General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Dealing with inconsiderate road users

Search this Thread

Old 13-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Dojj did noone ask why it kept happening to you?? is it just because your aggressive behind the wheel compared to many bus drivers so people who chance it with your bus will get taken out??
Old 14-04-2010, 07:05 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

"the first considerations of a bus driver are the safety and comfort of his passengers"

after one guy put the brakes on when someone cut him up and put a 90 year old passenger through the windscreen on his bus and he bus company were liable to pay for her to be fixed, i wasn't about to be that guy, so if you pulled out on me and i couldn't stop, i didn't stop

i'd attempt to stop, but if there was no way then you were going to get fucked up

besides, have you tried driving in southall?
Old 14-04-2010, 07:07 AM
WongRS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No, the roads are full of jeb ends lately!
I got stuck behind some turnip doing 25mph in a 60 on my way to work yesterday, so i overtook, in a safe place, and at 50 mph.
What do i get in return, headlights flashed and 2 fingers?!
Old 14-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Sp3no
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was cut up by some tosser in a 4x4 he came straight across 3 lanes and went to cut infront of me, he nearly hit me and i was furious, i looked at him and he laughed at me, that was it!! I knew what i had to do, i managed to pull level with him at the next 3 sets of traffic lights, each time i honked my horn continously and wound my window down hoping he would wind his down, at the 3rd set of lights he did hehehehehe, he got a full can of coke in the face, that soon shut him up. I find throwing things can be very effective PMSL.
I get road rage bad, i followed a guy to his house once and chased him up his drive way cos he cut me up and had the cheek to give me the wanker sign.
I scare myself sometimes, i get the bus now and my blood pressure is back to a safe level. I drive for fun now i stopped the whole car commuting thing, its not for me. People would even honk the horn for daring to indicate to turn right as that would mean that i would have to stop to wait for a gap in the traffic coming the other way and dare to stop the traffic behind!! What wrong with people

Last edited by Sp3no; 14-04-2010 at 08:25 AM.