General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Weed House Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!

Search this Thread

Old 16-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

epic double post

Last edited by Psycho Warren; 16-04-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 16-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Saaamon
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver

Petrol bomb me house. I have full firefighting breathing apparatus and suit and helmet. Plus ladder to escape from first floor. If they set fire to place and wait for me to run out house i have weapons all over the shop (and id automatically have the big axe anyway in a fire).

Ive worked out the response times and even assuming worst case and i cant raise the alarm until the noise and smoke reaches the neighbours (15 mins max) and max likely fire engine response time here (again about 15 mins) and approx time to set up a hose and ladder for a first floor rescue (max 15mins) gives me the need for 45 minutes air. I have over an hours air

I worked loads of "what if" plans out for my last house and have adapted them for this place
Fucking hell, you've got some serious issues.
Old 16-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Saaamon

Street value in stoke approx Ł20 an 1/8th (gooood shit maaaannnn ) which equates to 3.53g for Ł20 or Ł5.66 a gram.
More like 2.8 for 20's nowadays, although plenty of people are shotting at 10pound for a gram.
Old 16-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

not round here it aint saaamon. one of my mates occasionally smokes and pays Ł20 an 1/8 for really good stuff (if such thing exists ) with a bulk buy discount.
Old 17-04-2010, 07:02 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

FPMSL at the warren private piles tag seriously tho if you had done that up here & been caught warren your fucked there are lads up here getting slashed for not paying their bill god only knows what they would do if they caught you grassing them & making them loose their crop but if your not afraid fair play
Old 17-04-2010, 08:16 AM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Originally Posted by carlo
FPMSL at the warren private piles tag seriously tho if you had done that up here & been caught warren your fucked there are lads up here getting slashed for not paying their bill god only knows what they would do if they caught you grassing them & making them loose their crop but if your not afraid fair play
yup people get shot up here for just oweing a Ł10...

one lad was having his hair cut in the barbers another lad walked inn in daylight and shot him at blank range in the head...good bye laddo all just for a tenner...
Old 17-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Went past the place to today and seems to be no change!

Guess the police would rather be catching people doing 33 in a 30

Im not that bothered about getting slashed/shot. Could die of a heart attack, get mown over by a joyrider/OAP in a car, have an anuerism at any time! Not to mention its quite possible i kill myself through my driving!! There's plenty worse ways to go than getting shot dead by a drug dealer eg. dying old and alone and not getting found for 6 weeks until the neighbours noticed the smell..............
Old 17-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Dub604

GROW RIP!! they obviously nobody to be worried about. otherwise they would have taken more precautions to protect and hide the fact that they are growing there.

There is no point in grassing on them as the police wont be really bothered, as mentioned earlier theyre too busy busting people doing 33 in a 30 etc... so they will harvest and sell it on and make some hefty profit.
Old 17-04-2010, 08:03 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Went past the place to today and seems to be no change!

Guess the police would rather be catching people doing 33 in a 30

Im not that bothered about getting slashed/shot. Could die of a heart attack, get mown over by a joyrider/OAP in a car, have an anuerism at any time! Not to mention its quite possible i kill myself through my driving!! There's plenty worse ways to go than getting shot dead by a drug dealer eg. dying old and alone and not getting found for 6 weeks until the neighbours noticed the smell..............
no fucking wonder they sectioned you
grassing up drug dealers
r.i.p
Old 17-04-2010, 08:27 PM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

warren they cant raid a premises just cos you said. The intelligence gathering takes days maybe weeks.
Old 18-04-2010, 01:26 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by RC4
no fucking wonder they sectioned you
grassing up drug dealers
r.i.p
i was not sectioned, merely detained under section 136 of the mental health act by the police and taken to a safe place Had i left the hospital i would have been sectioned though
Originally Posted by mrjenrst
warren they cant raid a premises just cos you said. The intelligence gathering takes days maybe weeks.
I might report it to the electric then. Most electric companys will look into it as almost all weed houses steal electric. Weed houses stupid enough to take thier electric legally get caught real quick as the systems flag up the high usage and it gets investigated.

