General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Weed House Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 03:22 PM
gaz s1
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rick Astley
The problem isn't necessarily with the effects that Weed may have on an individual, it is more to do with what it finances. Organised serious crime etc. That is the real issue here not wether some dude gets abit stoned and giggles himself to fucking death.
but thats down to the fucking stupid government, its ok to get smashed out of your head on beer and wreck town centres every weekend but smoke the weed and your a criminal, hypocrisy by the laws of the land at its finest, holland seems to get on allright with it legalized but not in public apart from cafes etc so why cant this country adopt that policy and take it out of the hands of criminals??

Same as america did with proabition in the 20,s

Then you get the argument it can cause side effects, so can many other things and if we believed everything we was told we wouldnt do or eat anything because it is bad for you, sick to death of being told by people what i can do with my own body as long as i aint hurting anyone else its my choice aint it??

Last edited by gaz s1; 12-06-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Originally Posted by gaz s1
holland seems to get on allright with it legalized but not in public apart from cafes etc so why cant this country adopt that policy and take it out of the hands of criminals?? Same as america did with proabition in the 20,s
Exact opposite's. During prohibition in the 20's Gangs controlled cities and the police were corrupt. Gang killings and gunfights were the norm.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If Warren had seen just one room in a house with a window covered/smell etc, then I probably would have disagreed with the "grassing" (lol).

But this is more likely one of Vietnamese houses, staffed by illegals (who are the ones who always end up doing the time, not the big bosses) and are more than likely stealing the electric, and the weed would probably be sold wet and sprayed with gritty crap, so on this occasion I would have to agree with Warren.

There is a case coming to Court soon that might see ALL drugs (including beer!) either legalised or criminalised. Basically instead of arguing with the law, they are challening the application and discrimination of the law instead. Look up Edward Stratton.

BTW, Portugal legalised weed a while ago, and by all accounts the situation there seems to have got better.
Old 12-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Originally Posted by Graham S1
BTW, Portugal legalised weed a while ago, and by all accounts the situation there seems to have got better.
when did they do that? Not disagreeing just never hear about it
Old 12-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by DarylC
Out of interest, has this place been raided yet?
not checked for ages. got bored of waiting! will look when i go past on monday!!
Originally Posted by Ima Racing
...well i hope for you warren they aint pf users which could be a distinct possibility with the amount of odduns on here

As said i would never have grassed nowt wrong with herbs
Taking weed while suffering a mental health condition is a very bad idea phil

I couldnt give 2 shits if some of the dealers/growers are on here. They wont do shit all and even if they were stupid enough to try, they would regret it!! I can be a nasty piece of work when i choose to be!

But this is more likely one of Vietnamese houses, staffed by illegals (who are the ones who always end up doing the time, not the big bosses) and are more than likely stealing the electric, and the weed would probably be sold wet and sprayed with gritty crap, so on this occasion I would have to agree with Warren.
exactly! nothing nice about the kind of scum who mass grow weed. Its about profit and thats it. Its common to sprinkle ground glass into the buds during growing to increase the weight and hence profit. Just like all street drugs, youve no idea what you are getting!

Cant see it being legalised any time soon. Although weed is different to alcohol, most politicians and lords are too thick to know that and will just look at the alcohol problems we have and assume we'd have similar problems with everyone being stoned etc.

The only reason i can see to legalise most drugs in some way is to bankrupt the criminal gangs. Hence heroin on prescription for addicts. Medical majiuana etc.

We need some informed and unbiased research on these drugs so that a rational decision can be made on legalisation. Most research is biased either pro or against.

Just remember, under current national politcal thinking and policy making, had alcohol and tobacco been invented recently, they would both be illegal. Its only the thousands of years of mainstream use thats made them socially acceptable and hence legal by default here.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:26 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by DarylC
Exact opposite's. During prohibition in the 20's Gangs controlled cities and the police were corrupt. Gang killings and gunfights were the norm.
Exactly! Take it out of there hands and legalise it and then tax it.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:45 PM
D16PJM

Originally Posted by HardcoreTBC
Frankly, I've only registered on this forum to reply to this thread. A friend of mine, member of your forum, showed me your post warren, and couldn't speak his mind of course, considering this is a closed-minded and ignorant net community by the looks of it, and he probably would have had much trouble. I don't really care what you do with this account, ban it, delete my post, whatever, I just HAVE to speak my mind on this.

