General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Islam4UK banned

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 07:53 AM
Markb_s1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Islam4UK banned

Just saw on Sky news that Islam4uk has been banned under anti terrorism laws
looks like no march for them then.

Last edited by Markb_s1; 12-01-2010 at 07:56 AM. Reason: cos i misread the news article and thought it was jsut the march that was banned - doh!
Old 12-01-2010, 08:06 AM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Good, too right, it was nothing more than incitement anyway
Old 12-01-2010, 08:09 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

good - at least the government are good for something
Old 12-01-2010, 08:32 AM
LHD220Turbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

i'm just down the road for Wotton Bassett, and to allow a March through the streets would be very wrong.

whilst i do sympathise with inncocent people being killed in iraq/afghanistan etc, to march through Bassett would just make the divide even worse

as said, its pure incitement
Old 12-01-2010, 08:43 AM
**caz**
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Bloody hell the government are actually doing the right thing for once!

x
Old 12-01-2010, 09:39 AM
Munch
Mr. Sparkle!

made my blood boil that did, im glad its been stopped!
Old 12-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

Excellent news
Old 12-01-2010, 09:42 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

They had already said that they weren't going to do the march, so the banning is a little bit pointless.

IMO they should have been banned the second they surfaced!
Old 12-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

agree with that
Old 12-01-2010, 09:53 AM
skrats
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

thats good news

also it saves me a day off to go and heckle them like they did our boys in luton !!
Old 12-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Shandy-Ade
Advanced PassionFord User

How convenient when the voting is just round the corner
Old 12-01-2010, 10:03 AM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

excellent news
Old 12-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Good news, although sadly like the BNP, I believe that islam4uk have lots of moderate members, so labelling them all terrorists will just alienate them and generate more hatred.
But there wasnt really another option, it was a lose/lose situation.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:24 AM
james kiely
10K+ Poster!!

Received 428 Likes on 403 Posts

in the short term this decision will seem the right thing to do ,but the extremists will feed off this and play into their propahganda[spell]

cheers james
Old 12-01-2010, 10:30 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by Chip
Good news, although sadly like the BNP, I believe that islam4uk have lots of moderate members, so labelling them all terrorists will just alienate them and generate more hatred.
But there wasnt really another option, it was a lose/lose situation.
Then the moderate ones should have the sense to leave, and not align themselves with an organisation which attempts to pull utterly stupid and incredibly race sensitive stunts then!! (that goes as much for the BNP as for Islam4U)
Old 12-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
Then the moderate ones should have the sense to leave, and not align themselves with an organisation which attempts to pull utterly stupid and incredibly race sensitive stunts then!! (that goes as much for the BNP as for Islam4U)
Sadly when people (especially those who arent very bright) feel like they are marginalised in some way, they tend to try and gain strength by joining these type of organisations (the BNP or islam4uk, which are basically the same thing at opposite ends)
If you then label these people who already feel marginalised as a terrorist, some of them will see sense possibly, and some of them will just view themselves as further marginalised and more opressed, and will then step up their anger as a natural defense, the result will be that as a direct result of this group being given the label of terrorists, some of its formerly passive members will now start to look into becoming more extreme, and will ultimately end up terrorists as a result.

Its similar to what happened in Ireland in that respect, the more you tell people they cant do something, the more they will fight you.

Im not saying that the group shouldnt be banned, Im just pointing out what some of the consequences of doing so will be.

Just like if the BNP was banned, some of its moderate members would shrug their shoulders and get on with their life, and some of the moderate members would join the NF instead and become more dangerous.

Sadly, its quite difficult when dealing with stupid people to get them to act in an inteligent manner
Old 12-01-2010, 10:42 AM
stishy
n00b

great news.. fuck them
Old 12-01-2010, 10:42 AM
smithy20vt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

As has already been said that they had already commented that the March would not go ahead before this ruling had came out.

If I remember correctly the Article mentioned that there was no intention to actually complete the March but just to use the possibility of the March as a Propaganda exercise so that it would raise the awareness of Islam4Uk?

If that was there sole aim they certainly have managed to make a talking point as before this had happened I doubt many people were aware of the group
Old 12-01-2010, 10:45 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by smithy20vt
As has already been said that they had already commented that the March would not go ahead before this ruling had came out.

If I remember correctly the Article mentioned that there was no intention to actually complete the March but just to use the possibility of the March as a Propaganda exercise so that it would raise the awareness of Islam4Uk?

If that was there sole aim they certainly have managed to make a talking point as before this had happened I doubt many people were aware of the group
Agreed, and by banning them, we have of course played right into their hands, they will simply start a new group, and all the people who only now want to join islam4uk because they are told they arent allowed to, will join that new group instead.
Effectively we have allowed them to use our press and even ourselves (well me and you are talking about it for example) to give them a level of publicity and awareness that would have been impossible for them without so much help from us.

