General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

squatter rights info required

Search this Thread

Old 19-01-2010, 09:33 PM
Shings
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd happily be arrested for removing squatters from a house if it was one I owned.

me law abiding citizen, no priors.

Them pikey mo fo's.

Bailed for 30 days and given a caution.

Get my bothered hat out!
Old 20-01-2010, 07:20 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

the one we went last week where I was unable to remove them came through again yesterday during the day (i only work nights) so my boss went down, it is in easton in Bristol so a shit hole of an area, when he got there in his unmarked company car the squatters where actually outside with a van unloading furniture the cheeky cunts so Ritchie stopped and casually walked to the front up the road towards the house then made a beeline for the open front door but he never realised there were more hippies inside 3 of them pushed him back out ( he is a skinny 10 stone wimp) during the struggle they squashed his hand in the door resulting in some nastyu bruising so he got the police, who happily came out but informed him Knightstone property who own the house have allowed them 30 days in the house so there is nothing they or we can do, but personally i would be pushing for an assault charge after they physically pushed him and slammed door resulting in injury but he is to stupid to realise that.

so yet again this particular bunch have won. I am covering that area thurs and fri night so when the alarm auto arms at 1830 i will be waiting, wether they have landlords permission or not (knightstone would still rather us get them out if we can but agreed 30 days with them to save court fees) and as this premises only has a flimsy wooden door i will be in with my 5 cell mag lkite in hand ready for the smelly fuckers. I wont bother with the police as they are not interested.
Old 20-01-2010, 07:28 AM
rsfido_1989
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

burn it down, . Fuckin tramps, we do refurb work on properties and they always stink as the first thing they like to smash is the bathrooms!
Old 20-01-2010, 07:45 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

To be fair, the ones who move in furniture are unlikely to be ones who smash up the bathroom, they arent there to wreck the place, the "better" squatters are just there to live rent free at someone elses expense.
Old 20-01-2010, 07:55 AM
mozzy
Ford for life

Originally Posted by Chip
To be fair, the ones who move in furniture are unlikely to be ones who smash up the bathroom, they arent there to wreck the place, the "better" squatters are just there to live rent free at someone elses expense.

in there defence they have actually cleaned this particular house up a bit and oput up net curtains etc lol
Old 20-01-2010, 08:01 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by mozzy
in there defence they have actually cleaned this particular house up a bit and oput up net curtains etc lol
Yeah, those ones are a lot better than the scum who just want to trash everything.

Not the point though of course!