Why in God's name did you report this to the police? Do you realize you have just RUINED an INNOCENT man's life???? ( yes, INNOCENT ). Weed( marijuana, cannabis sativa, whatever) has been given to us by GOD and has been used on our planet for millenia. It has absolutely no major side effect and I won't even mention it's completely devoid of HARMFUL ones. On the other side, it kills cancer cells in patients with pulmonary cancer, it is a most natural and helpful treatment for insomnia, stress, anxiety, anger, and whatnot, and the SAFEST treatment ever discovered by modern and ancient medicine alike for chronic pain!
It has truly been made illegal a couple of decades ago by the companies producing plastics, synthetic fibers, and all this polluting crap, considering HEMP can be succesfully used in making: paper, parachutes, sacks, everything you can image. It is organic, it degrades naturally, it grows masterfully in even the most horrific of conditions, and it is CHEAP.

I work 2 jobs, raise a kid, and smoke marijuana almost every fucking day! Physical addiction is unheard of, considering I can go months without taking it if I do want to. My mother smokes and has been smoking since before I was born , is a director of a company, also works another job. All my friends smoke it, some of them with really high-paying jobs, some managers, some directors. I can truly say it has cured me of some horrific problems, including chronic insomnia I've has since childhood, acute anxiety and stress, and best of all, it has oberall made me a better, more sociable, approachable and friendly person. IT DOES THIS TO EVERYONE WHO USES IT.

And you, "my friend" have just reported a grower to the police, on the premises that he is a GROWER, thus, a criminal. No, my good man, he is A PROVIDER of a natural, centuries-old organic cure to all of us who use it and reap it's benefits. He would NOT be a " criminal " had marijuana not been illegal, which is a cartload of CRAP. Anyway, a good future is foreseen as many states in the USA are already decriminalising and legalising it. Spain, Italy, Holland have already made it an accepted plant, and many more countries are opening their eyes and their minds to the wonder that is MARIJUANA.

On the other hand, you, in your fictional ivory tower consider HEROIN a better bet for legalisation, a SYNTHETIC and HARMFUL drug responsible for the deaths of thousands around the globe. I can bet that if all those addicts have had acces to legal and plentiful marijuana from the beggining they would not be in the situation they are in now.

It is people like you, ignorant, closed-minded, unaware of the truth and believing of all the bullshit the government spoon-feeds you that promote marijuana as a "DRUG" and as a clear proponent for Illegality.
I hope that one day someone does to you the harm and injustice you have just brought upon the poor soul growing that fantastic medicine, treatment and plant, someone who in no way whatsoever has done YOU any harm, directly or indirectly, has not interfered in your life in the slightest and would not have affected you in any way, had you not gotten the sudden urge to report him to your idiot friends, the police.

Know this: I am not in any way a native speaker of english, considering I am romanian. On the other hand I seem to have better grammar and diction than you( I actually wrote all this in 7 minutes ), plus I have a complete grasp of 4 other languages. ALL THIS THANKS TO THAT SATANIC DRUG THAT IS MARIJUANA! I hope you pay for what you did to that man.... Handle this post or my account in any way you like, I just HAD to express my sincere opinion.
Best regards, Raziel.
knob jockey.

I also work 2 jobs have 4 kids and manage just fine without smoking this shit.

most normal people would report this to the police as i would but obviously not those who just care about there next joint.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:53 PM
xr2john
Passionford Addict

Received 89 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by juicy 666
weed smokers are far too lazy to be bothered going out robbing! even if we did the paranoia would be mental! Legalise everything and control it then its all taxed and happy and the government will have a massive ammount of extra tax coming in and we will be happy because its being taken away from the hands of criminals who probably have their finger in alsorts of things that are much worse also! problem solved! but it will never happen! the government only listen to what the public (well the press) say/want! they wont even listen to their own drug advisors who keep resigning as everything they test or find out is ignored!