The electric people will in cases of possible electric theft get a warrant to enter premises to check installation. And they usually have police back up to enforce warrant. Im sure they would be compelled to act when they see weed growing everywhere
Old 18-04-2010, 06:53 AM
B1G-J0E
Slow and Low

Rob the place That would pay for a few things and that aint gonna ring the old bill and say there weed factory has been robbed ha ha perfect plan to me

Aint police got helicopters what see the heat coming thru the house so they can pick weed factorys out from the rest?

P.S. if you want the police to find the place smash a window of the house/flat and ring 999 and say there is a burglary going on and BOOM....... they find it lol
Old 18-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

The Police won't just go bursting in and take the place down. They'll wanna' investigate and do some more digging.

Benni.
Old 18-04-2010, 01:29 PM
rich123

lets just hope they are not part of this site and find out who u are lol
Old 19-04-2010, 11:36 AM
squizxr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

(and id automatically have the big axe anyway in a fire).
What ya gonna do, chop the fire out
Old 19-04-2010, 11:57 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by squizxr
What ya gonna do, chop the fire out
The axe is for hacking through stud walls, locked doors and popping double glazing windows to escape. Also its good for bashing people
Old 20-04-2010, 12:09 AM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Set fire to the place and then watch the fire brigade get stoned on the smoke as they attempt to put out the blaze .
Old 12-06-2010, 12:21 AM
HardcoreTBC
Virgin

Default prick

Frankly, I've only registered on this forum to reply to this thread. A friend of mine, member of your forum, showed me your post warren, and couldn't speak his mind of course, considering this is a closed-minded and ignorant net community by the looks of it, and he probably would have had much trouble. I don't really care what you do with this account, ban it, delete my post, whatever, I just HAVE to speak my mind on this.

Why in God's name did you report this to the police? Do you realize you have just RUINED an INNOCENT man's life???? ( yes, INNOCENT ). Weed( marijuana, cannabis sativa, whatever) has been given to us by GOD and has been used on our planet for millenia. It has absolutely no major side effect and I won't even mention it's completely devoid of HARMFUL ones. On the other side, it kills cancer cells in patients with pulmonary cancer, it is a most natural and helpful treatment for insomnia, stress, anxiety, anger, and whatnot, and the SAFEST treatment ever discovered by modern and ancient medicine alike for chronic pain!
It has truly been made illegal a couple of decades ago by the companies producing plastics, synthetic fibers, and all this polluting crap, considering HEMP can be succesfully used in making: paper, parachutes, sacks, everything you can image. It is organic, it degrades naturally, it grows masterfully in even the most horrific of conditions, and it is CHEAP.

I work 2 jobs, raise a kid, and smoke marijuana almost every fucking day! Physical addiction is unheard of, considering I can go months without taking it if I do want to. My mother smokes and has been smoking since before I was born , is a director of a company, also works another job. All my friends smoke it, some of them with really high-paying jobs, some managers, some directors. I can truly say it has cured me of some horrific problems, including chronic insomnia I've has since childhood, acute anxiety and stress, and best of all, it has oberall made me a better, more sociable, approachable and friendly person. IT DOES THIS TO EVERYONE WHO USES IT.

And you, "my friend" have just reported a grower to the police, on the premises that he is a GROWER, thus, a criminal. No, my good man, he is A PROVIDER of a natural, centuries-old organic cure to all of us who use it and reap it's benefits. He would NOT be a " criminal " had marijuana not been illegal, which is a cartload of CRAP. Anyway, a good future is foreseen as many states in the USA are already decriminalising and legalising it. Spain, Italy, Holland have already made it an accepted plant, and many more countries are opening their eyes and their minds to the wonder that is MARIJUANA.

