General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Making a rollcage out of exhaust tubing...?

Search this Thread

Old 23-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Strange boy
Old 23-11-2010, 09:52 PM
bigryrs
RSHoleinator

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

I can smell another ban coming for another annoying little cunt!
Old 23-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by bigryrs
I can smell another ban coming for another annoying little cunt!
I dont think he has done anything to warrant a ban, he seems to have a little bit of a problem with accepting people at face value and so has made a bit of a dick out of himself by making out like he thinks im lieing etc, but thats nothing that deserves a ban, and he is bound to be on the defensive a little, given that the only way he found this forum in the first place was cause there is a thread on it ripping the piss out of his shitty van so surely he should have the right to reply?
Old 23-11-2010, 10:02 PM
wozzy
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pugme
yep chavved up all the way!!

some bits i do myself, on certain cars, but on some of my cars i leave it to professionals!

we all modify in different ways, its a shame your one of these close minded people that think they are always right, and everything must be done the way you like it or it is deemed wrong or shite.

i do feel for people like you because your children will grow up to eventually loathe you

dont worry theres plenty of time to change

yes of course the irony between childishness and being on MTV!! i see your from somerset and i know things are a little slow down there but have you tried one of these

inside is explanations of words
you plonker, why dont you understand that its not that people on here are having some sort of personal attack on you. You've made a ROLLCAGE out of EXHAUST pipe. Come on surely you must see the problem. You wouldn't make a strut brace out of plastic because it 'looked ok' would you!? actually no thats probobly a silly question to ask.

Anyways thanks for providing the material for a funny read tonight
Old 23-11-2010, 11:19 PM
evans2822
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

So Pugme has posted fuck knows how many threads on different forums on the net about his stupid suicide roll cage and just gobs off/makes a cunt of himself justifying It?? Is that about right???

Ok mate enoughs enough go and kill yourself you twat...
Old 23-11-2010, 11:27 PM
crumpet
Advanced PassionFord User

most exhaust pipe is 3mm isnt it? when most cages are 5-7mm?
Old 23-11-2010, 11:33 PM
crumpet
Advanced PassionFord User

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont care if he is a mate of yours or not buddy, im sorry i just cant rip you any more!!

"my friend is K, from type K styling" oh mate, what a fucking numpty!

lol, ill just come back in a week or so and fill you in on what im doing in my life, just incase it doesnt match to something i posted somewhere on the internet!!

god bless people

What a dick, fuck off back to migweb with your epic fail pointless van! Vans are supossed to be used as work vehicles, not wannabe track slags with exhaust tube roll cages
Old 24-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Chopshop85
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 70 Likes on 63 Posts

Fantastic read.

I love how peoples idea of trolling, is making yourself sound like a complete tard, then digging the hole even deeper.

Keep the comedy coming.
Old 24-11-2010, 01:30 AM
bigryrs
RSHoleinator

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Chopshop85
Fantastic read.

I love how peoples idea of trolling, is making yourself sound like a complete tard, then digging the hole even deeper.

Keep the comedy coming.
+1 lol
Old 24-11-2010, 03:18 AM
DazC
10K+ Poster!!

Fucking amazing!! With complete and utter brain donors like this on the roads, it's enough to make you want to stay off the roads!

What type of complete tool can't understand a roll cage made from exhaust pipe could be suicide?

Not structural but it's there to stiffen the shell?! What?

What kind of mong then tries to justify it using irrelevant points?

What kind of retard then tries to take the piss out of people who point out the error of their ways by calling them a muppet for knowing someone?

Obviously one of these tossers thats always right. It's pointless arguing with idiots like this unfortunately!

Last edited by DazC; 24-11-2010 at 03:20 AM.
Old 24-11-2010, 07:37 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by evans2822
So Pugme has posted fuck knows how many threads on different forums on the net about his stupid suicide roll cage and just gobs off/makes a cunt of himself justifying It?? Is that about right???
Thats a pretty accurate summary yes
Old 24-11-2010, 07:38 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i look forward to close up views of some cable ties holding the cage to the carpet
Old 24-11-2010, 09:26 AM
Mr.T
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Apart from the fucked up rollcage i like the looks of the van though.
Old 24-11-2010, 10:38 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Mr.T
Apart from the fucked up rollcage i like the looks of the van though.
If he had just bought a couple of hundred quid of CDS and had a few bends put in it properly and used that instead it would be a pretty cool van I reckon.
Old 24-11-2010, 10:52 AM
the mk1 kid
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by crumpet
most exhaust pipe is 3mm isnt it? when most cages are 5mm?
edited

Divide by 2...

Tom
Old 25-11-2010, 04:51 PM
CoupeUK
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

hmmmm im slightly concerned by the fact the OP has spent so much time posting and quoting and copying links!! stalker me thinks!!
Stalker? Dont think so!
As I said in the original post, I was merely asking opinions as to whether it was dangerous or, not exactly like a one man grudge as you'd like to believe!

anyways, i believe in the many quotes it does state this cage is not being used for structural qualities!! I think the OP should be a little less timid and perhaps ask questions to the actual owner! LOL
Why would I need to ask you questions about your rollcage? Its quite obvious where your opinion lies....

the reason the cage was put in was for a modified car show, maybe the OP should of mentioned what other cars i have and maybe you would of understood why i did this
Your other cars? I think thats pretty much irrelevant to this topic but seeing as you want me to mention it, from the top of my head you have your 106 GTi, Mk6 Fiesta van diesel aswell as a Legnum thats having air-ride and massive rims.

If the OP actually knew me, he would know i worked at an exhaust company for six months and we put this in for a crack for nothign more than the cost of materials. its a shame he doesnt have any of the finsihed photos, as it really looks the nuts from a distance as we painted it kwasaki green, but alas there was too many runs in it for my liking
I'm sorry but I never knew you worked at a exhaust company for 6 months, I was told you was a chippy! Why would I have any of the finished photo's? It doesnt matter really whether it has more bars or a coat of paint, the initial question was whether it was dangerous or not having such a thing made of exhaust tubing

I'll reiterate this and say that this is not here to cause wars between this and that, I wanted opinions as to whether this is dangerous or not, each to their own and that....if it floats your boat and makes you happy then so be it. After all, people modify their vehicles for their own pleasure and not for others so if you like it then it shouldnt matter what other people think.

Over and out xx
Old 25-11-2010, 06:03 PM
PeterRST
Don't mention ze Vor

He should have used PVC water tubes in order to save weight... It's supposed to be a track car after all...