Sorry rant over I know people wont agree and im totally cool with that but realistically its the only way it will work! plus with all that extra tax think how much that would help the current economic problems we are facing!
this has got to be the best post of the thread,our country is billions in debt.why dont the government jump on the band wagon and make some of the ŁŁ back off all the people that take drugs in this country.at the end of the day its thier choice,no 1 forces people to take them,so why let the drug barons make all the money,holland has the right idea!!1
Old 12-06-2010, 08:03 PM
D16PJM

Originally Posted by xr2john
this has got to be the best post of the thread,our country is billions in debt.why dont the government jump on the band wagon and make some of the ŁŁ back off all the people that take drugs in this country.at the end of the day its thier choice,no 1 forces people to take them,so why let the drug barons make all the money,holland has the right idea!!1
i agree no one forces you to take it but its the people that can't afford it but want it that causes the problem so for people saying that warren should not of reported this can't complain next time there car stereo has been stolen.

I don't care who smokes or does what but its what it causes that creates the problem, maybe it should be legalised.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Ima Racing

Warren tell my other side as this one aint listening
Old 12-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Phil go speak to your shrink about it. there is plenty of evidence that shows weed making people more unwell when they already have a pre-existing mental health condition.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:30 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

but thats down to the fucking stupid government, its ok to get smashed out of your head on beer and wreck town centres every weekend but smoke the weed and your a criminal, hypocrisy by the laws of the land at its finest, holland seems to get on allright with it legalized but not in public apart from cafes etc so why cant this country adopt that policy and take it out of the hands of criminals??

Same as america did with proabition in the 20,s

Then you get the argument it can cause side effects, so can many other things and if we believed everything we was told we wouldnt do or eat anything because it is bad for you, sick to death of being told by people what i can do with my own body as long as i aint hurting anyone else its my choice aint it??
What the fuck are you talking about? Weed is used to make big bucks for criminals which in turn funds serious organised crime. Serious crime is gangs, who rob C.I.T and high value robberies etc.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:34 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

My brother smokes it, and it turns him into a prick.... Drugs are just crutches for weak people IMHO, very very sad so many people get addicted to it, then try to justify it.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:44 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by Rick Astley
What the fuck are you talking about? Weed is used to make big bucks for criminals which in turn funds serious organised crime. Serious crime is gangs, who rob C.I.T and high value robberies etc.
maybe some yes but everyone i know grows there own for personel use, if you want to take it out of the criminal gangs you have got to legalize it because making it illegal stops nothing, why cant people see this
I dont know anyone who smokes weed who doesnt work never mind rob for it and a hell of a lot of people smoke it, not just chavs who the government and tabloids would lead you to believe, their is no issue in holland why cant we do this here??
,government still believe making it illegal will stop peeps what a joke, all the taxpayers money wasted when you could legalize it and make money off it like alchohol or are you on the bandwagon that canabis is more dangerous than alchohol which is legal??
Old 12-06-2010, 08:46 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by RWD_cossie_wil
My brother smokes it, and it turns him into a prick.... Drugs are just crutches for weak people IMHO, very very sad so many people get addicted to it, then try to justify it.
weed is not addictive which has been proved. i go months without it then enjoy a smoke for a week or two, dont believe everything you read about and people dont turn into pricks when they have a drink do they??!!
Old 12-06-2010, 08:49 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by D16PJM
knob jockey.

I also work 2 jobs have 4 kids and manage just fine without smoking this shit.

most normal people would report this to the police as i would but obviously not those who just care about there next joint.
I think the point he was getting at was it doesnt effect people as much as is it thought. As in he can operate exactly the same as non smokers of the 'shit'. There is zero physical addiction so people dont really worry about there next joint fix.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:50 PM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

Received 415 Likes on 308 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Walking round an area in town and i could strongly smell weed

Bit strange as there was no one about so i did a bit of investigating and found this:

all the windows foiled and bin bagged up, one corner had started to peel and i could see a "snakes wedding" of wires on what little bit of floor i could see. And the place seems to have forced ventilation as a strong smell of weed was coming from the wall vents and the airflow seemed quite strong

I wonder how long it will be until the police raid the flat now ive reported it to the police???

lol how can anybody be that stupid ffs well spotted mate
Old 12-06-2010, 08:53 PM
gaz s1

imho you should legalize it or at least have a level playing field and ban all drugs including alchohol which IS addictive and turns a lot of people into violent animals!!, not all, the same as weed affects SOME people

Why is it socially acceptable to go out and get blasted out of your head on beer but stop in and have a few bifters and your a scumbag????????
and dont give me the legal argument because i bet most people on here break the law in one way or another.