On the other hand, you, in your fictional ivory tower consider HEROIN a better bet for legalisation, a SYNTHETIC and HARMFUL drug responsible for the deaths of thousands around the globe. I can bet that if all those addicts have had acces to legal and plentiful marijuana from the beggining they would not be in the situation they are in now.

It is people like you, ignorant, closed-minded, unaware of the truth and believing of all the bullshit the government spoon-feeds you that promote marijuana as a "DRUG" and as a clear proponent for Illegality.
I hope that one day someone does to you the harm and injustice you have just brought upon the poor soul growing that fantastic medicine, treatment and plant, someone who in no way whatsoever has done YOU any harm, directly or indirectly, has not interfered in your life in the slightest and would not have affected you in any way, had you not gotten the sudden urge to report him to your idiot friends, the police.

Know this: I am not in any way a native speaker of english, considering I am romanian. On the other hand I seem to have better grammar and diction than you( I actually wrote all this in 7 minutes ), plus I have a complete grasp of 4 other languages. ALL THIS THANKS TO THAT SATANIC DRUG THAT IS MARIJUANA! I hope you pay for what you did to that man.... Handle this post or my account in any way you like, I just HAD to express my sincere opinion.
Best regards, Raziel.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:29 AM
paul16v
Monte 087

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 12-06-2010, 12:36 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

WTF

Youve been smoking too much of your own product maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 12:40 AM
HardcoreTBC
Virgin

I'm sorry, but I haven't smoked anything today, I'm sober as fuck, and I'm just giving you my honest opinion... But people like you probably accept alcohol and getting drunk, not considering that it is #1 on the list of killers, and It can cause dozens of problems weed would never even touch. If I was mistaken about you, my bad! But this is the impression you gave me through your post.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:44 AM
johnandhissaffy
white fords look best

hahhahahahahaha
Old 12-06-2010, 01:09 AM
Roscco
Livin' [H]ard & Fast

Man, i just looked back t this wantin' to see smashed windows and big ass plants, maybe some dudes gettin police 'enforcement'

Instead i get a hippy wantin to promote weed.

Wasted 5 mins. (or 7 maybe ??)

Last edited by Roscco; 12-06-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:27 AM
HardcoreTBC
Virgin

I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea, but I'm not goddamn hippy. I'm just a normal, productive member of society, reaping the benefits of this wonderful little plant you .... law-abiding citizens.... think so low of.
Anyway, I've not received a reply from the OP, and I've spent too much time here, so ta-ta!
Old 12-06-2010, 02:13 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

well maybe if you didnt spout complete and utter shit and actually read the whole thread properly then you might have got more than a comedy reply

you are ignoring the simple fact that growing weed to sell still remains a serious CRIMINAL offence in this country. thats the law. fact. so of course a grower is not innocent, and if he chooses to break the law has to suffer the consequences.

and whether you like it or not, there are still too many unanswered questions and biased knowledge on weed to make a government level decision to legalise. that may well change in time, and so be it.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:17 AM
clarke5700
YES I KNOW I CANT SPELL

tbh my dad is 70 years old every time i talk to him he is moneing about sometink or the other, i under stand its a part of getting old yet when he comes home stoned (or we boath do) we get along so much better tbh. who cairs that we are breaking the law!!!! a happy life is a better life IMHO!!!!!!! we boath work hard (my dad being an ex fireman) and me working 8-12 hour days!! we spend out time lauthing and being happy with each other and thats what i live for!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 02:43 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by clarke5700
tbh my dad is 70 years old every time i talk to him he is moneing about sometink or the other, i under stand its a part of getting old yet when he comes home stoned (or we boath do) we get along so much better tbh. who cairs that we are breaking the law!!!! a happy life is a better life IMHO!!!!!!! we boath work hard (my dad being an ex fireman) and me working 8-12 hour days!! we spend out time lauthing and being happy with each other and thats what i live for!!!
clarke5700, understand what your saying here but other peoples arguments are the fact higher up the chain some people are making ŁŁŁŁŁ and that can go towards other high class crimes like gun crime.

