General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Moto gp 2010

Search this Thread

Old 19-03-2010, 07:26 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Moto gp 2010

Who do you think this year then??

Rossi again, he is already setting the pace in testing i see, i think stoner could really push him this year, think he is a great rider.

Im a lorenzo fan and he has missed out a bit already due to hand injury, love to see him rule out his errors in crashing and do it, i really would

Wonder how spies will do also.. him and edwards will have a good battle i think.

What the hell has happened to pedrosa and hayden??

Anyway cant wait for some real racing!!!
Old 19-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Pete frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

same here,its the only motorsport that can hold my attention these days...........
Old 19-03-2010, 07:31 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Also its nice and short but in a good way!! no stopping ither!

God remember catalunya last year, final corner rossi took it! was gutted man! so exciting even the other half was jumping up and down at the drama
Old 19-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Tango Ford
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not enough top bikes with winning chance ,but .........i have already paid for a ticket for Misano ,September 5th ,weather better be good

would like Rossi to win again as he is just the business ,going to Ducati next year ?
Old 19-03-2010, 07:38 PM
eazy_ways
Regular Contributor

My money goes with stoner, would like to see haydn up there as well though.
Old 19-03-2010, 08:03 PM
kiddie
Advanced PassionFord User

46 Rossi!!!
although I really hope Stoner does well this year, he really pulled it together the tail end of last season.
Old 19-03-2010, 08:07 PM
neil73
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

im a big rossi fan but he needs some one to push him this season to keep him interested, i think stoner will do well this year, lorenzo's a great rider but he's like crashing to much, if he can stay on the bike he'll be up there too,dont think rossi will go to ducati, would be really suprised if he did. cant wait for season to start
Old 19-03-2010, 08:25 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

If you look at home many mistakes lorenzo made no scoring then he still had a good points total. he would have been up there or even had a last race shot if he had at least of finished a few, ifs and buts though. just a point..

think he will be better this year. would love to go to barcelona but as its july hotel would cost a bit on top of the rest. dam

Last edited by rabmc; 19-03-2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old 19-03-2010, 09:44 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Rossi ftw,lorenzo isn't near his class.
Old 19-03-2010, 10:08 PM
c.fogarty

Be it 500 GP or Moto GP it has produced great, great racing in recent years.... WSB is a pale immitation of the halcycon days of Foggy/Chilli etc

As someone who's followed Valentino from his early days in 125 to me the kid's a God. Will go down as a truly great.

Think Stoner will really push him this year if he's fully fit, & Lorenzo deffo' has the speed to give Rossi the challenge he needs.
Old 19-03-2010, 10:24 PM
bouncy
Regular Contributor

Rossi for me, the guy is a legend. I first met him back in the mid 90's when we competed against him in a Euro 125 round at Donny and there was a great buzz going around the paddock about him!!!

Just watching him at an early age, you knew he was special. I think he broke the lap record in practice the first time there!!!

He fell off in the race while leading but still got back on and finished second.

However we beat him the following year at Donny in the British GP..........

He crashed!!!!...........DNF ...
Old 20-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
Rossi ftw,lorenzo isn't near his class.

I've said this before but i'll go again. Lorenzo is nothing but a rossi wannabe HOW many times does he crash? AFPMSL
Rossi has been the master for years of winning and doing funny little celebrations. Now this little cock end stabs a flag in the ground calling it "lorenzo land"

Rossi for the win.

LEGEND
Old 20-03-2010, 10:09 AM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Couldn't have put it better myself chopper.
Old 20-03-2010, 11:34 AM
snoopaloopa

Originally Posted by Lambchop

I've said this before but i'll go again. Lorenzo is nothing but a rossi wannabe HOW many times does he crash? AFPMSL
Rossi has been the master for years of winning and doing funny little celebrations. Now this little cock end stabs a flag in the ground calling it "lorenzo land"

Rossi for the win.

LEGEND

+1
Old 20-03-2010, 03:10 PM
xr_craig
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts

Rossi for me. Although that said i reckon Stoner will put up a good fight. And you most definately can't rule out Lorenzo, he never fails to suprise you.
Old 20-03-2010, 04:11 PM
collierm
MP for K.I.S.S

I was at the final test last night in Losail and to be fair, Pedrosa was flying. Would love to see Lorenzo take the championship this year, I really enjoy the way he rides. Still think it'll be a three way battle between Rossi, Lorenzo and Stoner.