Clever lads!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:45 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by stishy
great news.. fuck them
+1
Old 12-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

did anyone see the stupid banners they were waving saying some shite about islam for the whole of UK and sod freedom im sure it was lost on them that its those very freedoms that allow them to voice those opinions and wave those placards in the first place! fucking morons!

Originally Posted by Chip
Sadly, its quite difficult when dealing with stupid people to get them to act in an inteligent manner
and we cant shoot them all either

i do think people in this country should be forced to attend a short educational course on the basics of how political system in UK works before being allowed to join political partys and vote!!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:50 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
i do think people in this country should be forced to attend a short educational course on the basics of how political system in UK works before being allowed to join political partys and vote!!
Good point!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:55 AM
Chip

did anyone see the stupid banners they were waving saying some shite about islam for the whole of UK and sod freedom im sure it was lost on them that its those very freedoms that allow them to voice those opinions and wave those placards in the first place! fucking morons!
Well, it was, but we just banned them from doing that so that argument is a bit less valid now of course!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Chip

Indeed, it really is scarey that the decisions are being made on who to elect by the likes of the average PF/SUN reader
Old 12-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

slightly off topic but cracks me up Chip and Warren always say about thick people and chavs and Warrens single mothers problem too

When did you guys join Mensa and have 2.4 children and silver spoon up bringings

i hear enough on here that saying certain things is thick this thick that etc or racist etc or catagorizing people in the same boat but i dont agree on people being called thick or all the time cause they support a group or support something or against that in term is the same as saying all immagrants are bin laden supporters do you see what i mean?

what im trying to say basically is saying thick thick thick in every sentance is the same as saying terrorist terrorist terroist.

most terrorist are seem to have a good education but they still seem to blow themselves or crash planes into buildings to me that aint smart and neither is marching in villages where dead soldiers get taken thru might as well walk on there graves and serve up bacon to some jewish people and say would you like a shower mind the gas leak.

suppose what im trying to get across and maybe not said it in the best of ways is just cause people have views on things that doesnt agree with yourself doesnt mean they have an IQ of a glass of water
Old 12-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Diamonds.
slightly off topic but cracks me up Chip and Warren always say about thick people and chavs and Warrens single mothers problem too

When did you guys join Mensa and have 2.4 children and silver spoon up bringings
I havent had a silver spoon upbringing, nor have I ever claimed to, I grew up on a council estate.

suppose what im trying to get across and maybe not said it in the best of ways is just cause people have views on things that doesnt agree with yourself doesnt mean they have an IQ of a glass of water
Having a different considered opinion doesnt make someone appear stupid, but just jumping on a band wagon does.
There are some inteligent members of islam4uk (the ones at the top typically) and a lot of thick easily influenced people lower down IMHO, like with all these type of hate parties, such as the BNP etc too.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

if such views have plenty of nuetral and reputable evidence to show that those views are extreme and not helping the uk then to still hold those views and even worse vote for them shows stupidity.

not withstanding that a lot of people use thier emotions to do some pretty stupid fucking things and theres a lot of people who are voting BNP out of anger or hatred without finding out the facts. Now that show either a lack of intelligence or a lack of willing to use the intelligence they have which amounts to the same fucking thing!!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

but Chip you got away from the wankhole which is great and fair play but a lot dont/cant. im sure the one you grew up on one its very different to what it was then to now? just out of curiousity where was it roughly? was it a typical 70's / 80's council estate which werent great but werent bad or was it an over populated somali knife weilding kosovon all in one estate crime hole (bar a few of the nice genuine ones )

i wouldnt say the ones at the top are so clever more good with words. are you meaning just islamic groups or groups in general? i mean would you in your view say Nick Griffin is clever or Hitler was clever or just good public speakers?
Old 12-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Diamonds.
BANNED
BANNED

honest question and i dont care. am i thick cunt? i vote for BNP cause i look to the other partys and see nothing getting done about how my country is getting raped inside out. there is a lot of issues other than immagration but its the big problem that drains the country and cause lot more crimes with gangs drugs etc. i know there are white people and UK peoples problems and yeh it angers me big time. the last 10-15yrs have changed big time around here it wasnt great before but now its fucking awful due to this lot come in. if the rest of the world wasnt here then maybe we could sort the rest of the problems out that were here and are here. (im not talking asians that came here many moons ago and thrived and worked hard.) even asians near me are being pushed out of a place near me cause there fed up with the somali's and other africans that have been dumped in there area. its like dropping an open bag of cockroches in your kitchen and gradually watch it get fucked up

i know the BNP wont get in power. i dont think there be any good at running a country either. BUT im hoping that maybe a party one of the bigger ones with a bit of knowledge and knowhow will think shit people really dont like this and its becoming a wankhole. we need to sort this out.

i mean come on guys you have to notice that its a big problem

Last edited by Diamonds.; 12-01-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Chip

honest question and i dont care. am i thick cunt?
i know the BNP wont get in power. i dont think there be any good at running a country either. BUT im hoping that maybe a party one of the bigger ones with a bit of knowledge and knowhow will think shit people really dont like this and its becoming a wankhole. we need to sort this out.
Doesnt sound thick, sounds like an inteligently thought out protest vote.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:20 AM
packman
PassionFord Regular

Trouble makers = ticket = boat = bye bye = simple.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:22 AM
gaz s1

I aint thick and vote bnp just as a protest vote as i am against immigration, i use my vote to let the government know i aint happs and thats my right in this country.

