General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

p*ssed off

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 03:07 PM
bythomson
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry p*ssed off

no classic ford at crail this year.. does anyone know why. i thought it was a good show last year
Old 05-02-2010, 03:21 PM
Neil@FastFord
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Hi, not my mag and won't be drawn into a huge debate, but i would wager it is because they have been stopped from trading on and using Classic Fords name to hold a day which doesn't strictly concern the mag.

Main issue would be a copyrighted name being used without consent. So that's an issue. Then you have the fact they would be taking money off punters using the CF banner and not kicking anything CF's way and finally, i'm sure it would be a legal minefield if someone got hurt and they wanted to sue for what happened on "Classic Ford's" day

Hope this helps
Old 05-02-2010, 08:28 PM
bythomson
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

thanks for clearing that up oh well will just have to head down south to see some classic fords might be worth it to get a look at that fiesta of yours will it be at any or is fast ford at crail on the calendar for youself.