General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

come on your spurs

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 09:06 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts
Default come on your spurs

sorry leeds fans, but you ran out of puff at about 70 minutes

good game though
Old 04-02-2010, 04:28 PM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

was a great game dojj, good banter on the terraces too. i was sat back of the kop and i can hardly talk today the amount of singing that went on over 90 mins

your right at about 70 mins we faded and you found the spaces needed to kill off the game. but im glad were out of it to be honest but more glad we didnt get hammered either.

fa cup who gives a fuck were super leeds and were goin up

MOT
Old 04-02-2010, 06:29 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

to be fai, leeds did have a lot of luck on their side as spurs could have gone a few up in the first few minutes

but they were well up for a scuffle and even though there were some yellow cards brandished, it was never a nasty game of football, both teams went out there to enjoy themselves and if spurs had faltered i would have been gutted, but in the end, it showed what a premiership team is like against a non premiership side

if leeds go up, and they've been playing well, although it's been a bit hit and miss as of late, but i can see them getting auto promoted if they make sure of their games in hand

but perhaps not beacuse chris fat lad moyles is a fan and he'd never shut up abou tit
Old 04-02-2010, 09:48 PM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

referee spoilt it imo and spurs got a lot of the decisions, especially crouch. hes just too lightweight and shit in the air but seems to get a free kick every time he jumps... lol

to be fair imo spurs were a poor team in both games (no matter how many players were injured or not they still had a better team on paper than leeds) and if they did get into 4th place they would struggle next season in europe if they play like they did against us. defoe was the difference last night and that was it. and to be fair against better defenders he would have really struggled.

but good luck to spurs, i hope you go on and win it now. a lot of leeds fans didnt want to get through last night, myself included. getting out of this shite league were in is far more important. all i wanted was for the boys to show up. battle and make us (the fans) proud and they did that. we made the fa cup interesting this year and now were out it can just become a nothing trophy again
Old 05-02-2010, 08:17 PM
ethans-dad
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

the best team of the night won. from a leeds fan!