Last edited by gaz s1; 12-06-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:06 PM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

ive just been reading through this and im gonna give my unbiased opinion on it. i used to smoke weed, then went on to pills and finished on cocaine. was over a period of about 7 years, i managed to stop all of that but i cannot stop smoking

weed chills you out, pills make you love everyone and sniff well good buzz but not so good listening to your heart beat 1000 times a minute at 5 in the morning lol

but any of the above with alcohol and its a completely different story, i would usualy get pissed first then get on it and thats when i would get viscious.

but the long term effects on your brain from drugs is definitely there where alcohol isnt imo. but i suppose it must affect everyone different as none of us are the same.

imo puff should be legal as theres more voilance that spurs from alcohol than puff. the government would make ŁŁŁŁŁŁ and they could regulate it.

i havnt touched any drugs for about 5 years now and i wont ever again i dont think.

cocaine ruins lives and thats a fact, but weed is no better or worse than alcohol imo.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:07 PM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

imho you should legalize it or at least have a level playing field and ban all drugs including alchohol which IS addictive and turns a lot of people into violent animals!!, not all, the same as weed affects SOME people

Why is it socially acceptable to go out and get blasted out of your head on beer but stop in and have a few bifters and your a scumbag????????
and dont give me the legal argument because i bet most people on here break the law in one way or another.
i have to say i agree with this, i dont even smoke it anymore but if you ever had you would understand what hes saying.

Last edited by scoooby slayer; 12-06-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 09:14 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by scoooby slayer
i have to say i agree with this, i dont even smoke it but if you ever had you would understand what hes saying.
thats the trouble people just jump on the bandwagon, i know which i would rather do, go out on the town blow god knows how much on beer, puke it up probably get in a fight and feel like shit in the morning or spend 20 squid on some weed have a laugh and get up in the morning with no sideeffects whatsoever, beer is not good for you, its addictive and can kill you quite easily if abused but its legal so thats ok

That is why the argument on weed cant be justified but people just ignore it, ban weed ban alchohol, would people stop drinking if it was illegal, i dont think so, alcholol would just be sold by criminal gangs, see theres a link here somewhere.

Last edited by gaz s1; 12-06-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Old 13-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Phil go speak to your shrink about it. there is plenty of evidence that shows weed making people more unwell when they already have a pre-existing mental health condition.
Actually some varieties can actaully help mental illness. Look up the difference between THC and CBD. The more THC it has in it the worse it is for mental health. CBD content goes higher the more it's cured, but you don't really get "cured" street weed.

Oh, and on the Portugese thing, sorry, it's not legal, just decriminalised. You are allowed to carry 2.5g on you.
Old 13-06-2010, 11:20 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Actually some varieties can actaully help mental illness. Look up the difference between THC and CBD. The more THC it has in it the worse it is for mental health. CBD content goes higher the more it's cured, but you don't really get "cured" street weed.
Not strictly true
Old 13-06-2010, 02:59 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
Not strictly true
Care to expand on my limited knowledge?
Old 13-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

I give up.
Old 14-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

lol rick.
Old 14-06-2010, 11:24 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

cant be arsed reading where i left off but have you been back warren to see if its been busted ?
Old 14-06-2010, 01:00 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

if it aint been busted i would go in there with a load of empty black bags
Old 14-06-2010, 01:51 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Thats what i was thinking what was the post code again warren?
Old 14-06-2010, 02:55 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

carlo and i will clean that place out

save the feds a job
Old 14-06-2010, 03:22 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

thats the trouble people just jump on the bandwagon, i know which i would rather do, go out on the town blow god knows how much on beer, puke it up probably get in a fight and feel like shit in the morning or spend 20 squid on some weed have a laugh and get up in the morning with no sideeffects whatsoever, beer is not good for you, its addictive and can kill you quite easily if abused but its legal so thats ok

That is why the argument on weed cant be justified but people just ignore it, ban weed ban alchohol, would people stop drinking if it was illegal, i dont think so, alcholol would just be sold by criminal gangs, see theres a link here somewhere.
Every sentence ^ is spot on!
Old 14-06-2010, 03:31 PM
squizxr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Weed should be legal imo, me and a mate went up London on Sat to watch the England match!!! We had a jopint each before we got on the train, shared one at the station at the other end, quick pint, smoked 1 each before kck off, then one after the game before the train home!!