Colin Edwards came out, didn't realise what a lanky streak of piss that fella is.

Pramac bike makes an absolutely unreal noise.
Old 20-03-2010, 04:11 PM
collierm
MP for K.I.S.S

I was at the final test last night in Losail and to be fair, Pedrosa was flying. Would love to see Lorenzo take the championship this year, I really enjoy the way he rides. Still think it'll be a three way battle between Rossi, Lorenzo and Stoner.

Colin Edwards came out, didn't realise what a lanky streak of piss that fella is.

Pramac bike makes an absolutely unreal noise.
Old 20-03-2010, 07:12 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dont talk so much shit.

What does a rossi wannabe actually mean,, want to win title after title and be the top of the sport then you could say every rider is a rossi wannabe?????

Lorenzo has the what it takes to beat rossi, if he goes about it the right way, he is not that far away. Defo has the pace he has said it himself, rossi is un-settled by lorenzo for sure!

This is what its all about if we were all rosi fans then wouldnt be as much fun, personally love to see him get pumped! I wish he would just kiss his boyfriend in the garage and get it over with!

Last edited by rabmc; 20-03-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 20-03-2010, 07:25 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Rossi unsettled my arse robert,he's a wannabe as in emulating rossi's style etc.
Old 20-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

If Rossi isnt unsettled by Lorenzo then why doesnt he want to share data about the bike, you know, the same bike as a Yammy teammate, and why as quoted in the media has he said its Him or Me to Yamaha,
Rossi clearly see's Lorenzo as a threat, and maybe its pissing him off that Lorenzo is a threat on the same bike, the bike that Rossi turned good, but its something he has to deal with.
As for a move to Ducati, depends whether Burgess fancies the challenge or not, I think Rossi would do it, as there would be enough interested parties to make the Italian dream team, but if Burgess doesnt fancy it then it wont happen, simple as.

Lorenzo is quick, no denying that, and you can see he has learnt alot from Rossi, and you cant blame him for picking up tips from undenyably 1 of, if not The best rider of all time.
Old 20-03-2010, 07:45 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

I wouldn't share it with a team mate either tbh.
Old 20-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I wouldn't share it with a team mate either tbh.
The factory want constructors title first and foremost, Thats the factory that have supplied and built the bike for you, without the factory you have no bike
Old 20-03-2010, 07:52 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

True,but how many teams would love rossi as their no.1 rider,i doubt stoner shares either tbh.
Old 20-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

True,but how many teams would love rossi as their no.1 rider,i doubt stoner shares either tbh.
Obviously every team, even if he switched to ducati he would be no 1, even if Stoner became champ this year and Rossi switched the Rossi would be no 1 rider in the team.
Stoner shared with Hayden when he switched to Ducati, but Hayden couldnt get on with a Stoner set up so had to find his own.
Old 20-03-2010, 08:36 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

We will agree to disagree then, I dont think he trys to be rossi or whatever!

M`on the hoops
Old 20-03-2010, 08:41 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Big G
Obviously every team, even if he switched to ducati he would be no 1, even if Stoner became champ this year and Rossi switched the Rossi would be no 1 rider in the team.
Stoner shared with Hayden when he switched to Ducati, but Hayden couldnt get on with a Stoner set up so had to find his own.
Wasn't there talk of a rossi/ducati deal ? Didn't know that about stoner.
Old 20-03-2010, 08:41 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by rabmc
We will agree to disagree then, I dont think he trys to be rossi or whatever!

M`on the hoops

Pmsl.
Old 20-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Wasn't there talk of a rossi/ducati deal ? Didn't know that about stoner.
There was talk, dunno whether it got made up because Rossi threw a wobbly at Yam regarding Lorenzo or whether there is any actual fact behind it but it does seem plausable, Italian champ on an Italian bike, dream team innit, and the funds would get found to get Rossi there, unfortunatly for Rossi if Burgess doesnt want to do it, then Rossi wont do it.
Old 20-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

rossi is an absolute legend, if i am off when the british gp is on i'm deffo going and i am deffo going to get his signed lid that they have every year, 2.5k well spend imo
Old 20-03-2010, 09:23 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Shit mate 2.5k, defo a investment though could get that + more in the future easy.

We will defo be at the british gp this year. hope its good! rossi and lorenzo crashed out last year at donny, stoner and hayden chose wrong tyres, was a bit of a let down but till had a great wkend.
Old 20-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Dont talk so much shit.

