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Never seen soon much shite in my life. Ive just wasted 90 odd mins of my life.
Old 27-06-2010, 04:19 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by It's Czech Mate
Disgraceful performance, for them to be that bad something is fundamentally wrong and I believe its the manager. Everybody seems to know the best formation except him!
Same formation that got u thru qualifying with such ease?They were just crap,the first decent side they've played and their found out,although I wouldn't bet against Germany going all the way!!!!
Old 27-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Paul.V
PassionFord Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES
I love all the people who slag the footballers for being overpaid , its the stupid cunts who pay over the top prices to go watch the games that make it possible for them to be paid so much , lol

glad there out ,now we can get back to actually having a normal life

Its more down to the likes of Sky that pay the big bucks, if it was down to ticket receipts most of the players would have to get a second job at Asda stacking shelves to make up there money, thats if they had the intelligence to pass the interview.... lol
Old 27-06-2010, 04:29 PM
white2lsr

At least there is some real entertainment on TV later.

Top gear
Old 27-06-2010, 04:33 PM
retro d
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Football shit what a load of rubbish. Roll on Top Gear thats made my sunday better.
Old 27-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

so all managers in 40 years have been shit?
Old 27-06-2010, 05:20 PM
It's Czech Mate

Originally Posted by Ryan_3
so all managers in 40 years have been shit?
Dont really understand where I said that or how it relates to England playing so badly today? Sorry mate you've totally lost me there.
Old 27-06-2010, 05:50 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dont really understand where I said that or how it relates to England playing so badly today? Sorry mate you've totally lost me there.
You haven't said that to be fair mate it's just capello is a proven manager and this is the same squad of players that walked qualification and regularly shine for their clubs,this was the first year no British representation in the champions league semi finals granted but their still very talented.I didn't see any heart in them today,they had a little go after the first goal and the second(disallowed) but Germany IMHO had the measure of them throughout.I think what peeps are getting at is for 44 years now England have been harping on that this is their year etc. yet they never live up to it and always seem to go out with a whimper (1990 excluded) which I think is largely down to the massive hype given to how easily their going to win,they were even talking about who they were going to meet in the semis as the path was so easy to get there,win group,easily,nine points,beat Ghana/austrailia,beat whoever in the quarters and on to the last four,it really was that matter of fact with shearer and co.Tbh it must be nice to support a team that ACTUALLY gets to a major finals but I'd be devastated if Wales got there and worked as little as England did.
Old 27-06-2010, 06:23 PM
rs-tuner

Originally Posted by ajamesc
i hate football glad it is over everyone wont being going on about it all the time!
im with you everywhere you go somebody asks "where are you watching the match" then when i say "im not"they look as if you have just pissed on there shoes
Old 27-06-2010, 08:18 PM
It's Czech Mate

Originally Posted by vaughant
You haven't said that to be fair mate it's just capello is a proven manager and this is the same squad of players that walked qualification and regularly shine for their clubs,this was the first year no British representation in the champions league semi finals granted but their still very talented.I didn't see any heart in them today,they had a little go after the first goal and the second(disallowed) but Germany IMHO had the measure of them throughout.I think what peeps are getting at is for 44 years now England have been harping on that this is their year etc. yet they never live up to it and always seem to go out with a whimper (1990 excluded) which I think is largely down to the massive hype given to how easily their going to win,they were even talking about who they were going to meet in the semis as the path was so easy to get there,win group,easily,nine points,beat Ghana/austrailia,beat whoever in the quarters and on to the last four,it really was that matter of fact with shearer and co.Tbh it must be nice to support a team that ACTUALLY gets to a major finals but I'd be devastated if Wales got there and worked as little as England did.
Me too, but i truly believe its down to the manager and his 23 squad, the formation and what the manager does with them, ie environment, regime etc

Its not the same as qualifying as most players are in club mode and just take a few days out for international duty and the emanager can choose from anyone at short notice, not a from a badly picked squad of 23

Rooney is a prime example, Ferguson gets him going and playing amazingly, Capello cant ( or wont! )....
Old 27-06-2010, 08:32 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Couldnt believe how england played, its an embarasement,seems the only players who actually wanted to be there was frank lampard and david james.