On the train home there were loads of pissed up England fans, signing songs, jumping around, banging windows, while we sat there peacefully buzzing, laughing at the fuckers!! On the train there was a few women prob aged around 45-50, they looked pretty scared, and eventually moved and sat behind us!!

Ive smoked green everyday for just over 4 years, have held done my job, (boss has never even questioned if i smoke) smoke at work when his not around, BUT i do hate goin without a smoke!! So i guess im addicted, a few years ago i lost me license and turnt into a pisshead, i no what id rather be
Old 14-06-2010, 03:48 PM
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Weed effects people in different ways so it should NOT be legalized.

I have smoked it for ten years, rarely do now and I'lll openly admit I am totally different once I've had a smoke, not through choice, it just effects me that way.
Old 14-06-2010, 06:36 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by squizxr
Weed should be legal imo, me and a mate went up London on Sat to watch the England match!!! We had a jopint each before we got on the train, shared one at the station at the other end, quick pint, smoked 1 each before kck off, then one after the game before the train home!!

On the train home there were loads of pissed up England fans, signing songs, jumping around, banging windows, while we sat there peacefully buzzing, laughing at the fuckers!! On the train there was a few women prob aged around 45-50, they looked pretty scared, and eventually moved and sat behind us!!

Ive smoked green everyday for just over 4 years, have held done my job, (boss has never even questioned if i smoke) smoke at work when his not around, BUT i do hate goin without a smoke!! So i guess im addicted, a few years ago i lost me license and turnt into a pisshead, i no what id rather be
spot on mate but because its legal its ok to go around like total morons, smashing things up, harrasing people etc
Old 14-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Had a nose earlier. Appears to be empty now half the window covers are gone and its empty inside. Front door is boarded up.

Maybe it got raided??
Old 15-06-2010, 11:01 AM
squizxr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

spot on mate but because its legal its ok to go around like total morons, smashing things up, harrasing people etc
Exactly mate, this tune sums it all up quite well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrrQoME56U
Old 15-06-2010, 11:15 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Had a nose earlier. Appears to be empty now half the window covers are gone and its empty inside. Front door is boarded up.

Maybe it got raided??
does seem that way - especially the front door as the feds would have broken that down
Old 15-06-2010, 01:29 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

We need some informed and unbiased research on these drugs so that a rational decision can be made on legalisation. Most research is biased either pro or against.
But there has been massive amounts of research Warren! But unless its perceived to be a vote winner the unbiased information is ignored. Professor David Nutt put his very wise cards on the table about reclassifying cannabis and the Government sacked him!!

You have got some very overinflated and uneducated views on cannabis, its production, and its effects.

"John Beddington, the Chief Scientific Adviser to the UK Government stated that he agreed with the views of Professor Nutt on cannabis. When asked if he agreed whether cannabis was less harmful than cigarettes and alcohol, he replied: "I think the scientific evidence is absolutely clear cut. I would agree with it."

Last edited by DanW@FastFord; 15-06-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Old 15-06-2010, 02:43 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
But there has been massive amounts of research Warren! But unless its perceived to be a vote winner the unbiased information is ignored. Professor David Nutt put his very wise cards on the table about reclassifying cannabis and the Government sacked him!!

You have got some very overinflated and uneducated views on cannabis, its production, and its effects.

"John Beddington, the Chief Scientific Adviser to the UK Government stated that he agreed with the views of Professor Nutt on cannabis. When asked if he agreed whether cannabis was less harmful than cigarettes and alcohol, he replied: "I think the scientific evidence is absolutely clear cut. I would agree with it."
but the government dont listen to the experts and so it goes on, just listen to the views on here of people who dont listen to the facts and believe everything the politicians tell them
Old 15-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Maybe it got raided??
hopefully

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
Exactly! Take it out of there hands and legalise it and then tax it.
Sorry, I misread what you put, I thought you ment the prohibitio stopped gangs

Quick Reply: Weed House Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!