What does a rossi wannabe actually mean,, want to win title after title and be the top of the sport then you could say every rider is a rossi wannabe?????

Lorenzo has the what it takes to beat rossi, if he goes about it the right way, he is not that far away. Defo has the pace he has said it himself, rossi is un-settled by lorenzo for sure!

This is what its all about if we were all rosi fans then wouldnt be as much fun, personally love to see him get pumped! I wish he would just kiss his boyfriend in the garage and get it over with!
BULLSHIT! He's just a crash fucking maestro. grade fucking A!

He's a wannabe in the shit he tries to do. Not just winning that's obvious. I already pointed out it's the quirks that he's fucking shit at

Rossi unsettled by Lorenzo? AFPMSL. Yeah un settled if he rides near incase he knocks him off maybe

Rossi unsettled my arse robert,he's a wannabe as in emulating rossi's style etc.
correctomundo dude.

If Rossi isnt unsettled by Lorenzo then why doesnt he want to share data about the bike, you know, the same bike as a Yammy teammate, and why as quoted in the media has he said its Him or Me to Yamaha,
Rossi clearly see's Lorenzo as a threat, and maybe its pissing him off that Lorenzo is a threat on the same bike, the bike that Rossi turned good, but its something he has to deal with.
As for a move to Ducati, depends whether Burgess fancies the challenge or not, I think Rossi would do it, as there would be enough interested parties to make the Italian dream team, but if Burgess doesnt fancy it then it wont happen, simple as.

Lorenzo is quick, no denying that, and you can see he has learnt alot from Rossi, and you cant blame him for picking up tips from undenyably 1 of, if not The best rider of all time.

dry your eyes! you think both sides of the garage always share info?!?!?! aye right!!

also if burgess wont go then rossi stays? rotf. BULLSHIT! rossi is the man not burgess! burgess is fucking good aye but deciding where rossi rides? err err.

Originally Posted by Alps Pacino
rossi is an absolute legend, if i am off when the british gp is on i'm deffo going and i am deffo going to get his signed lid that they have every year, 2.5k well spend imo

sorry as much as i'd bum his probable gay ass i wouldnt pay that for his lid
Old 20-03-2010, 11:03 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Lambchop
also if burgess wont go then rossi stays? rotf. BULLSHIT! rossi is the man not burgess! burgess is fucking good aye but deciding where rossi rides? err err.
Its whether JB can be arsed taking up another challenge, JB is the jewel in Rossi's crown and Rossi knows that, they will retire from racing on the same day.
Old 20-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Its whether JB can be arsed taking up another challenge, JB is the jewel in Rossi's crown and Rossi knows that, they will retire from racing on the same day.

I think you're serious as well

You think JB is the driver behind VR winning all the titles? ROTF

A great help aye but the ONE? Err no.
Old 20-03-2010, 11:15 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Mate lorenzo has been doing that since his early days, what is no one aloud to celebrate other than rossi? And if its remotley different oh they are copying rossi ! eye ok

Hes been all over rossi so many times now, and theres no way I can argue the fact he is going to beat rossi to the title as he has it all to prove, BUT he isnt that far away with all his "crashes". And rossi is threatened by him! Thats for sure no matter what you say.

Its obviously difficult to argue a point regarding rossi as the guys done it all, a true legend! But I do believe these guys, stoner and lorenzo can beat him with a rub of the green or track lets say. ither luck or expierence? who knows we will need to wait and see

Last edited by rabmc; 20-03-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 20-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Mate lorenzo has been doing that since his early days, what is no one aloud to celebrate other than rossi? And if its remotley different oh they are copying rossi ! eye ok

Hes been all over rossi so many times now, and theres no way I can argue the fact he is going to beat rossi to the title as he has it all to prove, BUT he isnt that far away with all his "crashes". And rossi is threatened by him! Thats for sure no matter what you say.

Its obviously difficult to argue a point regarding rossi as the guys done it all, a true legend! But I do believe these guys, stoner and lorenzo can beat him with a rub of the green or track lets say. ither luck or expierence? who knows we will need to wait and see

Please step away from the rose wine

rossi threatened? pmsl

you believe stoner can threaten him? well sherlock is that because he won a world title?
Old 20-03-2010, 11:37 PM
mad dog younge

i think its going to be ,between rossie and stoner ..would love to see them 2 battle it out again
Old 20-03-2010, 11:40 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sorry man am not on the rose tonight!

It vodka