IMO we'll never have a england side who do well as in the premier league its all about foreigners now. Cant believe players like rooney who pop goals in week in week out for man utd then come to the world cup and fail. Why the fuck did they bring heskey on and what the hell is gareth barry doing alot of the time.

What does everyone think if Beckham was one day manager? I wonder if he woul have a better idea of what formations could work and least hes fucking english so can properly communicate with the players. Discuss.
Old 27-06-2010, 08:35 PM
bbsheppo
Regular Contributor

Top gear had better be fucking good or else I'll top myself
Old 27-06-2010, 08:42 PM
rscombi.
PassionFord Regular

too all the people who 'cant stand football'
go and comment on something that concerns you
Old 27-06-2010, 08:42 PM
rscombi.
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by EssexMikeSi
Couldnt believe how england played, its an embarasement,seems the only players who actually wanted to be there was frank lampard and david james.

IMO we'll never have a england side who do well as in the premier league its all about foreigners now. Cant believe players like rooney who pop goals in week in week out for man utd then come to the world cup and fail. Why the fuck did they bring heskey on and what the hell is gareth barry doing alot of the time.

What does everyone think if Beckham was one day manager? I wonder if he woul have a better idea of what formations could work and least hes fucking english so can properly communicate with the players. Discuss.

i said the same earlier , becks 4 manager
Old 27-06-2010, 08:56 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Love becks myself,he's 100% for England and always has been but I'm not sure he's management material.until England learn to pass the ball I'm afraid major victories will always allude them,all those players know how to play on the ground so why not do that?I personally think capellos ok but I'm not English so don't really know how he fits in with the whole physce of England.a lot of English ex players/managers feel the jobs a poisoned chalice as it seems one failiure and your entire work is ruined.I agree with what mark lawrenson said,no manager should have more than a 2year contract in international football,see how they do at a major tournament and take it from there.I'm not buying this old men thing either ,that was a team in it's prime and they'll have to do much better in the euros if they're to be taken seriously again.
Old 27-06-2010, 09:03 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yeah i totally agree they should be on a no longer than 2yr contract. And yeah i also agree that our team should be in its prime, that german team is made up of young players who they are developing into the new generation german side, and they totally pissed on us. Imnot looking forwards to the next euros competition at all, we're well out the game now imo.

How awful that we're feeling this about our team, im as patriotic about being english as they come but its hard to not lose all faith.
Old 27-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Originally Posted by rscombi.
too all the people who 'cant stand football'
go and comment on something that concerns you
this is thread about how glad i am that there will hopefully be not a lot more football talk, as its fucking dribble and bores the piss out of me, so if YOU dont like it, dont comment and jog on to one of the many threads about football gayness that i dont care to read/post on...

as for capello, he could be a shit manager, but as hes italian maybe he was trying to get england to loose to give italy a better chance, but they are already out, so he had to keep up facard and make england loose again so as to not get found out on his game plan lol
Old 27-06-2010, 11:22 PM
madsi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

ha ha and at least the cheating french bastards went out before us
Old 28-06-2010, 02:23 AM
Lee1

Originally Posted by vaughant
Right,let's get it out of the way,the ball definaltley crossed the line and that would have made it 2-2,no doubt about it.........BUT.....what the fuck display was that?I'm welsh so I'm not too dissapointed they went out,just being honest,but god they were absolutely deplorable,Germany tore them literally to shreds,everytime they got the ball,they looked like scoring,their best player was david James,yet he let four goals in!!Rooney never turned up and the only person outfield that gets my praise would be frank lampard as he actually wanted to score,tbh I couldn't even tell you who else was playing,abysmal.I hope now the England fans can see why we were less than optimistic about their progress,all week the press have been talking about who their playing in the quarters!!!Germany are always underestimated in cup competitions,I have no idea why,although theyve won it three times they've also from memory got to the final on five or six occasions,so to be fair to England they lost to a good side although they lost badly.
Fucking Hell your a bitter bastard, you only said james was the best player cos the commentator said it , get a grip if we didn't have that goal dis-allowed we would have taken it right to them.