No one can stop you smoking it and at least you work and don't be a bum doleite.

Also HardcoreTBC, lay off the drugs son.

Paronoia got you.
Old 12-06-2010, 02:55 AM
clarke5700
YES I KNOW I CANT SPELL

Originally Posted by wirralphil
clarke5700, understand what your saying here but other peoples arguments are the fact higher up the chain some people are making ŁŁŁŁŁ and that can go towards other high class crimes like gun crime.

No one can stop you smoking it and at least you work and don't be a bum doleite.

Also HardcoreTBC, lay off the drugs son.

Paronoia got you.

lol mate i smoke it once in a bule moon, my dad has siatica (spelling i no???) and hes soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much happyer when the "THC" kicks in his pain has gone ectect i under stand what your saying tho about all the crime ectect but im happy hes happy we live happy lives
Old 12-06-2010, 03:07 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Never knew you Dad had that mate, suppose it helps.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:00 AM
NoRubNoDub
McGarrity Motorsport

Actualy pissed myself laughing at that post
but I will hold my hands up and say that yes I do smoke weed, I quite like it and I think it should be legal.
I don't smoke it everyday, because that's a drug addiction. I feel the same way about it as I would going out for a few drinks, every drug should be in moderation as every drug is harmful in one way or another, getting drunk every nite of the week isn't normal is it? So either should smoking weed everyday, in fact the last time I smoked it was a month ago.
But I think that warren was right for reporting that, it's a criminal activity which will in turn fund more serious criminal activity. When I buy weed I will only buy off someone who has growen it for himself on a very small scale and sells the excess. The average dealer on the street, will be working in a gang, pushing harder and more harmful drugs and be involved in other criminal activity, I will not support that. No one should be able to sleep at night knowing that they have encouraged that.
So how the fuck can you claim that the guy/gang who was running that weed factory is innocent?!?
So fuck off back to Romania you gypse!!
Old 12-06-2010, 04:03 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

God is not real...
Old 12-06-2010, 04:07 AM
NoRubNoDub
McGarrity Motorsport

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Benni
God is not real...
Yes, but why?
Old 12-06-2010, 12:30 PM
johnandhissaffy
white fords look best

Originally Posted by Benni
God is not real...
hahahahaha
oh and beeni santa isnt real too mate
Old 12-06-2010, 01:15 PM
gibbo frst
Advanced PassionFord User

I went to a fire in London to a terraced house which was a canabis factory and the lovelly chilled out growers as nice as u say they all are had set traps everywhere even wired the front door handle to the mains and put familys next door in danger with their wiring of lights burning the whole ground floor down. What a bunch of fucking shit being spouted by some of u lot. We go their to help people because of them whilst they make afortune on their stuff and try to kill us in the process. Great hey
Old 12-06-2010, 01:23 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Just so long as you both leave the tooth fairy out of it...

...she is still real isn't she?
Old 12-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Roosie
500bhp Cosworth in making

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

all this bollox about should be legal drug etc etc pisses me off.
I take over 300 claims a year against people who are drugged on Canabis 23 of them are deaths. because there reactions are slower FACT so making it legal would be ok then so more people can die or be involved in more accidents. im sorry if i sound stuck up by when i talk to some people who are "stoned" you can soooooo notice a difference.

rant over
Old 12-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Out of interest, has this place been raided yet?
Old 12-06-2010, 01:45 PM
s1 2oobhp
PassionFord Regular

well done warren bust them scum bags
Old 12-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Ima Racing
Advanced PassionFord User

...well i hope for you warren they aint pf users which could be a distinct possibility with the amount of odduns on here

As said i would never have grassed nowt wrong with herbs
Old 12-06-2010, 02:57 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

The problem isn't necessarily with the effects that Weed may have on an individual, it is more to do with what it finances. Organised serious crime etc. That is the real issue here not wether some dude gets abit stoned and giggles himself to fucking death.

Quick Reply: Weed House Maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!