Of course i know what the bnp stand for but they are mild compared to combat 18 etc, even though they were the security wing of the bnp.

If it came to the crunch and the bnp could actually get in do you think i would vote fro them, i dont think so, im using my vote in the hope that the main parties will look and think i need to sort out the immigration policies in this country but there is fuck all chance of that

As on banning them idiotic cunts fair play to the government, they actually saw that the public wasnt happy and acted, democracy maybe coming back after all

Last edited by gaz s1; 12-01-2010 at 11:31 AM.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Chip

but Chip you got away from the wankhole which is great and fair play but a lot dont/cant. im sure the one you grew up on one its very different to what it was then to now? just out of curiousity where was it roughly? was it a typical 70's / 80's council estate which werent great but werent bad
My parents bought their own home at the first chance they could as they wanted to be on the property ladder, the only house they could afford was an ex council house on an estate that was generally quite pleasant, our house was immicautely presented at all times as my parents are both very house proud, and I found it a pleasant enough place to grow up.
It wasnt anything like some of the estates these days, which im greatful I didnt grow up on, not just in big cities but even down in rural england, I have a friend who lives on one and its full of drug users and people who commit crime and is just generally shit (although ironically is all white before you start mentioning somalians etc again, lol)
I had as good an upbringing as my parents could afford, I didnt go without, but I certainly wasnt born with a silver spoon like you have said, but likewise I wasnt brough up in a "ghetto" either.
Just a relatively pleasant lower class upbringing basically.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

diamonds voting for a party whose views are quite frankly racist and will make things worse in the hope that it will shock the other partys into bucking up is fucking dangerous! theres a scary amount of people who might vote bnp out of stupidity or to boycott the other parties and they very well might get in or at least become very influential with a lot of seats and get in on the next term.

Lets be honest, even if the next government are brilliant, nothing they do will change things massively in next 4 years to that general election so its likely we will be in same situation but with a very influential and now more popular bnp. its going to take a good 3/4 years to sort immigration system if the new government are decisive as the legal system just isnt that quick in UK. then several years for the impact and hence public opinion to be felt on the streets.

But people are not capable of or choose not to look that far ahead and hence we have the problems we have now.

Its scarily similar to the nazis rise to power on a wave of discontent.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by packman
Agreed.

Where do you think the boat we put the BNP leaders and Islam4Uk leaders on should be heading, or do you reckon like me it just needs to get a few miles off shore and then sink and its a result?
Old 12-01-2010, 11:30 AM
Shandy-Ade

i vote for BNP cause i look to the other partys and see nothing getting done about how my country is getting raped inside out. there is a lot of issues other than immagration but its the big problem that drains the country and cause lot more crimes with gangs drugs etc. i know there are white people and UK peoples problems and yeh it angers me big time. the last 10-15yrs have changed big time around here it wasnt great before but now its fucking awful due to this lot come in. if the rest of the world wasnt here then maybe we could sort the rest of the problems out that were here and are here. (im not talking asians that came here many moons ago and thrived and worked hard.) even asians near me are being pushed out of a place near me cause there fed up with the somali's and other africans that have been dumped in there area. its like dropping an open bag of cockroches in your kitchen and gradually watch it get fucked up

i mean come on guys you have to notice that its a big problem

You dont have to be thick just to vote for the bnp, people vote bnp out of anger at how if you are white born here you get fook all, if you are an immigrant you get housed / benefits the lot, folks have had enough.

As Diamonds says they wont get in power, but hopefully the big party will see the votes go up for bnp and think, shit we better do something
Old 12-01-2010, 11:33 AM
Chip

Its scarily similar to the nazis rise to power on a wave of discontent.
No what is more scarey is that many BNP supporters genuinely feel that the nazis were a good thing!

Amazing how blind and stupid some people actually are with so much real evidence about!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by packman

Great target practice!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Chip

Originally Posted by Shandy-Ade
You dont have to be thick just to vote for the bnp, people vote bnp out of anger at how if you are white born here you get fook all, if you are an immigrant you get housed / benefits the lot, folks have had enough.
Thats simply not true though.
Surely you dont actually believe the utter bollocks you just typed?

If you are white you get housed and benefits too, there are millions of white people on benefits.

Quick Reply: Islam4UK banned